Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dachshund

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Dachshund »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:52 pm
Dachshund wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:32 pm
Vegetable

Regards

Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
Your religiosity is standing in the way of rational thinking. You almost get there occasionally, but they are in microsnippets and very few and far between, and your 'concepts' are all muddled and confused. You are a tragic example of what early brainwashing does to the human mind.

Veggie...give up, darling :|

Regards

Dachshund (der Uberweiner)

By the way, I did some research and I discovered why you call yourself VEGETARIANTAXIDERMY

The reason is because in Noisyland HUNTING ANIMALS is a very popular sport.

I mean hunting them with GUNS (rifles) and Nisland is full of crazy KIWI gun-nuts that own high-powered rifles (it is quite easy to get a licence to buy them there).

Also HUNTING/KILLING animals is a big tourist attraction that boosts the Nisland economy.

What happens is that the sick KIWI fucks shoot animals like deers for fun, then take the dead deer to a TAXIDERMY business to get it stuffed and preserved to put in their homes for "decoration" - the SICK FUCKS !

I looked on the internet and Noiseyland is FULL of BIG TAXIDERMY businesses - how fucking cruel, disgusting and psychopathic is that !!!!

So, KIWIS are fucked up psycho - killers of innocent animals, and even more fucked up because they then get the corpses of the animals they've murdered stuffed to put in their poxy bachs for decoration !

FUCKED UP KIWIS !! I hope the animals get their revenge one day and hunt down a KIWI Kunt like YOU, then have you stuffed with newspaper and preserved for display in their native habitat !!!!

Regards

Dachshund (Uberweiner)
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dachshund wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:58 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:52 pm
Dachshund wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:32 pm
Vegetable

Regards

Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
Your religiosity is standing in the way of rational thinking. You almost get there occasionally, but they are in microsnippets and very few and far between, and your 'concepts' are all muddled and confused. You are a tragic example of what early brainwashing does to the human mind.

Veggie...give up, darling :|

Regards

Dachshund (der Uberweiner)

By the way, I did some research and I discovered why you call yourself VEGETARIANTAXIDERMY

The reason is because in Noisyland HUNTING ANIMALS is a very popular sport.

I mean hunting them with GUNS (rifles) and Nisland is full of crazy KIWI gun-nuts that own high-powered rifles (it is quite easy to get a licence to buy them there).

Also HUNTING/KILLING animals is a big tourist attraction that boosts the Nisland economy.

What happens is that the sick KIWI fucks shoot animals like deers for fun, then take the dead deer to a TAXIDERMY business to get it stuffed and preserved to put in their homes for "decoration" - the SICK FUCKS !

I looked on the internet and Noiseyland is FULL of BIG TAXIDERMY businesses - how fucking cruel, disgusting and psychopathic is that !!!!

So, KIWIS are fucked up psycho - killers of innocent animals, and even more fucked up because they then get the corpses of the animals they've murdered stuffed to put in their poxy bachs for decoration !

FUCKED UP KIWIS !! I hope the animals get their revenge one day and hunt down a KIWI Kunt like YOU, then have you stuffed with newspaper and preserved for display in their native habitat !!!!

Regards

Dachshund (Uberweiner)
:lol: True, it is a backward little dump of a nothing place, full of provincial, unsophisticated morons. Heck, those arseholes even hate hedgehogs!
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greatest I am wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:58 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:44 am
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:42 pm I agree.

Have you ever known a heterophobic person?
I have not.

What do they hate about what can only be described as the standard human model and sexual practices that keep our species from going extinct?

Regards
DL
The relevance of a phobe is determined by the actions of the phobe.

An immoral thought cop is one who acts against the phobe because of the phobe's thoughts manifested as speech and not action.

However, speech of a phobe that actually does third-party harm, such as slander which results in actual damages, is action, and not just a thought, and not just speech.

In other words, if a homosexual is offended by the speech of a phobe in one-to-one interaction, and does not suffer actual third-party damages because of that speech, then tough titty to the homosexual, and forcibly censoring the phobe with threats of penalty because of the phobe's thoughts, is immoral.
I am all n for freedom of speech. That was not the issue.

You ignore my question which you prompted. Why?

Regards
DL
Since you're soliciting generalizations about groups of people(communities), and excluding individuality:

In regards to the first question, weakening heterosexual social institutions such as marriage can be considered part of a heterophobic philosophy, particularly since male homosexuality has never been marriage oriented, although elderly ladies sometimes pair up for companionship after failed marriages, or after the pain-in-the-ass husband finally kicks the bucket. I've noticed that male homosexuality is more about dating and one-night stands; for gays monogamous marriage means the thrill is gone, so insistence on marriage is often just theater to weaken the institution, and to get legal spousal benefits and rights.

I don't understand the second question.

In day-to-day life I've had no bad experiences with lesbian delivery drivers, construction workers, kitchen workers, landscape workers, or truck drivers. There is much less BS about them, none of that silly flirting or sexual power games, no hiding behind the girly facade and a lot less passive aggressiveness, however that's just an impression from superficial, daily interactions that don't get into the personal.

Of course, this is just limited to the LG part of the sexual identity alphabet.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Walker wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:03 am
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:58 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:44 am
The relevance of a phobe is determined by the actions of the phobe.

An immoral thought cop is one who acts against the phobe because of the phobe's thoughts manifested as speech and not action.

However, speech of a phobe that actually does third-party harm, such as slander which results in actual damages, is action, and not just a thought, and not just speech.

In other words, if a homosexual is offended by the speech of a phobe in one-to-one interaction, and does not suffer actual third-party damages because of that speech, then tough titty to the homosexual, and forcibly censoring the phobe with threats of penalty because of the phobe's thoughts, is immoral.
I am all n for freedom of speech. That was not the issue.

You ignore my question which you prompted. Why?

Regards
DL
Since you're soliciting generalizations about groups of people(communities), and excluding individuality:

In regards to the first question, weakening heterosexual social institutions such as marriage can be considered part of a heterophobic philosophy, particularly since male homosexuality has never been marriage oriented, although elderly ladies sometimes pair up for companionship after failed marriages, or after the pain-in-the-ass husband finally kicks the bucket. I've noticed that male homosexuality is more about dating and one-night stands; for gays monogamous marriage means the thrill is gone, so insistence on marriage is often just theater to weaken the institution, and to get legal spousal benefits and rights.

I don't understand the second question.

In day-to-day life I've had no bad experiences with lesbian delivery drivers, construction workers, kitchen workers, landscape workers, or truck drivers. There is much less BS about them, none of that silly flirting or sexual power games, no hiding behind the girly facade and a lot less passive aggressiveness, however that's just an impression from superficial, daily interactions that don't get into the personal.

Of course, this is just limited to the LG part of the sexual identity alphabet.
The gay stereotype you see is certainly not the one I see.

It sounds like you see the gay bars as an ongoing lifestyle when like with heterosexuals, the frequenting of such places is subject to age and the hyper sexuality you speak of that hits all of us be we gay or not.

"particularly since male homosexuality has never been marriage oriented,"

This is as ill informed as what I think your whole post was.

http://christianity-revealed.com/cr/fil ... nrite.html

Regards
DL
Walker

Post by Walker »

I don't hang out with gays, and that does not make me a homophobe.

Neither have I ever seen a flamboyant, in-your-face parade celebrating heterosexual identity, however I was in a small clothing store recently and the loud, lisping teenage homosexual employee celebrating his ego caused one young woman to say to her friend as they were leaving the store, "Get me the hell out of here."

I overheard them while I was standing near the door pretending to look at a shirt, since I have little interest in clothes shopping and I was waiting for my wife, who does.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Walker wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:54 pm I don't hang out with gays, and that does not make me a homophobe.

Neither have I ever seen a flamboyant, in-your-face parade celebrating heterosexual identity, however I was in a small clothing store recently and the loud, lisping teenage homosexual employee celebrating his ego caused one young woman to say to her friend as they were leaving the store, "Get me the hell out of here."

I overheard them while I was standing near the door pretending to look at a shirt, since I have little interest in clothes shopping and I was waiting for my wife, who does.
Heterosexual did not win the right to not be discriminated against without a just cause.

Gays did and that is why they have a parade.

Heterosexuals and homophobes should celebrate that they finally grew their moral sense and stopped discriminating without a just cause.

Regards
DL
Walker

Post by Walker »

I read somewhere that when Oscar Wilde visited the USA on a speaking tour there was fear from his admirers that his turn through Texas would be unwelcomed, and in less than a civilized manner. However, since he was declaring nothing but his genius, open and upfront, he was well-received. I've found that when anyone presents without deception or malice, then the universe tends to cooperate. On the other hand, the renunciate Swami Vivekananda's persecution from the uncouth indicates that prudence calls for knowing the tendencies of the other.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Walker wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:00 pm I read somewhere that when Oscar Wilde visited the USA on a speaking tour there was fear from his admirers that his turn through Texas would be unwelcomed, and in less than a civilized manner. However, since he was declaring nothing but his genius, open and upfront, he was well-received. I've found that when anyone presents without deception or malice, then the universe tends to cooperate. On the other hand, the renunciate Swami Vivekananda's persecution from the uncouth indicates that prudence calls for knowing the tendencies of the other.
Majority rule, right or wrong. Good old tribal thinking.

We are slowly growing out of that as the majority brings us closer to extinction.

Regards
DL
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:00 pm I read somewhere that when Oscar Wilde visited the USA on a speaking tour there was fear from his admirers that his turn through Texas would be unwelcomed, and in less than a civilized manner. However, since he was declaring nothing but his genius, open and upfront, he was well-received. I've found that when anyone presents without deception or malice, then the universe tends to cooperate.
Yet another insight into the confused mind of "brain went walking".
Wilde was gay. He presented himself with deception in not declaring that.

On the other hand, the renunciate Swami Vivekananda's persecution from the uncouth indicates that prudence calls for knowing the tendencies of the other.
What a confused sentence
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:54 pm I don't hang out with gays, and that does not make me a homophobe.
You've not lived.
Gay pubs where I come from are far more civilised than the average straight testosterone morons beer swilling dick heads of a Friday night.
You need to get out more.

Neither have I ever seen a flamboyant, in-your-face parade celebrating heterosexual identity,
Yes you have. It's called football supporters; frat parties and any number of other uncouth displays of morondom. Don't you have Weatherspoons in the US?
however I was in a small clothing store recently and the loud, lisping teenage homosexual employee celebrating his ego caused one young woman to say to her friend as they were leaving the store, "Get me the hell out of here."
So you have plenty of homophobia where you come from.

You know what they say about deception.
Are you a closet gay?
You sound like you might be "interested".
Walker

Post by Walker »

I don't go to bars, I heard the girls far from home, I'm not a closet gay.
If not hanging out with gays in bars is not living, then call me dead.

Since this is your topic, you're obviously gay.

I can't speak for the mentality of gays or homophobes, only speak from observation.

My interest is in observing the shallow mindedness of classifying individuals as a community. It's a "Progressive" way of thinking, that is not at all progressive.

The end.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:10 pm
You've not lived.
Gay pubs where I come from are far more civilised than the average straight testosterone morons beer swilling dick heads of a Friday night.
You need to get out more.

Neither have I ever seen a flamboyant, in-your-face parade celebrating heterosexual identity,
Yes you have. It's called football supporters; frat parties and any number of other uncouth displays of morondom. Don't you have Weatherspoons in the US?
however I was in a small clothing store recently and the loud, lisping teenage homosexual employee celebrating his ego caused one young woman to say to her friend as they were leaving the store, "Get me the hell out of here."
So you have plenty of homophobia where you come from.

You know what they say about deception.
Are you a closet gay?
You sound like you might be "interested".
You are a veritable dictionary of PCbuzzwords. Umm. Some people don't like them. That's really none of your damn business. You are probably a closet 'homophobe' (actually a 'phobia' is a fear, not a hatred) yourself, since the PC are nothing more than a motley a collection of hypocrisies and double standards in human form.

''A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder that causes an individual to experience extreme, irrational fear about a situation, living creature, place, or object.''