Meaning of 'Islam'?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Re: Meaning of 'Islam'?

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:51 am V.A

If according to you, God is an Impossiblity.

Then all these so called 'believers' that are killing 'non-believers' because their Illusory Impossible God commands them to, are doing so because they believe in their own artifically created illusions as being real.

So then that includes you too, all you are doing is demonizing what is only an illusion anyway...aka (evil) and going on and on about it as if this (evil) is an actual real entity...and that's not even touched upon the notion of 'who' this assumed entity you believe is a 'believer' actually is either?

Is that 'belief' you hold onto so dearly, not just another illusion?

Your the one demonizing the illusion of ''evil'' and demonizing the notion that there are these ''believing entities'' as if those concepts were actually real existing things in and of themselves, don't you see that ?

Don't you see the hypocrisy in your writing? ..Your the one demonizing what is only an illusion anyway and projecting into the world as if it was real..your doing this, no one else, why can't you accept that your projection of what ''you believe'' is not out-there in the external world, its in you the whole time?
You are SO lost.
Note Praxis [often used by TimeKeeper].

Here is my perspective of praxis;
  • 1. All evil acts must be addressed and resolved.

2. One type of evil which is critical and pose great threat to humanity is theistic-based evil.

3. Theistic based evil acts are committed by evil prone believers who believe there is real god sanctioning them to commit evils acts on non-believers.

4. No theists will obey a fake God to commit evil acts on non-believers.

5. Therefore when I prove the theistic God is impossible and fake, there will be no more [zero] theistic related evils at all.

6. No theists will be able to justify their evil acts because there is no real God commanding them to commit evil acts.
You get my point?
My purpose of proving God is an impossibility [as an illusion] is totally wipe out the possibility of any one [theist] committing evil acts in God's name or approval.

Obviously there will be evil prone humans committing all sorts of evils [which must be addressed] but no one will be able to commit any evil acts in God's name of approval because as I have proven God is an impossibility.

Can you imagine how great it be a contribution to humanity [get rid of 100% of theistic related evil acts] if all theists give up the false beliefs that there is a real God?
At the present, this is not possible because of the very strong and desperate psychological need to believe [false beliefs] in a God as real to deal with an inherent existential crisis.

So the root cause to all of the above is the inherent unavoidable existential crisis.
If we can find foolproof alternatives to theism to deal with the inherent unavoidable existential crisis, then we can do away with God and its negative baggage.

I am optimistic this is possible in the near future, i.e. to wean off theism gradually and replace it with foolproof alternatives.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:15 am

Then all these so called 'believers' that are killing 'non-believers' because their Illusory Impossible God commands them to, are doing so because they believe in their own artifically created illusions as being real.

So then that includes you too, all you are doing is demonizing what is only an illusion anyway...aka (evil) and going on and on about it as if this (evil) is an actual real entity...and that's not even touched upon the notion of 'who' this assumed entity you believe is a 'believer' actually is either?

Your the one demonizing the illusion of ''evil'' and demonizing the notion that there are these ''believing entities'' as if those concepts were actually real existing things in and of themselves, don't you see that ?

Don't you see the hypocrisy in your writing? ..Your the one demonizing what is only an illusion anyway and projecting into the world as if it was real..your doing this, no one else, why can't you accept that your projection of what ''you believe'' is not out-there in the external world, its in you the whole time?
You are SO lost.

2. One type of evil which is critical and pose great threat to humanity is theistic-based evil.

3. Theistic based evil acts are committed by evil prone believers who believe there is real god sanctioning them to commit evils acts on non-believers.

5. Therefore when I prove the theistic God is impossible and fake, there will be no more [zero] theistic related evils at all.

6. No theists will be able to justify their evil acts because there is no real God commanding them to commit evil acts.
You get my point?
My purpose of proving God is an impossibility [as an illusion] is totally wipe out the possibility of any one [theist] committing evil acts in God's name or approval.

Obviously there will be evil prone humans committing all sorts of evils [which must be addressed] but no one will be able to commit any evil acts in God's name of approval because as I have proven God is an impossibility.

Can you imagine how great it be a contribution to humanity [get rid of 100% of theistic related evil acts] if all theists give up the false beliefs that there is a real God?
At the present, this is not possible because of the very strong and desperate psychological need to believe [false beliefs] in a God as real to deal with an inherent existential crisis.

So the root cause to all of the above is the inherent unavoidable existential crisis.
If we can find foolproof alternatives to theism to deal with the inherent unavoidable existential crisis, then we can do away with God and its negative baggage.

I am optimistic this is possible in the near future, i.e. to wean off theism gradually and replace it with foolproof alternatives.
WHICH God do you believe you can prove is an impossibility?
Veritas Aequitas

Age wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:59 am

You are SO lost.

You get my point?

Any entity that conform to the generic definition of 'what is God.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:15 am You are SO lost.
Well its a good job that's just another one of your illusions you believe to real.

The last time I looked I was definitely not lost, in that I am herenow all present and correct.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:15 amMy purpose of proving God is an impossibility [as an illusion] is totally wipe out the possibility of any one [theist] committing evil acts in God's name or approval.
You still have to prove ..not that God is an illusion, but how that illusion appears in the first place .. and then you have to prove how that illusion could not have been any other way?

You then also have to prove that the illusion can be negated and eliminated to not exist at all. That is a huge problem for you because you are part of the illusion you are trying to disprove or eliminate.

So your constant waffling on about illusions not being real is like a dog chasing its own tail getting nowhere. You are the illusion you are trying to deny.

No doubt you'll just throw another load of knowledge at me trying to convince me, as if that is proof of the illusion not being real. How does that work? how does knowledge prove anything, knowledge is part of the illusion too.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:15 am
Age wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:59 am
You are SO lost.

You get my point?

Any entity that conform to the generic definition of 'what is God.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God
When are you going to do it?

Luckily for you, you exist in a time wikipedia exists so that you can get a so called "generic" definition of what God is. Otherwise if you existed without wikipedia, then you would have another "generic" definition of what God is to use.

For you, hopefully, you can prove God is an impossibility, to everyone, BEFORE some one else proves what God actually is, because that might not fit in with your generic definition of what God is, and then you would not be able to prove what you believe you can.

By the way one sentence in the definition you use for what is God, is, "God has been conceived as either personal or impersonal." I am just wondering how you could possibly prove to someone that God is an impossibility, who has, personally, conceived a God.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:15 amCan you imagine how great it be a contribution to humanity [get rid of 100% of theistic related evil acts] if all theists give up the false beliefs that there is a real God?
Something else for you to ruminate on Veritas Aequitas is your believed idea there is a ''believer'' in the first place. Is this an impossibilty too?

You confidently assert that you know that God is an impossibility and that you can prove it, and you do this using knowledge as if knowledge can prove any thing is an impossibilty?

How does knowledge prove the impossibility of God? ..who knows impossibilty? ..do you? ..who are you? ..are you the impossibilty that you are trying to prove is an impossibilty ?

__above_______
And when you have finished ruminating on the above...have a chew on the the following fodder below >>
___below______

So what is this so called ''believer'' that you obviously believe to exist....lets hear you prove this one?

Where is this ''believer'' ?

I want the exact location please...Or if you can't give that, what does this ''believer'' look like?

I want the exact image of what this ''believer'' looks like?

And please do this all by yourself without referring to your imaginary friend, the wiki links, or any other links. Try and figure this one out using your own self, in your own words.

Veritas Aequitas

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:55 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:15 amCan you imagine how great it be a contribution to humanity [get rid of 100% of theistic related evil acts] if all theists give up the false beliefs that there is a real God?
Something else for you to ruminate on Veritas Aequitas is your believed idea there is a ''believer'' in the first place. Is this an impossibilty too?

You confidently assert that you know that God is an impossibility and that you can prove it, and you do this using knowledge as if knowledge can prove any thing is an impossibilty?

How does knowledge prove the impossibility of God? ..who knows impossibilty? ..do you? ..who are you? ..are you the impossibilty that you are trying to prove is an impossibilty ?

__above_______
And when you have finished ruminating on the above...have a chew on the the following fodder below >>
___below______

So what is this so called ''believer'' that you obviously believe to exist....lets hear you prove this one?

Where is this ''believer'' ?

I want the exact location please...Or if you can't give that, what does this ''believer'' look like?

I want the exact image of what this ''believer'' looks like?

And please do this all by yourself without referring to your imaginary friend, the wiki links, or any other links. Try and figure this one out using your own self, in your own words.
You are very lost on what is reality and as usual conflating ignorantly. You keep repeating the same nonsense the ex-neo-advaitins had ran away from.

If you do not agree there are 'believers' I suggest you take this challenge.
Go to the some popular square in Kabul [Afghanistan] and draw plus display cartoons of the prophet of TROP.
Will you do that?
I'll pay for a one way ticket, accommodation and transport charges for a coffin to be sent back.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:56 am
Go to the some popular square in Kabul [Afghanistan] and draw plus display cartoons of the prophet of TROP.
Will you do that?
I'll pay for a one way ticket, accommodation and transport charges for a coffin to be sent back.

I do believe there are believers, its just that I've never actually seen one...so I've got no other choice other than to make one up. :mrgreen:

If you believe there is an actual person lying in that there coffin, then you will never see or know God.

Veritas Aequitas

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:00 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:56 am
Will you do that?

I do believe there are believers, its just that I've never actually seen one...so I've got no other choice other than to make one up. :mrgreen:

If you believe there is an actual person lying in that there coffin, then you will never see or know God.

Say what you like, but the fact is there will be a corpse in the coffin of a real person [empirical] who had claimed there are no believers.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:04 am Say what you like, but the fact is there will be a corpse in the coffin of a real person [empirical] who had claimed there are no believers.

The difference between you and me VA..is that I see the in-visible, whereas you only see the visible.

I was given two eyes, and see with both.

“ Accomplishing the impossible is all about seeing the invisible. ”

You can mock it all you want with your gnome gaffs, but yeah, I laugh, as nothing can touch this.

And quite frankly I'm too high to give a fuck.

Veritas Aequitas

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:30 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:04 am Say what you like, but the fact is there will be a corpse in the coffin of a real person [empirical] who had claimed there are no believers.

The difference between you and me VA..is that I see the in-visible, whereas you only see the visible.

I was given two eyes, and see with both.

“ Accomplishing the impossible is all about seeing the invisible. ”

You can mock it all you want with your gnome gaffs, but yeah, I laugh, as nothing can touch this.

And quite frankly I'm too high to give a fuck.
Note this topic which is applicable to your situation to some [20/100?] degree.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25224

You have some sort of 'instant' encounters of some kind and degree of depersonalization.
But you cannot conflate such instant encounter with the spiritual experience unless you have cultivate the necessary neural and mental system to back it thus enable life to flow spiritually.

Your sort of encounter is like one who experienced an orgasm in a wet-dream or during sleep out of the blue. You can only have a good memory of such an orgasmic experience and talk about it but to experience a wholesome* orgasm with a good sense of well-being regularly and consistently one has to 'work' for it.

There are people who experience unwholesome orgasms many times up >50 times a day and everyday. Such orgasms are a torture to them rather than pleasure.

Up To 180 Orgasms In Two Hours: Woman Living With Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-jFl6x1Ny8

50 Orgasms A Day: Amanda Gryce Finds Love As She Searches For Cure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwDb8Oodki0

That is why I find your dogmatic and bigoted 'no-Me, no-You, no-brain, no-believers, no-blah blah blagh and the likes sickening.