All Axioms, self evident truths, as Proof of God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

All Axioms, self evident truths, as Proof of God

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Axiom, A self-evident truth:

1) Is both "subjective" (self) and "objective" (evidence as the cancelation of subjectivity).

2) References a loop, where the "truth" as evident to the self contains not just a nature of self-referentiality but consciousness as well. In these respects all truths, that which exists, has an inherent nature of consciousness.

3) All axioms, as conscious, existed composed of and composing not just further axioms but as extensions of eachother, observes all axioms as extended from a common source: ie "God".

4) The axiom as composed of an composing all axioms is void in itself in the respect it is relative to other Axioms. In these respects, this observes the Axiom as nothing being equivalent to God as "Ending/Beginning" as a point of inversion conducive to nothingness. God is a 0d point.

5) The axiom as all axioms, where all axioms are extensions of eachother, observes all Axioms as 1 "everything", this is Equivalent to "God as Everything". God is pure being observed as a 1d point.

6) God as both Everything and Nothing, 1d/0d point space observes God as "Origin" as both "Cause" (pure structure through 1d point space) and "Acausal" (pure void as 0d point space). This point space, with the "point" rationally and intuitively being not just the foundation of axioms but the most axiomatic of all axioms for being "as is", is a definition of God and a foundation of consciousness within man as measurer.

7) God as Origin, is beyond Origin as Origin alone necessitates a dualism of both pure being and void, hence God is beyond point space an axioms. Beyond "Origin" is "definition" as the separation and connection of Origin, and "Power" as the maintainance and dissolution of "origin". The rational capacity for man to be original, define and exhibit power observes man, and consciousness, as a reflection or "mirroring of God synonymous to repetition or recursion" observes man as an extension of God.

8) All axioms, existing in accords to the other axioms which give origin, definition and power (maintainance), observes the axiom itself as a limit with all limits being the foundation of being.

9) The axiom as a limit, which is the foundation to all structure and order considering all being stems from structure and order through these foundational limits (with these foundational limits existing as limits in themselves) observes all axioms as proof through existence.

10) Existence is proof of God through the axiom.
Reflex

Re: All Axioms, self evident truths, as Proof of God

Post by Reflex »

It seems to me the only true axiom is there are no true axioms. (An axiom is a definite point of reference, but reality itself is indefinite.)
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Reflex wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:00 am It seems to me the only true axiom is there are no true axioms. (An axiom is a definite point of reference, but reality itself is indefinite.)
"True axiom" is an oxymoron. Axioms are gods. They are not to be questioned.

You accept them or reject them on pragmatic considerations.
Reflex

Post by Reflex »

TimeSeeker wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:27 am
Reflex wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:00 am It seems to me the only true axiom is there are no true axioms. (An axiom is a definite point of reference, but reality itself is indefinite.)

Isn’t that what I said? :wink:
Last edited by Reflex on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Reflex wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:39 am
TimeSeeker wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:27 am

Isn’t that what I said? :wink:
Wasn't sure but now I am :)
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:46 pm Axiom, A self-evident truth:

1) Is both "subjective" (self) and "objective" (evidence as the cancelation of subjectivity).

2) References a loop, where the "truth" as evident to the self contains not just a nature of self-referentiality but consciousness as well. In these respects all truths, that which exists, has an inherent nature of consciousness.

3) All axioms, as conscious, existed composed of and composing not just further axioms but as extensions of each other, observes all axioms as extended from a common source: ie "God".
This is where you are getting rhetorical and had veered into fallacious thinking.

I agree [not 100%] with your point 1, i.e.
Axiom, A self-evident truth: Is both "subjective" (self) and "objective"

The point is what is objective is inter-subjective consensus consciously or unconsciously.
All axioms rationally loop back to the empirical or sensual.

All axioms of geometry are derived rationally from the sense and empirical experiences of human beings [past and present]. Humans can see lines and shapes which are so obvious and thus use their reasoning power to infer axioms from these observations.

Your,
observes all axioms as extended from a common source: ie "God".
is bullshit.
Where is the observation of that common source, i.e. God.
Where is the evidences of the observations?

The most obvious of a common source is the human brain, either individual or collectively.
It is the impulses of the "zombie parasites' that compel you to take a leap of faith to conclude there is a common source, i.e. God.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:25 am

3) All axioms, as conscious, existed composed of and composing not just further axioms but as extensions of each other, observes all axioms as extended from a common source: ie "God".
This is where you are getting rhetorical and had veered into fallacious thinking.

The point is what is objective is inter-subjective consensus consciously or unconsciously.
All axioms of geometry are derived rationally from the sense and empirical experiences of human beings [past and present].

Your,
is bullshit.

The most obvious of a common source is the human brain, either individual or collectively.
It is the impulses of the "zombie parasites' that compel you to take a leap of faith to conclude there is a common source, i.e. God.
For all we know fallacies are pushed by zombie parasites so that there is division between peoples.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Yes all axioms in themselves are nothing as they exist if they progress to further axioms, causing the axiom only to exist as a point of progression. This progression, where one axiom is directed away from another observes all axioms as progressive as points of inversion and inherently void.

One axiom progresses to another, and in doing so it inverts from one axiom into many axioms where none of the axioms have any form in themselves but exist as progressive.

Dually, considering all axioms are in themselves nothing, unless the progress to further axioms, if we invert this concept and observe all axioms are connect we can observe all axioms are extensions of one axiom where any multiplicity in axioms is an approximation of one axiom.
Veritas Aequitas

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:27 am

All axioms of geometry are derived rationally from the sense and empirical experiences of human beings [past and present].

Your,
is bullshit.

For all we know fallacies are pushed by zombie parasites so that there is division between peoples.
Not wasting my time on this until you have fully understood [not necessary agree with] what the concept of "zombie parasites" represent.
Nevertheless you get the point there is something in the human brain that is pushing humans to do things without them being aware of what is going on inside their brain.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:48 am

Your,
is bullshit.

Not wasting my time on this until you have fully understood [not necessary agree with] what the concept of "zombie parasites" represent.
Nevertheless you get the point there is something in the human brain that is pushing humans to do things without them being aware of what is going on inside their brain.
For all we know the zombie parasites are in control of you and we should stay away to avoid an infection.
Veritas Aequitas

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:17 am
For all we know the zombie parasites are in control of you and we should stay away to avoid an infection.
It is at your discretion.
You are the one grasping onto an illusion, i.e. God.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:08 am
It is at your discretion.
You are the one grasping onto an illusion, i.e. God.
Then discretion is the source of all illusion?
Reflex

Post by Reflex »

I'm sure that's not the case because the zombie parasite is a superior life-form. :lol:
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Reflex wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:19 am
I'm sure that's not the case because the zombie parasite is a superior life-form. :lol:
For all we know the zombie parasites may be infected by veritas and they are struggling to survive, considering only he is aware of them there should be some endangered species law that protects them.
Reflex

Post by Reflex »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:23 am
Reflex wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:19 am
For all we know the zombie parasites may be infected by veritas and they are struggling to survive, considering only he is aware of them there should be some endangered species law that protects them.
LOL!

I was not being entirely facetious: it may be that the "parasite" is a fragment of God dwelling within us and as a part of us.