Islam is Right About Woman

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: Islam is Right About Woman

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:49 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:44 pm
No, it's for the greater good
But it's none of your business.

Try telling all your insidious thoughts to his face and see where that gets you. Anyone can be a gangster bully under the guise of anonymity, that's the pussy coward way.

You two are the 'bullies' here, and when the crap gets sent back to the sender (you and Age), you whine whine and whine and play the victim.
So you deserve to be treated like shit.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:00 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:44 pm
No, it's for the greater good

Try telling all your insidious thoughts to his face and see where that gets you. Anyone can be a gangster bully under the guise of anonymity, that's the pussy coward way.

You two are the 'bullies' here, and when the crap gets sent back to the sender (you and Age), you whine whine and whine and play the victim.
Ok Doctor, you know best, you know how to treat shit by treating shit like shit...well done you deserve an oscar for that statement, your efforts will without doubt probably go down in history as the best statement ever made.

Word of advice, you cannot not touch people of this caliber, but try as you may with all you can muster, it's all water of a duckie's back dear.

You never did grasp the nondual concept did you, and that makes you very jealous of those that did...oh diddums, do you want me to throw you a pityful party.

Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:10 pm

Ok Doctor, you know best, you know how to treat shit by treating shit like shit...well done you deserve an oscar for that statement, your efforts will without doubt probably go down in history as the best statement ever made.

Word of advice, you cannot not touch people of this caliber, but try as you may with all you can muster, it's all water of a duckie's back dear.

You never did grasp the nondual concept did you, and that makes you very jealous of those that did...oh diddums, do you want me to throw you a pityful party.

Actually I can just ignore you, you came back this time as well. :) Which is fine, I get the chance to make fun of you some more.
You just can't handle that I really don't give a shit about you. :)

(And you also can't handle that your mental condition, which you think makes you Special, isn't the same as nondualism.)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:15 pm

Actually I can just ignore you, you came back this time as well. :) Which is fine, I get the chance to make fun of you some more.

(And you also can't handle that your mental condition, which you think makes you Special, isn't the same as nondualism.)
Well that's my job here on earth to play the jolly jesture just for you that talks a load of shite. I can even supply you with all the rotten tomatoes you need to toss at my pathetic shitty face in case you run out.

I'll even enjoy the show myself watching you make a fool out of only yourself, since I'll have left the shackles of the stock long before you even get to them.

Haha!

Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:27 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:15 pm

Well that's my job here on earth to play the jolly jesture just for you that talks a load of shite. I can even supply you with all the rotten tomatoes you need to toss at my pathetic shitty face in case you run out.

I'll even enjoy the show myself watching you make a fool out of only yourself, since I'll have left the shackles of the stock long before you even get to them.

Haha!

Assuming that you really are a light worker from another dimension, with a temporary mission on this planet, as you claim.
But what if you're just another human like I am, except you are making delusional shit up, and I'm not?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:30 pm Assuming that you really are a light worker from another dimension, with a temporary mission on this planet, as you claim.
But what if you're just another human like I am, except you are making delusional shit up, and I'm not?
Everything I say I make it up.

I'm a story teller.

And that ain't no lie.

Back tomorrow if your still in the mood for a wrestle in the shit again...bye for now.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:35 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:30 pm Assuming that you really are a light worker from another dimension, with a temporary mission on this planet, as you claim.
Everything I say I make it up.

I'm a story teller.

And that ain't no lie.

Back tomorrow if your still in the mood for a wrestle in the shit again...bye for now.
Maybe I shouldn't tell you the obvious, but you're the one who imagines a serious wrestling fight; I'm merely making fun of you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

PS..a lightworkers job is to clean up all the shit the shadows leave around the join without a care for who has to clean up behind them...but in order to do that I have to wear my dark clothing so as not to get noticed too much, you know, so that I blend in with all the other shadows and not look too conspicuous...LOL
Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:41 pm PS..a lightworkers job is to clean up all the shit the shadows leave around the join without a care for who has to clean up behind them...but in order to do that I have to wear my dark clothing so as not to get noticed too much, you know, so that I blend in with all the other shadows and not look too conspicuous...LOL
Yeah yeah you are a lightworker and a martyr and you're the one who has to blend in, I get your escapist-narcissistic delusion.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:37 pmI'm merely making fun of you.
Well Duh, Do you think I was born yesterday, I know you are making fun of me, and I enjoy taking it, it's very entertaining for me too, so thanks for making my life so much worth living, I don't know how I'd cope without the fun you bring to my life. It's make getting up each morning so much easier knowing there is you to bring fun into my world.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:44 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:41 pm PS..a lightworkers job is to clean up all the shit the shadows leave around the join without a care for who has to clean up behind them...but in order to do that I have to wear my dark clothing so as not to get noticed too much, you know, so that I blend in with all the other shadows and not look too conspicuous...LOL
Yeah yeah you are a lightworker and a martyr and you're the one who has to blend in, I get your escapist-narcissistic delusion.
Yeah, it fun isn't it this earthly drama of playing every role one could possibly think of.

I don't reject any role, what else you got for me to play?

Keep em coming ...wouldn't want this play to dry up now or run out of ideas would we ..LOL

Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:44 pm
Well Duh, Do you think I was born yesterday, I know you are making fun of me, and I enjoy taking it, it's very entertaining for me too, so thanks for making my life so much worth living, I don't know how I'd cope without the fun you bring to my life. It's make getting up each morning so much easier knowing there is you to bring fun into my world.

Why do you keep freaking out then when you enjoy it so much?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:47 pm

It's part of the act..

Geeze get a grip man.

Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:49 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:47 pm

It's part of the act..

Geeze get a grip man.

But there is no act; you are just this human.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:52 pm But there is no act; you are just this human.
And there's me thinking I was a lightworker hmm, or am i just a human :?: , hmm, and I do even remember you said I was a martyr ..well I guess I must be a whole load of things huh?, gosh the mind simply cannot make up it's mind can it, I wonder how the mind does that, make it self up?...LOL