Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Greatest I am »

Gays place love above sex, while homophobes place sex above love.

Jesus would say that gays are closer to his heart than homophobes, and this shows a higher moral sense in Gays.

I am not gay, but hey, like Jesus; I can tell you homophobes that gays (all) still love you, and hope you get closer to love and Jesus someday.

Gayness is nature, not nurture. Nature and the Jesus archetype are showing us how to love more deeply.

This is a Gnostic Christian view and is in full accord with my Mother Goddess, so it must be true.

Regards,
DL
Walker

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Walker »

Bodycentric orientation is a shallow, perhaps even irrelevant, basis for philosophy, which is about the mind.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Do they have to be 'members of a community'? Aren't they just people?
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:33 am Do they have to be 'members of a community'? Aren't they just people?
This is the same paradigm that the Democrats dump on black folks in the United States. Woe to the independent black thinker who does not conform in lockstep to what that political party decrees they should think. Examples: Condolezza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Clarence Thomas, and many more who are both public figures, and not public figures. This is because they are seen by Democrats as a voting block rather than individuals, and as a member of any voting block the Progressives require the individual to think as directed. Stray from the agenda and not only are blacks of no use to the party of slavery, but they must be silenced through either invalidation, intimidation (e.g. branded with the Uncle Tom label), or ignoring them. This is yet another form of PC tyranny.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:53 pm Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?
No they often get in trouble because they sexually harass hetros so they get their ass kicked, once was dragged into a fashion house by my parents, some gay dude jumped me and kissed me before I could push him away.

Statistically speaking I've never heard they're any different.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Walker wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:41 am Bodycentric orientation is a shallow, perhaps even irrelevant, basis for philosophy, which is about the mind.
I will take that as a yes to the question.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:33 am Do they have to be 'members of a community'? Aren't they just people?
We are all members of a community.

I see them as just people, yes, who should not have to be seen as inferior to homophobes when they are in fact more moral and better mentally adjusted.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

HexHammer wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:29 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:53 pm Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?
No they often get in trouble because they sexually harass hetros so they get their ass kicked, once was dragged into a fashion house by my parents, some gay dude jumped me and kissed me before I could push him away.

Statistically speaking I've never heard they're any different.
Do you put love above sex or sex above love?

Do you care if gays are gays or if they get married?

Regards
DL
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:53 pmGays place love above sex, while homophobes place sex above love.
I think that's a pretty myopic viewpoint. Of course what veg says is true, so I'm speaking in generalizations, but in my opinion, gay men in particular are about as promiscuous as the media would have us believe. Though, gay women tend to be very monogamous and put a pretty great value on that, probably even more than most straight men.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:37 am
This is the same paradigm that the Democrats dump on black folks in the United States. Woe to the independent black thinker who does not conform in lockstep to what that political party decrees they should think. Examples: Condolezza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Clarence Thomas, and many more who are both public figures, and not public figures. This is because they are seen by Democrats as a voting block rather than individuals, and as a member of any voting block the Progressives require the individual to think as directed. Stray from the agenda and not only are blacks of no use to the party of slavery, but they must be silenced through either invalidation, intimidation (e.g. branded with the Uncle Tom label), or ignoring them. This is yet another form of PC tyranny.
More like PCwankishness. There are 'communities' in the proper sense of the word, and there are 'communities' in the meaningless and patronising way that PCwankers like to speak. A 'community' that refers to nothing more than who the 'members' like to sleep with is wet, PC drivel.
The only 'community' I am in is the one in which the house I live in happens to be. If anyone told me I am a 'member of the white community', or a 'member of the non-lesbian community', or a 'member of the 'atheist' community', I might feel tempted to slap them.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:12 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:53 pmGays place love above sex, while homophobes place sex above love.
I think that's a pretty myopic viewpoint. Of course what veg says is true, so I'm speaking in generalizations, but in my opinion, gay men in particular are about as promiscuous as the media would have us believe. Though, gay women tend to be very monogamous and put a pretty great value on that, probably even more than most straight men.
Myopic?

No. I think it is quite intelligent, and moral, to put a higher value on love than on sex.

Sex eventually and progressively reduces in importance over time with any loving relationship.

Show how that is not the intelligent and moral thing to do if you can form an argument to show it.

Regards
DL
vegetariantaxidermy

Or the ' 'cis-gendered' community...'
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:29 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:12 pm
Myopic?

No. I think it is quite intelligent, and moral, to put a higher value on love than on sex.

Sex eventually and progressively reduces in importance over time with any loving relationship.

Show how that is not the intelligent and moral thing to do if you can form an argument to show it.

Regards
DL
Well my point is that I don't think it actually represents what most gay men want; I can pretty much guarantee you that there are far less gay men looking for a loving, long-term relationship than a sexual one. Like I implied this can probably be said about straight men, as well.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:13 pmDo you put love above sex or sex above love?

Do you care if gays are gays or if they get married?
Irrelevant nonsense!
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:57 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:29 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:12 pm I think that's a pretty myopic viewpoint. Of course what veg says is true, so I'm speaking in generalizations, but in my opinion, gay men in particular are about as promiscuous as the media would have us believe. Though, gay women tend to be very monogamous and put a pretty great value on that, probably even more than most straight men.
Myopic?

Regards
DL
Well my point is that I don't think it actually represents what most gay men want; I can pretty much guarantee you that there are far less gay men looking for a loving, long-term relationship than a sexual one. Like I implied this can probably be said about straight men, as well.
So homophobes are also applying a double standard on this as they are hating gays for doing exactly as they do except for the gender difference.

Sex aside, the homophobes wanting to deny gays who do not want to be promiscuous the opportunity to marry a life long partner is quite immoral as they want that for themselves.

They are not doing unto others while gays are. This bolsters my view.

Regards
DL