Islam is Right About Woman

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Age
Posts: 3581
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Age » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:42 pm

Atla wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:25 pm
Age wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:21 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:54 pm

Just 1 in this one.
It NEVER ceases to amaze me how OFTEN when I ask 'you', people, to clarify and show proof for what you allege and believe is true, but you are completely and utterly incapable of providing absolutely any thing at all, except for an attempt at another deflection.

Remember it was 'YOU', "ATLA", who made the claim that 'the love and bonding with adults' is a 'male emotion'.

And, all I did was ask you to clarify what this ACTUALLY entails AND means. But let us not forget that you have ALREADY SHOWN that you can NOT provide any thing at all.
1 again. You couldn't be more wrong.
'you', "atla", are absolutely useless if you are 'trying to' make yourself appear as though you KNOW what you are talking about.

Are you at all aware that you should be at least able to answer the most simplest and open of clarifying questions honestly, that is; if you really do want to appear that you understand what it is that you are saying?

You allege I made an assumption or fifty, and ALL of them are WRONG, yet when you are asked to provide just one example, you completely and utterly FAILED to do so. More and more people will really be wondering how stupid a human being can be.

Either you have evidence for what you allege and BELIEVE is true, or you do not. The latter is becoming more and more evidenced as being what is the actual Truth of things here.

Atla
Posts: 2491
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Atla » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:49 pm

Age wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:42 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:25 pm
Age wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:21 pm


It NEVER ceases to amaze me how OFTEN when I ask 'you', people, to clarify and show proof for what you allege and believe is true, but you are completely and utterly incapable of providing absolutely any thing at all, except for an attempt at another deflection.

Remember it was 'YOU', "ATLA", who made the claim that 'the love and bonding with adults' is a 'male emotion'.

And, all I did was ask you to clarify what this ACTUALLY entails AND means. But let us not forget that you have ALREADY SHOWN that you can NOT provide any thing at all.
1 again. You couldn't be more wrong.
'you', "atla", are absolutely useless if you are 'trying to' make yourself appear as though you KNOW what you are talking about.

Are you at all aware that you should be at least able to answer the most simplest and open of clarifying questions honestly, that is; if you really do want to appear that you understand what it is that you are saying?

You allege I made an assumption or fifty, and ALL of them are WRONG, yet when you are asked to provide just one example, you completely and utterly FAILED to do so. More and more people will really be wondering how stupid a human being can be.

Either you have evidence for what you allege and BELIEVE is true, or you do not. The latter is becoming more and more evidenced as being what is the actual Truth of things here.
Well this time you made about 6 wrong assumptions. Well done.
If you are an Australian Aboriginal (and not just living among them), who are sort of a slightly different subtype of Homo Sapiens, then at least your comments have helped me to get a little insight into their minds, which is indeed new to me.

Age
Posts: 3581
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Age » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:24 pm

Atla wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:49 pm
Age wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:42 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:25 pm

1 again. You couldn't be more wrong.
'you', "atla", are absolutely useless if you are 'trying to' make yourself appear as though you KNOW what you are talking about.

Are you at all aware that you should be at least able to answer the most simplest and open of clarifying questions honestly, that is; if you really do want to appear that you understand what it is that you are saying?

You allege I made an assumption or fifty, and ALL of them are WRONG, yet when you are asked to provide just one example, you completely and utterly FAILED to do so. More and more people will really be wondering how stupid a human being can be.

Either you have evidence for what you allege and BELIEVE is true, or you do not. The latter is becoming more and more evidenced as being what is the actual Truth of things here.
Well this time you made about 6 wrong assumptions. Well done.
There is NOT even one assumption there. And how I can prove this is by you NOT being able to list just one of them.

I would NOT dare ask you now to provide any evidence how any thing i said is "WRONG", because it is OBVIOUS that you have absolutely NONE at all.
Atla wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:49 pm
If you are an Australian Aboriginal (and not just living among them), who are sort of a slightly different subtype of Homo Sapiens, then at least your comments have helped me to get a little insight into their minds, which is indeed new to me.
Just ANOTHER attempt at 'deflection'.

What has any of this got to do with any thing at all about what started this discussion, which was you stating that; "The love between adults is a male emotion, which women can not comprehend and have no idea about'?

Can you EVER LOOK AT some thing else other than just 'trying to' ridicule and humiliate me?

You do NOT even KNOW who nor what I am, yet you will keep 'trying to' make assumptions, and then based off of those assumptions 'try' absolutely any thing that will 'attempt' to make 'me' appears less than 'you'.

Keep 'TRYING'.

What your are actually doing is speaks for itself.

Atla
Posts: 2491
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Atla » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:39 pm

Age wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:24 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:49 pm
Age wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:42 pm


'you', "atla", are absolutely useless if you are 'trying to' make yourself appear as though you KNOW what you are talking about.

Are you at all aware that you should be at least able to answer the most simplest and open of clarifying questions honestly, that is; if you really do want to appear that you understand what it is that you are saying?

You allege I made an assumption or fifty, and ALL of them are WRONG, yet when you are asked to provide just one example, you completely and utterly FAILED to do so. More and more people will really be wondering how stupid a human being can be.

Either you have evidence for what you allege and BELIEVE is true, or you do not. The latter is becoming more and more evidenced as being what is the actual Truth of things here.
Well this time you made about 6 wrong assumptions. Well done.
There is NOT even one assumption there. And how I can prove this is by you NOT being able to list just one of them.

I would NOT dare ask you now to provide any evidence how any thing i said is "WRONG", because it is OBVIOUS that you have absolutely NONE at all.
Atla wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:49 pm
If you are an Australian Aboriginal (and not just living among them), who are sort of a slightly different subtype of Homo Sapiens, then at least your comments have helped me to get a little insight into their minds, which is indeed new to me.
Just ANOTHER attempt at 'deflection'.

What has any of this got to do with any thing at all about what started this discussion, which was you stating that; "The love between adults is a male emotion, which women can not comprehend and have no idea about'?

Can you EVER LOOK AT some thing else other than just 'trying to' ridicule and humiliate me?

You do NOT even KNOW who nor what I am, yet you will keep 'trying to' make assumptions, and then based off of those assumptions 'try' absolutely any thing that will 'attempt' to make 'me' appears less than 'you'.

Keep 'TRYING'.

What your are actually doing is speaks for itself.
3 or 4, not sure which.

HereToDiscuss
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:25 pm

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by HereToDiscuss » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:53 pm

The sign is meant simply to be a troll sign for liberals, taking advantage of the fact that the statement "Islam is right about women." has two readings:
A) The traditional view of Islam is the correct view of Islam and women should be under a patriarchal system.
B) The modern view of Islam is correct and women should be equal to men.
While people who think that Islam is a modern religion -by which i mean that they think that Islam is not patriarchal- must say that B is correct, they get the bad feeling that the sign is actually meant to be read as A and, since they do not support such an idea and think that the idea that women should be under such a system is dangerous, they want it to be taken down. But who are they to say that the sign isn't correct when, if read in it's second meaning, it is definitely correct -or else liberals would- contradict themselves-? This is the main joke here. How funny it is up to you.

What about the likely truth? There are 3 possible explanations:
1) It was written by a liberal who thought that Islam was modern.
2) It was written by a Muslim with a traditional view.
3) It was written by an atheist/Christian who wanted to poke fun at liberals because either they thought the stance was ridiculous or they simply wanted to troll people.

1 isn't likely to be true as there is emphasis on the word "right" since it is written in all caps. This implies that the common view is that it is wrong about women, which in turn would imply that the writer is talking about the traditionalist view. 2 isn't likely to be true either as this sort of behaviour, correct or not, isn't seen amongst such Muslims as far as i'm aware. This leaves us with 3, which is reinforced by the fact that this sort of behaviour was common amongst them-again, i'm not implying that this behaviour is bad or that it should be encouraged, albeit my opinion is that it should be, pragmatically speaking, legal to do such things and it shouldn't be taken down as doing so yields no real benefits and actually makes the government appear illegitimate.

This should bring us back to the main topic, as the discussion seems to have turned away from it and seems to be about the commenters themselves instead.

Age
Posts: 3581
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Age » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:34 am

Atla wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:39 pm
Age wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:24 pm
Atla wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:49 pm

Well this time you made about 6 wrong assumptions. Well done.
There is NOT even one assumption there. And how I can prove this is by you NOT being able to list just one of them.

I would NOT dare ask you now to provide any evidence how any thing i said is "WRONG", because it is OBVIOUS that you have absolutely NONE at all.
Atla wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:49 pm
If you are an Australian Aboriginal (and not just living among them), who are sort of a slightly different subtype of Homo Sapiens, then at least your comments have helped me to get a little insight into their minds, which is indeed new to me.
Just ANOTHER attempt at 'deflection'.

What has any of this got to do with any thing at all about what started this discussion, which was you stating that; "The love between adults is a male emotion, which women can not comprehend and have no idea about'?

Can you EVER LOOK AT some thing else other than just 'trying to' ridicule and humiliate me?

You do NOT even KNOW who nor what I am, yet you will keep 'trying to' make assumptions, and then based off of those assumptions 'try' absolutely any thing that will 'attempt' to make 'me' appears less than 'you'.

Keep 'TRYING'.

What your are actually doing is speaks for itself.
3 or 4, not sure which.
Because you say so, then it MUST BE SO.

Atla
Posts: 2491
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Atla » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:14 am

Age wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:34 am
Atla wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:39 pm
Age wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:24 pm


There is NOT even one assumption there. And how I can prove this is by you NOT being able to list just one of them.

I would NOT dare ask you now to provide any evidence how any thing i said is "WRONG", because it is OBVIOUS that you have absolutely NONE at all.



Just ANOTHER attempt at 'deflection'.

What has any of this got to do with any thing at all about what started this discussion, which was you stating that; "The love between adults is a male emotion, which women can not comprehend and have no idea about'?

Can you EVER LOOK AT some thing else other than just 'trying to' ridicule and humiliate me?

You do NOT even KNOW who nor what I am, yet you will keep 'trying to' make assumptions, and then based off of those assumptions 'try' absolutely any thing that will 'attempt' to make 'me' appears less than 'you'.

Keep 'TRYING'.

What your are actually doing is speaks for itself.
3 or 4, not sure which.
Because you say so, then it MUST BE SO.
1 now

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5039
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:39 am

Dachshund wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:22 pm
[quote=Eodnhoj7 post_id=426546 time=1569971606 user_id=14533


Feminism is created and funded by men...it is literally a patriarchy telling women what to do, it is the ultimate underhanded way of putting women back in the kitchen and getting free blowjobs while doing it.

I dont know whether to laugh or feel bad while reading all of this...Islam will treat women better than the corporate world...until Islam becomes corporatized...and it will.



It's easy to over-think the consequences of the feminist movement. I mean, yes, I think you're right that it (feminism) ended up biting women on the arse. The feminist movement in the West agitated and protested and lobbied non-stop since the early 1970s (and the start of "2nd wave" Feminism), for women to be allowed to choose between having a full-time, 9-5, career in the workforce, or, being mothers in a traditional -type married, nuclear family. That was very stupid and destructive advice, but I do not think it was part of a pre-planned, corporate conspiracy cooked up by men in pin-striped suits. I think that you are right, women have (largely) been indeed been duped into the fray of becoming "zero-hours" wage-slaves or salaried "cannon fodder" for powerful business organizations in the West's neo-liberal marketplace, but I think it was a group of crazy women, those:academics, journalists, writers, political activists and popular celebrities who launched the so-called "Second Wave" feminist movement who bear responsibility for this.They are responsible also for a range of other forms of social devastation in the West that have come home to roost over the ensuing five decades to date. Never was there a more utterly mindless set of political ideologies than the dog's breakfast of: radical; Marxist/Social and Gender feminism that emerged in the late 1960's and early 1970's. I mean even, my fucking PET DACHSHUND DOG understands that men are very different to women. He can instantly distinguish between them and he adapts his behaviour accordingly when he is in the company of men or in the company of women. Despite this, highly- paid, female, feminist professors working in the American academy in the 1970's, 1980's, 1990's (even up through the "2000's) were forever on their high-horses telling everyone: "No, no, no... it's actually not true that men and women are different, they are actually EQUAL; i.e; THE SAME." This BS is LITERALLY what they were spouting in their academic papers published in "The Timbuctoo Journal of Women's Studies" and other such high-impact, august organs of enlightened scholarship. I think this must rank as one of the greatest SWINDLES of the 20th century; to actually get away with persuading a large chunk of public (mostly, but by no means exclusively, other stupid women) that men and women are EQUAL in the sense of being THE SAME. That's something only a seriously crazy person, I mean only someone with a professionally -diagnosed, psychiatric condition like a delusory disorder or psychosis, say, schizophrenia, for instance, could believe.




The theory that the feminist movement was encouraged/sponsored by big business in order to provide a future source of cheap, disposable labour in the West is plausible, but I think it is mistaken. The reason is that during the early 1970's, the feminist protesters/demonstrators, academics, writers, journalists, etc launched a ferocious political assault on the traditional (Christian ) institution on marriage and thereby the nuclear family - i.e; a dad (male) and a MOTHER (female) and their KIDS (biological offspring). They did this by making it easier for women in the US to obtain what are called "no fault" divorces; this means that no reason WHATSOEVER is required by law for a woman to decide to divorce her husband. This sent the divorce - rate in America skyrocketing, and resulted in the break-up of countless thousands of families. In the 6,000 year history of human civilization there NEVER has been and enduring, successful civilization established in any region of the Earth that was not grounded on the nuclear family unit. NEVER, not ONCE; there are no examples in history of any exception/s. When, in a Western country like America, you attack and undermine the integrity and value of traditional (Christian) marriage as a worthy institution, you are, of course, simultaneously attacking the institution of the nuclear family. (And) doing this is like assiduously jack- hammering away at the foundations of your own cherished home; if you go too far in your destruction of the foundations, the whole house will come crashing down around your ears.




Starting with Betty Friedan and her best-selling book, "The Feminine Mystique" (1963), feminists told women in the West that to be a married mother and housewife was to be a "slave". It was to be chained to a mindless, tedious existence of quasi-menial, domestic chores such as caring for children and cooking, etc. Women in the US were told by Friedan and her feminist revolutionaries that by opting to be a "mere" married mother, they would never be able to realise their full intellectual, creative, spiritual, financial, etc; potentials, nor would they ever have any true independence from male oppression. The only way to achieve these things, they were told, was to go through college, get the best education possible, and then begin a career in a field of employment that suited their interests in the workforce.




The feminist movement of the 1970's was successful in getting this kind of poisonous advice out to women in the West. It was spread through the mass print and electronic media in both explicit and more tacit implicit forms. Rebel feminist academics and intellectuals like the writer, Germaine Greer, and journalist/political activist, Gloria Steinem, became popular public celebrities and national spokeswomen for the feminist movement in Australia and the United States (respectively) in the early 1970's. Even pop music in the West carried the feminists' call for women to defy the patriarchal status quo and empower themselves as "free", independent agents. For example, the song, "I Am Woman", which exalts the push for women's liberation, was a giant hit across the West for the Australian pop songstress, Helen Reddy, in 1972; It ultimately sold millions of copies and became an enduring anthem of the women's liberation/feminist movement.



Feminist themes of womens' liberation ( from marriage, motherhood and domestic drudgery, etc.) also wriggled their way in the common, compulsory core curriculum in public schools. By the 1990's, the notion of "women in the workplace" had pretty much become an accepted aspect of mainstream Western culture. Today, almost three decades on (2020), it seems to me that the majority of young , White-European, women in the West (aged 18-25) have indeed rejected the traditional role of married mother,and are choosing instead to remain single (unmarried) and join the workforce. Moreover, the white birth rate in the US has fallen to a dramatically low figure relative to what it was in the 1950's and 1960's, before the dogma of 2nd-wave feminism had established itself as a recognizable entity within mainstream US/Western culture, which was by around the mid-1970's or so. I would expect that there is certainly a causal connection between the decreasing number of young, white, women in the US getting married and the current low white birth rate in America; though it would be difficult to quantity.




Since the 1960's Western feminists have exhorting young women to reject the fate the patriarchal status quo has reserved for them as full-time married mothers and housewives - to escape the "mind-forged manacles" of tedium and ennui that await them as hausfraus in the suburbs and become a free, independent, self-determining, autonomous agents. Doing this in the West, however, means that you will need have to have your own money ( and a goodly amount of it, BTW !), and that means you will need to get a full-time job that pays a decent salary.





So, young women are repeatedly told, by their teachers, by their peers, by the mass media, that they should "put off" getting married and having children until later in life and focus on getting a good education to qualify for a good job, and then go out and work and compete with men in the workforce. And this is indeed what they are doing. One of the problems I see with this is biological. That is, the ideal age (in terms of natural physical/ physiological readiness) for White Western European women to have babies is actually around 19-20 years old. At this age (and in their early 20's) they cope with pregnancy better; they also make for much better moms when they are younger, in terms of having the psychological stamina and bodily energy required to care for kids (* NB: having had my own children, I can absolutely assure you they are extremely physically and mentally demanding when they are young). (And) by, the way, I am not suggesting that all white Western girls ought get married be pregnant by the age of 20; I am merely relaying an interesting medical that any doctor would tell you,namely; that it is better in all respects for women to have children when they are younger, for example, (20-21-22) than older (33-34) or (40 +). My sister is 50, OK ? Here is what she and her friends did... Rather than get married when they were in their 20's, they worked in high-flying lobs: one as a psychiatrist; one as a corporate accountant; one as a lawyer in a big law firm; one as a dentist who eventually owned her own business. Firstly, all they ever did when I saw them socially (i.e. with my sister at a get- to together function, etc) was bitch 24/7 about how hard they worked and how much they hated work. Then, after they turned 40, suddenly, within a year or two, they're pretty well all married (!) Because they were all reasonably (at the very least) attractive girls, they had no trouble suckering suitable men (white, professional/business, cashed-up, etc) into marrying them. Trust me, women are very: deceptive; manipulative; crafty; and duplicitous (something that Nietzsche understood very clearly, Schopenhauer as well), they can trap men into marrying them as easily as spiders trap flies. So, why did they do this ? The answer is easy; they were intelligent, they knew their "biological clocks" were ticking and that it's not a good idea - for a number of medical reasons - to get pregnant too long after you turn 40. Also, women start to lose what physical beauty they have quite rapidly after 40, and you need to be attractive to sucker a high-class male with (plenty of cash) into marrying you. It's much harder to do when you're a woman aged 50 as opposed to 40; the ensnaring tactics that women use to bewitch men start lose their effectiveness after they turn 50. So, in sum, they wanted kids - just like ALL normal women desperately do- but they needed fathers for the babies and a good source of income, because they all wanted to quit work and be full-time moms after their babies were born, i.e. for at least until their kids are 5-6 years old and start prep- school or elementary school.




Contrary to feminist theories, marriage is a key pillar of social stability ffor both men and women and children. Women like Germaine Greer, Kate Millett and Shulasmith Firestone, notorious spearheads of 2nd Wave feminism in the 1970's demanded that the nuclear family be smashed and furiously advocated for easy divorce and unwed parenthood as steps on the ladder to "Women's Liberation" (i.e; liberation from male tyranny; from their status as "chattel" and as "sex objects" expected to administer competent blow jobs "on demand" :D ) They are forgotten now, except ,that is, if one is as unfortunate (as I was) to be a male who while killing time flicking through a recent edition of one of my younger sister's trendy/edgy women's magazines, came across a feature section on Germaine Greer. In this section there were, reprinted, large black and white photographs taken from a 1971 edition of a pornographic Australian magazine called "Suck". The photograph depicted Greer naked , lying on the floor and baring her arse for the camera with her legs spread back towards her ears in a "yoga" pose. Of these photographs, Greer said, "No one had ever seen a split beaver before, and there I was anus, vagina and face." These photographs were one of the most revolting and disgusting things I have ever seen in my life. The juxaposition of arsehole and face was symbolically appropriate, though I am still not sure which of the three personal anatomical features Greer refers to was in fact the ugliest ! :shock: To continue. The price of Greer and Co.'s so-called "liberation" has been very steep. It is a sad irony that the devaluing of marriage in the West has ultimately left women more, not less, vulnerable than they were pre-revolution. Women are commonly worse off financially after divorce than their ex-husbands. Those who worked before, during and after their marriages experienced a 20% decline in income after divorce, compared to men whose incomes rose by 30%. Forty percent of American children are now born to single mothers, and when combined with America's high divorce rate, it means that around one half of all American children will spent part of their childhood in a single-parent home. Children who grow up in broken homes or with single mothers are at placed at substantial risk for: educational impairment (poor academic performance, under-achievement, dropping out of high school); a broad range of psychiatric disorders including Substance Use Disorder, self-harming and suicide; early involvement with the criminal justice system and future incarceration; chronic, long-term unemployment as adults; welfare dependency; poverty and other negative life outcomes.




To put it in a nutshell, when you are striving and succeeding in accomplishing the task of destabilising, undermining and disintegrating the nuclear family in a nation like the United States, you are, in fact, fucking around with the fundamental, essential fabric of Western society - that which holds the absurd pieces together and makes for a civilized society, i.e; one in which life is basically worth living (well, at least for most people). Over the past several decades, there has been a steep decline in family stability among white European working class Americans and this has, in turn, generated an epidemic of so-called "diseases of despair (hopelessness): alcoholism; addiction to opiates (and deaths from overdoses) and suicide. Although there is no single factor responsible for this lamentable state of affairs, feminists have a lot of blood on their hands (IMO). On a personal note, I absolutely loathe them and I give them as much grief as I possibly can whenever they happen cross my path. Given the social damage they have caused over the past few decades, I think governments in the West ought declare an "Open Season" one them every year, where they can be legally shot on sight and a bounty paid for each red/green/blue/orange scalp.




You are right about Islam probably making a better boss for white European American women than those they they will currently encounter and serve in the Corporate sector in the West. I continue to be UTTERLY astonished at the stupidity of young women who still uncritically accept what the feminist movement has been telling them to do for the past 50 years and sign themselves up to work full-time in the modern Western marketplace. For the past 40 years or so, that marketplace has been run according to the key principles of the theory of market fundamentalism, that is, according to the principles of neo-liberal economic theory/ideology (those laid down by "Austrian School" economists like Hayak and Von Mises and Co.). This, in turn, means that the standard ,modern workplace is a stressful, oppressive, cut-throat, inhuman environment where all that counts is cutting costs and maximizing efficiency in order to generate as much profit as can be generated as fast as possible. The neo-liberal work ethic encourages ruthless ambition and valorizes extreme individualism and competitiveness. It's difficult for most men, let alone women who are not neurologically/psychologically wired-up for this kind of behaviour at all. If you strip neo-liberal philosophy down to it core tenets what you have is a conception of human nature that views human beings as atomized individuals who approach life by rationally maximizing their own self-interest. This reflects a profoundly flawed understanding of human being who are, by nature, ultra social animals; women more so than men in the sense that they are innately more compassionate, kind, caring, empathetic, nurturative and more disposed to experience the tender emotions/passions ( generally speaking) than men are. (And anyone who disagrees with that needs to pull their head out of of their arse)





Why women would be so intent on entering the workforce in today's advanced, industrialized Western nations as soon as possible, as opposed to getting married and becoming stay-at-home mothers and housewives is TOTALLY beyond me. :?: I mean, If I were a reasonably attractive, intelligent, normal 22 -year- old white, Anglo-European woman living in the US in 2019, I know exactly what I'd do; that is, I'd find a decent, well-adjusted man who had a good job, get married and start having babies ! Why would I want to throw myself into a nightmarish, "dog-eat-dog" jungle of a job- market, wherein nothing matters except cutting expenses, the competitive maximizing of profit, and whatever methods it takes to do this are legitimized. Why would I want to work for some corporation that places me under video surveillance every moment I am at work to monitor my behaviour for efficiency? Why would I volunteer myself to become, in short, eminently disposable, " corporate, multinational "cannon fodder" ? A miserable "wage/salary slave" ? One would have to have rocks in their head, surely ?! Because, as I say, even hardass, big men find the brutal, cold, impersonal, cut-throat, rationality, and isolation of the neo-liberal marketplace psychologically taxing. It's no wonder that there is a plague of mental illness among young women (aged 16 - 24) in the United States. One in four of them have: "self-harmed" (that's a psychiatric term, and a classic example is repeatedly cutting one's forearms or upper arms with a razor or sharp instrument like a knife or shard of glass as a means to temporarily reduce severe psychic distress); one in eight have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), while anxiety disorders; clinical depression; phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Eating Disorders (e.g. anorexia nervosa, bulimia, etc) affect over 26 % ( !). That constitutes a female health crisis.




Anyway, this post is getting far too long. Sorry the points above are presented in such a desultry manner, but hopefully you get the drift of what I am saying, which is that feminism has wreaked havoc on the West since the early 1970's. It has inflicted phenomenal damage on American and British, etc; societies and people STILL haven't woken up to the problem ?



Regards



Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
[/quote]

Long post, read through 60 to 70 percent of it, in a skipping manner...no real disagreements.

Honestly I feel bad for these women, or at least used too. I don't really have any grudges though, at this point in my life, either. They have it tough.

The ugly truth is that a woman is only as good as she looks and they age younger and younger now because of stress, poor diet, unnatural work, etc. I have seen them burn out in there early twenties in America. However some foreign women, I would argue, actually reach there prime as they get older...some due age well...just not as well as men. Part of this may be having children, I have heard a study or two that having children decreases alot of health problems and risks of health problems...and in the west they are damned for what they do best...be mothers.

A good mother can equal or over power a father in some cases, and when women go against there nature...they lose power.

Yes what I said can be considered cold, but it is a cold truth. Once the nurturing and virtuous aspects of a woman are gone...there is nothing left but looks and those fade fast for women.

Most men, relationship or not, will replace them with some technologicalized version of sex (ie porn, sex doll, etc.). It is perverted and sick, but it the ugly truth...and women will foot the bill for it.

Feminism is really created by men, like I said before, and as such it is proof women are subservient by nature. The corporate world is cold as ice, Christianity currently is weak as it shunned its "cross", thus Islam is the next best choice...but ironically I am not promoting Islam nor intend to become a muslim.

I am a "hard ass American male" and I find the corporate world completely soul sucking. And I am not saying that as an ego thing. I have pushed myself so hard at some points, physically, that I have been able to keep my heart rate at 190 bpm for 45 minutes and topped it out at 216 bpm...and I say that because...well you feel like you are going to die (literally, no drama intended)...so when I say the corporate world is soul sucking...I mean it.

Been on jobs where I almost died (one time stuck in an over weighted elevator 17 stories up where the cables almost snapped)...and did not care if I died. And I am not saying this out of some "machismo" thing...the corporate world is really that empty. Eventually you just say fuck it and do your own thing...but alot of women have it worse than me.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7073
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Dontaskme » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:45 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:39 am
The ugly truth is that a woman is only as good as she looks and they age younger and younger now because of stress, poor diet, unnatural work, etc. I have seen them burn out in there early twenties in America.
Western woman to western man: Do you love me?

Western man's response to western woman: After a few beers I can tell you you're lovely.

:lol:

nothing
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 pm

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by nothing » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:41 am

Islam is wrong about women - in almost every way imaginable.

Edenic state:
one man one woman
1:1 (harmony)

Islamic state:
one man four women
1:4 (infidelity)
Muhammad
1:9 (infidelity)

Islam is the original sin in perpetuity:

Man blames woman for his own iniquity.
Islam blames women for the iniquity of men, hence hijab/niqab.

In the same way it takes a "believer" to "believe" evil is good,
it takes a "believer" to "believe":
infidelity is fidelity
war is peace
abusing women is a mercy of god
a polygamous pedophile genocidal man is the greatest model for humanity (idol worship)
etc.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests