Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

surreptitious57

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by surreptitious57 »

Everything that you have said here makes absolutely perfect sense because of how you have very clearly defined God
I had actually asked you this before but had to ask again in order to remember what it was that you said the first time

I do not use the word God myself so call it Existence instead but what anyone calls it is academic as long as the meaning is understood
The word God comes with very heavy baggage indeed and as I do not believe in that God to avoid confusion I have to use another word

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by Age »

surreptitious57 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:30 am Everything that you have said here makes absolutely perfect sense because of how you have very clearly defined God
I had actually asked you this before but had to ask again in order to remember what it was that you said the first time

I do not use the word God myself so call it Existence instead but what anyone calls it is academic as long as the meaning is understood
The word God comes with very heavy baggage indeed and as I do not believe in that God to avoid confusion I have to use another word
I understand this also.

I have never believed God existed. The information I was being given was just to unbelievable to be at all true. But then I started learning, discovering, AND seeing how thee One being described, by ALL religions, was actually nothing more than just Nature or Existence, Itself.

I use the word God because when LOOKED AT, from a particular perspective, things make PERFECT sense.