What is Impossible Unconditionally?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

What is Impossible Unconditionally?

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Here is something for Philosophical Exploration;

I have argued 'God is an Impossibility' to be real.
Setting this aside,

What do you think is impossible unconditionally?
Unconditionally meant such a thing is not conditioned by any Framework and System.

Note 1 + 1 = 5 is an impossibility but it is not unconditional but conditioned within the Mathematics Framework and System.
So such a conditional impossibility do not count.

Contradiction don't count, e.g. a square-circle is an impossibility within the law of logic.

Can you think of something that is impossible unconditionally?
Veritas Aequitas

Re: What is Impossible Unconditionally?

My purpose of the above Philosophical Exploration is to convince you that
God* is an unconditional impossibility.
God as an absolute is totally unconditional.

Everything else that is conditioned are possibilities.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

I think that absolute / eternal non existence is impossible unconditionally in actual reality
Quantum fluctuations violate this state so that it can only exist for an infinitesimal period
This is the reason why there is something rather than nothing and why the Universe exists

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:20 am Here is something for Philosophical Exploration;

I have argued 'God is an Impossibility' to be real.
Setting this aside,
And, other people have "argued" 'God is possibly real' also.
So, let us set this aside also.

Unless of course we want to look at what the actual and real Truth IS here. That is; ALL of you, human beings, have NOT REALLY 'ARGUED' either way, from the perspective of 'argue' meaning logical reasoning, that is.

I agree you have ALL 'argued' from the disputing, disagreeing, and fighting for a side, perspective, and that you ALL have TRIED TO or have ATTEMPTED TO 'argue' from the logical reasoning, perspective, but the Truth IS NONE of you have successfully formed a sound AND valid argument either way, nor in reality ANY way whatsoever.

To PROVE once and for all if God is Real or NOT is an EXTREMELY quick, simple, and easy thing to do, once you KNOW what God IS, and thus able to define It correctly and accurately.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:20 amWhat do you think is impossible unconditionally?
Unconditionally meant such a thing is not conditioned by any Framework and System.
i think that there is NOTHING that is impossible.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:20 amNote 1 + 1 = 5 is an impossibility but it is not unconditional but conditioned within the Mathematics Framework and System.
So such a conditional impossibility do not count.

Contradiction don't count, e.g. a square-circle is an impossibility within the law of logic.

Can you think of something that is impossible unconditionally?
No.

Absolutely EVERY thing is relative to, or conditional upon, or by, the observer.

So, even EVERY framework and system that you, human beings, have created and use is conditional, and also conditioned, too. This conditioning is done by YOU, from the way you define things, and also, on a deeper subliminal level, from the meaning you have put into, or behind, that definition.

For example, HOW YOU define the word 'people' and 'kill', and from the actual meaning that you have put into, or behind, those two words, from those definitions that you have and know only, will effect if it is actually POSSIBLE or IMPOSSIBLE to be able to 'kill' 'people' without even having to touch the human body, or not. Some of YOU BELIEVE that it is IMPOSSIBLE to kill a person without killing the human body while some of YOU BELIEVE the opposite and that it is very POSSIBLE to kill a person without killing the human body, nor even having to touch the body.

Even the definitions and the meanings behind those definitions of other words in that example NEED to be fully explained BEFORE the actual FULL meaning of what is being said here is fully understood. There are two ways to be able to fully understand ANY and ALL things, from another('s) perspective;
1. Allow the other to express fully, but that can take forever. (Just to explain fully, just that one example, and have it fully understood, could take countless pages and pages of writings.) Or,
2. Just LOOK, and ask clarifying questions, FROM a truly OPEN perspective. (TRUE understanding, of ALL things can then gained, and also almost immediately).

ABSOLUTELY EVERY thing is relative to the observer, and HOW they SEE things, including what is possible or NOT possible. Absolutely ANY and EVERY thing depends on WHAT perspective one is LOOKING FROM.

To be clearly UNDERSTOOD yourself, and to have a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING yourself, of absolutely EVERY thing, YOU just need to be absolutely clear about from what definition, and from what meaning behind that definition, OR from WHAT perspective, YOU are coming FROM.

There IS an 'observer' and then there IS an 'Observer'. Absolutely EVERY thing NEEDS to be fully understood BEFORE one can grasp what the "other" One is REALLY SAYING, and MEANING.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:25 am My purpose of the above Philosophical Exploration is to convince you that
God* is an unconditional impossibility.
God as an absolute is totally unconditional.
If you want to "convince' some people of your, strongly held, BELIEF, then just produce a sound, valid argument for IT.

If you could do this, then you could produce some thing that is irrefutable and unambiguous, and thus could be in agreement with, and by, EVERY one.

If this was the case that you could produce such a thing, then it would be just a plain old FACT, that people would NOT need to be "convinced" of.

Why can you, and why have you, NOT, yet, produce a sound, valid argument for what you BELIEVE is thee TRUTH?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:25 amEverything else that is conditioned are possibilities.
i can NOT think of any thing that is impossible, for reasons given above.

So, HOW are YOU going to "convince" me that God is an unconditional impossibility?

Because I can NOT think of any that is impossible, that means
That I also do NOT see any thing that is impossible.
Therefore, this means that, unlike you veritas, I am Truly and COMPLETELY OPEN, to absolutely ALL things, of which one of those things includes that I am OPEN to you, veritas, that you can "convince" me that 'God as an absolute is totally unconditional'.

But first I will NEED to KNOW what is this 'God' thing that you are actually talking about here? What is "It" made up of, what does "It" entail, et cetera?

Post by Age »

surreptitious57 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:36 pm I think that absolute / eternal non existence is impossible unconditionally in actual reality
Quantum fluctuations violate this state so that it can only exist for an infinitesimal period
But quantum fluctuations ONLY exist/happen BECAUSE there IS 'existence', that is; something.

Can you really NOT see HOW there could actually be nothing, at all?

If you yet can not, then just imagine (the contraction of) no thing, infinitely and eternally.

That could be all there WAS, but that, obviously, is NOT the case.

Because the 'I' exists, there, obviously, IS some, or One, thing.
surreptitious57 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:36 pmThis is the reason why there is something rather than nothing and why the Universe exists
But, literally, if there was nothing, then there would also, obviously, be no thing.
Quantum fluctuation is a thing.
If there is quantum fluctuation, and/or an 'I', (who can observe quantum fluctuation or any thing else) then there IS some thing.
If the 'Universe' is ALL-THERE-IS, and there is at least an 'I', then the Universe exists.

But that does NOT explain WHY there is something rather than nothing NOR why the Universe exists.

Quantum fluctuations might help in explaining why there are THINGS, but quantum fluctuations, itself, does NOT necessarily explain the reason WHY there is something rather than nothing.

The actual reason WHY there is SOME(or at least one)THING rather than no-thing at all IS for another REASON, explained in another discussion.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

The supernatural doesn't exist by definition. As soon as you start to 'prove' god's existence with 'evidence' then he ceases to exist as 'god' anyway (I don't know why the Lane Craigs etc. and his ilk even bother). Religious leaders covered their arses in that respect millennia ago. It means they don't have to prove anything, and can just keep raking in the money.
Veritas Aequitas

surreptitious57 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:36 pm I think that absolute / eternal non existence is impossible unconditionally in actual reality
This is the reason why there is something rather than nothing and why the Universe exists
Quantum Fluctuations [QF] is conditioned and concluded by the Scientific Framework and System.
That is you cannot arrive at any conclusion on Quantum Fluctuations without complying with the Scientific Framework, thus QF is conditional, thus impossible to be unconditional.
Veritas Aequitas

Age wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:18 pm Unless of course we want to look at what the actual and real Truth IS here. That is; ALL of you, human beings, have NOT REALLY 'ARGUED' either way, from the perspective of 'argue' meaning logical reasoning, that is.

I agree you have ALL 'argued' from the disputing, disagreeing, and fighting for a side, perspective, and that you ALL have TRIED TO or have ATTEMPTED TO 'argue' from the logical reasoning, perspective, but the Truth IS NONE of you have successfully formed a sound AND valid argument either way, nor in reality ANY way whatsoever.
The above ''ALL of you, human beings" is an indication there is something VERY wrong with you.
It sounds very "schizoic" that you are imagining you are an alien and we are ALL stupid human beings.
More so, that is very arrogant and insulting to others who naturally are human beings.

Whatever you are claiming as BELIEFS cannot be independent but always conditioned to the fact that you and everyone is a human being.
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:48 pm The supernatural doesn't exist by definition. As soon as you start to 'prove' god's existence with 'evidence' then he ceases to exist as 'god' anyway (I don't know why the Lane Craigs etc. and his ilk even bother). Religious leaders covered their arses in that respect millennia ago. It means they don't have to prove anything, and can just keep raking in the money.
I agree.
Craig often uses scientific evidences to prove the existence of God which is self-defeating for his proof.
The far thinking theologicans claim an unconditional God is possible, but the fact is such an ontological God [unconditional] is an impossibility to be real.

My ultimate point here is;
Theists cannot claim to have the authority to kill non-believers nor impose their beliefs on others based on God commands when God is an illusion and impossibility.
The only grounds they have for their claims of commands from God is purely psychology and feelings.

The fact and reality is at present [glaringly evident] there are millions perhaps billions of theists who believed there is a real God who sanctions the imposing/enforcement of God's divine law on and the killing of non-believers for merely disbelieving.
Rationally we have to deal with the psychology of the theists rather than allowing a belief in an illusory God [potentially malignant and evil] to persist.
surreptitious57

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
I think that absolute / eternal non existence is impossible unconditionally in actual reality
Quantum Fluctuations [ QF ] is conditioned and concluded by the Scientific Framework and System
That is you cannot arrive at any conclusion on Quantum Fluctuations without complying with the
Scientific Framework thus QF is conditional thus impossible to be unconditional
Is absolute / eternal non existence conditioned and concluded by the Scientific Framework And System ?
Veritas Aequitas

surreptitious57 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:05 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
Quantum Fluctuations [ QF ] is conditioned and concluded by the Scientific Framework and System
That is you cannot arrive at any conclusion on Quantum Fluctuations without complying with the
Is absolute / eternal non existence conditioned and concluded by the Scientific Framework And System ?
1. Absolute = totally unconditioned [see dictionary].
2. Scientific Framework = always conditional
3. Therefore absolute [unconditional] cannot be concluded by a conditional Scientific Framework.
surreptitious57

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Age wrote:
Unless of course we want to look at what the actual and real Truth IS here . That is ALL of you human beings have NOT REALLY ARGUED either way from the perspective of argue meaning logical reasoning that is

I agree you have ALL argued from the disputing and disagreeing and fighting for a side or perspective and that you ALL have TRIED TO
or have ATTEMPTED TO argue from the logical reasoning perspective but the Truth IS NONE of you have successfully formed a sound AND
valid argument either way nor in reality ANY way whatsoever
The above ALL of you human beings is an indication there is something VERY wrong with you
It sounds very schizoic that you are imagining you are an alien and we are ALL stupid human beings
He is posting from the perspective of Gods Eye View where everything can be seen entirely objectively
Entirely objectively with absolutely no need to have any beliefs as what is real can simply be observed
Veritas Aequitas

surreptitious57 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:19 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Age wrote:
Unless of course we want to look at what the actual and real Truth IS here . That is ALL of you human beings have NOT REALLY ARGUED either way from the perspective of argue meaning logical reasoning that is

I agree you have ALL argued from the disputing and disagreeing and fighting for a side or perspective and that you ALL have TRIED TO
or have ATTEMPTED TO argue from the logical reasoning perspective but the Truth IS NONE of you have successfully formed a sound AND
valid argument either way nor in reality ANY way whatsoever
The above ALL of you human beings is an indication there is something VERY wrong with you
It sounds very schizoic that you are imagining you are an alien and we are ALL stupid human beings
He is posting from the perspective of Gods Eye View where everything can be seen entirely objectively
Entirely objectively with absolutely no need to have any beliefs as what is real can simply be observed
That is the same with this boy who made similar claims.
His father sent him to see a psychiatrists and the appropriate medicines did change his thinking back to reality.
see;
The Temporal Lobes and God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIiIsDIkDtg

The same can happen to those who took drugs, hallucinogens, had brain damage, suffered from serious mental illness, etc.

My guess is 'Age' could be suffering from kind of Temporal Epilepsy or some brain aberrations.
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
surreptitious57

surreptitious57 wrote:
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
No as such a state cannot persist beyond the temporally infinitesimal but absolute / eternal existence exists
even if it cannot be conditioned and concluded by the Scientific Framework And System at this point in time