Religion Is .....

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:20 am

Logik wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:03 am
Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:55 am
Thought can never capture the movement of life, it is much too slow.

Utterence is memory. No thing.
Everything is the path to universal silence.
Everything and Nothing aka Silence is devoid of Path.
Paths are within the dream of separation. Only if you reject all the other paths can you discover your own path, the pathless path.
Logik wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:03 am
P.S you don't really need me for this monologue.
Yes I do, for you is all there is. There is no me without you.

.

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by Logik » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:21 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:20 am
Yes I do, for you is all there is. There is no me without you.
I am just copy-pasting.

http://wisdomofchopra.com/

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:23 am

Logik wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:21 am
Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:20 am
Yes I do, for you is all there is. There is no me without you.
I am just copy-pasting.

http://wisdomofchopra.com/
The me has no knowledge of it's own.

The me becomes conscious of something only through memory, knowledge. The me lives a fictional life.

.

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by Logik » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:47 am

Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:23 am
The me has no knowledge of it's own.

The me becomes conscious of something only through memory, knowledge. The me lives a fictional life.
Knowledge unfolds into visible mysteries

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:53 am

Logik wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:47 am
Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:23 am
The me has no knowledge of it's own.

The me becomes conscious of something only through memory, knowledge. The me lives a fictional life.
Knowledge unfolds into visible mysteries
Knowedge doesn't unfold anything, it only reveals what is past, what is fictional.

This ever unfolding mystery, belongs not to knowledge, there is here only this ever unfolding mystery, we are the mystery, this immdediate not-knowing instantaneous knowing.

.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:54 am

''Every religion is the product of the conceptual mind attempting to describe the mystery.'' _ Ram Dass

'' Every religion is the contents of consciousness looking for consciousness.'' _ RamDam.

.

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by Logik » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:36 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:53 am
Knowedge doesn't unfold anything, it only reveals what is past, what is fictional.

This ever unfolding mystery, belongs not to knowledge, there is here only this ever unfolding mystery, we are the mystery, this immdediate not-knowing instantaneous knowing.
True faith is inside unparalleled happiness

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by Logik » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:37 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:54 am
''Every religion is the product of the conceptual mind attempting to describe the mystery.'' _ Ram Dass

'' Every religion is the contents of consciousness looking for consciousness.'' _ RamDam.
The cosmos grows through your own fulfillment

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:05 pm

Logik wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:36 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:53 am
Knowedge doesn't unfold anything, it only reveals what is past, what is fictional.

This ever unfolding mystery, belongs not to knowledge, there is here only this ever unfolding mystery, we are the mystery, this immdediate not-knowing instantaneous knowing.
True faith is inside unparalleled happiness
No thing is unhappy.

.

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by Logik » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:08 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:05 pm
No thing is unhappy.
A single particle unfolds into the expansion of bliss

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by Dontaskme » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:14 pm

Logik wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:08 pm
A single particle unfolds into the expansion of bliss
Fictional story.

roydop
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by roydop » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:30 pm

Logik wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:26 am
roydop wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:31 pm
If there exists a phenomenon "your name here" within consciousness that a separation.
That doesn't sound a like a complete sentence.
You don't possess the intuition to notice that the "is" is missing?

And yes you are correct.

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by Logik » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:43 pm

roydop wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:30 pm
You don't possess the intuition to notice that the "is" is missing?
I possess the intuition to notice something is missing. I am not a mind reader.

So where do "you" begin and end?

roydop
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by roydop » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:47 pm

I have no beginning and no end. I am the time-free Absolute.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: Religion Is .....

Post by Dontaskme » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:02 am

Logik wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:43 pm
roydop wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:30 pm
You don't possess the intuition to notice that the "is" is missing?
I possess the intuition to notice something is missing. I am not a mind reader.

So where do "you" begin and end?
Nothing is missing.

Image

Something cannot be missing else you'd have no knowledge of it being something.

.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Veritas Aequitas and 7 guests