Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Age
Posts: 3253
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by Age » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:42 am

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:19 am
Age Originally wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:00 am

As I have said previously; The Universe, Itself.
Then SpheresOfBalance wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:14 pm: That's not proof.
Age then Wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:58 pm: Why not?
Because you're assuming that only a god could create such a thing, yet science has proven otherwise.

You are WRONG. I do NOT assume any such thing.

Also, what do you think or believe I am assuming is the 'thing' that only a God could create (which science has supposedly already proven otherwise)?

How much more empirical evidence do you NEED?
Then SpheresOfBalance wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:14 pm:Empirical evidence of a god would be everyone seeing a god at the exact same time performing things a god does.
Age then Wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:58 pm: AND EVERY one IS SEEING a 'God' at the exact same time performing things a God does when they LOOK AT thee Universe and OBSERVE what thee Universe does, which IS; Create ALL things, which IS EXACTLY what A God is supposed to HAVE DONE, hitherto.
I'm glad you used the word supposed, which means that you're finally trying to be honest. Again it's an assumption, which science does not support.

What are you on about? When do you think or believe that I was DISHONEST, and what about EXACTLY?

Again, I am NOT assuming any thing here at all. But what do you think or believe I am assuming, (which you say science does not support)?

IF you provide the ANSWER to this, which I have absolutely NO idea what you have been ASSUMING here, then we could SEE if you are even remotely CLOSE.

If thee Universe, Itself, does NOT provide enough for you to observe and experience, then I do NOT know what else could.
Then SpheresOfBalance wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:14 pm:You surely have no idea of what proof is.
Age then Wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:58 pm: And surely some thing else might actually be the case here.
You surely may be MISSING THE mark completely here.

No, proof is something that absolutely leaves no room for doubt, no room for assumptions, something that's empirical or evidence supported by the scientific method.

And this leaving 'absolutely no room for doubt, no room for assumptions, something that is empirical or evidence supported by the scientific method' IS EXACTLY what PROOF thee Universe provides.

I KNOW WHY you are so BLIND that you can NOT SEE this, but WHY do you think you are NOT able to SEE this FACT?

And, if you do NOT see absolute PERFECTION
Then SpheresOfBalance wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:14 pm:Perfection is subjective, it's not necessarily universal.
Age then Wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:58 pm: I have stated the EXACT SAME thing numerous times ALREADY.
That is, IF you do NOT see PERFECTION, then that is NOT because the Universe is NOT perfect but because that is only how you LOOK AT and SEE things.

Nope! Quantify perfection as it pertains to the universe.

Absolutely complete in as being as good and/or as best as it possible can be.

Either you SEE the PERFECTION of thee Universe, Itself, or you think It could be better or more good? How 'you' SEE things is completely up to you.

in the actual living thing as the Universe, Itself, which has created 'you' and EVERY thing else, then you are FREE to observe and experience any thing, anyway you like.
Then SpheresOfBalance wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:14 pm:You sound quite naive.
Age then Wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:58 pm:Okay. To me, this view of YOURS is PERFECT here.
I sound naive because I SEE things differently than you do.

Nope, difference is not an issue. That you ignore all science which for many years has caused religion to withdraw it's prior dogma, is the issue.

Hopefully you did ANSWER my clarifying questions Honestly, in the first part of this post, and then we can SEE where YOU CONFUSION is coming from.

What do you think I have been saying, which ignores ALL science that caused religion to withdraw its prior dogma.

You say, this "is the issue". So, now explain WHAT IT IS, which you think or believe I have been saying.


Then SpheresOfBalance wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:14 pm:Honestly, how old are you?
Age then Wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:58 pm: Does it matter.
Yes, it does! because older people have lived longer and have usually amassed much wisdom and knowledge. Young people tend to make the same mistakes that older people made when they were younger. I've attended college for a short time, how about you?

Older human beings can also be the most CLOSED and thus unintelligent of ALL human beings.

I am the MOST uneducated one here. Does this matter as well?

Age then Wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:58 pm:'you', adults, continually LOOK AT making judgments of the one writing, instead of just LOKING AT the words and concentrating on them.
Nope, we see that ones writing is that of a young person because we used to be young.

Who cares?

'you', adult human beings, certainly do NOT have the ANSWERS about what is being discussed here.

In fact you have NOT yet provided one shred of any thing to prove what I am saying is WRONG, other than you implying that I am young and naive, as though that has some weight to suggest that I am actually WRONG.

I think what will be FOUND, that is; if you are Truly OPEN and Honest with us here, is that it is YOUR ASSUMPTIONS only, about what you THINK I am saying, which is what IS completely and utterly WRONG here.

Age then Wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:58 pm:You have NOT once said WHY, what I have written, is WRONG. All you have said is that I am WRONG, because I am supposedly "naive", and also implied because of "age", as though that would have any actual bearing on accuracy or not.
I just did! I tend to go one step at a time. It's true that the whys of things are most important, but I take it slow, taking each statement, and rebuttals in stride.

Well WHEN are you going to START rebutting what I have said SO FAR.

All you have done so far is say that science has disproved what you ASSUME it is that I am saying.

As I said I think it will be DISCOVERED that you do NOT even KNOW what I have been saying, and this is because you are WRONG ASSUMING and BELIEVING things, which are NOT EVEN TRUE.

Age then Wrote on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:58 pm:Now, until you EXPLAIN WHY thee Universe, itself, is NOT proof of an already existing PERFECT empirical God, then you have really said nothing of substance so far, other than just expressed your OWN BELIEFS only.
Again, you have not provided empirical evidence of a god, of course you can believe what you want.

What is it with 'you', human beings, and LOOKING AT and SEEING in my words things that are NOT even there?


As you can see above, I mentioned some why's, now it's your turn to counter, if you choose to do so.
How about we START at the beginning, and you tell us what you THINK or BELIEVE I have been SAYING?

Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 2678
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by Veritas Aequitas » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:25 am

Age wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:44 am
But people who are categorized into ANY group, with an 'ist' on the end of it, or even just people, have not yet agreed on 'the' definition of God. This is partly and a huge reason WHY 'you', human beings, still can not work out if God exists or not.
VA wrote:When you use the phrase " 'you' human beings" it really make my hairs stand on ends.
Great AND perfect. I am achieving the outcome I sought.

I say things like this to POINT OUT and SHOW to readers how human beings, in the times of when this was written, were SO CLOSED that they almost NEVER asked for clarification what "another" meant when they said and wrote things. The peoples of those days just kept ASSUMING and BELIEVING things based on what they ALREADY BELIEVED was true and right.

Those people were NOT able to LOOK FROM the Truly OPEN Mind because they kept LOOKING FROM their CLOSED thinking, from the brain.

...
You can insist on 'you humans' when you visit your psychiatrist who will reveal you are mentally sick.

Age
Posts: 3253
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by Age » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:32 am

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:25 am
Age wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:44 am
But people who are categorized into ANY group, with an 'ist' on the end of it, or even just people, have not yet agreed on 'the' definition of God. This is partly and a huge reason WHY 'you', human beings, still can not work out if God exists or not.
VA wrote:When you use the phrase " 'you' human beings" it really make my hairs stand on ends.
Great AND perfect. I am achieving the outcome I sought.

I say things like this to POINT OUT and SHOW to readers how human beings, in the times of when this was written, were SO CLOSED that they almost NEVER asked for clarification what "another" meant when they said and wrote things. The peoples of those days just kept ASSUMING and BELIEVING things based on what they ALREADY BELIEVED was true and right.

Those people were NOT able to LOOK FROM the Truly OPEN Mind because they kept LOOKING FROM their CLOSED thinking, from the brain.

...
You can insist on 'you humans' when you visit your psychiatrist who will reveal you are mentally sick.
Or, IF the so called "psychiatrist" is worth any thing, then they would, UNLIKE YOU, just ask me some clarifying questions about what I am actually saying, talking about, AND meaning EXACTLY.

Any human being who WANTS to UNDERSTAND and LEARN does NOT do what you do, which is; Just make ASSUMPTIONS and JUMP to CONCLUSIONS BEFORE being inquisitiveness and posing the appropriate questions to gauge what is actually going on.

Remember you would have been the first one referring people to psychiatrists who said things like; the earth is NOT flat, the sun does NOT go around the earth, flying will be a possibility to be real one day, flying to the moon will be a possibility to be real one, and the countless other apparently outrageous, disillusioned, absurd, and WRONG ideas at the times, of when they were first brought to light, which ended up being ACTUALLY True AND Real.

'you', adult human beings, can NOT SEE what the future WILL BRING, and this is because you LOOK AT and FROM the CLOSED brain, instead of thee OPEN Mind.

In the days of when this is written, saying things like; God is ALREADY KNOWN, thee 'I' is God, God exists, 'God', in the physical sense, IS just the Universe, Itself, 'God', in the non visible/spiritual sense, IS just thee Mind, of which there is only One by the way, et cetera, and et cetera, like I AM SAYING, is done to provoke, 'you', human beings, to keep DOING and SAYING what you have been for thousands upon thousands of years so far. I do this so that future peoples can and will SEE just how ignorant 'you' people are, in the past and in these days. This WILL prove just how the brain totally distorts what thee Truly OPEN Mind actually KNOWS and SEES ALREADY.

The MORE 'you' see thee 'I' as being mentally ill and NEEDING to see a psychiatrist, then the BETTER the outcome is for 'I', which is just EVERY one, ANYWAY.

Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 2678
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by Veritas Aequitas » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:33 am

Age wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:32 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:25 am
Age wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:44 am
But people who are categorized into ANY group, with an 'ist' on the end of it, or even just people, have not yet agreed on 'the' definition of God. This is partly and a huge reason WHY 'you', human beings, still can not work out if God exists or not.



Great AND perfect. I am achieving the outcome I sought.

I say things like this to POINT OUT and SHOW to readers how human beings, in the times of when this was written, were SO CLOSED that they almost NEVER asked for clarification what "another" meant when they said and wrote things. The peoples of those days just kept ASSUMING and BELIEVING things based on what they ALREADY BELIEVED was true and right.

Those people were NOT able to LOOK FROM the Truly OPEN Mind because they kept LOOKING FROM their CLOSED thinking, from the brain.

...
You can insist on 'you humans' when you visit your psychiatrist who will reveal you are mentally sick.
Or, IF the so called "psychiatrist" is worth any thing, then they would, UNLIKE YOU, just ask me some clarifying questions about what I am actually saying, talking about, AND meaning EXACTLY.

Any human being who WANTS to UNDERSTAND and LEARN does NOT do what you do, which is; Just make ASSUMPTIONS and JUMP to CONCLUSIONS BEFORE being inquisitiveness and posing the appropriate questions to gauge what is actually going on.

Remember you would have been the first one referring people to psychiatrists who said things like; the earth is NOT flat, the sun does NOT go around the earth, flying will be a possibility to be real one day, flying to the moon will be a possibility to be real one, and the countless other apparently outrageous, disillusioned, absurd, and WRONG ideas at the times, of when they were first brought to light, which ended up being ACTUALLY True AND Real.

'you', adult human beings, can NOT SEE what the future WILL BRING, and this is because you LOOK AT and FROM the CLOSED brain, instead of thee OPEN Mind.

In the days of when this is written, saying things like; God is ALREADY KNOWN, thee 'I' is God, God exists, 'God', in the physical sense, IS just the Universe, Itself, 'God', in the non visible/spiritual sense, IS just thee Mind, of which there is only One by the way, et cetera, and et cetera, like I AM SAYING, is done to provoke, 'you', human beings, to keep DOING and SAYING what you have been for thousands upon thousands of years so far. I do this so that future peoples can and will SEE just how ignorant 'you' people are, in the past and in these days. This WILL prove just how the brain totally distorts what thee Truly OPEN Mind actually KNOWS and SEES ALREADY.

The MORE 'you' see thee 'I' as being mentally ill and NEEDING to see a psychiatrist, then the BETTER the outcome is for 'I', which is just EVERY one, ANYWAY.
The above is merely babbling.

If you organize your thoughts as least in the following format it would likely make sense for anyone to accept or counter your views.

  • P1. A is Open Mind
    P2. B is A
    C3. Therefore seeing the future require an Open Mind
At present you are claiming for C3 but have not justify P1 nor P2.

Whatever you claim as conclusions it must follow sequentially from the P1 and P2.

Age
Posts: 3253
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by Age » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:07 pm

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:33 am
Age wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:32 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:25 am

You can insist on 'you humans' when you visit your psychiatrist who will reveal you are mentally sick.
Or, IF the so called "psychiatrist" is worth any thing, then they would, UNLIKE YOU, just ask me some clarifying questions about what I am actually saying, talking about, AND meaning EXACTLY.

Any human being who WANTS to UNDERSTAND and LEARN does NOT do what you do, which is; Just make ASSUMPTIONS and JUMP to CONCLUSIONS BEFORE being inquisitiveness and posing the appropriate questions to gauge what is actually going on.

Remember you would have been the first one referring people to psychiatrists who said things like; the earth is NOT flat, the sun does NOT go around the earth, flying will be a possibility to be real one day, flying to the moon will be a possibility to be real one, and the countless other apparently outrageous, disillusioned, absurd, and WRONG ideas at the times, of when they were first brought to light, which ended up being ACTUALLY True AND Real.

'you', adult human beings, can NOT SEE what the future WILL BRING, and this is because you LOOK AT and FROM the CLOSED brain, instead of thee OPEN Mind.

In the days of when this is written, saying things like; God is ALREADY KNOWN, thee 'I' is God, God exists, 'God', in the physical sense, IS just the Universe, Itself, 'God', in the non visible/spiritual sense, IS just thee Mind, of which there is only One by the way, et cetera, and et cetera, like I AM SAYING, is done to provoke, 'you', human beings, to keep DOING and SAYING what you have been for thousands upon thousands of years so far. I do this so that future peoples can and will SEE just how ignorant 'you' people are, in the past and in these days. This WILL prove just how the brain totally distorts what thee Truly OPEN Mind actually KNOWS and SEES ALREADY.

The MORE 'you' see thee 'I' as being mentally ill and NEEDING to see a psychiatrist, then the BETTER the outcome is for 'I', which is just EVERY one, ANYWAY.
The above is merely babbling.

If you organize your thoughts as least in the following format it would likely make sense for anyone to accept or counter your views.

  • P1. A is Open Mind
    P2. B is A
    C3. Therefore seeing the future require an Open Mind
At present you are claiming for C3 but have not justify P1 nor P2.

Whatever you claim as conclusions it must follow sequentially from the P1 and P2.
Coming from the one who can NOT even SEE that the Universe exists.

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:23 pm

Age wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:42 am
Snipped all prior exchange of words because Age said:
How about we START at the beginning, and you tell us what you THINK or BELIEVE I have been SAYING?
I can read, and as tested at university, my highest score in English was Reading Comprehension. This was probably because for 16 long years I had to read Aerospace manuals. There can be no errors when dealing in aerospace or many people die, as well as multimillion dollar aircraft. And I surely wasn't going to be an inmate at Leavenworth.

So I know exactly what you've said, which hasn't been much. When you attempt to qualify your previous statement, and I quote:


Age said: "NOTE that I have ALREADY provided the EVIDENCE for the PERFECT empirical GOD ALREADY,"
By the way, the word, "ALREADY," was redundant.

by stating:

Age said: "As I have said previously; The Universe, Itself."

It can only be understood, that you are assuming that it's the only way it can be, that all of science is wrong. You know that stuff that rules your life in these current days, in every way, that you embrace willingly day to day, that is until your personal whims of deception, due to fear, choose otherwise. Only fools cherry pick, as it's very easy indeed to see their lies and fears!

The only thing that can be said with any degree of certainty, that the universe is proof of, is the physics of existence.

Age
Posts: 3253
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by Age » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:06 am

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:23 pm
Age wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:42 am
Snipped all prior exchange of words because Age said:
How about we START at the beginning, and you tell us what you THINK or BELIEVE I have been SAYING?
I can read, and as tested at university, my highest score in English was Reading Comprehension. This was probably because for 16 long years I had to read Aerospace manuals. There can be no errors when dealing in aerospace or many people die, as well as multimillion dollar aircraft. And I surely wasn't going to be an inmate at Leavenworth.

So I know exactly what you've said, which hasn't been much. When you attempt to qualify your previous statement, and I quote:


Age said: "NOTE that I have ALREADY provided the EVIDENCE for the PERFECT empirical GOD ALREADY,"
By the way, the word, "ALREADY," was redundant.

by stating:

Age said: "As I have said previously; The Universe, Itself."

It can only be understood, that you are assuming that it's the only way it can be, that all of science is wrong. You know that stuff that rules your life in these current days, in every way, that you embrace willingly day to day, that is until your personal whims of deception, due to fear, choose otherwise. Only fools cherry pick, as it's very easy indeed to see their lies and fears!

The only thing that can be said with any degree of certainty, that the universe is proof of, is the physics of existence.
You may be able to read, and your highest score in english may have been reading comprehension, but, from what you have written here, you seem to have NOT comprehended what I have been saying at all. You seem to be assuming some thing quite the opposite of what I have been saying.

But do not feel alone, most of what I write here, in this forum, gets misinterpreted, and assumed WRONGLY.

surreptitious57
Posts: 3517
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by surreptitious57 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:15 am

Age wrote:
human beings can NOT SEE what the future WILL BRING and this is because you LOOK AT and FROM the CLOSED brain instead of thee OPEN Mind
I do not know what the future will bring I only know what is possible NOW
As what happens after I die is obviously something that I will never know

Other than things which are definitely going to happen in the future [ such as my death ] I make no predictions at all
So whether something is going to happen in the future or not is not something that I have any opinion on either way

Age
Posts: 3253
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by Age » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:54 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:15 am
Age wrote:
human beings can NOT SEE what the future WILL BRING and this is because you LOOK AT and FROM the CLOSED brain instead of thee OPEN Mind
I do not know what the future will bring I only know what is possible NOW
I KNOW. I just said; human beings can NOT SEE what the future WILL BRING

I then went on to explain the very reason WHY 'you', human beings, can NOT SEE, thus do not know, what the future WILL BRING.
surreptitious57 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:15 am
As what happens after I die is obviously something that I will never know

Other than things which are definitely going to happen in the future [ such as my death ] I make no predictions at all
So whether something is going to happen in the future or not is not something that I have any opinion on either way
Okay.

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:26 pm

Age wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:06 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:23 pm
Age wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:42 am
Snipped all prior exchange of words because Age said:
How about we START at the beginning, and you tell us what you THINK or BELIEVE I have been SAYING?
I can read, and as tested at university, my highest score in English was Reading Comprehension. This was probably because for 16 long years I had to read Aerospace manuals. There can be no errors when dealing in aerospace or many people die, as well as multimillion dollar aircraft. And I surely wasn't going to be an inmate at Leavenworth.

So I know exactly what you've said, which hasn't been much. When you attempt to qualify your previous statement, and I quote:


Age said: "NOTE that I have ALREADY provided the EVIDENCE for the PERFECT empirical GOD ALREADY,"
By the way, the word, "ALREADY," was redundant.

by stating:

Age said: "As I have said previously; The Universe, Itself."

It can only be understood, that you are assuming that it's the only way it can be, that all of science is wrong. You know that stuff that rules your life in these current days, in every way, that you embrace willingly day to day, that is until your personal whims of deception, due to fear, choose otherwise. Only fools cherry pick, as it's very easy indeed to see their lies and fears!

The only thing that can be said with any degree of certainty, that the universe is proof of, is the physics of existence.
You may be able to read, and your highest score in english may have been reading comprehension, but, from what you have written here, you seem to have NOT comprehended what I have been saying at all. You seem to be assuming some thing quite the opposite of what I have been saying.

But do not feel alone, most of what I write here, in this forum, gets misinterpreted, and assumed WRONGLY.
The existence of the universe absolutely does not prove that a god created it. It may be true that a mindful creator created it, then again it may not be.

Does the existence of my pickup truck, prove that AGE created it?

You're being silly, my friend!

As to understanding your words: is it my reading or your writing? Both? A percentage of both?

Age
Posts: 3253
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by Age » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:01 am

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:26 pm
Age wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:06 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:23 pm

I can read, and as tested at university, my highest score in English was Reading Comprehension. This was probably because for 16 long years I had to read Aerospace manuals. There can be no errors when dealing in aerospace or many people die, as well as multimillion dollar aircraft. And I surely wasn't going to be an inmate at Leavenworth.

So I know exactly what you've said, which hasn't been much. When you attempt to qualify your previous statement, and I quote:


Age said: "NOTE that I have ALREADY provided the EVIDENCE for the PERFECT empirical GOD ALREADY,"
By the way, the word, "ALREADY," was redundant.

by stating:

Age said: "As I have said previously; The Universe, Itself."

It can only be understood, that you are assuming that it's the only way it can be, that all of science is wrong. You know that stuff that rules your life in these current days, in every way, that you embrace willingly day to day, that is until your personal whims of deception, due to fear, choose otherwise. Only fools cherry pick, as it's very easy indeed to see their lies and fears!

The only thing that can be said with any degree of certainty, that the universe is proof of, is the physics of existence.
You may be able to read, and your highest score in english may have been reading comprehension, but, from what you have written here, you seem to have NOT comprehended what I have been saying at all. You seem to be assuming some thing quite the opposite of what I have been saying.

But do not feel alone, most of what I write here, in this forum, gets misinterpreted, and assumed WRONGLY.
The existence of the universe absolutely does not prove that a god created it.
Finally, you have said what you have been assuming what I have been saying. Now that you have said it, then I can now tell you that what you have been ASSUMING all along could not be more WRONG.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:26 pm
It may be true that a mindful creator created it, then again it may not be.

Does the existence of my pickup truck, prove that AGE created it?

You're being silly, my friend!
Is it REALLY me who is being silly, or is it REALLY your ASSUMPTIONS, which are just plain WRONG, that are making you ask rhetorical questions that you BELIEVE you already KNOW the answer to, which again are just plain WRONG answers anyway, which is what is REALLY silly?
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:26 pm
As to understanding your words: is it my reading or your writing? Both? A percentage of both?
It is solely your reading.

Your reading is being distorted by your already held ASSUMPTIONS. These ASSUMPTIONS are affecting your ability to SEE the actual Truth of things.

I have NEVER even remotely suggested any thing like you have been ASSUMING all along, and have now said here.

Your '16 "long" years' of reading, Truly unimportant stuff like, aerospace material has really done nothing for your reading comprehension of what is essentially just very simple, very easy and very basic stuff indeed.

Your whole comprehension of what I have said has been WRONG from the outset because you have been ASSUMING that I have been saying some thing, which I have NOT been saying at all. This can be proven as evidenced by our communications here.

Therefore, your BELIEF that you KNOW exactly what I have said could not be further from the actual Truth of things. Once again this is evidenced by and from what I have actually written down, and thus said.

By the way your inability to clarify previously what you thought you knew what I was talking is also due to your already held ASSUMPTIONS, which are you BELIEVED that it was so "obvious" what I was saying that you did not need to be, literally, spelled out in words.

Now if you would like to start again, then this thread is about; The perfect empirical God exists. This has already been proven and verified, scientifically.

Would you like to start again?

If yes, then this time if you read the actual words that I write, without assuming any thing AND clarifying, then you will come to comprehending AND understanding what it is that I am actually saying.

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 am

Age wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:01 am

Is it REALLY me who is being silly, or is it REALLY your ASSUMPTIONS, which are just plain WRONG, that are making you ask rhetorical questions that you BELIEVE you already KNOW the answer to, which again are just plain WRONG answers anyway, which is what is REALLY silly?
You keep saying no, but never explain why, so we "know" you're hiding behind lies.

As you have already stated:
Also, NOTE that I have ALREADY provided the EVIDENCE for the PERFECT empirical GOD ALREADY.
please remember that either one of the above "already" 's was redundant.
As I have said previously; The Universe, Itself.
Expound! Unless you fear being honest for a change. If you fail to do so, like IC, as far as I'm concerned, your name shall become liar.

Lies can be conveyed either by inclusion or exclusion. Include that which makes your statements above clear for all to understand, I'm "assuming" you want all to understand your words. You do, don't you? Because as they currently stand they are completely wrong. Which means that logically those statements present a falsehood.

surreptitious57
Posts: 3517
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by surreptitious57 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:40 am

Age wrote:
The perfect empirical God exists . This has already been proven and verified scientifically
What do you mean when you say that the perfect empirical God exists
And how exactly has it already been proven and verified scientifically

Age
Posts: 3253
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by Age » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:42 am

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 am
Age wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:01 am

Is it REALLY me who is being silly, or is it REALLY your ASSUMPTIONS, which are just plain WRONG, that are making you ask rhetorical questions that you BELIEVE you already KNOW the answer to, which again are just plain WRONG answers anyway, which is what is REALLY silly?
You keep saying no, but never explain why, so we "know" you're hiding behind lies.
I do NOT explain, for a very specific reason, and that reason is NOT for the reason that you are ASSUMING here.

You do NOT "know". You only 'think' you "know". Thinking you "know" some thing is just an ASSUMPTION.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 am
As you have already stated:
Also, NOTE that I have ALREADY provided the EVIDENCE for the PERFECT empirical GOD ALREADY.
please remember that either one of the above "already" 's was redundant.
Okay I will remember. But considering I NEVER re-wrote the above, and only YOU HAVE, I am now wondering why did you want to remind us of this fact AGAIN?

Some could suggest that re-writing that what I wrote was redundant is, in itself, redundant, especially considering I NEVER said it again. Like you have done twice now.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 am
As I have said previously; The Universe, Itself.
Expound!
What I have been presenting and explaining, in detail, is that 'you', human beings, will NEVER get to thee Truth of things while you keep ASSUMING you "know" what the truth is. Just like you have been doing here all along.

You have been ASSUMING here all along NOT what I have been saying at all. In fact you have been ASSUMING so WRONGLY that it has been funny to watch you continue on the way you have been.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 am
Unless you fear being honest for a change.
This is some sort of completely off the mark and silly comment to make. Especially considering what I have expressed throughout this whole forum.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 am
If you fail to do so, like IC, as far as I'm concerned, your name shall become liar.
You are free to call me whatever you like. But would you like to explain to the readers what it is exactly that you 'think' I am lying about?

One could only TRULY be called a "liar" IF they were actually lying about some thing. So, what is it that you think I am lying about?
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 am
Lies can be conveyed either by inclusion or exclusion.
And exclusion does NOT necessarily mean lies have been made or are being made. I could have been and are excluding things just to expose another point that I am in the process of revealing.

Also, to exclude some thing to convey a lie, then a question would have been needed to be made. So, what was the question that you have asked me, which you now are inferring that I am excluded some thing in my answer to your question?
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 am
Include that which makes your statements above clear for all to understand, I'm "assuming" you want all to understand your words. You do, don't you?


No not at all here, in this forum. So, you are ASSUMING wrongly, AGAIN.

I have stated a few times already, here in this forum, which obviously you may not have yet seen but, I am NOT here in this forum to be understood. I am just here for another reason.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 am
Because as they currently stand they are completely wrong.
Is it my words that are completely wrong, or could it just be that you just have a completely wrong misinterpretation of what I have been saying and meaning?

Could it be the case that you have just been assuming wrongly what I am saying and meaning?

You have ALREADY SHOWN that you have ASSUMED completely WRONGLY what I have been saying and meaning so far.
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 am
Which means that logically those statements present a falsehood.
Well considering that after you, finally, explained what it was that you THOUGHT I have been saying and it became obvious just how WRONG your assumptions have been, to now say that logically my statements present a falsehood, could actually be also proven to be WRONG as well. That is, after you tell us what statements exactly that I have made, which you say present a falsehood. The chances that they are falsehood will become KNOWN once you present what you are ASSUMING here.

By the way, if you want to observe a perfect example of pure and True intelligence, then LOOK AT the response made to me, between this post and your post. That person appears to be NOT assuming any thing at all but just being Truly OPEN, to learning and discovering, and so is NOT closed at all. Whereas, you have been ASSUMING all along that I have been saying some thing, which if the Truth be KNOWN was NOT what I have been saying at all. From the outset you have ASSUMED some thing and been completely closed to any thing else.

Now, back to your "expound!" comment, which by the way I will do because you asked for it and because you said, "Include that which makes your statements above clear for all to understand", and NOT because you would call me a "liar" or not.

You have been ASSUMING all along that I have been saying that the Universe, Itself, is proof that God created it, which is just so far off the mark that it has been just a completely silly and humorous thing to ASSUME. Whereas, what I have been saying is: The perfect empirical God exists . This has already been proven and verified scientifically.

Now because "surreptituous57" asked me proper and clear clarifying questions, I will clarify to those question by expounding on what they are actually asking for and include that, which makes my statements above clearer. As to how many understand is another matter. If you KNOW of way to make your statements "clear for ALL to understand", then I would LOVE to KNOW of that way.

Age
Posts: 3253
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Age: The Perfect Empirical God Exists

Post by Age » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:53 am

surreptitious57 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:40 am
Age wrote:
The perfect empirical God exists . This has already been proven and verified scientifically
What do you mean when you say that the perfect empirical God exists
To me, 'God', in the physical or empirical sense, is the Universe, Itself.

The Universe, Itself, is PERFECT exactly how It IS. There is obviously nothing else, which thee One and only Universe could be compared to, to be judged as being more or less PERFECT than what It IS NOW, eternally.
surreptitious57 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:40 am
And how exactly has it already been proven and verified scientifically
EVERY thing 'science' is based upon has come from the Universe, Itself. The physical Universe, (which is just God, Itself,) obviously exists. The Universe has obviously already been proven to exist, as It is verified scientifically, or empirically through observation AND experience. Without thee Universe there would NOT be a conscious animal, like the human being, making observations AND experiencing.

Every thing that God is said to be able to do, in the physical sense, is exactly what the Universe, Itself, does NATURALLY, anyway. (This last sentence was just a first thought, which may well be proven to be wrong, but will leave here for now.)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests