Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:50 am

Dachshund wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:32 pm
Butt then there's the interesting question of why it is lots of women like anal sex?
I think you need to spend less time with these dachshunds, and a little more time socializing with actual women in the actual world.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8168
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:30 am

Do people 'have' to love everyone? You can be all for equal rights and everyone being equal under the law, but still dislike certain kinds of people. That's a human right in itself. Who is anyone to dictate who people can or can't like? Some people just don't like gay men. They might dislike the mannerisms and campishness that a lot of them display these days, or their flamboyant and excessive 'pride parades', or the way they insist on speaking (that whiny, sing-song thing they do), or their cattiness and promiscuity (yeah, yeah, so they aren't ALL like that, I get it); who knows? They just don't like them--for whatever reason. That doesn't mean they want them harmed, or would ever do harm to them or wish any ill on them. Someone with homicidal tendencies and a rabid hatred for them is never going to change, no matter how many 'hate' laws are in place. Taking away everyone's free speech because of a psychopathic tiny minority is counterproductive and just plain moronic.
Some people don't like fat people either. A lot of people can't help being fat. So you are allowed to call someone a 'fat bastard', but calling someone a 'gay bastard' is 'hate speech'??? What the fuck is the difference?

Walker
Posts: 6843
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Walker » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:44 am

Greatest I am wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:42 pm
I agree.

Have you ever known a heterophobic person?
I have not.

What do they hate about what can only be described as the standard human model and sexual practices that keep our species from going extinct?

Regards
DL
The relevance of a phobe is determined by the actions of the phobe.

An immoral thought cop is one who acts against the phobe because of the phobe's thoughts manifested as speech and not action.

However, speech of a phobe that actually does third-party harm, such as slander which results in actual damages, is action, and not just a thought, and not just speech.

In other words, if a homosexual is offended by the speech of a phobe in one-to-one interaction, and does not suffer actual third-party damages because of that speech, then tough titty to the homosexual, and forcibly censoring the phobe with threats of penalty because of the phobe's thoughts, is immoral.

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Sculptor » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:55 am

Greatest I am wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:37 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 pm
Greatest I am wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:29 pm


I did not say you did.

I just said you have your own label, whatever it is.

Regards
DL
Stop prevaricating.
It is crystal clear what you said; the whole world.
Labels are false
Mostly, true, but that does not take away from the fact that we all use them for ourselves.

Regards
DL
I do not think you really read what I said.

The difference is knowing they are just labels of convenience rather than all encompassing and defining qualities.
If I call you gay, that says absolutely nothing whatever else about you, except that you tend to be attracted to your own gender.
It does not make you worthy of oppression, prejudice, or give you any special favours either. It si for identification purposes only.
I, personally do not regard myself as any particular ethnicity, nationality, or colour, though people call me "white" it is not a label I think says anything about me.
Legally I am US, practically I am UK, but do not conforms to any specific characteristic that people would chose to use to define US, or UK habits or customs.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8168
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:16 am

Sculptor wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:55 am
Greatest I am wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:37 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 pm

Stop prevaricating.
It is crystal clear what you said; the whole world.
Labels are false
Mostly, true, but that does not take away from the fact that we all use them for ourselves.

Regards
DL
I do not think you really read what I said.

The difference is knowing they are just labels of convenience rather than all encompassing and defining qualities.
If I call you gay, that says absolutely nothing whatever else about you, except that you tend to be attracted to your own gender.
It does not make you worthy of oppression, prejudice, or give you any special favours either. It si for identification purposes only.
I, personally do not regard myself as any particular ethnicity, nationality, or colour, though people call me "white" it is not a label I think says anything about me.
Legally I am US, practically I am UK, but do not conforms to any specific characteristic that people would chose to use to define US, or UK habits or customs.
You are in denial about how much of a 'group-conformist' you really are.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2113
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Greatest I am » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:54 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:30 am
Do people 'have' to love everyone?
If one loves everyone equally, then one has no one special in their lives.

In an abstract way, it may help us formulate policies if all people are considered from a loving perspective, but to love all equally would be disastrous.

Regards
DL

User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2113
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Greatest I am » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:58 pm

Walker wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:44 am
Greatest I am wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:42 pm
I agree.

Have you ever known a heterophobic person?
I have not.

What do they hate about what can only be described as the standard human model and sexual practices that keep our species from going extinct?

Regards
DL
The relevance of a phobe is determined by the actions of the phobe.

An immoral thought cop is one who acts against the phobe because of the phobe's thoughts manifested as speech and not action.

However, speech of a phobe that actually does third-party harm, such as slander which results in actual damages, is action, and not just a thought, and not just speech.

In other words, if a homosexual is offended by the speech of a phobe in one-to-one interaction, and does not suffer actual third-party damages because of that speech, then tough titty to the homosexual, and forcibly censoring the phobe with threats of penalty because of the phobe's thoughts, is immoral.
I am all n for freedom of speech. That was not the issue.

You ignore my question which you prompted. Why?

Regards
DL

User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2113
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Greatest I am » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:00 pm

Sculptor wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:55 am
Greatest I am wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:37 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 pm

Stop prevaricating.
It is crystal clear what you said; the whole world.
Labels are false
Mostly, true, but that does not take away from the fact that we all use them for ourselves.

Regards
DL
I do not think you really read what I said.

The difference is knowing they are just labels of convenience rather than all encompassing and defining qualities.
If I call you gay, that says absolutely nothing whatever else about you, except that you tend to be attracted to your own gender.
It does not make you worthy of oppression, prejudice, or give you any special favours either. It si for identification purposes only.
I, personally do not regard myself as any particular ethnicity, nationality, or colour, though people call me "white" it is not a label I think says anything about me.
Legally I am US, practically I am UK, but do not conforms to any specific characteristic that people would chose to use to define US, or UK habits or customs.
You always begin with a personal negative. Uncouth.

That aside, thanks for agreeing, finally, that we all use labels.

Regards
DL

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Sculptor » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:39 pm

Greatest I am wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:00 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:55 am
Greatest I am wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:37 pm


Mostly, true, but that does not take away from the fact that we all use them for ourselves.

Regards
DL
I do not think you really read what I said.

The difference is knowing they are just labels of convenience rather than all encompassing and defining qualities.
If I call you gay, that says absolutely nothing whatever else about you, except that you tend to be attracted to your own gender.
It does not make you worthy of oppression, prejudice, or give you any special favours either. It si for identification purposes only.
I, personally do not regard myself as any particular ethnicity, nationality, or colour, though people call me "white" it is not a label I think says anything about me.
Legally I am US, practically I am UK, but do not conforms to any specific characteristic that people would chose to use to define US, or UK habits or customs.
You always begin with a personal negative. Uncouth.

That aside, thanks for agreeing, finally, that we all use labels.

Regards
DL
Thanks for not trying to defend your ridiculous response to my original post.

User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:58 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:30 am
They might dislike the mannerisms and campishness that a lot of them display these days, or their flamboyant and excessive 'pride parades', or the way they insist on speaking (that whiny, sing-song thing they do), or their cattiness and promiscuity (yeah, yeah, so they aren't ALL like that, I get it); who knows? They just don't like them--for whatever reason. That doesn't mean they want them harmed, or would ever do harm to them or wish any ill on them.
You hit the nail right on the head with that one, my dear. You see, moments of pure genius such as this are exactly why I keep you off of my ignore list...Well, on the contrary it's childishly simple, or at least it should be; You know, a part of PC culture that has pretty much been ignored is it's influence on our current social-retardation. It really demands a level of dishonesty with ourselves that is just not healthy.

There are much more vain reasons that people are rejected than someone just 'being gay;' There are first impressions where I didn't want anything to do with a person, just because they smelled bad, or they looked like someone who I already didn't like. It's not to say those things would matter if I already knew that person or something. But you need to realize that at some point, there is an innate part of your phyche that can't be changed.

If you just intuitively don't like gay men because you find them too judgmental, you can't really change your opinion with that anymore than the gay man can change 'being gay.'

Dachshund
Posts: 299
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Dachshund » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:37 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:11 pm
I will happily admit that I loathe PCturds--and they are also greatly to be feared, in the same way that you would rightly fear any group that wants to destroy free speech, knows the power of manipulating young minds, sees itself as the moral standard-bearer for humankind, and is comprised entirely of self-righteous hypocrites. Hmmm. I could be talking about any number of groups or movements, and all of them thoroughly unpleasant.



Vegetable,


I have to say that totally agree with you about all of this. I my opinion it is a very serious and very destructive social problem that is tearing the West apart. So you see I don't always think you talk shit. In this case, "you're bang on the money". :D :D




You need to remember that a philosophy forum is just like a "honey-pot" for politically correct (PC) "flies" like Flashdangerpants and Sculptor (and many others who post here). One reason is that discussing philosophical issues, when done seriously ( i.e. not just "pissing around"), is a high-powered intellectual activity, and intellectuals have, generally speaking, always been sympathetic to left-wing political theories and ideologies, like Marx's "scientific" socialism (which is where the US Democrat party is located at present) or Leninism, Trotskyism, etc and all the different versions of neo-Marxism and Critical Theory that have been on offer in the West's market place of ideas throughout the later half of the 20th century and to date. They are attracted to the political left for a number of reasons, but explaining why is something that would require a separate post to properly unpack. Just take my word for it, individuals who Margaret Thatcher dismissed (quite rightly) as contemptuous, "Chattering Class" intellectuals are also sanctimonious, morally superior socialists.



You are right that the PC cohort on this forum can be very irritating. Flashdangerpants is a case in point. He is intolerant of any criticism of the Muslim enclaves in London. But did you know that since Sadiq Khan, a Muslim with links to extremist Islamic organisations (including the Muslim Brotherhood), and long-term British Labour Party Member for Tooting, was elected Mayor of London in 2016, violent crime has spiralled out of control. Since Khan was elected mayor...



Rape is up 18%

Theft is up 34%

Homicide is up 27%

Burglary is up 18%

Gun crime is up 16%

Knife crime is up 31%

Youth homicide is up 70%


Trump called him out recently and said, quite rightly, that Khan was a F**king disgrace and should be sacked as Mayor of London. And you'll never in a million years guess what Sadiq Khan said in reply; yes, that's right he shouted out for all to hear that Trump was an evil RACIST. And that was the only card he had to play every time Trump accused him of incompetence and of failing to protect the people of London from knife-wielding thugs, etc...."RACIST !!" = "RACIST !!" -"RACIST !!". Just like FDP would do ! :D



Londoners are particularly concerned about the surge in knife crime over the past two years. Right now, on average, there is a person in London stabbed every day, and one person murdered by a knife-man every week. But Khan and London's PC, leftist, "Chattering Classes" (which include the mass news media like the BBC, for example) don't want to talk about it. None of them are capable of openly discussing the horrific surge in knife crime in London. Not only that, this same mob of Leftist cowards are actively suppressing all public discussion of the issue by attacking anyone in authority who dares tell the truth , or even broach the topic. And what is the truth? It is, according to the Metropolitan Police statistics that the vast majority of knife crime and other forms of violent crime (like rape) in London is being committed by Muslim males and Black Afro-Carribean males. The MET statistics say "ethnic" males, because the government politicians haven't got the guts to allow them to say "Muslim" and "AFro-Carribean", but every stray dog in London knows full well that these are the groups responsible. (White native English Londoner are outraged, and have started to take action. There is currently a petition for for full enquiry into the matter to be launched and today it had over 150,000 signatures including my own. This petition was organised by a single mum with two kids living in very humble quarters in one of the poorest boroughs of the Capital. How absolutely disgraceful it is that this women should be having to do the work that her well-paid current Member of Parliament will not !). To continue. If you say this publicly, however, as a journalist in the print/electronic media or as a politician, or as an independent, professional political activist, you will be smeared as a "racist" or demonised an "Islamophobe. The PC "Chattering Classes", of course, have nothing to gain by accurately exposing the locus of the current stabbing crisis in London, equally it is hardly something that is a problem in the affluent, exclusive districts of London where they live; i.e; the posh districts they chose to live in precisely BECAUSE they are completely free of Blacks and Muslims !




With regard to Political Correctness, it has infected the very air students breathe on university campus in the US and UK (and other Western countries) now for decades. It indoctrinates non- STEM students - (NB: students studying STEM subjects are far too busy working on serious things like balancing chemical equations, learning computer "coding", learning how to solve the mathematical problems involved with designing a new jet engine for commercial airliners, , engineering new technology for us, to be distracted by leftist political nonsense) - with the modern West's prevailing cultural vision of man. This is a therapeutic vision, (because in the West today everyone is a victim of the white man's evil capitalist system who urgently needs therapy plus lots of tender, loving care) and it gives rise to the obsession of a morally superior, sensitive and conspicuously compassionate elite with the subjective feelings of people. This infatuation with sensitivity has also spread through the mass media in the West, America's Cable News Network (CNN) is one good example (MSBN is another).



The use of politically correct language in the academy and the mass news/communications media in the West has created a deceptive, sickly-sweet, faux-reality of "feel-good" euphemisms or, if you like, linguistic "Smiley-Buttons :D " that simply camouflage reality while doing nothing whatsoever to change it.



I think proponents of PC, like Flashdangerpants, and his many like-minded comrades on this forum, are happy to imagine that they truly are "mini-replicas" of the real JC (Jesus Christ) himself; like to think that they are morally superior human specimens; an elite who are infinitely "holier-than-thou" and ethically, "whiter-than-white." Anyone who disagrees with them is simply a wicked person or lacks the intelligence to appreciate the sophistication of their political and ethical philosophy. They are, after all, on noble mission to heal the wounds of suffering humanity - to vanquish the scourge of: racism; sexism; discrimination against homosexuals and transgender weight-lifters; "Bug- Catchers" (individuals trying to infect themselves with HIV/AIDS by having anal sex with persons who already have the illness) and, of course, oppression and exploitation by cruel, psychopathic, white, heterosexual, male capitalists. In short, Flash and Co., are heroic warriors fighting inequality, discrimination and injustice. They are "legends in their own lunchtimes, and they know it." :roll: :roll:



What the PC crew don't like being told is that they are dupes and dopes. They cut just as tragicomic a figure as does the petite, hysterical, 19 year old SJW with green hair, a "Hammer and Sickle" logo T-Shirt and army-issue combat boots who is captured by a news crew screeching obscenities and being restrained by campus security guards as she tries to physically attack an eminent, world - renowned, conservative academic who is visiting her campus to give a lecture. Like I say, it's funny, but also very sad, because in the US she is merely one of thousands who are having their heads screwed up by the kind of education that they are receiving.



Political Correctness, you see is only one element of a far bigger and nastier problem, it is just one tentacle of a poisonous octopus that has seized the minds of Western youth in the West, in particular the US, but also the UK and Australia and Canada. The poisonous Octopus is called Postmodernist philosophy, and here are some of its other tentacles...




Postmodern philosophical theory was developed in France in the 1960's and exported to Yale University languages department in 1968. Two Marxist communists, Jacques Derrida and Michel Foucault are typically credited with the creation of Postmodernist theory. Postmodernist philosophical theory is sometimes categorised as neo- Marxist, which I think is accurate. Briefly, the story of postmodernism is that after it became clear to communists in the West that Marxism had failed to deliver on its economic promises, and its prediction (made by Karl Marx in 1844) that capitalism contained the seeds of its own destruction and would inevitably implode was obviously in error; plus the revelation (in 1956) by Nikita Kruschev, that "Uncle Jo" Stalin was a genocidal psychopath who murdered millions,PLUS that same year, the crushing of a peoples uprising against their communist administration by the people of Hungary that was brutally crushed by the Red Army (on this time the world had television sets, so millions could look on in their own homes as Soviet tanks ploughed through crowds Hungarian civilians, corpses of Hungarian youth were shown lying on the streets of Budapest in pools of their own blood, and so on, it was a typical Soviet military clampdown. Anyway Hungary, the news of Stalin's genocide, the fact that capitalism in the West esp, the US had flourishing throughout the 1950's DESPITE two World Wars and the Great Depression (which many Marxists were certain would finally destroy of capitalism) made a lost of Marxists in the West throw in the towel and disaffiliate themselves from any kind communism/socialism. But there are always a hard- core who will never learn; no matter how many times they are show that Communism-Socialism is a rotten political system, that simply does not work and has a habit of killing countless millions of human beings they don't learn. I call them the "True-Believers", for these people Communism/Scientific Socialism is all about FAITH, like the genuine. faith a Christian has in the existence of his/her God. But politics is NOT like religions. Faith is supernatural knowledge, a Christian, for example, will tell you that the knowledge revealed in Scripture is supernatural knowledge, because it is the word of God. In any case, to continue. In the early 1960's, some Marxists intellectuals in the West (the "True Believers") were still not prepared to wash their hands of Marxism/scientific socialism.They did, however, have enough common sense to know that any academic argument for the Marxism of the first half of the 20th century (such as the system in the Soviet Union) could no longer be taken seriously. Marxist economic theory had been discredited time and again; Stalin's genocide, Hungary, Mao Zedong, the Prague Spring had shown the world that when you have a political system where the the state has sole ownership of the means of production lots of people tend to suffer and die.




So two French Marxists academics ( two bug-eyed, "crazy - as", True - Believers) Jacques Derrida and Michel Foucault decided to change their tactics; instead of academic waging"bomb-and-bullet" warfare (so to speak) against the capitalist economy of the West, they would, instead undermine it "Western society), by stealth, from within, by using its own educational institutions to inject cultural poison into the mainstream society until it finally sickened and collapsed. The cultural poison they synthesised is now called Postmodernist philosophical theory, it was first exported to the US in 1968 where it arrived at the languages faculty of Yale university. From there it spread throughout the United States in a series of phases over the 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, 2000's and to date.



Postmodern philosophical theory used subjects in the non-STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) field as vehicles for its political ideology, so, for instance university courses in : English literature, social science/s, politics, philosophy, history (ancient and modern), psychology, geography, and any of the other traditional Liberal Arts/Humanities discipline, in almost every American University have been totally destroyed - they are now literally worthless. As well as destroying the traditional non-STEM curriculum, Postmodern academics in the US and UK "enriched it" by adding material like: "Black Studies"; Queer Studies", "Feminist/Women's Studies", "Post-Colonial Studies", "Social Justice Studies", "Race, Gender and Ethnicity Studies", "The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade"; "Rastafarin Studies (including a unit on Bob Marley's Reggae music), "LGBTQI Studies" and so on. It is all worthless, left-wing crap. So students build up this massive college debt studying this stuff and guess what? That's right, they can't get a job, no one will employ them, because the market is SMART, it "thinks" and reacts fast, just like Hayek claimed. The market can sniff out bullshit fast, and it knows that kids who go through these watered-down, politicised, Postmodernist courses ( Oh and by the way, everybody passes these subjects, it's not really possible to fail) about issues like feminism and racism, haven't developed the critical, logical, analytic, rational cognitive skills that the business world and the workplace (generally) in the 21st century is looking for. So, the student loans don't get paid off, because non-STEM degree from any Western University are not worth the paper they're printed on, and the US government ends up with a multi-trillion dollar debt in student loans that simply are not ever going to be paid back. Actually, that's not right because, there always YOU, yes, YOU, the tax-payer who can be slugged to balance the book re the student loan debt, and that's whats happening now in the US and UK.




So, Vegetable, you need to understand the the PC crew on this forum are a product of the modern educational establishment in the West. Their problem is not just being PC, but being exponents of multiculturalism, socialist social engineering theories as well as cultural/moral relativism. Worst of all, despite the fact they are (like Flashdangerpants and Sculptor) white, Western males, both have been brainwashed by Postmodernist theory that they have been exposed to throughout their university studies into despising and disowning their very own culture. Why ? "Coz, umm, DWM (Dead, White Males) aren't cool, dude, you, er,wont get laid at the big party this Friday night if you start talkin' about Shakespeare y'know." And even through it's given them every opportunity and advantage they currently possess in life (through the hard work of their parents), and even though thousands of their own countrymen gave their lives on some shitty battlefield to defend it for them, they hate Western, free-market capitalism, because: "Awww, man, you know it's like an, umm, evil, fuckin', greedy, psychopathic "mothership" that exploits the black man and black culture and all the poverty-stricken Muslims in the London, and that's why I'm a staunch, rock-solid socialist bro'."



Finally, yes, they're hypocrites, and yes they think they are as morally righteous as Jesus Christ, and yes they are liars, and yes, they do, and have done, lots of real damage in society. But also, they are - ( for example, the PC exponents you encounter on this forum) - in a horrifying and pathetic sense, just "children" who are victims of a very cleverly constructed and planned, large-scale, neo-Marxist conspiracy. The PC mob on this forum, BTW, are naturally just the tip of a giant iceberg. Jacques Derrida the Marxist who was the father of Postmodern philosophy made it very clear that his mission was to destroy "phallogocentric" Western society - he wanted to raze the West to the ground, to annihilate Western culture completely. He and his colleagues were all very sick , bitter and twisted men - and now - years after his death - the products of our Western Universities -infected with his madness are doing the job for him. I mean just take a look at the current crop of Democrat 2020 Presidential candidates - white ones - what they're proposing in terms of policy is PC/multicultural/ Giant Welfare State socialist madness. These politician are part of the neo-Marxist/Postmodern fall-out in America. What I mean is that It's wasting your time trying to reform a loopy teenage SJW or a PC pain-in-the arse (like FDP). What needs to happen - just for a start - is that a purge of every university in the US, UK, Australia (the West) is ordered and heads are made to roll BIG TIME, i.e. all neo-Marxist academic staff (they are easily located, BTW) sacked immediately and permanently deregistered. After that all middle-level bureaucracies in the US, UK and other Western Countries needed to be screened and purged in the same manner. That was part of the neo-Marxist/Postmodernist game-plan as well, to slowly infiltrate the lower and middle levels of Western government's bureaucracies.



Regards


Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
Last edited by Dachshund on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.

surreptitious57
Posts: 3517
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by surreptitious57 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Dachshund you are very knowledgeable about the origins of post modernism about which I know very little
I do not really know how long it will survive for or what will actually replace it if it does become obsolete

But I think history shows that ideologies like it have a natural lifespan before eventually being replaced by a superior ideology
Anything that is not accepted within the general population is way more likely to be discarded due to lack of universal appeal
Ultimately only time will tell whether post modernism has a sell by date or is here to stay but right now no one can really say

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8168
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:45 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:37 pm
Blah, blah....................


Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
You understand very little about social evolution, or humans in general. Why do you insist on barking up the 'Marxism' red herring tree?
'Left wing' is NOT a synonym for 'Politically Correct'. Intelligent people are never right wing, but that's not the same as 'all left-wing people are Politically Correct'. That's just American ignorant and intellectually lazy (comatose) 'thinking'--like their bastardisation of the word 'liberal'.

Dachshund
Posts: 299
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by Dachshund » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:32 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:45 pm
Dachshund wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:37 pm
Blah, blah....................


Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
You understand very little about social evolution, or humans in general. Why do you insist on barking up the 'Marxism' red herring tree?
'Left wing' is NOT a synonym for 'Politically Correct'. Intelligent people are never right wing, but that's not the same as 'all left-wing people are Politically Correct'. That's just American ignorant and intellectually lazy (comatose) 'thinking'--like their bastardisation of the word 'liberal'.
Vegetable

No one has got anything like a comprehensive understanding human nature - it infinitely complex; that's something every Conservative appreciates. The same applies for human society; no one understands the nature of human society - what it will do, why it has done what it has over the past millennia ? What it will be like in 100 years time ? The political Left, because it is full of arrogant smart arses, THINKS it does, but it's been wrong every time it's claimed to understand how it works Take, for example :the French Revolution, Leninism, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot , the North Vietnamese communist, the USSR,- they all FUCKED UP big time. They thought they understood human nature and therefore what makes human society tick, but it turns out they didn't have a clue.

Like I told you, the PC movement grew out of Postmodernist philosophical theory that was originally exported to the US academy in the late 1960s. Postmodern philosophy is a form of neo-Marxism that was cooked up by two "old school" communist academics.

Neo-Marxism is located on the far political left. In America, the most vocal PC exponents are really socialists,( politically speaking), but with the exception of, for example Bernie Sanders and AOC (both of whom are crazy) they, the other Left-leaning Democrats call themselves "liberal progressives."

There has ALWAYS been a strong affiliation between middle class, highly educated, cosmopolitan intellectual elites (and academics working in non-STEM fields) and socialism (hard left-wing political sympathy) A real "old school" American Republican ( a genuine Right-wing Conservarive) wouldn't touch anything to do with PC or multiculturalism (and the like) in a PINK FIT ! Do you honesty think Trump has a PC bone in his body ? The answer is no, he wouldn't spit on anyone who was an exponent of PC. He basically thinks they are left-wing morons -, socialists (and he's right), Trump hates socialism, neo-Marxism, Postmodernist theory, liberal progressives, feminist politic, the LGBTQI lobby and all the rest of that leftist shit with a FUCKING passion. Trump is a WHITE NATIONALIST. Haven't you worked that one out, "Aristotle" ?

Regards

Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8168
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Are members of the gay community better adjusted, in a moral sense; than homophobes?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:52 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:32 pm

Vegetable


Regards

Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
Your religiosity is standing in the way of rational thinking. You almost get there occasionally, but they are in microsnippets and very few and far between, and your 'concepts' are all muddled and confused. You are a tragic example of what early brainwashing does to the human mind.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: waxberry4@gmail.com and 4 guests