Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:29 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:02 pm
Actually Greatest I am you have no moral system to reference as to what is right or wrong,
Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

When you grow up into an adult, you to will learn to judge morals.

It is a shame you cannot tell right from wrong without asking someone.

Regards
DL
[/quote]

You quote scripture, yet scripture is claimed to be inspired by God, yet God is the enemy according to you...

This still doesn't answer the question as you are using God as an authority of reference (using the context of the quote) and yet say the authority is wrong.
Greatest I am

Re: Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

Post by Greatest I am »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:45 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:02 pm
Actually Greatest I am you have no moral system to reference as to what is right or wrong,

Regards
DL
You quote scripture, yet scripture is claimed to be inspired by God, yet God is the enemy according to you...

This still doesn't answer the question as you are using God as an authority of reference (using the context of the quote) and yet say the authority is wrong.
[/quote]

The bible is a consolidation of many older and wiser thinking systems.
The advice I quote applies to wisdom and not Yahweh, who is far from wise.

I keep a bible in the house even though I think this quote quite correct.

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”
― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Then again, I am a Gnostic Christian and know how to read the filth in it.

Said of Gnostic Christian versus Christian bible reading practices.

“Both read the Bible day and night; but you read black where I read white.”
William Blake.

I would take this further and advise you to read any scriptures from as many POV as is within you. Question everything including yourself.

The bible, if read as a book of wisdom, does have much wisdom though.

You just have to read it the way Gnostics do and revers a lot of the Christian morals.

Christians call evil good while Gnostic Christians call evil, evil.

I E. Gnostic Christians think that bible God, the demiurge to us, is quite immoral for thinking that torturing King David's baby for 6 days before finally killing it is good justice. Gnostic Christians think that evil while Christians think that a good form of justice.

Which group do you think is right?

Regards
DL
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:09 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:45 pm

Regards
DL

The bible is a consolidation of many older and wiser thinking systems.
The advice I quote applies to wisdom and not Yahweh, who is far from wise.

I keep a bible in the house even though I think this quote quite correct.

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”
― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Then again, I am a Gnostic Christian and know how to read the filth in it.

Said of Gnostic Christian versus Christian bible reading practices.

“Both read the Bible day and night; but you read black where I read white.”
William Blake.

I would take this further and advise you to read any scriptures from as many POV as is within you. Question everything including yourself.

The bible, if read as a book of wisdom, does have much wisdom though.

You just have to read it the way Gnostics do and revers a lot of the Christian morals.

Christians call evil good while Gnostic Christians call evil, evil.

I E. Gnostic Christians think that bible God, the demiurge to us, is quite immoral for thinking that torturing King David's baby for 6 days before finally killing it is good justice. Gnostic Christians think that evil while Christians think that a good form of justice.

Which group do you think is right?

Regards
DL
[/quote]

All is at War with All...the last time I checked the pagans who worshipped ba'al (in that time) where burning there children alive and atheist regimes going back to Napolean have killed more people in the name of "truth" than most religious wars combined. I have not see Communist Russia or China in history have clean track records either.

And considering the hatred and indifference of the valie women you espouse with your homsexual stance I think you are a deluded hypocrite.

As to directly circling back to the issue of war, or more general "destruction" (considering there are many different grades of warfare), the Bagadvat Gita gives a very clear and satisfactory approach and understanding to it with Krishna (reflected from a hindu perspective) be present in all religions thus giving a suitable positive-synthetic interpretation to "I Am" in Abrahamic Scripture.

God reflects himself through the nature of the observer, and considering the volatile emotional nature of Jewish people, how else would you expect him presented if he communicates at the same level of the observer as part of his omnipresence?

You say God is cruel...but if you look at the history of both peoples at the times Jews and Pagans...everyone was cruel. That is the language they understood. But in light of the immortality of the soul, warfare means really little in the physical sense and is primarily represented along the path of moderation and the detachment to base desires through meditative discipline. The ten commandments reflect this moderation and detachment quite well.

Again, you have a garbage argument as usual.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:46 pm [
You ignored what I put as I ignore you.

Regards
DL
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:04 pm

Regards
DL
Not really, any argument which negates your's and you fake a fallacy...
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Regards
DL
Let me know when you put an argument instead of ignoring the issue at hand.

Regards
DL
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:15 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Regards
DL
Let me know when you put an argument instead of ignoring the issue at hand.

Regards
DL
You have no argument, if Jesus was the Son of God, the Father was Crucified as well through the Son considering the Son is a variation of the Father thus an extension.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:33 pm
if Jesus was the Son of God,
Then he would be the Father, and thus a genocidal p****.

Regards
DL
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Regards
DL
And you inability to quote the argument in full just proves you have having nothing to back up your stance.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:04 pm

Regards
DL
And you inability to quote the argument in full just proves you have having nothing to back up your stance.
There was no need with if or then statements.

My reply was just concluding what your foolish thinking led to.

Regards
DL
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:08 pm

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
So a child is not the extension of a Father? They share no similar characteristics at all?

If Christ was the Son of God, then the Father was Crucified through Christ as a negation of the judgement of man. Even Christ (through the Father) said "forgive them for they do not know what they do". This is strictly God meditating and reflecting upon himself under the premise of Christ as the Son of God.

You have no argument...now go on a misogyny spree and promote homosexual ethics...it seems to be the real reason you are here: sexual frustration.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:13 pm

Regards
DL
So a child is not the extension of a Father? They share no similar characteristics at all?

If Christ was the Son of God, then the Father was Crucified through Christ as a negation of the judgement of man. Even Christ (through the Father) said "forgive them for they do not know what they do". This is strictly God meditating and reflecting upon himself under the premise of Christ as the Son of God.

You have no argument...now go on a misogyny spree and promote homosexual ethics...it seems to be the real reason you are here: sexual frustration.
Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Regards
DL
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Greatest I am wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:37 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:13 pm

Regards
DL

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Regards
DL
Red-hering, I can give a shit less about your obsession with homosexuality (which as predictable you keep repeating), you are arguing away from the prior post.

Second gnostic christianity has alot of similarities with buddhism and taoism, there moral systems of buddhism and taoism (while expressed differently) still reflect a negation of lying, cheating, adultery, murder, etc... so you cannot even argue your stance from a true point of gnosis as the "evil" of the material world (its illusive nature) automatically nullifies your stance on promiscuous sexuality as an attachment.

You are not even a gnostic....