Islam is equal to a prison

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

QuantumT

Islam is equal to a prison

Post by QuantumT »

Islam is something most of its members are born into. They are practically brainwashed from childhood to think Islamic. Since they were impressionable, naive, innocent kids, they have been told that Muhammad lived "the perfect life" according to "Allah, the most gracious and powerful".

Did they have a choice? No!

So what similarities are there between Islam and a prison, one might ask. I will name a few.

- A prison restricts your fundamental freedoms. It decides what to wear and what to eat. Islam does the same. Especially to women.
- In a prison the strong thrive and the weak suffer. In Islam men have the upper hand, and extremism has good conditions. Women suffer.
- A prison stops you from going where you want to go. Islam stops you from thinking and doing what you want.
- Alcohol is forbidden in prison. And in Islam.
- Escaping from prison will give you a harder sentence, once caught. In Islam it gives you a possible death sentence.

Personally, if I were to choose between Islam and prison, I'd choose prison. How about you?
Veritas Aequitas

Re: Islam is equal to a prison

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

I agree totally except if you are imprisoned in the UK you will not escape Islam as I have read there are loads of Muslims [evil prone ones] and they as a gang are dominant within the prisons.

Some points;
  • 1. DNA wise ALL human beings has an inherent potential for an existential dilemma/crisis within the psyche.
    2. The majority are triggered toward an active existential crisis.
    3. Religion is a quick and effective balm to the pains of the existential crisis.
Therefore where one is born into a religious family, one is likely to remain religious to sustain the peace of mind from the terrible turbulence of the existential crisis.

The problem with Islam are the following;
  • 1. As stated above, Islam is 'Hotel California' and there is a threat of death and other threats if one try to leave Islam.

2. It not only one is imprisoned within a 'prison' but one is additionally straight-jacketed [mentally] within the Islamic 'prison' surrounded by the threat of Hell and others fears.

3. Most religions are also like 'prison' is some ways, but the Islamic "imprisonment" is the worst of the lot where even innocent potentially good persons could be turned to be killers in their divine duty to God as commanded in the holy texts.

4. Islamic "prisoners" impose and infringe on the human rights of non-Muslims and cast terrible terrors to the masses in the form of their regular strikes of terrible barbaric [no-old-barred] evil and violent acts.
Philosophically, wisdom wise and for the sake of humanity's progress there should be strong and sustained criticisms [rationally] of the evil and malignant aspects of the ideology of Islam.