Evil Inherent in All and Active in a %

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 4442
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Evil Inherent in All and Active in a %

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

One of my thesis is this;
  • 1. DNA/RNA wise ALL humans inherently has the potential to commit evil and violent acts.

    2. A percentile [20% conservatively] are unfortunately born with an active evil tendency.

    3. Those with an active evil tendency are easily triggered to commit evil when exposed to evil laden elements in various media and in this particular case, Holy Texts.
Here is a documentary video which show how 'evilness' is inherent in SOME children where the signs are evident even when they are babies and toddlers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVxGZGPvyPo

Could the most effective method of crime prevention be a brain scan?
This suggestion, the result of recent ground-breaking research, is investigated in the two films that comprise A Mind To Crime.
The Dangerous Few examines the surprising claim from the USA that it is possible to identify children as young as four year’s old as potential criminals.
Often prone to violence and stealing, children who suffer from Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) have been found to have brain abnormalities consistent with those who turn to crime.

Controversial treatments being developed are also revealed. Violent Minds, the second film, examines the brain abnormalities that affect different types of criminal, as well as investigating the links with drugs and the possibilities of brain damage inflicted before birth.
In addition there is objectivity via a strong correlation between the activity of theta waves in the brain with the likelyhood to commit evil and violence. Note the research done by Adrain Raine as presented in the video.

In the video there is a mother who was afraid her 6? years old daughter could kill her while she is asleep based on evidence of the child aggressive behaviors, emotional state and expressions.

In view of the above, we should thus give serious attention to holy texts that contain loads of evil laden elements that could trigger those with inherent evil tendencies to commit terrible evil and violent acts.

The point is we are not speculating but the real evidence is already very glaringly evident there are SOME evil prone believers who are inspired by the evil elements in their holy texts to commit terrible evil and violent acts.

Should we ban such holy texts with loads of evil laden elements given that at present is it tougher and quite impossible to cure the inherent tendencies in SOME* to commit evil in the evil prone.
* re SOME, 20% of 1.5 billion is 300 million or if 1% is 15 million people with active inherent evil tendencies all over the world.

Views?
TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Evil Inherent in All and Active in a %

Post by TimeSeeker »

Thought experiment: suppose you have this test performed on you and you figure out that you have the gene/brain pattern you've identified.

What should we do with you then? What correlation factor in the scientific studies do you think is sufficient to appeal to "public safety" and lock you up?
User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 12313
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Evil Inherent in All and Active in a %

Post by Arising_uk »

:lol:
User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 8353
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Post by henry quirk »

"Should we ban such holy texts with loads of evil laden elements given that at present is it tougher and quite impossible to cure the inherent tendencies in SOME to commit evil in the evil prone(?)

Nope. A 'tendency' toward aberrance is not a 'guarantee' of it.

And: who decides which texts (religious or otherwise) are infested with 'evil' elements?

I, for example, have no love for Marx's work and significant respect for Stirner's. Pretty sure a literate member of, say, ANTIFA would condemn Stirner's fractured manifesto and sing 'hallelujah!' to Marx's.

No, lay it ALL on the table and let the individual decide for himself what to value and what to use as birdcage liner.
Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 4442
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: Evil Inherent in All and Active in a %

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

TimeSeeker wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:46 pm Thought experiment: suppose you have this test performed on you and you figure out that you have the gene/brain pattern you've identified.
In this case the critical element is the resulting brain pattern from the DNA base, i.e. neural connectivity set [RNA activities] that is responsible for the tendency to commit evil.
What should we do with you then? What correlation factor in the scientific studies do you think is sufficient to appeal to "public safety" and lock you up?
Apply the appropriate Problem Solving Techniques in a system approach.
The critical technique here is likely Pareto's 80/20.
The question is what is the 20% of root causes that causes 80% of the whole problem of the various types of evil. It could be 10/90 or 5/95.

I have explained here why my interest is focussed on religious-based evil.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25284

My findings is 90% of the religious-based evil and violent act is traceable to one religious ideology and its holy texts.
Therefore the strategy to take is to get rid or suppressed the impact of this ideology [using fool-proofing methods] so that it will not trigger and inspire any person to commit evil and violence in the name of that religion.
The expected results will be a very significant reduction in religious-driven evil and violent acts.
Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 4442
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: Evil Inherent in All and Active in a %

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:07 am "Should we ban such holy texts with loads of evil laden elements given that at present is it tougher and quite impossible to cure the inherent tendencies in SOME to commit evil in the evil prone(?)

Nope. A 'tendency' toward aberrance is not a 'guarantee' of it.

And: who decides which texts (religious or otherwise) are infested with 'evil' elements?
Evilness come in degrees within a continuum from genocide 95/100, mass rapes 90/100 to the other end of lying 10/100, petty crimes 5/100.

Who decides?
The Mein Kampf is one example where the majority of humans would agree is heavily loaded with 'evil' [as defined] elements. That is why the Mein Kampf was banned in many areas and not heavily condemned.

It is claimed the Quran is more evil than the Mein Kampf in terms of anti-semitism, evidence provided here, see page 7 of this PDF.
The Trilogy of Medina is even more negative about the Jews than Hitler’s Mein Kampf. What marks the biggest difference between Mein Kampf and the Trilogy is that Hitler did not write a first section in Mein Kampf detailing how much he admired the Jews. There is a contradiction about how the Koran treats Jews in Mecca and how they are treated in Medina. Due to dualistic reasoning, both attitudes about the Jews are true, at the same time.
https://www.politicalislam.com/statistical-islam-pdf/
Re anti semitic elements I believe it is very obvious to those who can think rationally the Quran has evil elements. This is one type of evil elements, there are loads of types of evil elements in the Quran.
I, for example, have no love for Marx's work and significant respect for Stirner's. Pretty sure a literate member of, say, ANTIFA would condemn Stirner's fractured manifesto and sing 'hallelujah!' to Marx's.

No, lay it ALL on the table and let the individual decide for himself what to value and what to use as birdcage liner.
Unfortunately at present the majority of individuals are like sheeps who will blindly follow what their instincts and feelings lead them to.

I believe it is possible to define what is 'evil' objectively along a continuum and use that as a guide to identify what is obviously evil and violent acts. I cannot imagine the majority would deny, genocides, mass rapes, serial murders, tortures, mass killings, and the likes as evil [as defined].
TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Evil Inherent in All and Active in a %

Post by TimeSeeker »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:49 am
henry quirk wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:07 am "Should we ban such holy texts with loads of evil laden elements given that at present is it tougher and quite impossible to cure the inherent tendencies in SOME to commit evil in the evil prone(?)

Nope. A 'tendency' toward aberrance is not a 'guarantee' of it.

And: who decides which texts (religious or otherwise) are infested with 'evil' elements?
Evilness come in degrees within a continuum from genocide 95/100, mass rapes 90/100 to the other end of lying 10/100, petty crimes 5/100.

Who decides?
The Mein Kampf is one example where the majority of humans would agree is heavily loaded with 'evil' [as defined] elements. That is why the Mein Kampf was banned in many areas and not heavily condemned.

It is claimed the Quran is more evil than the Mein Kampf in terms of anti-semitism, evidence provided here, see page 7 of this PDF.
The Trilogy of Medina is even more negative about the Jews than Hitler’s Mein Kampf. What marks the biggest difference between Mein Kampf and the Trilogy is that Hitler did not write a first section in Mein Kampf detailing how much he admired the Jews. There is a contradiction about how the Koran treats Jews in Mecca and how they are treated in Medina. Due to dualistic reasoning, both attitudes about the Jews are true, at the same time.
https://www.politicalislam.com/statistical-islam-pdf/
Re anti semitic elements I believe it is very obvious to those who can think rationally the Quran has evil elements. This is one type of evil elements, there are loads of types of evil elements in the Quran.
I, for example, have no love for Marx's work and significant respect for Stirner's. Pretty sure a literate member of, say, ANTIFA would condemn Stirner's fractured manifesto and sing 'hallelujah!' to Marx's.

No, lay it ALL on the table and let the individual decide for himself what to value and what to use as birdcage liner.
Unfortunately at present the majority of individuals are like sheeps who will blindly follow what their instincts and feelings lead them to.

I believe it is possible to define what is 'evil' objectively along a continuum and use that as a guide to identify what is obviously evil and violent acts. I cannot imagine the majority would deny, genocides, mass rapes, serial murders, tortures, mass killings, and the likes as evil [as defined].
Your continuum is wrong and misguided.

By a few orders of magnitude. Hitler killed 6 million Jews in a 4 year war. So - the same body count as diabetes.

Indeed. A sheep following its instincts.

What you are missing from your plan is a lesson in history. That most genocides are committed by people who were absolutely convinced they were “making the world a better place”. So... people like you.

After all. Have you counted the number of evil acts committed by people subscribing to YOUR religion? The religion of self-righteous lazy thinkers.
Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 4442
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: Evil Inherent in All and Active in a %

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

TimeSeeker wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:56 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:49 am
henry quirk wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:07 am "Should we ban such holy texts with loads of evil laden elements given that at present is it tougher and quite impossible to cure the inherent tendencies in SOME to commit evil in the evil prone(?)

Nope. A 'tendency' toward aberrance is not a 'guarantee' of it.

And: who decides which texts (religious or otherwise) are infested with 'evil' elements?
Evilness come in degrees within a continuum from genocide 95/100, mass rapes 90/100 to the other end of lying 10/100, petty crimes 5/100.

Who decides?
The Mein Kampf is one example where the majority of humans would agree is heavily loaded with 'evil' [as defined] elements. That is why the Mein Kampf was banned in many areas and not heavily condemned.

It is claimed the Quran is more evil than the Mein Kampf in terms of anti-semitism, evidence provided here, see page 7 of this PDF.
The Trilogy of Medina is even more negative about the Jews than Hitler’s Mein Kampf. What marks the biggest difference between Mein Kampf and the Trilogy is that Hitler did not write a first section in Mein Kampf detailing how much he admired the Jews. There is a contradiction about how the Koran treats Jews in Mecca and how they are treated in Medina. Due to dualistic reasoning, both attitudes about the Jews are true, at the same time.
https://www.politicalislam.com/statistical-islam-pdf/
Re anti semitic elements I believe it is very obvious to those who can think rationally the Quran has evil elements. This is one type of evil elements, there are loads of types of evil elements in the Quran.
I, for example, have no love for Marx's work and significant respect for Stirner's. Pretty sure a literate member of, say, ANTIFA would condemn Stirner's fractured manifesto and sing 'hallelujah!' to Marx's.

No, lay it ALL on the table and let the individual decide for himself what to value and what to use as birdcage liner.
Unfortunately at present the majority of individuals are like sheeps who will blindly follow what their instincts and feelings lead them to.

I believe it is possible to define what is 'evil' objectively along a continuum and use that as a guide to identify what is obviously evil and violent acts. I cannot imagine the majority would deny, genocides, mass rapes, serial murders, tortures, mass killings, and the likes as evil [as defined].
Your continuum is wrong and misguided.

By a few orders of magnitude. Hitler killed 6 million Jews in a 4 year war. So - the same body count as diabetes.

Indeed. A sheep following its instincts.

What you are missing from your plan is a lesson in history. That most genocides are committed by people who were absolutely convinced they were “making the world a better place”. So... people like you.

After all. Have you counted the number of evil acts committed by people subscribing to YOUR religion? The religion of self-righteous lazy thinkers.
Your views above is full of ignorance and stupidity.

While the quantum counts, what is significant is the ideology.
Whilst the ideology of Nazism is now suppressed, the ideology of Islam is still kept alive with increasing population of Muslims where a percentile % are naturally evil prone.

Note the ideology of TROP was responsible for up to 400 [*] million Hindus death over 1,000 years of its conquest in India and it is still going on in India and around the world.
https://blog.sami-aldeeb.com/2018/03/18 ... n-history/

* need confirmation and verification of this number.
After all. Have you counted the number of evil acts committed by people subscribing to YOUR religion? The religion of self-righteous lazy thinkers.
You made accusations [stupid ones], you provide evidences.
TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Evil Inherent in All and Active in a %

Post by TimeSeeker »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:11 am
TimeSeeker wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:56 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:49 am
Evilness come in degrees within a continuum from genocide 95/100, mass rapes 90/100 to the other end of lying 10/100, petty crimes 5/100.

Who decides?
The Mein Kampf is one example where the majority of humans would agree is heavily loaded with 'evil' [as defined] elements. That is why the Mein Kampf was banned in many areas and not heavily condemned.

It is claimed the Quran is more evil than the Mein Kampf in terms of anti-semitism, evidence provided here, see page 7 of this PDF.



Re anti semitic elements I believe it is very obvious to those who can think rationally the Quran has evil elements. This is one type of evil elements, there are loads of types of evil elements in the Quran.


Unfortunately at present the majority of individuals are like sheeps who will blindly follow what their instincts and feelings lead them to.

I believe it is possible to define what is 'evil' objectively along a continuum and use that as a guide to identify what is obviously evil and violent acts. I cannot imagine the majority would deny, genocides, mass rapes, serial murders, tortures, mass killings, and the likes as evil [as defined].
Your continuum is wrong and misguided.

By a few orders of magnitude. Hitler killed 6 million Jews in a 4 year war. So - the same body count as diabetes.

Indeed. A sheep following its instincts.

What you are missing from your plan is a lesson in history. That most genocides are committed by people who were absolutely convinced they were “making the world a better place”. So... people like you.

After all. Have you counted the number of evil acts committed by people subscribing to YOUR religion? The religion of self-righteous lazy thinkers.
Your views above is full of ignorance and stupidity.

While the quantum counts, what is significant is the ideology.
Whilst the ideology of Nazism is now suppressed, the ideology of Islam is still kept alive with increasing population of Muslims where a percentile % are naturally evil prone.

Note the ideology of TROP was responsible for up to 400 [*] million Hindus death over 1,000 years of its conquest in India and it is still going on in India and around the world.
https://blog.sami-aldeeb.com/2018/03/18 ... n-history/

* need confirmation and verification of this number.
After all. Have you counted the number of evil acts committed by people subscribing to YOUR religion? The religion of self-righteous lazy thinkers.
You made accusations [stupid ones], you provide evidences.
No amount of evidence can convince an idiot he is wrong. Particularly where that idiot is unwilling to be transparent about the weight of falsification required.

This is a job for reality...
Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 4442
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: Evil Inherent in All and Active in a %

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

TimeSeeker wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:14 am After all. Have you counted the number of evil acts committed by people subscribing to YOUR religion? The religion of self-righteous lazy thinkers.
You made accusations [stupid ones], you provide evidences.
TimeSeeker wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:14 am No amount of evidence can convince an idiot he is wrong. Particularly where that idiot is unwilling to be transparent about the weight of falsification required.

This is a job for reality...
That is what stupid people like you do when they run out of arguments and evidences to support their accusations.
TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Evil Inherent in All and Active in a %

Post by TimeSeeker »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:19 am That is what stupid people like you do when they run out of arguments and evidences to support their accusations.
You think arguments and evidence is how we stopped Hitler? ;)

Godwin's law invoked!
Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 4442
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: Evil Inherent in All and Active in a %

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

TimeSeeker wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:20 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:19 am That is what stupid people like you do when they run out of arguments and evidences to support their accusations.
You think arguments is how we stopped Hitler? ;)

Godwin's law invoked!
Stupid, note this is a Philosophy Forum not a Nazi concentration camp.
TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Evil Inherent in All and Active in a %

Post by TimeSeeker »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:22 am
TimeSeeker wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:20 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:19 am That is what stupid people like you do when they run out of arguments and evidences to support their accusations.
You think arguments is how we stopped Hitler? ;)

Godwin's law invoked!
Stupid, note this is a Philosophy Forum not a Nazi concentration camp.
Philosophy, religion. What's the difference if the end result is the same?
User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 8353
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Post by henry quirk »

I believe you condemn a man for his evil actions, not his evil thoughts (or because he 'might' do evil).

I believe even memetically corrosive information needs to be 'on the table', not locked away or destroyed.

#

"Unfortunately at present the majority of individuals are like sheeps who will blindly follow what their instincts and feelings lead them to."

You're right.

So what?

Because Joe is operating on the level of a chimpanzee I should be denied access to memetically corrosive material?

Not sensible.
Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 4442
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re:

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

henry quirk wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:44 pm I believe you condemn a man for his evil actions, not his evil thoughts (or because he 'might' do evil).

I believe even memetically corrosive information needs to be 'on the table', not locked away or destroyed.
Note I raised this OP

Do Not Blame Muslims!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24842

I added within, we should NOT place the ultimate blame* on those who commit the terrible and violent acts for they were unfortunately born with an active evil tendency.
* they have to face the law accordingly.

Yes, we must condemned the man for his actions, but we must find the ultimate and proximate root cause that triggered the man to commit evil acts.

Other than mental disorders, one of the ultimate blame [the proximate root cause] is the evil ideology [from whatever source] that triggered these unfortunate evil prone people to commit the evil acts.

I did not propose the evil laden materials if they exist should be destroyed or locked up in the sense of contravening the freedom of speech.
However they should not be openly accessible to those who are naturally vulnerable to be influenced and inspired by such evil materials to commit evil acts. Thus there should be some form of suppression of the evil materials or better still prevent [voluntaritly] them from emerging.
This is why we have PG ratings and censorship of certain evil/violent laden materials [movies, games, stories, etc.] to prevent their exposure to vulnerable children.

"Unfortunately at present the majority of individuals are like sheeps who will blindly follow what their instincts and feelings lead them to."

You're right.

So what?

Because Joe is operating on the level of a chimpanzee I should be denied access to memetically corrosive material?

Not sensible.
Yes, because the cause and the terrible effects of evil acts is proven conclusively.
Note my point re the prevention of evil laden material to young vulnerable children.
Would you allow your children 3-10 or 15 to be exposed to the most violent, evil and sadistic materials available?

It is more significant where the evil materials are from a holy texts sanctioned by a God who decides on the life [eternal life] or death [burn in Hell] for a believer.
There is a NATURAL percentile [~20%] of Chimpanzee-Joes within a religion who will obey their master God to do whatever is commanded [including evil commands]. This is very real and glaringly evident, i.e.

Image

the above is only one type of evil and there are many other types of evil acts committed by the evil believers.
Post Reply