Will Any Theist Believe in an Inferior God?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: Will Any Theist Believe in an Inferior God?

Post by gaffo »

Nick_A wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:48 am VA
Does any theist here accept a God that is inferior to another God claimed to be more superior?
Defining the inferior god as a goddess seems to be a reasonable assumption. But then again the feminists will complain and demand equality or even superiority but we know better.
ignore Asherah at your peril.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

gaffo wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:28 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:15 am
gaffo wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:10 am

then you know nothing about polytheism - the default religion of our world prior to zero ad - and still major percentage of world population.

for such - "city gods" of other cites are lesser gods and affirmed, not rejected to go to war over.

you have much to learn bubba.
You missed my point.
I understand your "point", its to discredit Islam (by claiming it denies the Judeo-christian God) -when in fact there is not JudeoChristian God.
Nope, that is not my main point.

Why I am anti-Islam is this [and other types of evil];
which is directly inspired by the Islamic God as per the Quran.
You mean you condone and accept the above sort of evil and violent acts which is directly related to Islam?

I am interested, show me evidence why there is no Judeo-Christian God.
Christians do not agree with Jews because Jews rejected Christ as a messiah.
However both Jews and Christians are referring to THE God per-se.

Islam on the other hand as claimed in the Quran, specifically denounced the God in the present Torah and NT as a bastardized God.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:54 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:15 am
You missed my point.
I understand your "point", its to discredit Islam (by claiming it denies the Judeo-christian God) -when in fact there is not JudeoChristian God.

You mean you condone and accept the above sort of evil and violent acts which is directly related to Islam?

Islam on the other hand as claimed in the Quran, specifically denounced the God in the present Torah and NT as a bastardized God.
as i stated months ago ad infinitum - HINDU Tamil Tigers killed more folks than all islamists combined.

until Chimpster (Bush Jr - retard - thanks to Scooter, Wolfie, Cheney and Rummy) illegally invaded Iranam - and overturned the anthill, creating ISIS/etc - 18 yrs later his shit is still generating shit.

blame JR bubba, not Islam.

grow up, and learn some fucking history/blowback while you are at it.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

I'll give you a clue about the future. next 20 yrs:

1. Bahrain is not resolved - Pearl Roundabout (folks we sided against - were on the right side of history - they will prevail - we side on the wrong side of history - Iran all over again WRT to U.S.)next 20 yrs

2. Afghanistan will fall (18 yrs of occupation/stablization for nothin) in the next 5 yrs

3. Iraq - under Sadr (lovely guy - killed many of our men - oh well) - will rule 2/3 of Iraq as Puppet of Iran. other 1/3 will remain "Kurdistan" as its been for 16 yrs now.

4. Assad will re-integrate Syria to it former state and remain Russian ally.

5. Yemen will split into North/South - as it was in the 70s

6. China will solidify their ownership of Northern Pakistan via "Silk road" projects.

7.Russia will try to retake Urkaine, and the 3 Baltic States - and maybe Poland if she think we (the US will sit invasion out).

8. UK will leave EU, lose Gibralter, Northern Ireland, and Scottland wishing to remain in EU will vote to leave the UK..............thus UK will end up being England. oh so sad ;-/.

9. Trump will be impeached, Republican party will die - Conservatism is valid view outside of Cult of Trump - new party will form - under new name?

10. china will be the next world power.

11. a weaker US and EU will ally with India to contain chinese national expansionism.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

right now, in spite of your islamophobia, per US interests and threats to her,

RUSSIA is the primary threat - not hadjis.
Veritas Aequitas

gaffo wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:27 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:54 am

as i stated months ago ad infinitum - HINDU Tamil Tigers killed more folks than all islamists combined.

until Chimpster (Bush Jr - retard - thanks to Scooter, Wolfie, Cheney and Rummy) illegally invaded Iranam - and overturned the anthill, creating ISIS/etc - 18 yrs later his shit is still generating shit.

blame JR bubba, not Islam.

grow up, and learn some fucking history/blowback while you are at it.
You are VERY stupid.
Note this is the Philosophy of Religion section, NOT the political section.
Get your bearing right before you start to condemn.

You are a stupid shit.
Islamists killed 80 million Hindus over their 1000 years occupation of India resulting in splitting India into Pakistan and Bangladesh.

The tamil tigers did not kill that many. Besides that is off topic because the tamil tigers were based on an political ideology [off topic] and not a religious ideology. Note the communists, fascists, nazists also killed many, but that is off topic here because they are political issues.

Islam is the only religion that had killed millions of non-believers as directly commanded by the religion itself in accordance to God's words as in the holy texts.
Other religious believers did kill but not because of their religion itself, but driven by their own evil NATURE.

Shit, you are so ignorant and unable to keep to topic, yet has the audacity to condemn others based on ignorance and stupidity. Grow up intellectually and philosophically!
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

concerning religion - all is politics/hypocrisy in the real world.

that includes your Islam.

get a clue little one.

if it were not so, Shia would not be killing Sunni(vise versa) - and instead both would unite and kill all the infidels.

they are not.

you are all wet in your fear of Islam and delusions concerning the real world.
Veritas Aequitas

gaffo wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:35 am concerning religion - all is politics/hypocrisy in the real world.

that includes your Islam.

get a clue little one.

if it were not so, Shia would not be killing Sunni(vise versa) - and instead both would unite and kill all the infidels.

they are not.

you are all wet in your fear of Islam and delusions concerning the real world.
Hey gnat, don't try to pull a fast one on me.

The fact that the Sunni and Shia fought each other is fundamentally because of theological differences* which later manifested into politics.
* i.e. claiming who [between the companions and the kins of Muhammad] should take over the religion of Islam.
The central issue is about "going to heaven" and thus who should be the next 'ownership' of this divine mission.

If politics [governance] is the fundamental issue then the Sunni and Shia would have united to kill the infidels. In politics it is common for even enemies to work together on specific shared issues, note the Allies worked with Stalin - the dreaded communist - to defeat the greater evil, Nazism.
However within religion, there is no compromise with enemies [religious] on the issue of salvation via God.

The problem is 'religion' and 'politics' are very closely related within Islam and you are unable to understand the related nuances. You should do more research to understand the difference between religion and politics, and its nuances where applicable.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:29 amHowever within religion, there is no compromise with enemies [religious] on the issue of salvation via God.
What is 'salvation' exactly?
Veritas Aequitas

attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:14 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:29 amHowever within religion, there is no compromise with enemies [religious] on the issue of salvation via God.
Generally;
Most Christian theologians agree that God devised and implemented his plan of salvation because he loves them and regards human beings as his children.

Since human existence on Earth is said to be "given to sin",[Jn 8:34] salvation also has connotations that deal with the liberation[22] of human beings from sin, and the suffering associated with the punishment of sin—i.e., "the wages of sin are death."[Rom. 6:23]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvation
The ultimate of salvation is the avoidance of Hell and the promised of an eternal life in Heaven.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:21 am
Generally;
Most Christian theologians agree that God devised and implemented his plan of salvation because he loves them and regards human beings as his children. Since human existence on Earth is said to be "given to sin",[Jn 8:34] salvation also has connotations that deal with the liberation[22] of human beings from sin, and the suffering associated with the punishment of sin—i.e., "the wages of sin are death."[Rom. 6:23]
The ultimate of salvation is the avoidance of Hell and the promised of an eternal life in Heaven.
Actually, the only mention of 'Hell' in that quote - is yours.
Your biblical quote simply stated death.
Veritas Aequitas

attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:23 am

Generally;
Most Christian theologians agree that God devised and implemented his plan of salvation because he loves them and regards human beings as his children. Since human existence on Earth is said to be "given to sin",[Jn 8:34] salvation also has connotations that deal with the liberation[22] of human beings from sin, and the suffering associated with the punishment of sin—i.e., "the wages of sin are death."[Rom. 6:23]
Note I qualified 'generally'
If you research on religion in general, the central theme is avoiding 'Hell' and the hope of going to heaven with an eternal life. Most male Muslims are hopeful of 72 eternally renewable virgins [i.e. after each intercourse is finish, the lady is virgin again for the next f...].
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:29 am
Generally;

If you research on religion in general, the central theme is avoiding 'Hell' and the hope of going to heaven with an eternal life. Most male Muslims are hopeful of 72 eternally renewable virgins [i.e. after each intercourse is finish, the lady is virgin again for the next f...].
I don't give a flying fuck about those that should generally be muzzled. And I don't give a flying fuck about religion in general either, I take it with a bunch of salt, generally it is man's assault on the mind.

But again from the source of the holy buy bull, what IS salvation?
Veritas Aequitas

attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:32 am

I don't give a flying fuck about those that should generally be muzzled. And I don't give a flying fuck about religion in general either, I take it with a bunch of salt, generally it is man's assault on the mind.

If you don't give a damn about religion, why the fuck are you such a busybody asking questions [i.e. salvation - soteriology] related to religion.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:36 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:32 am

If you don't give a damn about religion, why are you so busy body asking questions [i.e. salvation - soteriology] related to religion.
FFS. Because I KNOW God\'God' exists! ...and you made the point about salvation - what is it? -- in the buy bull?