Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 2668
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by Veritas Aequitas » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:54 pm
Image

Could you elaborate on this? Where does your evidence come from and how are you defining 'Deadly Terror Attacks'? 'Terror attack' is a grammatical abomination (what a surprise, coming from yanks :roll: ) What is a 'deadly terror' and how the fuck do you attack someone with 'a terror'??
'Deadly Terror Attacks' mean someone is killed in each incident.
It is because that some one is killed violently accompanied by threats against non-Muslims that the attack is attributed with the element of terror.

The term 'terror' in this case is from Allah;
  • 3:151. We [Allah] shall cast terror [R3B: l-ruʿ'ba] into the hearts of those [infidels] who disbelieve [KFR: kafaru] because they [infidels] ascribe unto Allah partners [ShRK: ashrakū idols and deities], for which no warrant hath been revealed.
Example, the 911 attack is regarded as one such terror attack because the consequences generate terror as intended by the perpetrators in accordance to the above and other related verses from the Quran.

Surely your English cannot be that bad?

The statistics are compiled from News report such as the 911 incidents and other incidents committed by Muslims against non-Muslims.
Given that there are fake-news I agree the results may not be 100% accurate.
However incidents like 911 and the obvious killings by Muslims reported by reputable News media are sufficiently reliable.

Note even if we discount the stats by 50%, that is still 17,000++ incidents where non-Muslims are killed by terrorists who are Muslims, that quantum is still critical especially when it is related to a religion [where a religion is supposed to be peaceful].
As such even 5000 incidents during that period is still bad when related to a religion and where Islam directly and indirectly command and condone the warring against and killing of non-Muslims.

It is claimed that approximately 270 millions* of non-Muslims had been killed since 1400 years ago as directly linked to the commands of Allah in the Quran.
* need confirmation but it is very likely within 1400 years and Islam did occupy vast areas around the world.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8168
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:35 am

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:54 pm
Image

Could you elaborate on this? Where does your evidence come from and how are you defining 'Deadly Terror Attacks'? 'Terror attack' is a grammatical abomination (what a surprise, coming from yanks :roll: ) What is a 'deadly terror' and how the fuck do you attack someone with 'a terror'??
'Deadly Terror Attacks' mean someone is killed in each incident.
It is because that some one is killed violently accompanied by threats against non-Muslims that the attack is attributed with the element of terror.

The term 'terror' in this case is from Allah;
  • 3:151. We [Allah] shall cast terror [R3B: l-ruʿ'ba] into the hearts of those [infidels] who disbelieve [KFR: kafaru] because they [infidels] ascribe unto Allah partners [ShRK: ashrakū idols and deities], for which no warrant hath been revealed.
Example, the 911 attack is regarded as one such terror attack because the consequences generate terror as intended by the perpetrators in accordance to the above and other related verses from the Quran.

Surely your English cannot be that bad?

The statistics are compiled from News report such as the 911 incidents and other incidents committed by Muslims against non-Muslims.
Given that there are fake-news I agree the results may not be 100% accurate.
However incidents like 911 and the obvious killings by Muslims reported by reputable News media are sufficiently reliable.

Note even if we discount the stats by 50%, that is still 17,000++ incidents where non-Muslims are killed by terrorists who are Muslims, that quantum is still critical especially when it is related to a religion [where a religion is supposed to be peaceful].
As such even 5000 incidents during that period is still bad when related to a religion and where Islam directly and indirectly command and condone the warring against and killing of non-Muslims.

It is claimed that approximately 270 millions* of non-Muslims had been killed since 1400 years ago as directly linked to the commands of Allah in the Quran.
* need confirmation but it is very likely within 1400 years and Islam did occupy vast areas around the world.
You are an idiot. And you are certainly not one criticise my English skills. To 'cast terror' is correct English. Terror is a noun, not an adjective dipshit.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 2668
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by Veritas Aequitas » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:51 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:35 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:54 pm
Image

Could you elaborate on this? Where does your evidence come from and how are you defining 'Deadly Terror Attacks'? 'Terror attack' is a grammatical abomination (what a surprise, coming from yanks :roll: ) What is a 'deadly terror' and how the fuck do you attack someone with 'a terror'??
'Deadly Terror Attacks' mean someone is killed in each incident.
It is because that some one is killed violently accompanied by threats against non-Muslims that the attack is attributed with the element of terror.

The term 'terror' in this case is from Allah;
  • 3:151. We [Allah] shall cast terror [R3B: l-ruʿ'ba] into the hearts of those [infidels] who disbelieve [KFR: kafaru] because they [infidels] ascribe unto Allah partners [ShRK: ashrakū idols and deities], for which no warrant hath been revealed.
Example, the 911 attack is regarded as one such terror attack because the consequences generate terror as intended by the perpetrators in accordance to the above and other related verses from the Quran.

Surely your English cannot be that bad?

The statistics are compiled from News report such as the 911 incidents and other incidents committed by Muslims against non-Muslims.
Given that there are fake-news I agree the results may not be 100% accurate.
However incidents like 911 and the obvious killings by Muslims reported by reputable News media are sufficiently reliable.

Note even if we discount the stats by 50%, that is still 17,000++ incidents where non-Muslims are killed by terrorists who are Muslims, that quantum is still critical especially when it is related to a religion [where a religion is supposed to be peaceful].
As such even 5000 incidents during that period is still bad when related to a religion and where Islam directly and indirectly command and condone the warring against and killing of non-Muslims.

It is claimed that approximately 270 millions* of non-Muslims had been killed since 1400 years ago as directly linked to the commands of Allah in the Quran.
* need confirmation but it is very likely within 1400 years and Islam did occupy vast areas around the world.
You are an idiot. And you are certainly not one criticise my English skills. To 'cast terror' is correct English. Terror is a noun, not a verb dipshit.
So what is wrong with "deadly terror attack' where 'terror' is used as a modifier.

Age
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by Age » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:59 am

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:54 pm
Image

Could you elaborate on this? Where does your evidence come from and how are you defining 'Deadly Terror Attacks'? 'Terror attack' is a grammatical abomination (what a surprise, coming from yanks :roll: ) What is a 'deadly terror' and how the fuck do you attack someone with 'a terror'??
'Deadly Terror Attacks' mean someone is killed in each incident.
It is because that some one is killed violently accompanied by threats against non-Muslims that the attack is attributed with the element of terror.

The term 'terror' in this case is from Allah;
  • 3:151. We [Allah] shall cast terror [R3B: l-ruʿ'ba] into the hearts of those [infidels] who disbelieve [KFR: kafaru] because they [infidels] ascribe unto Allah partners [ShRK: ashrakū idols and deities], for which no warrant hath been revealed.
Example, the 911 attack is regarded as one such terror attack because the consequences generate terror as intended by the perpetrators in accordance to the above and other related verses from the Quran.

Surely your English cannot be that bad?
When an "american" plane with bombs flies overhead and not knowing when they will drop those bombs is that also classed as terror?

Or does is not matter at all because the people under that bomb laden plane are "muslims"?
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
The statistics are compiled from News report such as the 911 incidents and other incidents committed by Muslims against non-Muslims.
Given that there are fake-news I agree the results may not be 100% accurate.
However incidents like 911 and the obvious killings by Muslims reported by reputable News media are sufficiently reliable.
911 was NOTHING more than just a tiny little scratch in what is REALLY HAPPENING. You just happen to be on the "side" of the ones who were attacked on 911. Thus your OBVIOUS one-sided perspective on EVERY thing here.

The way you are so full of HATE for the "other side" means that if you were born into islam, then you would be one of the biggest terrorist and KILLERS of non-muslims.
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
Note even if we discount the stats by 50%, that is still 17,000++ incidents where non-Muslims are killed by terrorists who are Muslims,
And HOW MANY "muslims" have been killed by terrorists who are from other religions and lands?

Remember to an innocent child ANY plane that is about to drop bombs on them at any time is terrifying. Therefore the people who the bombs are, by definition, terrorists.
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
that quantum is still critical especially when it is related to a religion [where a religion is supposed to be peaceful].
And that religion is peaceful. 'you', human beings, continually misinterpret things for your own self serving purposes.
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
As such even 5000 incidents during that period is still bad when related to a religion and where Islam directly and indirectly command and condone the warring against and killing of non-Muslims.

It is claimed that approximately 270 millions* of non-Muslims had been killed since 1400 years ago as directly linked to the commands of Allah in the Quran.
* need confirmation but it is very likely within 1400 years and Islam did occupy vast areas around the world.
And how many human beings have been killed since about 2000 years ago because of another religion called "christianity"?.

By the way, the quran does NOT command the hurting NOR the killing of human beings. Only to non-believers, which is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY different, as I have been continually TELLING YOU.

It is very easy and very simple to kill a person without hurting nor harming the human body at all. So, it can be done very peacefully, and with absolutely EVERY one being in agreement and harmony with this, as I have been telling you for a while now.

Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 2668
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by Veritas Aequitas » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:08 am

Age wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:59 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:54 pm
Image

Could you elaborate on this? Where does your evidence come from and how are you defining 'Deadly Terror Attacks'? 'Terror attack' is a grammatical abomination (what a surprise, coming from yanks :roll: ) What is a 'deadly terror' and how the fuck do you attack someone with 'a terror'??
'Deadly Terror Attacks' mean someone is killed in each incident.
It is because that some one is killed violently accompanied by threats against non-Muslims that the attack is attributed with the element of terror.

The term 'terror' in this case is from Allah;
  • 3:151. We [Allah] shall cast terror [R3B: l-ruʿ'ba] into the hearts of those [infidels] who disbelieve [KFR: kafaru] because they [infidels] ascribe unto Allah partners [ShRK: ashrakū idols and deities], for which no warrant hath been revealed.
Example, the 911 attack is regarded as one such terror attack because the consequences generate terror as intended by the perpetrators in accordance to the above and other related verses from the Quran.

Surely your English cannot be that bad?
When an "american" plane with bombs flies overhead and not knowing when they will drop those bombs is that also classed as terror?

Or does is not matter at all because the people under that bomb laden plane are "muslims"?
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
The statistics are compiled from News report such as the 911 incidents and other incidents committed by Muslims against non-Muslims.
Given that there are fake-news I agree the results may not be 100% accurate.
However incidents like 911 and the obvious killings by Muslims reported by reputable News media are sufficiently reliable.
911 was NOTHING more than just a tiny little scratch in what is REALLY HAPPENING. You just happen to be on the "side" of the ones who were attacked on 911. Thus your OBVIOUS one-sided perspective on EVERY thing here.

The way you are so full of HATE for the "other side" means that if you were born into islam, then you would be one of the biggest terrorist and KILLERS of non-muslims.
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
Note even if we discount the stats by 50%, that is still 17,000++ incidents where non-Muslims are killed by terrorists who are Muslims,
And HOW MANY "muslims" have been killed by terrorists who are from other religions and lands?

Remember to an innocent child ANY plane that is about to drop bombs on them at any time is terrifying. Therefore the people who the bombs are, by definition, terrorists.
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
that quantum is still critical especially when it is related to a religion [where a religion is supposed to be peaceful].
And that religion is peaceful. 'you', human beings, continually misinterpret things for your own self serving purposes.
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
As such even 5000 incidents during that period is still bad when related to a religion and where Islam directly and indirectly command and condone the warring against and killing of non-Muslims.

It is claimed that approximately 270 millions* of non-Muslims had been killed since 1400 years ago as directly linked to the commands of Allah in the Quran.
* need confirmation but it is very likely within 1400 years and Islam did occupy vast areas around the world.
And how many human beings have been killed since about 2000 years ago because of another religion called "christianity"?.

By the way, the quran does NOT command the hurting NOR the killing of human beings. Only to non-believers, which is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY different, as I have been continually TELLING YOU.

It is very easy and very simple to kill a person without hurting nor harming the human body at all. So, it can be done very peacefully, and with absolutely EVERY one being in agreement and harmony with this, as I have been telling you for a while now.
It is inevitable due to your autism that you have veered off course to 'whataboutery'.

The OP asked,
is the critique of the carnage, evil and violent acts committed by SOME Muslims as compelled by the evil and evil laden verses of the ideology of Islam, islamophobic.

I have already provided evidences of verses from the ideology of Islam that commanded Muslims to war against and kill non-Muslims under conditions of fasadan [FSD] which is any threat against the religion of Islam including 'disbelief of Islam'.

Btw, have you read the 6236 verses of the Quran - the core authority of Islam, thoroughly?

I am not stupid to express hate [an emotion that backfires] against Islam or anything else.
I am a critique of the ideology of Islam based on its evident carnage, evil and violent acts just I would critique the same on Nazism and other evil ideologies.

This section is 'Philosophy of Religion' thus it is the appropriate place to critique Islam and its evil ideology.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8168
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:43 am

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:51 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:35 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am

'Deadly Terror Attacks' mean someone is killed in each incident.
It is because that some one is killed violently accompanied by threats against non-Muslims that the attack is attributed with the element of terror.

The term 'terror' in this case is from Allah;
  • 3:151. We [Allah] shall cast terror [R3B: l-ruʿ'ba] into the hearts of those [infidels] who disbelieve [KFR: kafaru] because they [infidels] ascribe unto Allah partners [ShRK: ashrakū idols and deities], for which no warrant hath been revealed.
Example, the 911 attack is regarded as one such terror attack because the consequences generate terror as intended by the perpetrators in accordance to the above and other related verses from the Quran.

Surely your English cannot be that bad?

The statistics are compiled from News report such as the 911 incidents and other incidents committed by Muslims against non-Muslims.
Given that there are fake-news I agree the results may not be 100% accurate.
However incidents like 911 and the obvious killings by Muslims reported by reputable News media are sufficiently reliable.

Note even if we discount the stats by 50%, that is still 17,000++ incidents where non-Muslims are killed by terrorists who are Muslims, that quantum is still critical especially when it is related to a religion [where a religion is supposed to be peaceful].
As such even 5000 incidents during that period is still bad when related to a religion and where Islam directly and indirectly command and condone the warring against and killing of non-Muslims.

It is claimed that approximately 270 millions* of non-Muslims had been killed since 1400 years ago as directly linked to the commands of Allah in the Quran.
* need confirmation but it is very likely within 1400 years and Islam did occupy vast areas around the world.
You are an idiot. And you are certainly not one criticise my English skills. To 'cast terror' is correct English. Terror is a noun, not a verb dipshit.
So what is wrong with "deadly terror attack' where 'terror' is used as a modifier.
Actually it's impossible to tell if it's incorrectly being used as a verb, an adjective or if there are hyphens missing or where the hyphens would go. Whichever way you look at it it's bullshit and means absolutely NOTHING!
You could get away with 'deadly terrorist attacks' but not 'terror'. 'Terror' is abstract. You can't be attacked by a terror :lol:

gaffo
Posts: 2377
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by gaffo » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:22 am

PTH wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:00 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:45 am
The USA caused 600,000 deaths in Iraq alone. It waged a war based on lies.
Who is the terrorist?

Do the maths!

The USA has caused around 1 million deaths around the world in the same period.
The population of the USA is 300 million
Population of Islam is 1.8 billion.
The makes WHO the most violent?
This is just whataboutery. By all means start a different thread on whether Amerophobia is justifiable.

The Irish National Liberation Army was a small gang of terrorist nutters. They killed about 120 people, not a lot in a global context.

Does the fact they didn't kill hundreds of thousands mean they aren't terrorists?
same with ETA? Basques.

PTH wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:00 pm
By all means, argue that the answer to the question posed in the thread title is "Yes". But do so with valid arguments, not whataboutery.
islamphobes are historical ignoramouses.

prior to 911, Hindus (Tamil Tigers) killed more folks and all the Islamist terrorists worldwide.

of course Bush Jr illegal invasion of Iraq changed this historical fact, and added and abetted islamic nutters, that what happens when you are a fool and instead of walking around a fireant hill, you step on it!!!!!!!

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8168
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:43 am

gaffo wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:22 am
PTH wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:00 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:45 am
The USA caused 600,000 deaths in Iraq alone. It waged a war based on lies.
Who is the terrorist?

Do the maths!

The USA has caused around 1 million deaths around the world in the same period.
The population of the USA is 300 million
Population of Islam is 1.8 billion.
The makes WHO the most violent?
This is just whataboutery. By all means start a different thread on whether Amerophobia is justifiable.

The Irish National Liberation Army was a small gang of terrorist nutters. They killed about 120 people, not a lot in a global context.

Does the fact they didn't kill hundreds of thousands mean they aren't terrorists?
same with ETA? Basques.

PTH wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:00 pm
By all means, argue that the answer to the question posed in the thread title is "Yes". But do so with valid arguments, not whataboutery.
islamphobes are historical ignoramouses.

prior to 911, Hindus (Tamil Tigers) killed more folks and all the Islamist terrorists worldwide.

of course Bush Jr illegal invasion of Iraq changed this historical fact, and added and abetted islamic nutters, that what happens when you are a fool and instead of walking around a fireant hill, you step on it!!!!!!!
Nice one gaffo.

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by Sculptor » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:06 am

Immanuel Can wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:02 am
Sculptor wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:51 pm
You make my argument for me. Thank you.
Well, if that's your argument, then what is this "Christendom" entity you blame for all the world's evils? It's not "Christ"; it's a "kingdom" set up by religious men, for their own reasons.
Well, if that's your argument, then what is this "Islam" entity you blame for all the world's evils? It's not "Muslims"; it's a "Phantom" set up by the West, for their own reasons.

Age
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by Age » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:08 am

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:08 am
Age wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:59 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am

'Deadly Terror Attacks' mean someone is killed in each incident.
It is because that some one is killed violently accompanied by threats against non-Muslims that the attack is attributed with the element of terror.

The term 'terror' in this case is from Allah;
  • 3:151. We [Allah] shall cast terror [R3B: l-ruʿ'ba] into the hearts of those [infidels] who disbelieve [KFR: kafaru] because they [infidels] ascribe unto Allah partners [ShRK: ashrakū idols and deities], for which no warrant hath been revealed.
Example, the 911 attack is regarded as one such terror attack because the consequences generate terror as intended by the perpetrators in accordance to the above and other related verses from the Quran.

Surely your English cannot be that bad?
When an "american" plane with bombs flies overhead and not knowing when they will drop those bombs is that also classed as terror?

Or does is not matter at all because the people under that bomb laden plane are "muslims"?
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
The statistics are compiled from News report such as the 911 incidents and other incidents committed by Muslims against non-Muslims.
Given that there are fake-news I agree the results may not be 100% accurate.
However incidents like 911 and the obvious killings by Muslims reported by reputable News media are sufficiently reliable.
911 was NOTHING more than just a tiny little scratch in what is REALLY HAPPENING. You just happen to be on the "side" of the ones who were attacked on 911. Thus your OBVIOUS one-sided perspective on EVERY thing here.

The way you are so full of HATE for the "other side" means that if you were born into islam, then you would be one of the biggest terrorist and KILLERS of non-muslims.
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
Note even if we discount the stats by 50%, that is still 17,000++ incidents where non-Muslims are killed by terrorists who are Muslims,
And HOW MANY "muslims" have been killed by terrorists who are from other religions and lands?

Remember to an innocent child ANY plane that is about to drop bombs on them at any time is terrifying. Therefore the people who the bombs are, by definition, terrorists.
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
that quantum is still critical especially when it is related to a religion [where a religion is supposed to be peaceful].
And that religion is peaceful. 'you', human beings, continually misinterpret things for your own self serving purposes.
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 am
As such even 5000 incidents during that period is still bad when related to a religion and where Islam directly and indirectly command and condone the warring against and killing of non-Muslims.

It is claimed that approximately 270 millions* of non-Muslims had been killed since 1400 years ago as directly linked to the commands of Allah in the Quran.
* need confirmation but it is very likely within 1400 years and Islam did occupy vast areas around the world.
And how many human beings have been killed since about 2000 years ago because of another religion called "christianity"?.

By the way, the quran does NOT command the hurting NOR the killing of human beings. Only to non-believers, which is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY different, as I have been continually TELLING YOU.

It is very easy and very simple to kill a person without hurting nor harming the human body at all. So, it can be done very peacefully, and with absolutely EVERY one being in agreement and harmony with this, as I have been telling you for a while now.
It is inevitable due to your autism that you have veered off course to 'whataboutery'.

The OP asked,
is the critique of the carnage, evil and violent acts committed by SOME Muslims as compelled by the evil and evil laden verses of the ideology of Islam, islamophobic.
And it is because of your biases, beliefs, and blindness that you still do NOT look at what your "side" does, and so you ONLY SEE "evil" in and from the "other side".
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:08 am
I have already provided evidences of verses from the ideology of Islam that commanded Muslims to war against and kill non-Muslims under conditions of fasadan [FSD] which is any threat against the religion of Islam including 'disbelief of Islam'.
And I have ALREADY informed you that you have MISINTERPRETED those verses.
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:08 am
Btw, have you read the 6236 verses of the Quran - the core authority of Islam, thoroughly?
No.

And there is NO need to.

If you think any of them portrays evil ideologies, then you will make them KNOWN.

I will then TELL YOU that you have MISINTERPRETED those verses.

But you will NOT be able to HEAR this, ANYWAY.

So, you WILL just keep on doing what you are now.
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:08 am
I am not stupid to express hate [an emotion that backfires] against Islam or anything else.
If you BELIEVE that you are not stupid, then you MUST NOT BE, correct?
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:08 am
I am a critique of the ideology of Islam based on its evident carnage, evil and violent acts just I would critique the same on Nazism and other evil ideologies.
What about your OWN EVIL IDEOLOGIES? Do you critique them also?
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:08 am
This section is 'Philosophy of Religion' thus it is the appropriate place to critique Islam and its evil ideology.
You can critique any thing on any thing.

I am just here to POINT OUT your biases and ONE "sidedness".

Please, keep critiquing "others" and NOT your own self, this fits in PERFECTLY with my agenda here.

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by attofishpi » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:36 am

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:54 am
A phobia is an irrational fear.

The fear of Islam's advocacy of evil and violent acts upon non-believers [as evident] is real fear, thus not a phobia.
Agreed.
Although they do have a penchant for self exploding around other Muslims - Sunni\Shia are really not best of friends.

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:54 am
The ideology of Islam is loaded with tons of evil and violent elements that exhort Muslims to war against and kill non-Muslims.
Yes, I wonder whether those that have posted in this forum criticising 'Christianity' have actually found comparative scripture with regards to Christ's teachings with that of Mor.ham.mads?

Age
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by Age » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:20 pm

attofishpi wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:36 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:54 am
A phobia is an irrational fear.

The fear of Islam's advocacy of evil and violent acts upon non-believers [as evident] is real fear, thus not a phobia.
Agreed.
Although they do have a penchant for self exploding around other Muslims - Sunni\Shia are really not best of friends.

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:54 am
The ideology of Islam is loaded with tons of evil and violent elements that exhort Muslims to war against and kill non-Muslims.
Yes, I wonder whether those that have posted in this forum criticising 'Christianity' have actually found comparative scripture with regards to Christ's teachings with that of Mor.ham.mads?
BOTH "jesus"'s teachings AND "mohammad"'s teachings are in line and comparative with each other.

The MISINTERPRETATIONS, themselves, is what has caused any confusion.

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by attofishpi » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:22 pm

Age wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:20 pm
attofishpi wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:36 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:54 am
A phobia is an irrational fear.

The fear of Islam's advocacy of evil and violent acts upon non-believers [as evident] is real fear, thus not a phobia.
Agreed.
Although they do have a penchant for self exploding around other Muslims - Sunni\Shia are really not best of friends.

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:54 am
The ideology of Islam is loaded with tons of evil and violent elements that exhort Muslims to war against and kill non-Muslims.
Yes, I wonder whether those that have posted in this forum criticising 'Christianity' have actually found comparative scripture with regards to Christ's teachings with that of Mor.ham.mads?
BOTH "jesus"'s teachings AND "mohammad"'s teachings are in line and comparative with each other.

The MISINTERPRETATIONS, themselves, is what has caused any confusion.
The only confusion is between the two brain cells you have as you own brain.

Age
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by Age » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:24 pm

attofishpi wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:22 pm
Age wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:20 pm
attofishpi wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:36 am


Agreed.
Although they do have a penchant for self exploding around other Muslims - Sunni\Shia are really not best of friends.




Yes, I wonder whether those that have posted in this forum criticising 'Christianity' have actually found comparative scripture with regards to Christ's teachings with that of Mor.ham.mads?
BOTH "jesus"'s teachings AND "mohammad"'s teachings are in line and comparative with each other.

The MISINTERPRETATIONS, themselves, is what has caused any confusion.
The only confusion is between the two brain cells you have as you own brain.
So, why do you not provide some thing, which you would call evidence to support your BELIEVE that "mohammed's" words are NOT comparative with "jesus's" words? Then we would have some thing to LOOK AT and discuss.

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Is the Critique of Islam Islamophobic?

Post by attofishpi » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:30 pm

Age wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:24 pm
attofishpi wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:22 pm
Age wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:20 pm


BOTH "jesus"'s teachings AND "mohammad"'s teachings are in line and comparative with each other.

The MISINTERPRETATIONS, themselves, is what has caused any confusion.
The only confusion is between the two brain cells you have as you own brain.
So, why do you not provide some thing, which you would call evidence to support your BELIEVE that "mohammed's" words are NOT comparative with "jesus's" words? Then we would have some thing to LOOK AT and discuss.
Ooo ok.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests