Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

SpheresOfBalance

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

surreptitious57 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:18 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
according to biochemistry sugar is a poison to the human body
Anything that exists naturally within the body will not harm it as long as it exists at the optimum level
Too much or too little though can be life threatening and this is as true of sugar as it is of anything else
I said "Sugar" not blood sugar. For those that are lost "Sucrose"!
Last edited by SpheresOfBalance on Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpheresOfBalance

Sculptor wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:15 pm
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Total rubbish born of shocking ignorance.
No biochemist would ever say that, since no biochemist could even form the words without some sugar in the cells of the body to help him think and move his lips.
Here, believe the authorities, be educated, though obviously you're too fucking lazy, to make such an uneducated absurd statement.

Edit 1. typo
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:47 pm
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
No biochemist would ever say that, since no biochemist could even form the words without some sugar in the cells of the body to help him think and move his lips.
Here, believe the authorities, be educated, though obviously you're too fucking lazy, to make such an uneducated absurd statement.

Edit 1. typo
MORON!
https://www.webmd.com/diabetes/qa/how-d ... se-glucose
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:15 pm

Edit 1. typo
MORON!
He obviously means 'highly refined sugar'. No one 'needs' that. In fact we don't need to add sugar to our diet at all. Carbs break down into sugar in our body.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:28 pm

Edit 1. typo
MORON!
He obviously means 'highly refined sugar'. No one 'needs' that. In fact we don't need to add sugar to our diet at all. Carbs break down into sugar in our body.
I have done extensive research into "sugar" after being diagnosed with 'Fatty Liver'.

The general catch phrase at present is "Sugar is Toxic."
This is merely to bring attention to the potential of excess glucose in the blood.
So the phrase 'sugar is toxic' is not the same as 'Cyanide is toxic'.

The confusion is with using the term 'sugar' to loosely.
The problem is 'too much carb' whether in terms of refined sugars or complex whole carbohydrate from grains, etc.
The common molecule of carbohydrate is C_H2O, i.e. carbohydrate is actually hydrated-carbon.
From carb of CH2O we have the monosaccharides, glucose [C6H12O6], fructose, lactose, etc.

One feature of the nutrition system is that Glucose Homeostasis in the blood MUST be maintained.
The blood can hold only 5ml [one teaspoon] of glucose at any one time.
Any excess must be sent away by insulin.

Because the average person these days consumed so much carbohydrates in terms of refined sugars [e.g. corn syrup, flour, sucrose, etc.] and complex carbohydrates in the day and on a daily basis, the body is weakened in getting rid of glucose from the blood and system thus causing pre and actual-diabetes. This syndrome is called Insurance Resistance.

The excess glucose are converted to fats, thus obesity thus causing all other types of related critical disease of the liver, heart, kidney, pancreas, eyes, brain, etc. Excess glucose also caused glycation which oxide various elements, thus causing more problems.

"Sugar is toxic" is merely a battle-cry for the layman against diabetes and other critical diseases, the truth is more deeper than that.
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:21 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:28 pm
I have done extensive research into "sugar" after being diagnosed with 'Fatty Liver'.

The general catch phrase at present is "Sugar is Toxic."
This is merely to bring attention to the potential of excess glucose in the blood.
So the phrase 'sugar is toxic' is not the same as 'Cyanide is toxic'.

The confusion is with using the term 'sugar' to loosely.
The problem is 'too much carb' whether in terms of refined sugars or complex whole carbohydrate from grains, etc.
The common molecule of carbohydrate is C_H2O, i.e. carbohydrate is actually hydrated-carbon.
From carb of CH2O we have the monosaccharides, glucose [C6H12O6], fructose, lactose, etc.

One feature of the nutrition system is that Glucose Homeostasis in the blood MUST be maintained.
The blood can hold only 5ml [one teaspoon] of glucose at any one time.
Any excess must be sent away by insulin.

Because the average person these days consumed so much carbohydrates in terms of refined sugars [e.g. corn syrup, flour, sucrose, etc.] and complex carbohydrates in the day and on a daily basis, the body is weakened in getting rid of glucose from the blood and system thus causing pre and actual-diabetes. This syndrome is called Insurance Resistance.

The excess glucose are converted to fats, thus obesity thus causing all other types of related critical disease of the liver, heart, kidney, pancreas, eyes, brain, etc. Excess glucose also caused glycation which oxide various elements, thus causing more problems.

"Sugar is toxic" is merely a battle-cry for the layman against diabetes and other critical diseases, the truth is more deeper than that.
Thanks. I think you will find it's 'insulin' resistance though. My computer does that if the first three letters are the same. I will find I've typed a word that has nothing to do with what I intended to type. I thought at first that I had some sort of early dementia :lol:
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:48 am Thanks. I think you will find it's 'insulin' resistance though. My computer does that if the first three letters are the same. I will find I've typed a word that has nothing to do with what I intended to type. I thought at first that I had some sort of early dementia :lol:
Noted.
SpheresOfBalance

Edit 1. typo
MORON!
Man, are you a Brain Dead Fuck of extreme proportions! My evidence is from PhD's at major universities, and you show me evidence from a dot com. You are a stupid son of a bitch aren't you? Why don't you visit the cardboard box next to your's, under the interstate overpass, and ask your peer to put his panhandling cup down for a second, and answer the question; like you just did!

Did the lobotomy hurt?

If you want to know the truth dumbass, ask career academics, not commercial enterprises. Those fuckers will sell you anything, whether it kills you or not, they don't give a fuck, all they care about is their bottom line, and that doesn't include you!!!

sugar [ shoo g-er ]
noun
a sweet, crystalline substance, C12H22O11, obtained chiefly from the juice of the sugarcane and the sugar beet, and present in sorghum, maple sap, etc.: used extensively as an ingredient and flavoring of certain foods and as a fermenting agent in the manufacture of certain alcoholic beverages;
sucrose. Compare beet sugar, cane sugar.
SpheresOfBalance

INCORRECT VA! "SUGAR" ("SUCROSE") CAUSES those diseases! (PEROID)! And many more. "Sugar" causes cancer to grow more, per unit of time, OVER EVERY OTHER THING, people put in their mouths, that's sold as a food like substance! It's a totally different thing to eat the whole source, due exclusively to the fiber it contains. Though even then it should be eaten sparingly if one cares for optimum health, especially as we get older.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:29 pm

Edit 1. typo
MORON!
Man, are you a Brain Dead Fuck of extreme proportions!
Your idiocy is legendary
Fuck off moron.
Sugar is a necessity of all life on the planet. It is not a poison, Dick brain
SpheresOfBalance

Sculptor wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:37 pm
Your idiocy is legendary
What, you've 'sucked' a few people here, newbie? So what?
I don't care that you prefer sucking others instead of thinking for yourself, that's what dumb asses do!

Fuck off moron.
Brain Dead Fuck:
sugar [ shoo g-er ]
noun
a sweet, crystalline substance, C12H22O11, obtained chiefly from the juice of the sugarcane and the sugar beet, and present in sorghum, maple sap, etc.: used extensively as an ingredient and flavoring of certain foods and as a fermenting agent in the manufacture of certain alcoholic beverages;
sucrose. Compare beet sugar, cane sugar.

PhD's! Not dumb asses, please!

As far as the topic at hand goes, the PhD's say that the Qur'an has been misunderstood by the extremists! So it's Islamophobia! Unless of course you want to be as ignorant as they are. Your choice!
Veritas Aequitas

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:41 pm
INCORRECT VA! "SUGAR" ("SUCROSE") CAUSES those diseases! (PEROID)! And many more. "Sugar" causes cancer to grow more, per unit of time, OVER EVERY OTHER THING, people put in their mouths, that's sold as a food like substance! It's a totally different thing to eat the whole source, due exclusively to the fiber it contains. Though even then it should be eaten sparingly if one cares for optimum health, especially as we get older.
You got it wrong!!
Sucrose = Glucose + Fructose.

The digestive system will break down sucrose into glucose and fructose.
Both glucose and fructose are not toxic until the system that maintain glucose homeostasis breaks down due to excess intake of glucose in whatever the form.

The fructose [from fruits] in sucrose is processed directly by the liver and the liver is impacted when the glucose homeostasis break down causing insulin resistance.

Any person who consume sucrose, glucose, fructose, maltose, galactose, starch and other forms of "sugar" [C6H12O6] within manageable limits of the glucose homeostasis will NOT suffer from sugar's potential toxicity.

To take sugar [glucose, etc.] in its whole form [complex carbs with fiber] is not guaranteed to be safe if one do not manage the quantity of carbs taken, since all edible carbs break down to its basic "sugar" forms for use to generate energy.
Veritas Aequitas

Your idiocy is legendary
Fuck off moron.
Yes, "sugar" is critical for life on the planet, but not necessary from sucrose and carbs from grains, starchy vegetables.
Humans can survive on fats [non-sugar] which can be converted to ketones for energy.
In the olden days, eskimos merely fed on fats from seal, whales, fishes, etc., in winter, i.e. no sugar.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:47 am
Your idiocy is legendary
Fuck off moron.
Yes, "sugar" is critical for life on the planet, but not necessary from sucrose and carbs from grains, starchy vegetables.
Humans can survive on fats [non-sugar] which can be converted to ketones for energy.
In the olden days, eskimos merely fed on fats from seal, whales, fishes, etc., in winter, i.e. no sugar.
Whilst is is possible to live on fats (AND PROTEIN), deriving energy via ketosis, (AND protein synthesis), that does not change the fact that sugar is vital to life on earth.
I've lived that way myself, resulting in a cardiac condition.
Seals ,Whales and Fish all rely on primary producers in the ocean, which make sugars from sunlight. As well as forming carbs, they are also the earth's most important CARBON SINK saving us from increases in atmospheric CO2.
On land plants do the same job forming carbs for herbivores by sequestering carbon from the atmoshere, combining it with water for make sugars of various sorts.
Herbivores, being the primary source of food for the keto-fanatics out there, would also perish without meat and other sources of dietary fat, be that from plants or animals.

As for "sucrose"; it is a simple disaccharide which is easily split into fructose and glucose by enzyme sucrase. It is not a poison.

Most foodstuffs have been called poison in the past by the hysterical dietary industry; fat, cholesterol, sugar, starch. It is inaccurate hyperbole.
vegetariantaxidermy

Sculptor wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:55 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:47 am
Your idiocy is legendary
Fuck off moron.
Whilst is is possible to live on fats (AND PROTEIN), deriving energy via ketosis, (AND protein synthesis), that does not change the fact that sugar is vital to life on earth.
I've lived that way myself, resulting in a cardiac condition.
Seals ,Whales and Fish all rely on primary producers in the ocean, which make sugars from sunlight. As well as forming carbs, they are also the earth's most important CARBON SINK saving us from increases in atmospheric CO2.
On land plants do the same job forming carbs for herbivores by sequestering carbon from the atmoshere, combining it with water for make sugars of various sorts.
Herbivores, being the primary source of food for the keto-fanatics out there, would also perish without meat and other sources of dietary fat, be that from plants or animals.

As for "sucrose"; it is a simple disaccharide which is easily split into fructose and glucose by enzyme sucrase. It is not a poison.

Most foodstuffs have been called poison in the past by the hysterical dietary industry; fat, cholesterol, sugar, starch. It is inaccurate hyperbole.
FFS. You are just being deliberately argumentative. Sugar has no food value whatsoever, and adds nothing of nutritional value to our diet. And I'm NOT talking about the fructose that is found naturally in fruit! Consuming too much sugar can even help cause blindness. FACT! Diabetes is a leading cause of blindness.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sugar-is ... _b_8918630