Islam is Right About Woman

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:16 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:11 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:01 pm
And just because someone as crazy and dumb as you can't even attempt to 'get into the head' of others, that doesn't mean that other people can't be better at it.
That's where you lack intelligence, so dream on. No two minds can ever meet each other. At the fundamental level the body is made of electrons that never ever come into direct contact with each other..so there is no way you can get out of your own mind never mind get inside someones else's..you really do talk a load of shit Atla.

.
If you weren't so dumb and crazy, you would know what 'getting into someone's head' means.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:26 pm

Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:16 pm
If you weren't so dumb and crazy, you would know what 'getting into someone's head' means.
It's none of my business what business goes on in someone else's head, so why would I care. If people are dumb and stupid enough to attach to other peoples negative projections, allowing them inside their own head, then all the fool them.

People are full of conjectures about all things mental, no one has any clue what they are talking about regarding the brain. It's a mysterious phenomena.


Also, since all matter is basically made out of the space it's in - then no thing is actually touching any thing else. And this SELF you assume to exist..does not exist for one very good reason, it can't be seen nor can it be touched.

HA HA!!

.

Atla
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:31 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:26 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:16 pm
If you weren't so dumb and crazy, you would know what 'getting into someone's head' means.
It's none of my business what business goes on in someone else's head, so why would I care. If people are dumb and stupid enough to attach to other peoples negative projections, allowing them inside their own head, then all the fool them.

People are full of conjectures about all things mental, no one has any clue what they are talking about regarding the brain. It's a mysterious phenomena.


Also, since all matter is basically made out of the space it's in - then no thing is actually touching any thing else. And this SELF you assume to exist..does not exist for one very good reason, it can't be seen nor can it be touched.

HA HA!!

.
No, you simply don't understand anything about brains, minds, selves, space, matter, projection, stupidity etc.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:41 pm

Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:31 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:26 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:16 pm
If you weren't so dumb and crazy, you would know what 'getting into someone's head' means.
It's none of my business what business goes on in someone else's head, so why would I care. If people are dumb and stupid enough to attach to other peoples negative projections, allowing them inside their own head, then all the fool them.

People are full of conjectures about all things mental, no one has any clue what they are talking about regarding the brain. It's a mysterious phenomena.


Also, since all matter is basically made out of the space it's in - then no thing is actually touching any thing else. And this SELF you assume to exist..does not exist for one very good reason, it can't be seen nor can it be touched.

HA HA!!

.
No, you simply don't understand anything about brains, minds, selves, space, matter, projection, stupidity etc.
That's right.

Nobody / noone knows...anything, we are making it all up as we go along. No one has been alive before, no one knows fuck all about anything.

And that does not give you the right to insult others by assuming to be their Doctor by thinking you know what's best for them.

There is no need for you to act like a twat when you can just as easily have more self control and take more responsibilty for your inner twat and not get pleasure out of unleashing it upon other people that don't particularly care about having your twatish behaviour shoved in their face.

.

.

Atla
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:41 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:31 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:26 pm


It's none of my business what business goes on in someone else's head, so why would I care. If people are dumb and stupid enough to attach to other peoples negative projections, allowing them inside their own head, then all the fool them.

People are full of conjectures about all things mental, no one has any clue what they are talking about regarding the brain. It's a mysterious phenomena.


Also, since all matter is basically made out of the space it's in - then no thing is actually touching any thing else. And this SELF you assume to exist..does not exist for one very good reason, it can't be seen nor can it be touched.

HA HA!!

.
No, you simply don't understand anything about brains, minds, selves, space, matter, projection, stupidity etc.
That's right.

Nobody / noone knows...anything, we are making it all up as we go along. No one has been alive before, no one knows fuck all about anything.

And that does not give you the right to insult others by assuming to be their Doctor by thinking you know what's best for them.

There is no need for you to act like a twat when you can just as easily have more self control and take more responsibilty for your inner twat and not get pleasure out of unleashing it upon other people that don't particularly care about having your twatish behaviour shoved in their face.

.

.
I thought you would say that because you are an idiot.
What I wrote means that you don't understand any of that. Many other people do.

You see, healthy people don't stop their intellectual development at the age of 4.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:56 pm

Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:45 pm

You see, healthy people don't stop their intellectual development at the age of 4.
You're just another internet dumb ass troll, I see straight through you.

The universe is not intellectual, it did not require a brain in the making of itself.

Intelligent people know that, 4 year olds know that.

I loath intellectual twats like you.

You have no idea what you are talking about regarding healthy people, your just a poison with a black heart, your an insult to my intelligence, and so anyway, I just wanted to rub your nose in your own shit you keep spraying at others.

.

Atla
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:07 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:56 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:45 pm

You see, healthy people don't stop their intellectual development at the age of 4.
You're just another internet dumb ass troll, I see straight through you.

The universe is not intellectual, it did not require a brain in the making of itself.

Intelligent people know that, 4 year olds know that.

I loath intellectual twats like you.

You have no idea what you are talking about regarding healthy people, your just a poison with a black heart, your an insult to my intelligence, and so anyway, I just wanted to rub your nose in your own shit you keep spraying at others.

.
You believe you are holding a mirror, but that too is because you are an idiot.

Has it ever occured to you, that maybe all your life people treated you as crazy and dumb, because you are?

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:24 pm

Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:07 pm
You believe you are holding a mirror, but that too is because you are an idiot.

Has it ever occured to you, that maybe all your life people treated you as crazy and dumb, because you are?
Ok what ever you say, I'll take it all...just throw all you've got at me and see if I care.

I really don't give a flying cow pat how people choose to treat me, or what they think of me, or what they choose to say to me. They can do what the heck they like as long as they don't physically harm or try to attack me, because then I really would literally defend myself to the death.

I simply do not depend or need people in my life...they cramp my style.

The only time I need another person in my life is when I require urgent medical assistance, other than that I'm pretty much self sufficient and loving life as I've always done, thanks very much.

.

Atla
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:30 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:24 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:07 pm
You believe you are holding a mirror, but that too is because you are an idiot.

Has it ever occured to you, that maybe all your life people treated you as crazy and dumb, because you are?
Ok what ever you say, I'll take it all...just throw all you've got at me and see if I care.

I really don't give a flying cow pat how people choose to treat me, or what they think of me, or what they choose to say to me. They can do what the heck they like as long as they don't physically harm or try to attack me, because then I really would literally defend myself to the death.

I simply do not depend or need people in my life...they cramp my style.

The only time I need another person in my life is when I require urgent medical assistance, other than that I'm pretty much self sufficient and loving life as I've always done, thanks very much.

.
Going all defensive and "I don't care at all" again hehe. Even though you're the one who keeps coming back and starts these 'conversations', looks like you can't handle that I honestly stopped giving a shit about you, there's no point in worrying about lost causes.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:34 pm

Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:30 pm
Even though you're the one who keeps coming back and starts these 'conversations',
Oh you think I came back just for you...dream on idiot/

I don't like seeing other people treated unfairly that's all, you should be made aware that to throw shit around at others sometimes comes back to slap you in the face, that's why it's not always wise to take a dump in outer space.

Atla
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:38 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:34 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:30 pm
Even though you're the one who keeps coming back and starts these 'conversations',
Oh you think I came back just for you...dream on idiot/

I don't like seeing other people treated unfairly that's all, you should be made aware that to throw shit around at others sometimes comes back to slap you in the face, that's why it's not always wise to take a dump in outer space.
Well from where I stand, pretty much all you do is throw shit around. You just don't get it (or don't want to).

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:41 pm

Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:38 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:34 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:30 pm
Even though you're the one who keeps coming back and starts these 'conversations',
Oh you think I came back just for you...dream on idiot/

I don't like seeing other people treated unfairly that's all, you should be made aware that to throw shit around at others sometimes comes back to slap you in the face, that's why it's not always wise to take a dump in outer space.
Well from where I stand, pretty much all you do is throw shit around. You just don't get it (or don't want to).
Yeah, the pigs enjoy a good roll in it.

But at least I don't pretend to be other peoples Doctors like you do.

Telling people you don't know they should take their treament for mental problems is so immature and spiteful and mean.

.

.

Atla
Posts: 2740
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:44 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:41 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:38 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:34 pm


Oh you think I came back just for you...dream on idiot/

I don't like seeing other people treated unfairly that's all, you should be made aware that to throw shit around at others sometimes comes back to slap you in the face, that's why it's not always wise to take a dump in outer space.
Well from where I stand, pretty much all you do is throw shit around. You just don't get it (or don't want to).
Yeah, the pigs enjoy a good roll in it.

But at least I don't pretend to be other peoples Doctors like you do.

Telling people you don't know they should take their treament for mental problems is so immature and spiteful and mean.

.

.
No, it's for the greater good

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8147
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:49 pm

Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:44 pm

No, it's for the greater good
But it's none of your business.

Try telling all your insidious thoughts to his face and see where that gets you. Anyone can be a gangster bully under the guise of anonymity, that's the pussy coward way.

.

User avatar
Immanuel Can
Posts: 8173
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Immanuel Can » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:52 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:49 pm
Atla wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:44 pm

No, it's for the greater good
But it's none of your business.

Try telling all your insidious thoughts to his face and see where that gets you. Anyone can be a gangster bully under the guise of anonymity, that's the pussy coward way.

.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvX4a3aPAbM :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests