Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Post by Greatest I am »

BlackChristianMind wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 2:52 am
Greatest I am wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:44 pm
BlackChristianMind wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:02 am

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." - Matthew 10:34-36.

"Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine." - Lamentations 5:10
Greetings new guy.
I am the resident Gnostic Christian.

Jesus talking.
Luke 19:27 - “But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.”

Regards
DL
Thank you for the welcome. I am a Bible-believing follower of Christ. "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." - John 8:12 If Jesus is the light, the truth, then any person who rejects him is rejecting truth and goodness. That person is instead choosing to embrace evil, darkness, error. That type of person would make any place in which they existed hell because they would continually live in error and teach others error. When you know you have the truth and people reject you, they must be cast out of any place that would be called heaven because they would turn it into hell. Look at how much false information and error is in the earth today.
Bible believing?

What does that mean?

Do you believe in talking serpents and donkeys?

Before you reply, you might want to read further.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental trash that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02cia ... =PLCBF574D

Regards
DL
PeteJ
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Re: Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Post by PeteJ »

Greatest I am wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:23 amLove without reciprocity, works and deeds, according to scriptures and Jesus’ own words, not that a supernatural Jesus ever existed, is not a true love.

All you need to do, to know the truth of that notion; is to look at your own standards of love. You would not love someone who does not return that love, as that is more a stalkers kind of love.
Of course you love people who do not love you. This is the message of Jesus. if you cannot do this you haven't even got started.

Jesus cannot stalk you. He is dead. Christ cannot stalk you because He is you. Perhaps you could investigate the phrase 'Christ-mind'.

I would suggest reading some of Paul Ferrini's wonderful writings. Perhaps his book 'Love Without Conditions'.
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Post by Greatest I am »

PeteJ wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:35 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:23 amLove without reciprocity, works and deeds, according to scriptures and Jesus’ own words, not that a supernatural Jesus ever existed, is not a true love.

All you need to do, to know the truth of that notion; is to look at your own standards of love. You would not love someone who does not return that love, as that is more a stalkers kind of love.
Of course you love people who do not love you. This is the message of Jesus. if you cannot do this you haven't even got started.

Jesus cannot stalk you. He is dead. Christ cannot stalk you because He is you. Perhaps you could investigate the phrase 'Christ-mind'.

I would suggest reading some of Paul Ferrini's wonderful writings. Perhaps his book 'Love Without Conditions'.
You partially sound like a Gnostic Christian with your "Christ cannot stalk you because He is you."

Yet your answer is not intelligent.

"Of course you love people who do not love you."

Love, to be true love, must be shared. Right? The recipient must know you love him or her before you would call it true love. Right?

Or do you think love to be a one way emotion?

Regards
DL
PeteJ
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Re: Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Post by PeteJ »

If it's okay with you I'll just repeat my book recommendation. It's all there.
BlackChristianMind
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 3:40 am
Contact:

Re: Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Post by BlackChristianMind »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:26 pm
BlackChristianMind wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 2:52 am
Greatest I am wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:44 pm

Greetings new guy.
I am the resident Gnostic Christian.

Jesus talking.
Luke 19:27 - “But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.”

Regards
DL
Thank you for the welcome. I am a Bible-believing follower of Christ. "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." - John 8:12 If Jesus is the light, the truth, then any person who rejects him is rejecting truth and goodness. That person is instead choosing to embrace evil, darkness, error. That type of person would make any place in which they existed hell because they would continually live in error and teach others error. When you know you have the truth and people reject you, they must be cast out of any place that would be called heaven because they would turn it into hell. Look at how much false information and error is in the earth today.
Bible believing?

What does that mean?

Do you believe in talking serpents and donkeys?

Before you reply, you might want to read further.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental trash that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02cia ... =PLCBF574D

Regards
DL
The talking serpent is a metaphor for the characteristics of Satan. The Bible can be read literally, metaphorically, and prophetically. If God can create this complex world, I would think he'd be able to talk through a donkey, or is this world itself not proof enough of his power, in your mind? In other words, if he created it, he can talk through it. The fake Jews of today are not the Jews of the Bible. They've stolen the identity in order to gain power and influence in the world. But people believe they are because they've been brainwashed by the media, which is owned by the fake Jews. It's interesting that you don't think the Bible can be read literally, because the wealthiest and most powerful Luciferian families on earth (example: Rothschilds) worship the devil and know they are the offspring of Satan and fallen angels (Genesis 3:15; Genesis 6:4), and they rule the world. You need to have the Holy Spirit in order to know what is literal, metaphorical, prophetic, or a combination of two or all three in biblical verses.
User avatar
-1-
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Post by -1- »

The talking Serpent is NOT a symbolism for Satan. It is, instead, a symbolism for God Himself.

It is not true that Adam ate from the tree of Knowledge. The Tree of Knowledge symbolizes ignorance, by being the Tree of Knowledge.

It was not God who created the world. It is only a symbolism in the Bible, that verse, because He wanted to say (the Bible writer, God Himself) that it was the pituitary gland of an adolescent male iguana that created the world.

If you deeply think about the Bible, you realize it's all symbolism, and it's all for interpretation. And it is not RIGHT to force YOUR interpretation down on ME or on anyone ELSE other than YOU. If you force it, I fucking force it back at you.

So go home in peace, shut your fucking clapper and read the Bible and interpret whatever you feel is the best way.
User avatar
-1-
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Post by -1- »

I am a Bible-believing follower of Christ. "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

This of course means that you need to go fishing on Saturday afternoons, before the beer-fest and the festering of evil juices in your body, which you can only excrete into the outside world by rubbing your parts.

This is the Word of God.

If you don't believe me, make up your own stupid story, but if you don't believe my story, don't expect me to believe your story, either.

Go home in peace and make up as many stupid interpretations by yourself as you like. See if I care.
User avatar
-1-
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Post by -1- »

Oxigen, the great second, third, fourth AND fifth century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely possible to take these texts literally. If you interpret them, then one possible interpretation is the same as the text. Please understand, you don't read it literally; you just interpret the symbolism in the same way as the literal text reads.

This is the greatest discovery or invention in Bible reading since the Great Hydrogen of the fifteenth Century (cinquecento) thinker Rabbi Shlomo Seifensteifer. "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a shallower meaning." Shallower, because man can't fathom God's mighty IQ; our interpretations will always be inferior to what He actually wanted to say (but could not, despite His omnipotence), because we are incredibly stupid compared to Him.

It's like we'd want to write a prescribed system of faith in a book form for tree slugs to tell them how to live their lives to go to heaven and to avoid hell.

How do you think your IQ compares to those of God and of sea mollusks?
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Post by Greatest I am »

PeteJ wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:26 am If it's okay with you I'll just repeat my book recommendation. It's all there.
Cowards can never be moral.

Jordan Peterson
In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive.

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Post by Greatest I am »

BlackChristianMind wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:43 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:26 pm
BlackChristianMind wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 2:52 am

Thank you for the welcome. I am a Bible-believing follower of Christ. "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." - John 8:12 If Jesus is the light, the truth, then any person who rejects him is rejecting truth and goodness. That person is instead choosing to embrace evil, darkness, error. That type of person would make any place in which they existed hell because they would continually live in error and teach others error. When you know you have the truth and people reject you, they must be cast out of any place that would be called heaven because they would turn it into hell. Look at how much false information and error is in the earth today.
Bible believing?

What does that mean?

Do you believe in talking serpents and donkeys?

Before you reply, you might want to read further.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental trash that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02cia ... =PLCBF574D

Regards
DL
The talking serpent is a metaphor for the characteristics of Satan. The Bible can be read literally, metaphorically, and prophetically. If God can create this complex world, I would think he'd be able to talk through a donkey, or is this world itself not proof enough of his power, in your mind? In other words, if he created it, he can talk through it. The fake Jews of today are not the Jews of the Bible. They've stolen the identity in order to gain power and influence in the world. But people believe they are because they've been brainwashed by the media, which is owned by the fake Jews. It's interesting that you don't think the Bible can be read literally, because the wealthiest and most powerful Luciferian families on earth (example: Rothschilds) worship the devil and know they are the offspring of Satan and fallen angels (Genesis 3:15; Genesis 6:4), and they rule the world. You need to have the Holy Spirit in order to know what is literal, metaphorical, prophetic, or a combination of two or all three in biblical verses.
The supernatural is for children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O1_3zBUKM8

Regards
DL
User avatar
Greatest I am
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Re: Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Post by Greatest I am »

-1- wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:25 am Oxigen, the great second, third, fourth AND fifth century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely possible to take these texts literally. If you interpret them, then one possible interpretation is the same as the text. Please understand, you don't read it literally; you just interpret the symbolism in the same way as the literal text reads.

This is the greatest discovery or invention in Bible reading since the Great Hydrogen of the fifteenth Century (cinquecento) thinker Rabbi Shlomo Seifensteifer. "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a shallower meaning." Shallower, because man can't fathom God's mighty IQ; our interpretations will always be inferior to what He actually wanted to say (but could not, despite His omnipotence), because we are incredibly stupid compared to Him.

It's like we'd want to write a prescribed system of faith in a book form for tree slugs to tell them how to live their lives to go to heaven and to avoid hell.

How do you think your IQ compares to those of God and of sea mollusks?
Given all the redo that god must use to try to fix his mess, I would say that regardless of his I.Q., he sure is incompetent given that he cannot create any good apologists.

Regards
DL
PeteJ
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Re: Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Post by PeteJ »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:13 pm
PeteJ wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:26 am If it's okay with you I'll just repeat my book recommendation. It's all there.
Cowards can never be moral.

Jordan Peterson
In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive.

Regards
DL
Your point being?
Post Reply