Bank BANS woman in Helmet but Allows MAN in Burqa

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Re: Bank BANS woman in Helmet but Allows MAN in Burqa

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Age wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:55 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 am
Age wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:31 pm

Does this apply for ALL situations and for ALL times?
Yes!
In principle,
In WHAT "principle" is that? In YOUR principle?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 am in Christianity the overriding maxim of 'love your enemies' 'give your right cheek' 'love your neighbor'.
Are you under some sort of illusion that ANYONE follows these things, wholeheartedly?

By the way have you noticed how you read some thing, and then interpreted in the way that you WANT it to read. That is; in a way that fits in with your already held assumptions and BELIEFS.
Why are you getting more dumb?

Religion as an ideology is ruled by its GOD's doctrines, principles and law.
If God command that no one can fuck the spouse [adultery] of another, then that is a principle/law that is applicable at all times in all situations.
How come you don't understand this?

Of course it is a fact, not everyone will obey God's principles and commands.
If anyone goes against Christianity's doctrine, laws and principles it is obvious that is not a Christian thing.
Therefore if the Christian God via Jesus commanded 'love your enemies' which imply not killing and murdering non-believers, then it is not a Christianity thing to do.

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 am If otherwise they are going against God/Jesus's command and likely to be sent to Hell.
And, surely there is NO person who goes against God's commands, are there?

If human beings were really afraid of some place called "hell", then they would not do any wrong. Do you know of any adult human being who does not do wrong? I certainly do not.

I have explained to you many times already. God's so called "commands" get misinterpreted by YOU, human beings, and that is the reason WHY things are written down as they are. Remember, it is through human being's, and specifically from their hands, that is WHERE the written word, literally, comes from.
This why I have been explaining how the idea of God is an illusion based on psychological impulses which is leading to the above mess of conflicts and contradiction.
Dealing with the psychological impulses in getting rid of the idea of God will avoid all the above mess.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 amThere are 'Christians' who had killed and murdered but in this case they are not killing as Christians but as evil humans.
So, let me see if I have this right. From your perspective when a human being who is labelled "christian" kills and murders another human being, then that is because they are a now labelled "evil" human being, but when a human being who is labelled "muslim" kills and murders another human being, then that is not because they are an "evil" human being but because they are a "muslim", is this now correct?
Nope!!

When a "Muslim" kills, I empathize with that Muslim as unfortunately born an active evil prone person who was brainwashed by evil elements and ethos of the ideology of Islam. This is why I do not blame the evil prone Muslim as the primary cause but rather it is the ideology that is the primary cause of all Islamic related evil and violent acts.

This is why wherever Islam lands, its inherent evil ideology and ethos will trigger the percentile of naturally born evil person to commit evil and violent acts to please Allah to ensure they get to heaven.
I asked you before about your belief that the ones called "christians" have not killed other human beings due to inappropriateness (drawing of inappropriate pictures) to "christianity" for ALL time before.
Are you now saying that since human beings and so called "christianity" has existed there has not been just one so called "christian" who has not murdered/killed another human being out of "christianity"?
Yes, in principle, if you are Christian, you are not supposed to kill anyone [10 commandments] and even your enemies but to love them.
Therefore a Christian who had killed could not have killed in the name of Christianity per se. One cannot blame Christianity for the evil acts of any Christian. Should we blame Christianity for their pedophile priest and clergy?
Christians have gone to war but again that is not Christianity per-se, they went/go to war as being humans, not as being Christians. In such situations they will have to leave it to God to show them mercy if they have a good excuse to fight wars as human beings.
To me that brain is coming up with more and more hallucinations of what REALLY happens.
Don't be so dumb.

A religious believer has to enter into a contract/covenant with God to comply with the stated pre-existing terms from God.
Therefore if a religious person commit something that is outside the scope of the contract/covenant it is not contractual within that religion/God.
If you have an employment contract with your company and you rape someone within office hours, we cannot blame your company.

Some of the terms of the covenant between God and a Christian is 'thou shall not kill' 'love your enemies.'
But, one of the common terms in the covenant between the Islamic God and a Muslim is, thou can and must kill non-muslims under such and such conditions [very vague].

How come you do not understand the above?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 amIn contrast, Islam sanction war and condone killing non-believers if threatened [which can be anything and misperceived most of the time].
That is YOUR interpretation and BELIEF?

There is NO where in the quran that I interpret, that interpretation that you have.

It is YOUR interpretation that could be WRONG here. I have told you this many times already. You are just unable to accept this.
Could? you are not sure?
I told you I have researched the Quran extensively and I have provided evidence of the link between the verses in the Quran and the evil & violent verses in the Quran. Those who committed the evil and violent acts quoted the Quranic verses to justify their evil and violent acts.

You are insisting from ignorance!
Also, does not just about every adult human being, society and government sanction and condone killing of others, if threatened?

I am not sure if you have noticed WHY you, human beings, create and build weapons. On only the very rarest of occasions where a weapon may be needed to protect oneself from a non human animal, there is NO other reason to build weapons other than to kill other HUMAN BEINGS, usually under the pretense of being threatened.

This is how stupid you, human beings, really are. You build weapons to protect yourselves, from yourselves. You have well and truly surpassed where you need weapons to protect yourself from anything else, other than your own stupid selves.

I have already stated many times, ALL evil and violent acts [secular and theistic-based] must be addressed and prevented now and in the future.

You are cheap and using the 'what about' fallacy to deflect the evil and violent nature inherent in Islam.

The point is Islam was invented by evil prone humans and the evil and violent elements are naturally imputed into the religion which is also totalitarian.
A conventional theistic religion should never have included elements in its doctrine. Whatever fighting against others should have been dealt within politics.
I have already learned that it is impossible to show the Truth to those who BELIEVE otherwise. I have also already explained WHY. But I will continue to look for a way. Learning how to communicate (this) better is the goal I have set.
Impossible because you are a bad communication and provided lousy flimsy arguments to justify your points.
I have changed and graduated from loads of prior beliefs.
Yours are uneducated, ignorant and rigid beliefs, thus the reason why your beliefs will never be rational at the highest level of rationality.

I keep repeating on extending one's knowledge to psychology and neurosciences to understand one's own thinking - Know Thyeself. Why are you not going into that direction?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 amI have ensure I am not stupid in this context and I had I striven hard to provide evidences and arguments based on critical thinking.
That is it, use the 'critical thinking' terminology to fool one's self, and maybe a few others, that you are NOT acting and being stupid.

The proofs are in the evidence and arguments I have presented.
Don't make stupid statements like the above, rather you should provide sound counter arguments and evidence to oppose my views.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 amSince I have done my part it is up to you to counter with sound arguments and evidences.
As I have already suggested, you have NOT argued for any thing yet. But you have obviously certainly convinced your self that you are absolutely true, right, and correct. All you have really done here is shown how stupid human beings can be, and ARE, when they have and hold BELIEFS.
It is stupid to counter with statements like 'because they hold BELIEFS'.
Like I had stated, all human has beliefs.
If you do not agree with my beliefs just provide counter arguments which what this forum is about.

Why do you think it is derogatory to those ones you label "christians"?

What do you propose is actually derogatory about it?
Religion where one's quest for eternal life is hanging by a thread, is a very extraordinary sensitive matter to believers.
It is common sense [stupid to argue against it], most Abrahamic followers will take the above insulting context as derogatory.
You were not even close to answer MY two actual question here. In fact you are getting further afield.
That is my point. Why you keep complaining?
The fact is you are a bad communicator especially where most of us are average reader and you cannot get your message across.

Have you proven this with world-wide empirical evidence?

Or are you just basing this "knowledge" on what you have noticed, from your own very limited perspective of things?
Do you keep with the News and current affairs?
Is that the same news and current affairs which is run and controlled by money hungry moguls?

Yes I do see it now and then but I would not say I "keep with" it. Have you ever heard the saying, 'Do not let the truth get in the way of good story?' It is sometimes used by people with a love and desire for money, over other things.

The above is based on reported cases in the News.

Is that the cases reported in the news in christian dominated readers, watches and FOLLOWERS, or in the islamic dominated societies, or in both?

Feel free to answer that as openly and honestly as you so wish.
Dumb again.
Surely you have the average intelligence and rationality to filter what is obvious ordinary news and what is propaganda?
So you believe 911 is a conspiracy?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 amThere are so many cases of Muslims rioting and killing those who draw cartoons of Muhammad
How many is "so many"?
Ignorant again.
This has been reported in the News many times.
Btw, even one time is bad enough.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 ambut we don't hear of such thing from the Christians even when all sorts of 'offensive' Jesus cartoons are drawn.
Has the christian society been put to the test?

How often are so called "offensive" jesus cartoons being drawn?
Again you are ignorant on this.
Do a google and get an idea.
In fact, how often do the ones labelled "muslims", "jews", "buddhists", et cetera, draw offensive cartoons of jesus? Are these human beings actually at this kind of level of society to do this sort of thing?
I did not mention those above.
I stated offensive cartoons are drawn by people and the Christian do not react by killing them.
Imagine what would happen if one group of human beings did go about continually ridiculing and making offending comments and pictures of just one more of YOU other (stupid) beings named, that one being named "jesus". Jesus is after all just another stupid human being who misinterpreted, took out of context, and misunderstood WHAT was actually being directed and said. None of YOU is better nor worse than another. YOU ALL misinterpreted, take out of context, and misunderstand the actual Truth about Life and living. Even though It is staring you in the face, you, adult human beings, are unable to SEE It.

I have already explained enough times already WHY you are ALL missing the mark.

If there were ANY intelligent ones, then you would KNOW what to do, by NOW. I have explained it enough times to you already. Obviously, ALL of you still do NOT get It.
What a jerk?
You keep complaining everyone do not understand you?
It is obvious there is something wrong with your idea rather than others not understanding you.
You are presenting something illusory, that is why everyone do not understand you.

Since you are a lousy communicator, the best solution is to introduce good authors and writers who share the same ideas like your.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:14 am
Age wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:50 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:06 am
Note I have provided real empirical evidences and derived my BELIEFS therefrom.

I started with this sort of real empirical evidences;
e.g. [subject to refinements]

The above is only ONE convenient source and there are tons of sources of real empirical evidences.

It is starting from the above real empirical evidences that I traced the root cause to the inherent evil ethos of the religion.
And how many deadly, terror, attacks have been carried out by human beings who are labelled "soldiers" (or "terrorists" by others), and who are themselves self-labelled "christians", since the given date of 11 of September, 2001 years AFTER the birth of just another human being with the label "christ"?
I condemn all sorts of evil and violent acts from whatever the source.
I do not care what you condemn or do not condemn. I asked you a specific question, which was in relation to your so called "real empirical evidence".
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:14 amDoctrine wise, Christianity do not condone killing of non-believers [maxim: love your enemies].
I do not care.

And, I did ask you BEFORE, Whose doctorine? Yours?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:14 amOn the other hand, Islam sanctions the killing of non-believers in the slightest condition of threat.
I know this is what you BELIEVE. You have told us enough times already, and I really do not care what you believe is true.

If you want to ignore, and not answer, my specific question, then so be it.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:06 amNope! I am not like theists who first believe in something due to underlying psychological impulses then begin to look for evidences to support that false belief.
Are you absolutely 100% sure of this?
Yes, 100% absolutely. Prove if you think otherwise?
Would you care to provide a list of ALL your gained thoughts, from birth up to now, and list them in their absolute correct order? If so, then we can look at what beliefs you obtained first, and what evidence you sought for support after that, if any.

What is glaringly obvious to me in relation to adult human beings, is, according to you, 100% absolutely not the case, in regards to you anyway.
I am well aware of such rhetoric used by Plato as highlighted by Kant;
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:06 am
Don't be so stupid, it is obvious and default in any philosophical forum for anyone to defend their thesis [in addition to self criticism] and for you to counter my arguments with better arguments if any.

Important Note:
From your argument and complain, what you are ignorant is this;
Discussion in such a forum like this is very limited. It is not a rigor academic exercise. As such the evidences that can be presented here is also limited. What I have done is provided reference and links as a rough as a lead to greater details if necessary.
More Important Note: (but obviously this is based upon what viewpoint one is coming from)
What is presented here, to me, is just obviously biased confirmed rhetoric.
Your above response is stupidity.
Just EXPRESSING what I see, is NOT stupidity. Just BELIEVING IN, what I see as being 100% absolutely true, right, and correct, is, however, stupidity.

But this is just how I views things. Maybe you can show me differently.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:14 amI have provided some basic arguments above.
If you so believe.

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:06 amYou complained I posted a verse from the Quran as if that is the sole evidence.
No I did NOT.

You have completely taken out of context what I actually wrote, and also now trying to twist around and labelling "complaint". You did this intentionally, for obvious reasons, or unintentionally, also for obvious reason.

The truth is, and what I actually wrote was; "Just adding a quote out of the koran is falsely arguing that the people who make rules for deciding what can be worn or not worn into banks was done out of fear of terror".
Problem is you are too dense due to ignorance and a deliberate stance not to learn more.
If you so believe.

By the way, why do you think/believe I have a deliberate stance not to learn more?

Is it because I will not agree with you?

Are you aware that I USED to, a while ago now, think/view the exact same way that you do now. That was until I learned FAR MORE?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:14 amI quoted that verse to support the strategy of terror used by Islam to subdue non-Muslims.
In case you have forgotten you quoted that verse as some sort of what you call "real empirical evidence" for the reason of fear of terror that the people who work in banks used to make up one ruling.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:14 amI have given example of the UK rape gangs where the authorities were so subdued by this terror-based terrorists that they fear to investigate the perpetrators because they were Muslims.
AGAIN, HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?

How do you KNOW authorities are subdued by terror?

What evidence do you have for this?

The only example you have given here is some thing you have read/heard and YOUR INTERPRETATION behind it, which from all accounts was probably also a VERY BIASED account. This, of course, would be depended upon the "story" and the "story-teller" and from which country, culture, money hungry, and greedy "news" source the "story" was told.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:14 amThe same effect is applicable to the bank staff who fear to offend the Muslims in his bias again the lady with the helmet.
If you are of average intelligence you would have sense the correlation and then the cause are from the same sources, i.e. verses from the Quran.
Ah, now i get it. The evidence you have that these people who are making judgement calls and they are basing these calls on the fear of terror attacks from people with islamic faith is because you BELIEVE that you are of average or above intelligence.

Any one with average intelligence can sense the correlation between the two, is that right?

If so, then I MUST be below average intelligence. In fact, I do NOT see it all, therefore I must be well below average intelligence. More factually, if that is the basis for average intelligence I will class myself as having absolutely NO intelligence at all, which I will take a guess at and say this is probably about the only thing you, and some others here, would actually agree with me.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:14 amThere are no many cases to support my point.
I WOULD agree with you here, but I think you meant to say "so", instead of "no". So, I will not agree.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:14 amNote how the European leaders are so politically-correct so as not to offend Islam.
Unlike you, I would have to CLARIFY with the people, themselves, WHY they have come to the decisions they have, BEFORE I would make a "note" of WHY they have.

Note how I do NOT work like you. That is; I OBTAIN evidence before I make a claim.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:06 amNope I honestly quoted one very relevant verse from the Quran [which is openly available for further check].
YES, you quoted ONE quote from the quran, but in that instance NOT for any other reason than to TRY TO argue for a point, which I have already shown that that quote does NOT provide any evidence of your claim that some people who work at banks made the decision that you BELIEVE they did.

You are just jumping to "A" conclusion, based on some thing you have read out of the quran previously. There is NO actual proof that the two link together, yet. As I have already implied, the two might link together but you have NOT provided absolutely any evidence of this, yet.
Note my explanation above on how the bias of the bank staff is traced to the verse in the Quran.
NO. I can NOT see A real and true explanation. I can, however, SEE and KNOW why you made such an assumed and thus very foolish explanation.

Also remember I have already stated that you could be RIGHT. But, you will NEVER know if you do not do any fact checking. Until then it is just your BELIEFS doing the talking.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:06 amIf you are skeptical we can get into all the 6236 verses of the Quran.
Great, let us get into it. I had tried to get into this before but you flatly refused to. But BEFORE we do that, let us make sure the readers are well aware of the very reason WHY I mentioned what I did. That was to show that just placing A quote out of the quran is NOT an argument for the reason you are giving for WHY the people within a banking system made the decision that they did. Is this understood by you?

If so, then now let us begin getting into any verse, and ALL verses if you like, of the quran. I have already explained many times previously that it is extremely simple and easy to kill a person without harming nor injuring the human body, but you continuously refused to "get into this" previously.
Note my explanation above of the strategy of terror recommended in the Quran to subdue the non-believers in a state of fear and submission.
Once again, you COMPLETELY IGNORED, and thus MISSED my comments.

Either your BELIEFS are just way to strong for you to SEE what I write, and thus it was an oversight on your part, or, some thing else happened here.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:14 amThere are many verses spouting striking terror in the heart of non-believers together with the various themes to subdue non-believers into submission with fears.
Let's begin with this verse I had used 3:151. i.e.
WHAT do you MEAN by "Let's begin ..."

I HAVE ALREADY BEGAN. I BEGAN with '... it is extremely simple and easy to kill a person without harming nor injuring the human body'.

Therefore, there is NO spouting striking terror ANYWHERE. You HAVE TO understand what "killing of non-believers", from God's perspective, actually MEANS first. BUT you are a long way from ever UNDERSTANDING that, yet.

Are you, at least, ABLE to see the different interpretation YOU have from what I have?

In fact, can you SEE any thing I am saying? It is in written word so you should be able to see what I am saying?
  • 3:151. We [Allah] shall cast terror [R3B: l-ruʿ'ba] into the hearts of those [infidels] who disbelieve because they [infidels] ascribe unto Allah partners [ShRK: ashrakū idols and deities], for which no warrant hath been revealed. Their [infidels] habitation is the Fire, and hapless the abode of the wrong doers [l-ẓālimīna] [infidels].
Why is the above irrelevant to the strategy of terror used by Islam?
BECAUSE, from MY perspective, "the above" has absolutely NOTHING at all to do with what you THINK/BELIEVE it does. That is WHY.

Are you at least ABLE TO understand that?
Veritas Aequitas

Age wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:38 am Also remember I have already stated that you could be RIGHT.
But, you will NEVER know if you do not do any fact checking. Until then it is just your BELIEFS doing the talking.
I know all BELIEFs must be verified and justified with evidence and arguments for it to qualify as objective knowledge.

Btw, there is no way one can personally do the direct proofs to verify all claims. Rather one has to rely on credible sources and rational thinking.

I have provided all the necessary arguments to support whatever I have claimed above.
What is that which I have not done any fact checking on a rational basis?

I made the claim, most banks will not allow customers to cover their face when entering the bank. This is based on my knowledge from reading in the News.

You seem to insist I must produce every rule books of the majority of banks in the World to convince you this is true. This expectation is very immature.

Point is, if you are well read and follow the News from as many sources as possible, you will understand this [covered face not allowed] is true at least with 90% confidence.
Veritas Aequitas

Age wrote:Are you aware that I USED to, a while ago now, think/view the exact same way that you do now. That was until I learned FAR MORE?
My present stance is focused on critical thinking, philosophy-proper, evidences, arguments, and rationality.
Do you mean you USED to adopt the above, but now you don't.

So, what is that which you have learned 'FAR MORE'.
Since you are such a bad communicator, provide references and links to good writers/authors who share the same views as yours.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 am
Age wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:55 am
Yes!
In principle,
In WHAT "principle" is that? In YOUR principle?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 am in Christianity the overriding maxim of 'love your enemies' 'give your right cheek' 'love your neighbor'.
Are you under some sort of illusion that ANYONE follows these things, wholeheartedly?

By the way have you noticed how you read some thing, and then interpreted in the way that you WANT it to read. That is; in a way that fits in with your already held assumptions and BELIEFS.
Why are you getting more dumb?
Because I am showing you, slowly, just how FAR away from your BELIEFS that I am. I started of very close to you and your beliefs and have been gradually getting further and further away from your VIEWS. I did NOT want you to think/believe that I was 100% totally dumb and stupid from the beginning. I am wanting you to BELIEVE I am more and more dumber and dumber the further we go into our discussion. THAT IS WHY I am getting more "dumb", to you.

In all honesty I have not even really begun with you. If you knew all of it, from your perspective of where you are at now, you could not and would not even begin to be able to comprehend what I have yet to express. If I was to express it all to you now, then you would probably think I could not get any more dumber.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amReligion as an ideology is ruled by its GOD's doctrines, principles and law.
That is the God that you insist is an impossibility, right?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amIf God command that no one can fuck the spouse [adultery] of another, then that is a principle/law that is applicable at all times in all situations.
But that is NOT God's command. That is a human being's command.
How come you have not already understood this?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amOf course it is a fact, not everyone will obey God's principles and commands.
Great. That is about the first time you have ACTUALLY attempted to answered one, of my many, questions. Thank you for finally, SOMEWHAT, moving forward.

BUT, MY actual question was; Are you under some sort of illusion that ANYONE follows these things, wholeheartedly?

You answered as though I asked; Does EVERYONE follows God's principles and commands?

My question now is: Are you still under some sort of illusion that there are SOME who obey God's principle and commands?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amIf anyone goes against Christianity's doctrine, laws and principles it is obvious that is not a Christian thing.
If you are using this as some form of logic, then it would also be correct that If anyone goes against ANY (whatever that is) doctrine, laws and principles it is obvious that is not a THAT (whatever that is) thing. I SEE this as OBVIOUS, speaking for itself, and not some thing that you really needed to show. I agree with you here.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amTherefore if the Christian God via Jesus commanded 'love your enemies' which imply not killing and murdering non-believers, then it is not a Christianity thing to do.
WHERE did you get the idea that I did NOT understand that.

Can you point to any where in my writings that lead you to make this sort of assumption and/or have this sort of distorted thinking/believing? Or, did you just assume/think/believe this ALL by your own some?

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 am If otherwise they are going against God/Jesus's command and likely to be sent to Hell.
And, surely there is NO person who goes against God's commands, are there?

If human beings were really afraid of some place called "hell", then they would not do any wrong. Do you know of any adult human being who does not do wrong? I certainly do not.

I have explained to you many times already. God's so called "commands" get misinterpreted by YOU, human beings, and that is the reason WHY things are written down as they are. Remember, it is through human being's, and specifically from their hands, that is WHERE the written word, literally, comes from.
This why I have been explaining how the idea of God is an illusion based on psychological impulses which is leading to the above mess of conflicts and contradiction.
But that is NOT how you have been coming across as how the idea of God is an illusion. You just jumped on this, because it fits in with what you already BELIEVE is true.

Show us how your, a human being's, interpretation fits in with the idea of God is an illusion.

Then once you do that, you will have to explain how your, a human being's, interpretation of the ideology of islam is also an illusion or not an illusion.

Every thing you have been trying to explain, can be and is countered by you, yourself, in your own behaviors.

By the way is the above mess of conflicts and contradictions, which you mention here, the ones that you, yourself, are exposing on this forum?

You do come across very confused, with all of those conflicting, conflating, and contradicting terms and statements that you use here.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amDealing with the psychological impulses in getting rid of the idea of God will avoid all the above mess.
But there is NO mess at all, that is of course the one you are expressing.

Besides the mess you human beings make, for yourself and others, there is absolutely NO mess at all in Life.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 amThere are 'Christians' who had killed and murdered but in this case they are not killing as Christians but as evil humans.
So, let me see if I have this right. From your perspective when a human being who is labelled "christian" kills and murders another human being, then that is because they are a now labelled "evil" human being, but when a human being who is labelled "muslim" kills and murders another human being, then that is not because they are an "evil" human being but because they are a "muslim", is this now correct?
Nope!!

When a "Muslim" kills, I empathize with that Muslim
So, really you are a muslim-apologist then, is this now right?

Why do you 'empathize' with muslims when they kill others?

Do you feel sorry for them, do you understand why they do it, do you really want to be like them, or is it some thing else?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 am as unfortunately born an active evil prone person who was brainwashed by evil elements and ethos of the ideology of Islam.
Were you born an active evil prone person?

Or, did/does that only happen to "other" people?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amThis is why I do not blame the evil prone Muslim as the primary cause
So, to you, 'evil prone muslims' are NOT responsible for their actions, is this now right?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 am but rather it is the ideology that is the primary cause of all Islamic related evil and violent acts.
That is the "ideology" that you, yourself, sees, which is NOT the "ideology" that everyone else sees, am I right?

This is why wherever Islam lands, its inherent evil ideology and ethos

Where did this so called "evil ideology and ethos" originate, which is inherent, come from?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 am will trigger the percentile of naturally born evil person to commit evil and violent acts to please Allah to ensure they get to heaven.
Are you at all aware that I already KNOW that this is what you BELIEVE is 100% true, right, and correct?

You do KNOW that you have expressed this BELIEVE many times already?
I asked you before about your belief that the ones called "christians" have not killed other human beings due to inappropriateness (drawing of inappropriate pictures) to "christianity" for ALL time before.
Are you now saying that since human beings and so called "christianity" has existed there has not been just one so called "christian" who has not murdered/killed another human being out of "christianity"?
Yes, in principle, if you are Christian, you are not supposed to kill anyone [10 commandments] and even your enemies but to love them.
Therefore a Christian who had killed could not have killed in the name of Christianity per se. One cannot blame Christianity for the evil acts of any Christian. Should we blame Christianity for their pedophile priest and clergy?
Christians have gone to war but again that is not Christianity per-se, they went/go to war as being humans, not as being Christians. In such situations they will have to leave it to God to show them mercy if they have a good excuse to fight wars as human beings.
To me that brain is coming up with more and more hallucinations of what REALLY happens.
Don't be so dumb.
Okay.

I will stop now, just for you.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amA religious believer has to enter into a contract/covenant with God to comply with the stated pre-existing terms from God.
Is that the same God that you insist is an impossibility?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amTherefore if a religious person commit something that is outside the scope of the contract/covenant it is not contractual within that religion/God.
This applies to ANY person who commits to some thing, right? That is if they go outside the scope of the contract/covenant it is not contractual within that religion/God/contract, am I correct?

Once again, to me this appears EXTREMELY obvious and speaks for itself, but I might have it wrong. I will wait your response.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amIf you have an employment contract with your company and you rape someone within office hours, we cannot blame your company.
Can we blame my company if it is not within office hours?

What happens if I have an employment contract with my company and the contract was to rape someone, for say a movie scene in a pornographic movie and I did not do it correctly, let us say the other person enjoyed, loved, and was showing signs that they wanted more, then can we blame my company for not giving me the correct instructions correctly?

By the way I think if it was "MY" company, then I would own it, and thus not need an employment contract.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amSome of the terms of the covenant between God and a Christian is 'thou shall not kill' 'love your enemies.'
But, if as you say, God is an impossibility, then there is no covenant, especially between the no such thing and some thing else.

So, how can be there be terms of a thing that could not exist?

Besides that fact, what you are TRYING TO say, has no soundness nor validness to it.

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amBut, one of the common terms in the covenant between the Islamic God
But it is said, that the, so called, "islamic" God and the, so called, "christian" God is one and the same.

I KNOW to you this is an impossibility because to you ANY God is an impossibility, but to others there is only ONE God.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amand a Muslim is, thou can and must kill non-muslims under such and such conditions [very vague].
Well that is an EXTREMELY good covenant then.

If you KNEW what 'muslim' and 'non-muslim' meant, from the one God's perspective, then you would KNOW just how good this message is. But, unfortunately, for you, you will NEVER know. That is, if you continue on the path that you are on now.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amHow come you do not understand the above?
What part of the above do you assume/think/believe that I do not understand?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 amIn contrast, Islam sanction war and condone killing non-believers if threatened [which can be anything and misperceived most of the time].
That is YOUR interpretation and BELIEF?

There is NO where in the quran that I interpret, that interpretation that you have.

It is YOUR interpretation that could be WRONG here. I have told you this many times already. You are just unable to accept this.
Could? you are not sure?
Congratulations, you actually notice what I wrote, this time.

I KNOW what the actual answer IS and HOW wrong you are. I used the word COULD, in the sense that if you were at all open to looking to see IF you could be wrong, then you WOULD discover just how wrong your interpretation IS. However, you are NOT open at all, so as long as you continue on this extremely biased closed path, you will NEVER know.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amI told you I have researched the Quran extensively and I have provided evidence of the link between the verses in the Quran and the evil & violent verses in the Quran.
You really TRY TO make me laugh, but your so called "evidence" is beyond laughable.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 am Those who committed the evil and violent acts quoted the Quranic verses to justify their evil and violent acts.
Sometimes you like to state the OBVIOUS. Like just now.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amYou are insisting from ignorance!
WHAT do you assume/think/believe that I am "insisting"?

If you do not provide what you are assuming/thinking/believing, then we can only make a guess at what you are talking about here.
Also, does not just about every adult human being, society and government sanction and condone killing of others, if threatened?

I am not sure if you have noticed WHY you, human beings, create and build weapons. On only the very rarest of occasions where a weapon may be needed to protect oneself from a non human animal, there is NO other reason to build weapons other than to kill other HUMAN BEINGS, usually under the pretense of being threatened.

This is how stupid you, human beings, really are. You build weapons to protect yourselves, from yourselves. You have well and truly surpassed where you need weapons to protect yourself from anything else, other than your own stupid selves.

I have already stated many times, ALL evil and violent acts [secular and theistic-based] must be addressed and prevented now and in the future.
Can we start by addressing ALL the evil and violent acts, that you, yourself, commit?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amYou are cheap and using the 'what about' fallacy to deflect the evil and violent nature inherent in Islam.
How much do you think I am worth?

I have already ADDRESSED 'YOUR' so called "evil and violent nature" inherent in islam. To Me, there is absolutely NO "evil and violent nature" inherent in islam.

You are FREE to choose what you see, just like I am.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amThe point is Islam was invented by evil prone humans and the evil and violent elements are naturally imputed into the religion which is also totalitarian.
If that is what you believe, then so be it.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amA conventional theistic religion should never have included elements in its doctrine.
We are so lucky to have YOU, that is; one who KNOWS what should not be included.

Would you like to express what do YOU believe SHOULD BE included in a conventional theistic religion.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 am Whatever fighting against others should have been dealt within politics.
Lol.

Have you ever considered just how many wars have started because of those human beings who are labelled as "politicians"?
I have already learned that it is impossible to show the Truth to those who BELIEVE otherwise. I have also already explained WHY. But I will continue to look for a way. Learning how to communicate (this) better is the goal I have set.
Impossible because you are a bad communication and provided lousy flimsy arguments to justify your points.
Would you care to provide some of my so called "points".

I would care to see if you could even find one of MINE.

I do NOT disagree though with your perception that I am a bad communicator. I was after all the first one to point that out here.

Also, is writing, "You are a bad communication" are form of good communicating?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amI have changed and graduated from loads of prior beliefs.
Changed from one belief to another belief though.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amYours are uneducated, ignorant and rigid beliefs,
But I do NOT have beliefs.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amthus the reason why your beliefs will never be rational at the highest level of rationality.
But your beliefs are at the very highest level of rationality, correct?

See my so called "beliefs" could never be anywhere near any level of rationality because I neither have beliefs nor disbeliefs. To me, having and holding beliefs/disbeliefs is the highest form of irrationality, for the reasons that I have ALREADY given.

Let is see if this is one of the points of MINE that you can find?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amI keep repeating on extending one's knowledge to psychology and neurosciences to understand one's own thinking - Know Thyeself.
So, now let us see how far have you got. What is your answer to the question; Who am 'I'?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 am Why are you not going into that direction?
You may just find I have already been in that direct, reached the end, and have now come back.

That is it, use the 'critical thinking' terminology to fool one's self, and maybe a few others, that you are NOT acting and being stupid.

The proofs are in the evidence and arguments I have presented.
Yes I KNOW the ACTUAL and real proof, of what I have been expressing, is in your so called "evidence and arguments" that you have presented. And, the more you present, then the more proof I have and the more evidence I am showing of how the Mind and the brain actually work.

The MORE you write, the MORE of what I have already discovered and learned, and I am expressing and pointing out here, you are showing is True, Right, and Correct.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amDon't make stupid statements like the above, rather you should provide sound counter arguments and evidence to oppose my views.
But your views do not need opposing. Obviously, they are speaking for themselves.

Just what I obviously see is the opposite of what you are obviously seeing.

As I have already suggested, you have NOT argued for any thing yet. But you have obviously certainly convinced your self that you are absolutely true, right, and correct. All you have really done here is shown how stupid human beings can be, and ARE, when they have and hold BELIEFS.
It is stupid to counter with statements like 'because they hold BELIEFS'.
Like I had stated, all human has beliefs.
When did you state that?

Do you really believe ALL human beings have beliefs?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amIf you do not agree with my beliefs just provide counter arguments which what this forum is about.
Your INTERPRETATION of what this forum is about is NOT necessarily what this forum is about.

Are you at all aware just the word 'philosophy' can mean many different things to many different people?

Unless you started this forum with a clear defining of what this forum is about, then this forum like ALL things in Life is just what one interprets it to be about.
Absolutely every thing is relative to the observer, and, Every human being can observe things differently.

You were not even close to answer MY two actual question here. In fact you are getting further afield.
That is my point. Why you keep complaining?
Is this good communication?

What does, "That is my point. Why you keep complaining", actually mean?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amThe fact is you are a bad communicator especially where most of us are average reader and you cannot get your message across.
I was the one who informed you earlier that I am here to learn how to communicate better, so there is NO need for you to repeat that I am a bad communicator back to me, as though you, somehow, came to that conclusion of your own accord.

I am so bad at communicating, in fact, that even when I clearly express that I am here in this forum to learn how to communicate better, I am not even able to get this across to others clearly. Are you aware that when I informed you that I was here to learn how to communicate better that this then implies/infers that I AM A BAD COMMUNICATOR?

Again, there is NO need to repeat back to me what I have already clearly stated.

By the way, what is the reason that YOU can not get your message across to me, and others? Is that because I am a bad communicator also, as well as the others?

Is that the same news and current affairs which is run and controlled by money hungry moguls?

Yes I do see it now and then but I would not say I "keep with" it. Have you ever heard the saying, 'Do not let the truth get in the way of good story?' It is sometimes used by people with a love and desire for money, over other things. Feel free to answer that as openly and honestly as you so wish.
The above is based on reported cases in the News.
Lol, so if it is a reported case in the news, are you somehow suggesting that is MUST BE factual, true, right, and/or correct?

Are you at all able to comprehend and follow what I am saying? Am I that bad of a communicator that you could NOT see what I was saying, once again? Did you MISS the whole point here?

Is that the cases reported in the news in christian dominated readers, watches and FOLLOWERS, or in the islamic dominated societies, or in both?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amDumb again.
What is "dumb again"? The question, or me, or both?

Surely you have the average intelligence and rationality to filter what is obvious ordinary news and what is propaganda?[/quote]

Lol
Lol
Lol
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amSo you believe 911 is a conspiracy?
Lol x 911 times.

From the outset of our discussions you have jumped from one distorted conclusion to another, all based from your wrong assumptions and beliefs in the very beginning, which are all relative to your own past experiences.

You are so far off track from KNOWING Me, that some readers would be wetting themselves with laughter by now.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 amThere are so many cases of Muslims rioting and killing those who draw cartoons of Muhammad
How many is "so many"?
Ignorant again.
Yes I AM ignorant of what you have experienced, thus the clarifying questions in order so that I am NOT as ignorant of what you have actually experienced and thus of what you think you know.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amThis has been reported in the News many times.
Yes that was what my "ignorant again" question was based around. How many times is "many times"?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amBtw, even one time is bad enough.
Is this another of just saying, "I do NOT know"? If it is, then just admitting and saying that can much quicker, easier, and simpler some times. But this is the general rule around discovering, learning, and KNOWING the Truth of ALL things. The Truth can be found very quickly, easily, and simply once you know-HOW to find It.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:36 ambut we don't hear of such thing from the Christians even when all sorts of 'offensive' Jesus cartoons are drawn.
Has the christian society been put to the test?

How often are so called "offensive" jesus cartoons being drawn?
Again you are ignorant on this.
Am I?

If you are NOT ignorant of this, then why did you NOT just write the figure down.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amDo a google and get an idea.
Okay. I googled it. I could not find an answer there. So, I still have NO idea.

Maybe you are ignorant and think/believe that "google" KNOWS everything?

Are you at all able to help me out here?
In fact, how often do the ones labelled "muslims", "jews", "buddhists", et cetera, draw offensive cartoons of jesus? Are these human beings actually at this kind of level of society to do this sort of thing?
I did not mention those above.
I stated offensive cartoons are drawn by people and the Christian do not react by killing them.
Imagine what would happen if one group of human beings did go about continually ridiculing and making offending comments and pictures of just one more of YOU other (stupid) beings named, that one being named "jesus". Jesus is after all just another stupid human being who misinterpreted, took out of context, and misunderstood WHAT was actually being directed and said. None of YOU is better nor worse than another. YOU ALL misinterpreted, take out of context, and misunderstand the actual Truth about Life and living. Even though It is staring you in the face, you, adult human beings, are unable to SEE It.

I have already explained enough times already WHY you are ALL missing the mark.

If there were ANY intelligent ones, then you would KNOW what to do, by NOW. I have explained it enough times to you already. Obviously, ALL of you still do NOT get It.
What a jerk?
Who Me?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amYou keep complaining everyone do not understand you?
Did I complain? Or, am I just reinstating an obvious fact?

Did you respond to anything else in my quote?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amIt is obvious there is something wrong with your idea rather than others not understanding you.
What idea?

Have you heard it yet?

If you have, then what is it?
If you have not, then what are you talking about?

Feel completely free to state what you think my idea is here.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amYou are presenting something illusory, that is why everyone do not understand you.
What is the thing that I have supposedly presented that is illusory?

If what I have presented is illusory, then would it now be up to you to counter it with arguments and evidence?

That is what you expect me to do, with your presentations.

The difference is at least I name and show what you present that I find irrational, an illusion, distorted, not evidence, and/or not an argument. I find this is the best thing to do so that readers KNOW what I am talking about, by SEEING what I SEE.

You, like "timeseeker", have a tendency to say I do some things and say some thing, but never actually write them down. Do you just expect others to just KNOW what you SEE.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:31 amSince you are a lousy communicator, the best solution is to introduce good authors and writers who share the same ideas like your.
But I like your "ideas" and the way you communicate. You are helping Me SHOW how human beings are controlled by the BELIEF-system.

What are My ideas?

I am sure the readers would be interested in seeing what you think/believe My ideas actually are.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:04 am
Age wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:38 am Also remember I have already stated that you could be RIGHT.
But, you will NEVER know if you do not do any fact checking. Until then it is just your BELIEFS doing the talking.
I know all BELIEFs must be verified and justified with evidence and arguments for it to qualify as objective knowledge.

Btw, there is no way one can personally do the direct proofs to verify all claims.
Is that your attempt at TRYING TO "justify" NOT having proof and evidence now?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:04 am Rather one has to rely on credible sources and rational thinking.
Does just using the word "credible" make sources credible?

When a human being uses the words "rational thinking" in relation to what they, themselves, do, then this makes me laugh in-credibly.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:04 amI have provided all the necessary arguments to support whatever I have claimed above.
If you so BELIEVE, then so be it.

Nothing further that you can do then, is there?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:04 amWhat is that which I have not done any fact checking on a rational basis?
How many times do I have to tell you?

Ask the person, themself, WHY they did what they did, instead of you just assuming you KNOW.

Rather SIMPLE, is it not?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:04 amI made the claim, most banks will not allow customers to cover their face when entering the bank. This is based on my knowledge from reading in the News.
Lol.

If you BELIEVE the "news" is "credible", then you have ALL the evidence and proof you NEED. You MUST have ALL the necessary knowledge you go through life correctly and properly now?

You are very lucky you are NOT based in and brought up in a muslim country. Are you at all aware that the "news" there is just somewhat a "little" bit different than the "news" you are used to, and FOLLOW?

Based on your "rational thinking" and "logic" if you read the "news" from another country, then you will have and hold the BELIEFS from those "credible" sources.

ALSO, your attempt here to distort the facts by now saying that you made the claim, most banks will not allow customers to cover their face when entering the bank, was based on your knowledge from reading in the news, WAS NOT, and I will repeat, WAS NOT WHAT YOU CLAIMED PREVIOUSLY.

WHAT YOU CLAIMED PREVIOUSLY WAS, banks made the decision to allow muslims to wear face coverings BECAUSE the bankers were fearful because of previous terror attacks.

I POINTED OUT, that that may NOT be WHY they made that decision, and to gain the TRUE and CORRECT knowledge, that is; the reason WHY they made the decision they did, then you would have to ask them, yourself.

Now that is HOW you gain and obtain CREDIBLE and RELIABLE information.

In case you are unaware, just sometimes the "news" is labelled "fake news". AND, NOT ALL news is actually credible.

But you are free to continue to BELIEVE that the "news" is a credible source of information. But I hope, most readers here are now thinking, WHAT "news" is the best one to FOLLOW?

I wonder how many others are laughing how blind some people are to think that the "news" they FOLLOW is the ONE and ONLY credible one. I find it a truly amazing coincidence that any person who follows one source of news just also happens to BELIEVE that that one is the most credible source.

Some human beings are so one-sided that I love just sitting here watching all of this, and them, unfold in front of Me.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:04 amYou seem to insist I must produce every rule books of the majority of banks in the World to convince you this is true. This expectation is very immature.
For you to even THINK this is what I have been talking about, let alone BELIEVE this is true, is bringing Me to hysterics. I find what you are doing now a very mature adult human being behavior. Either you are just saying this to TRY TO get out of the actual fact of what you were TRYING TO argue for previously, or, you seriously are so blinded to what IS and has been happening here. But either way I love the laughter you are bringing to Me.

I will point it out, again. Let us see if you can see and follow it this time. I did NOT want you to produce the evidence that banks allow muslims to wear face coverings. I WANTED you to produce the evidence for your BELIEF that the people in banks make this decision because they are fearful of terror attacks.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:04 amPoint is, if you are well read and follow the News from as many sources as possible, you will understand this [covered face not allowed] is true at least with 90% confidence.
"Covered face not allowed"???

I thought you were arguing that covered faces by muslims was allowed, by the banks? Correct me if I am wrong here.

ALSO, if you were arguing that the covering of faces by muslims is allowed in banks, then what IS the reason you gave for this exception, previously?

I was under the "illusion" that you were stating it was because of a fear of terror attacks by muslim people. Feel free to correct me again, if i am WRONG here also.

The MORE you correct me, when I am WRONG, then the MORE I learn. So it is much appreciated when you DO correct me.

Furthermore, how often do you base your KNOWLEDGE base of things on ONLY at least 90% confidence of it being true, right, and/or correct?

I like to base mine on 100%, all of the time. That way I feel more confident in what I am saying and expressing.
Veritas Aequitas

To answer all your points is too tedious, so I will pick what I think is critical.
If you think I have missed any critical point of your, pls highlight.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: ↑Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:31 am
Religion as an ideology is ruled by its GOD's doctrines, principles and law.
That is the God that you insist is an impossibility, right?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: ↑Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:31 am
If God command that no one can fuck the spouse [adultery] of another, then that is a principle/law that is applicable at all times in all situations.
But that is NOT God's command. That is a human being's command.
How come you have not already understood this?
I believe your thinking is too messed up.
You need to differentiate between
  • 1. what is my personal thinking and beliefs and
    2. What is the believer's thinking.
Personally I have proven God is an impossibility to be real.
Thus whatever commands supposedly delivered by a God is actually compiled by some human beings.

However,
I know, theists believe God is real.
Theists believe what is written in their holy texts are delivered by a real God via prophets.

When I state;
"If God command that no one can fuck the spouse [adultery] of another, then that is a principle/law that is applicable at all times in all situations."
I am speaking from the theists point of view as stated in their holy texts which they believe is true and not as my personal belief.

For you to counter my above statement with;
"But that is NOT God's command. That is a human being's command. "
is stupidity.

Most of your counter points are along the same line in conflating and messing up the issues.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:27 am
Age wrote:Are you aware that I USED to, a while ago now, think/view the exact same way that you do now. That was until I learned FAR MORE?
My present stance is focused on critical thinking, philosophy-proper, evidences, arguments, and rationality.
I am happy you admitted that and very glad you cleared it up also. I would hate to think that a human being, especially an adult one, would admit to having a present stance focused on non-critical thinking, philosophy-improper, no evidence, illogical arguments, and irrationality.

Also, if you did admit this, then you would be the FIRST one. Are you aware that ALL adult human beings THINK just like you do?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:27 amDo you mean you USED to adopt the above, but now you don't.
I would not use the word adopt. But I USED to think that way.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:27 amSo, what is that which you have learned 'FAR MORE'.
Here is not the place, nor time, for ALL of that.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:27 amSince you are such a bad communicator, provide references and links to good writers/authors who share the same views as yours.
I did NOT get any My views from other writers/authors. I had hardly read anything prior to this. In fact I was barely able to read and write at all. That is WHY I am here, in this forum, to learn how to communicate better.

As I have already explained even if others have same views I would NOT link to them nor use them as references, as that defeats the whole purpose of: thinking for ones own Self.

ALL the meaningful answers to Life are within one's Self. True and Right answers are NOT sourced from "others", but from within.

By the way, If you want me/others to send you links and references HOW do we distinguish a "good" and/or "bad" writer, for YOUR perspective? Is a "good" one one that shares the SAME views as yours and a "bad" one, one that does not share the same views as you? Or, does "good" and "bad" refer to some thing else?

Also, why do you human beings view other human beings as being either "good" or "bad"?

Congratulations also are due, for showing the slightest bit of inquisitiveness. Although how much there really is will have to be further discovered.
Veritas Aequitas

Age wrote:So, really you are a muslim-apologist then, is this now right?

Do you feel sorry for them, do you understand why they do it, do you really want to be like them, or is it some thing else?
I have explained why but you don't get it.

I have highlighted many times the differences between;
  • 1. the ideology of Islam containing loads of evil elements
    2. the individual person who adopted the ideology of Islam - thus a Muslim.
It is the evil elements within the ideology of Islam that influence the evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evil and violent acts in the name of Islam.

Therefore if we focus on the ideology of Islam and get rid of it, then there will be no such evil ideology to influence the evil prone and vulnerable Muslims to commit terrible evils and violent acts.

I empathize with those Muslims who committed Islamic-based evil because if they had not been exposed and believed in Islam they would not have committed Islamic-based evil acts.
This does not mean they should not be accountable under local laws for their evil acts.

My main point here is humanity must focus and address the primary root cause critically i.e. the ideology of Islam and not focus on the secondary cause, i.e. the Muslim believers.

At present, what is happening is the authorities and many are blaming those 'SOME' Muslims who are supposedly the extremists,the foreign policies of some Nation but totally avoid the evil elements within ideology of Islam.

The evil elements within the ideology of Islam include the strategy of casting terror into the hearts of non-believers and it is successful to the extent the bank staff dare not approach the person ['Muslim'] with the burga but dealt with the lady wearing a helmet.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 am

It is the evil elements within the ideology of Islam that influence the evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evil and violent acts in the name of Islam.

But I have explained to you that there is NO evil elements within the ideology of islam.

You only BELIEVE there is. This is because of, and based upon, YOUR INTERPRETATION of the quran.

I have highlighted this many times to you already.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 amTherefore if we focus on the ideology of Islam and get rid of it, then there will be no such evil ideology to influence the evil prone and vulnerable Muslims to commit terrible evils and violent acts.
But it is only people, like YOU, who SEE, and FOCUS, on things like the "evil" in islam, which in True REALITY is NOT even there. In other words it is only the conscious "reality" that your brains are hallucinating is making this a "reality".

You are SEEING some thing that does NOT even exist.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 amI empathize with those Muslims who committed Islamic-based evil because if they had not been exposed and believed in Islam they would not have committed Islamic-based evil acts.
This does not mean they should not be accountable under local laws for their evil acts.
What happens if the local laws say that it all right to commit islamic-based acts? After most laws are based around those stupid misinterpreted "rules" made up in religious texts.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 amMy main point here is humanity must focus and address the primary root cause critically i.e. the ideology of Islam and not focus on the secondary cause, i.e. the Muslim believers.
But an underlying and deeper root cause is YOUR BRAIN. it hallucinates its conscious reality, or so I have been told, by you non the less.

And it is this disillusioned conscious "reality" that islam is inherently evil that causes this actual mess that you, yourself, are making.

YOU, yourself, are part of root cause. How about we focus on YOU?

At present, what is happening is the authorities and many are blaming those 'SOME' Muslims who are supposedly the extremists,the foreign policies of some Nation but totally avoid the evil elements within ideology of Islam.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 amThe evil elements within the ideology of Islam include the strategy of casting terror into the hearts of non-believers and it is successful to the extent the bank staff dare not approach the person ['Muslim'] with the burga but dealt with the lady wearing a helmet.
Okay, so we are back to that the ONLY reason that the bank staff allowed the muslim face covering cloth to be worn into the bank was solely because of the casting of terror into non-believers through the evil elements within the ideology of islam, now is this correct?

If so, then we are back to, WHAT evidence do you have for this?

In other words did you ASK the bank staff to clarify WHY they did what they did? Or, are you just making this assumption and/or BELIEVING this to be absolutely true, right, and correct?
Veritas Aequitas

Age wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:41 pm

But I have explained to you that there is NO evil elements within the ideology of islam.

You only BELIEVE there is. This is because of, and based upon, YOUR INTERPRETATION of the quran.

It is not MY INTERPRETATION only.
There are so many people out there who agree with me, there are loads of evil elements in the Quran.
I have already provided the evidences in tandem with a definition of what is 'Evil'.

Your "NO evil elements within the ideology of islam" is based on very blind view like that of the ostriches.
I have not read any convincing argument from you to support your point.
All you present is 'it is based your beliefs which said nothing.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 amTherefore if we focus on the ideology of Islam and get rid of it, then there will be no such evil ideology to influence the evil prone and vulnerable Muslims to commit terrible evils and violent acts.
But it is only people, like YOU, who SEE, and FOCUS, on things like the "evil" in islam, which in True REALITY is NOT even there. In other words it is only the conscious "reality" that your brains are hallucinating is making this a "reality".

You are wrong.
I stated above, there are many people who has proven the Quran contains loads of evil elements.

Here is one [among many] source.
The Trilogy Project was developed to make Islam’s three sacred texts, Koran, Sira and Hadith understandable to the ordinary person. It was based upon scientific principles and objective methods, so that any independent person could achieve the same results if they used the same methods.
https://www.politicalislam.com/trilogy-project/

Statistical Analysis [of evil elements].
https://www.politicalislam.com/trilogy- ... cal-islam/
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 amI empathize with those Muslims who committed Islamic-based evil because if they had not been exposed and believed in Islam they would not have committed Islamic-based evil acts.
What happens if the local laws say that it all right to commit islamic-based acts? After most laws are based around those stupid misinterpreted "rules" made up in religious texts.
If the local laws [in many real cases] permit citizens to commit Islamic-based evil acts, then humanity must condemned such laws and demand they replace the local laws with only universal moral elements which are good.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 amMy main point here is humanity must focus and address the primary root cause critically i.e. the ideology of Islam and not focus on the secondary cause, i.e. the Muslim believers.
But an underlying and deeper root cause is YOUR BRAIN. it hallucinates its conscious reality, or so I have been told, by you non the less.

And it is this disillusioned conscious "reality" that islam is inherently evil that causes this actual mess that you, yourself, are making.

That conscious reality is some sort of hallucination [in a range] is irrelevant to the point.
You are going crazy with your views and ignoring the real problems at hand.

You need to address the root causes of such real evil acts, e.g.

If humanity do not address the root cause of the above, there is a potential you could be bombed into pieces and human beings be exterminated as a species.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 amThe evil elements within the ideology of Islam include the strategy of casting terror into the hearts of non-believers and it is successful to the extent the bank staff dare not approach the person ['Muslim'] with the burga but dealt with the lady wearing a helmet.
Okay, so we are back to that the ONLY reason that the bank staff allowed the muslim face covering cloth to be worn into the bank was solely because of the casting of terror into non-believers through the evil elements within the ideology of islam, now is this correct?

In other words did you ASK the bank staff to clarify WHY they did what they did? Or, are you just making this assumption and/or BELIEVING this to be absolutely true, right, and correct?
You are stupid to expect me to obtain direct confirmation from source. It is so obvious 99% of the views here are not based on personal experiences and verification but rather based on external News and reasonable justifiable inferences.

My inference is as follows;
  • 1. The highlighted case [allow burga into bank] show very stupid biasness in the contrasting treatment of the bank's customers.
    2. My hypothesis is; given all the known elements, the most likely reason is the bank staff has been terrified to offend the person with a burga due to Islamic terror as evident in many other real cases.
    3. The real evidence is similar cases of fearing to offend Islam and their violent retaliations are;
    4. .. the case of the UK rape gangs by the authorities resulting in 1000s of innocent girls being raped by Muslims [90%].
    5. .. many notable political leaders tendency to be politically correct for fear of retaliations by offended Muslims.
    6. .. many other examples.
    7. .. the many supporting verses of such evil from the Quran.
I did not claim to be 100% certain but based on the case of the Australian Bank against the reasons I have given above, it is most likely my hypothesis of Islamic terror is true.

If my hypothesis is true, then, there is a need to do further investigations and testing to confirm my hypothesis as theory.

But you as being a victim of Islamic casting terror is so terrified [subliminally] that you want to shut me up with lame excuses thus enabling the real issue of more Islamic-based terror and evil to fester.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:10 am
Age wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:41 pm

It is not MY INTERPRETATION only.
There are so many people out there who agree with me, there are loads of evil elements in the Quran.
I have already provided the evidences in tandem with a definition of what is 'Evil'.

Your "NO evil elements within the ideology of islam" is based on very blind view like that of the ostriches.
I have not read any convincing argument from you to support your point.
All you present is 'it is based your beliefs which said nothing.

You are wrong.
I stated above, there are many people who has proven the Quran contains loads of evil elements.

Here is one [among many] source.
The Trilogy Project was developed to make Islam’s three sacred texts, Koran, Sira and Hadith understandable to the ordinary person. It was based upon scientific principles and objective methods, so that any independent person could achieve the same results if they used the same methods.
https://www.politicalislam.com/trilogy-project/

Statistical Analysis [of evil elements].
https://www.politicalislam.com/trilogy- ... cal-islam/
If the local laws [in many real cases] permit citizens to commit Islamic-based evil acts, then humanity must condemned such laws and demand they replace the local laws with only universal moral elements which are good.

That conscious reality is some sort of hallucination [in a range] is irrelevant to the point.
You are going crazy with your views and ignoring the real problems at hand.

You need to address the root causes of such real evil acts, e.g.

If humanity do not address the root cause of the above, there is a potential you could be bombed into pieces and human beings be exterminated as a species.

You are stupid to expect me to obtain direct confirmation from source. It is so obvious 99% of the views here are not based on personal experiences and verification but rather based on external News and reasonable justifiable inferences.

My inference is as follows;
  • 1. The highlighted case [allow burga into bank] show very stupid biasness in the contrasting treatment of the bank's customers.
    2. My hypothesis is; given all the known elements, the most likely reason is the bank staff has been terrified to offend the person with a burga due to Islamic terror as evident in many other real cases.
    3. The real evidence is similar cases of fearing to offend Islam and their violent retaliations are;
    4. .. the case of the UK rape gangs by the authorities resulting in 1000s of innocent girls being raped by Muslims [90%].
    5. .. many notable political leaders tendency to be politically correct for fear of retaliations by offended Muslims.
    6. .. many other examples.
    7. .. the many supporting verses of such evil from the Quran.
I did not claim to be 100% certain but based on the case of the Australian Bank against the reasons I have given above, it is most likely my hypothesis of Islamic terror is true.

If my hypothesis is true, then, there is a need to do further investigations and testing to confirm my hypothesis as theory.

But you as being a victim of Islamic casting terror is so terrified [subliminally] that you want to shut me up with lame excuses thus enabling the real issue of more Islamic-based terror and evil to fester.
But I do NOT want you to shut up at all. After all it is people like you, and your words, that is clearly showing exactly how much the brain can distort reality, and hallucinate up absolutely any thing. I am using you, to show how the Mind and the brain work. So, please continue on exactly how you are.
Veritas Aequitas

Age wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:48 am But I do NOT want you to shut up at all. After all it is people like you, and your words, that is clearly showing exactly how much the brain can distort reality, and hallucinate up absolutely any thing. I am using you, to show how the Mind and the brain work. So, please continue on exactly how you are.
Actually you are exposing your own ignorance and foolishness.

What counts is the quality and soundness of your counter-arguments grounded on your BELIEFS.
You don't have the above because you claimed you don't have any BELIEFS at all.

If you don't have any BELIEFS, then what you have are lies, opinion, and falsehoods in your mind.

In other posts I have presented and justified the continuum from;
  • 1. Opinions - purely subjective thoughts; truth/objectivity % = 0.001 to
    2. Beliefs - personally justified opinions; truth/objectivity % = 1-49% to
    3. Knowledge - shared justified beliefs ; truth/objectivity % = 51 - 99%

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 am
Age wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:48 am But I do NOT want you to shut up at all. After all it is people like you, and your words, that is clearly showing exactly how much the brain can distort reality, and hallucinate up absolutely any thing. I am using you, to show how the Mind and the brain work. So, please continue on exactly how you are.
Actually you are exposing your own ignorance and foolishness.
If you say so.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 amWhat counts is the quality and soundness of your counter-arguments grounded on your BELIEFS.
Moot point. I do NOT have BELIEFS. I also have no need to, nor there is an actual need to, counter your so called "arguments".
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 amYou don't have the above because you claimed you don't have any BELIEFS at all.
What is 'the above' that you are now saying that I do not have?
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 amIf you don't have any BELIEFS, then what you have are lies, opinion, and falsehoods
I will NOT ask; How you 'jumped to the conclusion' that if one does not have beliefs, then what they have are lies and falsehoods.

Your obvious distorted assumptions here speak for themselves.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 amin your mind.
Besides the fact that I, do NOT have a mind, I will completely ignore this part until you can successfully define, your interpretation of, the word 'mind'.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 amIn other posts I have presented and justified the continuum from;
  • 1. Opinions - purely subjective thoughts; truth/objectivity % = 0.001 to
    2. Beliefs - personally justified opinions; truth/objectivity % = 1-49% to
    3. Knowledge - shared justified beliefs ; truth/objectivity % = 51 - 99%
WHO have you supposedly justified this to?

And, to what percentage have you justified this to?

Have you, coincidentally, "justified" that position/point/opinion/hypothesis/assumption/view/thought or belief to you, yourself, 100%, from these other assumptions and BELIEFS that you make and have?

If so, then what percentage do you give:
1. To the coincidence of that happening?
2. To the coincidence that I would recognize that, and ask a question like that?