Do Not Blame Muslims!

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Do Not Blame Muslims!

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:54 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:25 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:23 am
As usual off tangent again.
Read the syllogism I presented above!
The various quotes I provided are to support the argument I provided.
Your ignorance of the prove you don't have the proper-argument competence within you.
"To support the argument you provided" so they are taken out of context and are bias.
Show precisely how it is out of context and are bias?
The quotes said it, your intention is to support your argument...not interpret the koran.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:02 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:25 am

"To support the argument you provided" so they are taken out of context and are bias.
The quotes said it, your intention is to support your argument...not interpret the koran.
Show precisely how?
It is most likely you are wrong since you are not familiar with Quran and read the verses singularly without context.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:26 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:02 am
Show precisely how?
It is most likely you are wrong since you are not familiar with Quran and read the verses singularly without context.
You said you quoted it to support your argument...as in you "picked" verses to support "your" argument.

Bias and paperclipped contexts.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:00 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:32 pm I'm not one of those fool enough to subscribe to groupism. If someone does harm to another, I only blame the individual that did such harm. I mean I'm sure they might belong to many groups, such that if a man does harm to another, I'm not going to blame all men. Neither will I blame all diabetics if the culprit is insulin resistant.
To be more effective, we cannot assign primary blame the individual[s] because there could be other root causes that compelled the individual[s] to commit evil and violent acts.

Example in the case of Nazism, we do not blame the individual[s] nazi or even the whole of the German army of that time.

Yes those nazi individual[s] who committed atrocities during WWW II must be held accountable for their acts.
But the focus must be on the root cause, i.e. the ideology of Nazism introduced by one individual, i.e. Hitler.
So the blame of the terror, evil and violent acts of Nazism should rest squarely on the ideology of Nazism and Hitler. It is very logical if not for Hitler and his evil ideology of Nazism there would be no holocaust by the Nazis.
Thus when we get rid of Nazism and prevent it from being active, there is no more extensive Nazi-related evil and violence.

It is the same with the terrible carnage, evil and violent acts committed by SOME [from a pool of 300+ millions :shock: ] where we should not assign primary blame to individual or groups of Muslims.
What we need to do is to find the root cause which is the evil ideology of Islam as introduced by one man, Muhammad in the 7th century.
The primary blame is on the evil ideology of Islam and not the Muslims.
Did you read and understand the entirety of my post? With your response it surely seems that the answer is no. I stand behind my initial post as it considers a more broader understanding of humanity. So in essence it's back to the drawing board for you. It's those individuals that misunderstand the Qur'an that are to blame not all muslims.
SpheresOfBalance

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:37 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:30 pm
HereToDiscuss wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:17 pm

It's good that you consider yourself "not foolish enough to subscribe to groupism" and all, but, unlike insulin resistant murderers, Muslim terrorists do it based on Islam. The religion certainly has an impact here, along with culture. To suggest otherwise, i would say, is irrational. The main problem is the nature of the impact-or, to put it another way, whetever the reason is Islam in it's essence, meaning we have to eradicate it, or Islam mixed with culture and history.
First I understand that the Quran has been misunderstood by many, that context of any particular verse has to be considered before passing judgement. Scholars agree that there is no passage that instructs Muslims to kill all non believers of their faith.
Scholars?

With regard to Islam there are two main dichotomy of views regarding the Quran's 6236 verses as the root cause of the terrible carnage, evil and violent acts committed by SOME Muslims since 1400 years ago, i.e.
  • 1. Muslims and apologists who believe Islam is a religion of peace

2. Non-Muslims [anti-Islam] and even Muslims who agree the ideology of Islam [not Muslims] is the root cause of all Islamic-related evil and violent acts.
Both groups will have their reasons for their respective stance.
But the point is while group one comprised of billions of Muslims, the group that agree the ideology of Islam is at fault is also a very large groups in millions. The anti-Islam group is not merely 100s or thousands but many millions.
As such one cannot simply ignore the justifications of the anti-Islam group and accept only one view who are likely to be very bias [threatened with hell if they do not agree].

Within the 1.8 billion of Muslims there are two main groups, i.e.
  • A. 1.440 billion [roughly] those who ignored the 'evil and violent' verses as contextual.

B. 360 million [roughly 20%] who accept the supposedly 'evil and violent' as Allah's command thus to them these are good verses for them thus they are duty bound to carry out these commands to please Allah to gain their rewards of eternal life in paradise.
The inherent stalemate is no Muslims can judge and insist the other group's view is wrong.
As such, to each their own, and thus the inevitable consequences of terrible carnage, evil and violent acts committed upon non-Muslims in the name of God by those in group B.

The effective solution as I had stated in my above posts is to find the root cause, i.e. which is the evil ideology of Islam which compelled SOME evil prone Muslims to commit terrible "evil and violent" [to them is good and a duty] acts on non-Muslims as a religion duty to be assured of eternal life in paradise.
In psychology, as to child abuse, it is said that, 'It's not true that all abused children become child abusers, but it is true that all child abusers were abused children.'

I see that your words have no necessarily real understanding of psychology, that your belief simply makes it easy for you. You know, 'Kill them all and let god sort them out!'

Do you really want me to list all the terrorism and unjustified death that the Christian church has dealt?
Hopefully you will not veer off to a 'whataboutery' deflection.
Christianity itself has a God commanded overriding maxim, i.e. 'love all - even enemies' thus there is no room within Christianity itself to permit Christians to hate and kill non-Christians.

That the Church and 'Christians' who had committed atrocities, carnage, evil and violent acts, they cannot be doing such in the name of Christianity [even if they claimed to be] due to the overriding maxim 'love all - even enemies'.

One can guess what would have happened to those "Christians" who killed non-Christians when they meet God and Jesus of Judgement Day. This is very likely;
  • Jesus to Christians who had killed: WTF!! you have committed a heinous sin against the ultimate limit I have commanded you, 'love all - even enemies.' You will be sent to Hell for what you have done to humanity.
Here, I have a few links for you to check out if you feel so inclined to understand my position.
The first 5 are just snippets for the sixth, and the seventh is the icing for the cake.

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/21/movi ... wrong.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTOWNwtdN3o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-u2ZoPTPwM
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2294551/
https://www.creatingfreedom.info/film.html
https://tubitv.com/movies/321234/creati ... y_of_birth <---The actual movie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical ... ates#1950s

If you fail to check out link 6 & 7 you'll really miss America's role. Keep in mind that the essence of the movie is not really sided, as it illuminates a much larger perspective. Humanity!
Whatever terrible evil and violent acts that had arisen from the above, the effective approach is to find their root [prenultimate and ultimate] causes then deal with the critical root causes.

The ultimate root cause should end up within the brain of the individual[s], thus the requirement of the neurosciences.
You need to understand all of humanity, you don't!

Are you afraid to actually deeply scrutinize that person staring back at you in the mirror?

Afraid to look deep into your subconscious?

IT CERTAINLY SEEMS TO BE THE CASE!!!!

Of course you could be in denial like most of us animals!

I'm lucky(???) in that way though!
Veritas Aequitas

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:32 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:00 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:32 pm I'm not one of those fool enough to subscribe to groupism. If someone does harm to another, I only blame the individual that did such harm. I mean I'm sure they might belong to many groups, such that if a man does harm to another, I'm not going to blame all men. Neither will I blame all diabetics if the culprit is insulin resistant.
To be more effective, we cannot assign primary blame the individual[s] because there could be other root causes that compelled the individual[s] to commit evil and violent acts.

Example in the case of Nazism, we do not blame the individual[s] nazi or even the whole of the German army of that time.

Yes those nazi individual[s] who committed atrocities during WWW II must be held accountable for their acts.
But the focus must be on the root cause, i.e. the ideology of Nazism introduced by one individual, i.e. Hitler.
So the blame of the terror, evil and violent acts of Nazism should rest squarely on the ideology of Nazism and Hitler. It is very logical if not for Hitler and his evil ideology of Nazism there would be no holocaust by the Nazis.
Thus when we get rid of Nazism and prevent it from being active, there is no more extensive Nazi-related evil and violence.

It is the same with the terrible carnage, evil and violent acts committed by SOME [from a pool of 300+ millions :shock: ] where we should not assign primary blame to individual or groups of Muslims.
What we need to do is to find the root cause which is the evil ideology of Islam as introduced by one man, Muhammad in the 7th century.
The primary blame is on the evil ideology of Islam and not the Muslims.
Did you read and understand the entirety of my post? With your response it surely seems that the answer is no. I stand behind my initial post as it considers a more broader understanding of humanity. So in essence it's back to the drawing board for you. It's those individuals that misunderstand the Qur'an that are to blame not all muslims.
You are the one who misunderstood my OP.
My OP stated clearly 'Do Not Blame Muslims' which meant do not blame all Muslims, even those who commit the terrible evil and violent acts in the name of Islam.

My point is the primary focus of the blame should be on the ideology of Islam, i.e. the 6236 verses in the Quran.

In fact is, it is those Muslims who fully understood the Quran who are the ones who commit the terrible evil and violent acts in accordance to the commands of Allah in the Quran.

The moderate Muslims are the ones who misunderstood the Quran or ignore certain Quranic verses to avoid committing terrible and evil acts as exhorted by the Quran.

Your problem is you are ignorant [have not read nor understood the Quran] in assuming Islam as represent by the Quran is a peaceful religion.
If you insist, show me in terms of the whole and totality of the Quran's 6236 verses, that the Quran, thus Islam is a peaceful religion?
Veritas Aequitas

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:40 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:37 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:30 pm
First I understand that the Quran has been misunderstood by many, that context of any particular verse has to be considered before passing judgement. Scholars agree that there is no passage that instructs Muslims to kill all non believers of their faith.
Scholars?

With regard to Islam there are two main dichotomy of views regarding the Quran's 6236 verses as the root cause of the terrible carnage, evil and violent acts committed by SOME Muslims since 1400 years ago, i.e.
  • 1. Muslims and apologists who believe Islam is a religion of peace

2. Non-Muslims [anti-Islam] and even Muslims who agree the ideology of Islam [not Muslims] is the root cause of all Islamic-related evil and violent acts.
Both groups will have their reasons for their respective stance.
But the point is while group one comprised of billions of Muslims, the group that agree the ideology of Islam is at fault is also a very large groups in millions. The anti-Islam group is not merely 100s or thousands but many millions.
As such one cannot simply ignore the justifications of the anti-Islam group and accept only one view who are likely to be very bias [threatened with hell if they do not agree].

Within the 1.8 billion of Muslims there are two main groups, i.e.
  • A. 1.440 billion [roughly] those who ignored the 'evil and violent' verses as contextual.

B. 360 million [roughly 20%] who accept the supposedly 'evil and violent' as Allah's command thus to them these are good verses for them thus they are duty bound to carry out these commands to please Allah to gain their rewards of eternal life in paradise.
The inherent stalemate is no Muslims can judge and insist the other group's view is wrong.
As such, to each their own, and thus the inevitable consequences of terrible carnage, evil and violent acts committed upon non-Muslims in the name of God by those in group B.

The effective solution as I had stated in my above posts is to find the root cause, i.e. which is the evil ideology of Islam which compelled SOME evil prone Muslims to commit terrible "evil and violent" [to them is good and a duty] acts on non-Muslims as a religion duty to be assured of eternal life in paradise.
In psychology, as to child abuse, it is said that, 'It's not true that all abused children become child abusers, but it is true that all child abusers were abused children.'

I see that your words have no necessarily real understanding of psychology, that your belief simply makes it easy for you. You know, 'Kill them all and let god sort them out!'

Do you really want me to list all the terrorism and unjustified death that the Christian church has dealt?
Hopefully you will not veer off to a 'whataboutery' deflection.
Christianity itself has a God commanded overriding maxim, i.e. 'love all - even enemies' thus there is no room within Christianity itself to permit Christians to hate and kill non-Christians.

That the Church and 'Christians' who had committed atrocities, carnage, evil and violent acts, they cannot be doing such in the name of Christianity [even if they claimed to be] due to the overriding maxim 'love all - even enemies'.

One can guess what would have happened to those "Christians" who killed non-Christians when they meet God and Jesus of Judgement Day. This is very likely;
  • Jesus to Christians who had killed: WTF!! you have committed a heinous sin against the ultimate limit I have commanded you, 'love all - even enemies.' You will be sent to Hell for what you have done to humanity.
Here, I have a few links for you to check out if you feel so inclined to understand my position.
The first 5 are just snippets for the sixth, and the seventh is the icing for the cake.

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/21/movi ... wrong.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTOWNwtdN3o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-u2ZoPTPwM
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2294551/
https://www.creatingfreedom.info/film.html
https://tubitv.com/movies/321234/creati ... y_of_birth <---The actual movie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical ... ates#1950s

If you fail to check out link 6 & 7 you'll really miss America's role. Keep in mind that the essence of the movie is not really sided, as it illuminates a much larger perspective. Humanity!
Whatever terrible evil and violent acts that had arisen from the above, the effective approach is to find their root [prenultimate and ultimate] causes then deal with the critical root causes.

The ultimate root cause should end up within the brain of the individual[s], thus the requirement of the neurosciences.
You need to understand all of humanity, you don't!

Are you afraid to actually deeply scrutinize that person staring back at you in the mirror?

Afraid to look deep into your subconscious?

IT CERTAINLY SEEMS TO BE THE CASE!!!!

Of course you could be in denial like most of us animals!

I'm lucky(???) in that way though!
I have done loads of research on 'humanity' and the self of a person [me included].

The stats below is fact of reality;
(with an acceptable margin of error %)

I counter to you,
have you understood the root causes of the terrible evil and violent acts [e.g. the above] committed by SOME Muslims in the name of their religion [i.e. quoting verses from their holy texts]?

You should also look into the mirror on why you are insisting Islam is peaceful when you have not read the Quran fully?
SpheresOfBalance

OK VA, I'm sorry for not being more exacting with my responses. In truth I don't read the entirety of a thread, in fact sometimes I don't read an entire post. So since this is true what I should do is quote only those sentences or paragraphs that I'm actually referring to in my rebuttals.

One of the reasons I do this is because many people have a bad habit of eventually contradicting one of their previous statements. But I should be more clear and only quote that passage that I find is incorrect.

But I still stand behind the links I posted. They are indeed telling of a great deal of understanding the human condition,thus the topic at hand. To understand why people do the things they do is the answer to all our disagreement. To understand the power of culture on the minds of the young with their need to emulate, speaks volumes on humanities inabilities to love one another. Environment thus experience lends to culture in many ways. And I just don't understand why many people tend to want to snuff out the difference instead of understanding the why of those differences. To my way of thinking that's the difference between the wise and the ignorant. Those that are wise understand the there are reasons for, (the whys of) things and choose to ferret them out before passing judgement, which once understood there is usually no reason for judging. While the ignorant fools pass judgement before ever trying to understand the reason; the whys of things.
Veritas Aequitas

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:17 am OK VA, I'm sorry for not being more exacting with my responses. In truth I don't read the entirety of a thread, in fact sometimes I don't read an entire post. So since this is true what I should do is quote only those sentences or paragraphs that I'm actually referring to in my rebuttals.

One of the reasons I do this is because many people have a bad habit of eventually contradicting one of their previous statements. But I should be more clear and only quote that passage that I find is incorrect.

But I still stand behind the links I posted. They are indeed telling of a great deal of understanding the human condition,thus the topic at hand. To understand why people do the things they do is the answer to all our disagreement. To understand the power of culture on the minds of the young with their need to emulate, speaks volumes on humanities inabilities to love one another. Environment thus experience lends to culture in many ways. And I just don't understand why many people tend to want to snuff out the difference instead of understanding the why of those differences. To my way of thinking that's the difference between the wise and the ignorant. Those that are wise understand the there are reasons for, (the whys of) things and choose to ferret them out before passing judgement, which once understood there is usually no reason for judging. While the ignorant fools pass judgement before ever trying to understand the reason; the whys of things.
Here is the point to note;
  • 1. DNA wise ALL humans are embedded with the potential to commit terrible evil and violent acts.

2. Conservatively [note], appx 20% of ALL humans are born with an active tendency from that potential to commit terrible evil and violence. These are the evil prone.

3. Therefore there is a pool of 360 million evil prone Muslims around the world
The OP is to focus on why the ideology of Islam is inherently evil and violent and act as a catalyst to trigger Muslims in 3 above who are violent prone to commit terrible evil and violent acts in the name of a God.

Thus the solution above is to recognize Islam as a catalyst that triggered evil and violent in Muslims who are evil prone and get rid of that catalyst where possible.
If the catalyst-X [say] is removed, then there will be no more catalyst-X related evil and violence.

The fact is, it is easier to remove the evil laden catalyst then to try to cure those 'SOME' 360 million of Muslims of their evil tendency which is DNA embedded.

That is the main point of the OP.

As I had stated, all evil and violent acts must be addressed.
If you want to address the problem of evil and violence on the whole of humanity basis, your links above are too narrow as confined to the Christians and US scientist, army, navy, etc.
The effective solution is you should look at 2 above at the root level.

The direct solution to 2 is to tweak the DNA that caused the 20% of humans to be have the active potential to be evil. This is not possible at present or even in the near future.
The next alternative to turn of the neural algorithms that activate the evil potential in this 20% of evil prone humans.

This should be dealt in another OP.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

What actual evidence is there that 20 per cent of the adult global population have psychopathic tendencies
Were this figure true then most of that demographic would be benign and never commit any offences at all

Everyone has the potential to commit evil but the actual figure that do so is relatively small
Even though anyone can if they happen to have a pre frontal cortex that is severely damaged
SpheresOfBalance

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:14 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:17 am OK VA, I'm sorry for not being more exacting with my responses. In truth I don't read the entirety of a thread, in fact sometimes I don't read an entire post. So since this is true what I should do is quote only those sentences or paragraphs that I'm actually referring to in my rebuttals.

Here is the point to note;
  • 1. DNA wise ALL humans are embedded with the potential to commit terrible evil and violent acts.
    You see here I would argue that the concept of evil is ambiguous, that it has no necessary meaning, that it's seemingly subjective with no clear objective meaning, at least not from a universal standpoint. However I see that violence is a lot more clear. I would say that individuals fear death, and as such commit atrocities meant to quell that fear, instead dealing that which they themselves fear, thus becoming that which they fear. Thus we have the potential to harm others in the same way that we would choose not to be harmed, both physically and mentally.

I would also argue that it has absolutely nothing to do with DNA, and everything to do with ones environment again both physical and mental.

2. Conservatively [note], appx 20% of ALL humans are born with an active tendency from that potential to commit terrible evil and violence. These are the evil prone.
    Again, not born but rather programmed, both physically and mentally.

I argue that the group consists of many creeds, sexes, races, and colors. That it's either bad programming or physical/mental deformation at birth.

The OP is to focus on why the ideology of Islam is inherently evil and violent and act as a catalyst to trigger Muslims in 3 above who are violent prone to commit terrible evil and violent acts in the name of a God.
It's not Islam on the whole! As to those of Islamic heritage, It's those individuals that have bad programming for the reasons I've stated above.

Thus the solution above is to recognize Islam as a catalyst that triggered evil and violent in Muslims who are evil prone and get rid of that catalyst where possible.
If the catalyst-X [say] is removed, then there will be no more catalyst-X related evil and violence.
But catalyst-X is not what you speak of, rather it's bad programming, either physical or mental. And it exists in all races, colors and creeds.

The fact is, it is easier to remove the evil laden catalyst then to try to cure those 'SOME' 360 million of Muslims of their evil tendency which is DNA embedded.
Wrong, DNA has absolutely nothing to do with it, those guilty require reprogramming, and those yet to be guilty require truthful programming from unbiased honest sources without contextual errors.

That is the main point of the OP.
OK, and I've just corrected your misconstrued causes.

As I had stated, all evil and violent acts must be addressed.
Agreed!

If you want to address the problem of evil and violence on the whole of humanity basis, your links above are too narrow as confined to the Christians and US scientist, army, navy, etc.
Incorrect, you have either not studied them all or for enough time; or have not integrated them into a much larger understanding. It's about understanding humans, including yourself, so as to come to an understanding of humanity as a whole. You having this "Us and Them" ideology is exactly the same problem they have, which is why the problem is perpetuated. You have to see the problem as being all inclusive, that of the current human condition, with yourself in the mix.

No the effective solution is to understand my point, apply it to your understanding, and perpetuate it, as it only considers everyone and everything that it is, in being human.

The direct solution to 2 is to tweak the DNA that caused the 20% of humans to be have the active potential to be evil. This is not possible at present or even in the near future.
Incorrect, as it has absolutely nothing to do with DNA. Epigenetics has proven to be that which cause DNA to mutate as Darwin would have it, which is entirely environmental. We are nothing more than chemistry, and you know what happens when you put the wrong chemical into a Erlenmeyer flask? A fire, explosion or the color of the solution changes. It all depends upon which environment we're reared. And of course don't forget the level of education, which is also environmental programming. And of course geographic and atmospheric relativity also play a part, but that's more than necessary for this particular topic.

The next alternative to turn of the neural algorithms that activate the evil potential in this 20% of evil prone humans.
You need to go back to school, as your understanding of the bigger picture is sorely lacking. Investigate those links further to understand a bit more of that bigger picture. Did you watch that movie?

Post as you see fit, but it won't make much difference until you see that we all play a part in this problem. This "Us and Them" philosophy is very short sighted to say the least. We are all culpable! Saying that it's just them, makes it so, nothing more and nothing less. If only in the minds that say so, and there you go! Perpetuation! Chickens running around with their heads cut off! Too selfish to see the truth of the matter!
Veritas Aequitas

Your pattern of response in red is similar to Eodnhoj7's. I presume you are not him?
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:17 am Here is the point to note;

You see here I would argue that the concept of evil is ambiguous, that it has no necessary meaning, that it's seemingly subjective with no clear objective meaning, at least not from a universal standpoint. However I see that violence is a lot more clear. I would say that individuals fear death, and as such commit atrocities meant to quell that fear, instead dealing that which they themselves fear, thus becoming that which they fear. Thus we have the potential to harm others in the same way that we would choose not to be harmed, both physically and mentally.

I would also argue that it has absolutely nothing to do with DNA, and everything to do with ones environment again both physical and mental.
It is within the DNA-RNA in the human genome that expresses all the human traits with the IMPERATIVE 'kill or be killed response', the fight and flight response, the emotion of anger. This is the element of 'nature'.
Where else does these instincts came from if not the genes-DNA-RNA?

Your reason as due to environment [mixed and conflated] as itself is not valid.
The normally posited reasons for the motivation to commit evil acts is influenced and learned from the environment, i.e. nurtured.

Note there are cases of children as young as 2-3 killing their siblings out of instinctual jealousy. This cannot be due to the environment but merely an expression of natural inherent instincts.
In the animal world it is very common for the stronger siblings [very young ones] in a nest to kill the weaker ones which is an adaptive feature of evolution. There are cases of baby sharks eating their siblings in stomach of the pregnant shark.

Since humans are evolved from animals, humans are "programmed" with the same potential of the above natural adaptive acts which we modern morally driven humans would termed as 'evil' and violent.

So my point [edited] stays;
1. DNA-RNA wise ALL humans are embedded with the potential to act out certain adapted acts from evolution, where morally driven human termed them as terrible evil and violent acts.

The above is fundamentally driven by the impulse to survive or avoid death.

Again, not born but rather programmed, both physically and mentally.
It is coded and "programmed" via nature and encoded in the gene [DNA-RNA] and ALL humans are born with these 'programmes' with potential to commit terrible evil and violence.
[/list]
I argue that the group consists of many creeds, sexes, races, and colors. That it's either bad programming or physical/mental deformation at birth.
It is a natural percentage due to normal gradation in nature. Note the principles of the Bell Curve. If it is a deformation, then they are likely to be within the 1-2% of extreme cases, e.g. the psychopathic and the likes.

It's not Islam on the whole! As to those of Islamic heritage, It's those individuals that have bad programming for the reasons I've stated above.
It is not just 'bad programming.'
It is a combination of the following;
  • 1. The natural 20% of evil prone Muslims, i.e. a pool of 300 million.
    2. The main ethos of Islam, thus the WHOLE of Islam is inherent evil and violent. [evidence available].
But catalyst-X is not what you speak of, rather it's bad programming, either physical or mental. And it exists in all races, colors and creeds.
As I had stated 'bad programming' is not the critical factor.

Let me give you a fictitious analogy;

Say there are 100 million Germans.
  • 1. Therefore there are a natural 20% of 20 million of evil prone Germans.
    2. Then the ideology of Nazism [Hitler and Main Kempf] is introduced and promoted to all Germans.
    3. The result is the evil acts of the killing of 6 million Jews and other non-Germans deemed as inferior.
The catalyst in this case is Nazism which triggered the 20% or 20 million of evil prone Germans to commit the atrocities, evil and violent acts.
This is why the world has to suppress Nazism -the catalyst, but the 20% of evil prone German people are not punished.

It is the same with the ideology of Islam which has killed > 200 million non-Muslim since 1400 years ago.
The ideology of Islam is the catalyst, and Muslims are not be blamed.
Therefore if we are to resolve Islamic-driven atrocities, evil and violent acts, we need to get rid or suppressed the ideology of Islam like how we did with Nazism.

• The fact is, it is easier to remove the evil laden catalyst then to try to cure those 'SOME' 360 million of Muslims of their evil tendency which is DNA embedded.
    Wrong, DNA has absolutely nothing to do with it, those guilty require reprogramming, and those yet to be guilty require truthful programming from unbiased honest sources without contextual errors.
As I had argued above, the genes-DNA-RNA are embedded [programmed] with the potential for all humans to commit atrocities, evil and violence.
It is impossible and not practical at the present to tweak the genes-DNA-RNA to eliminate the embedded evil potential.
Therefore it is more effective to remove the evil laden catalyst.

Note for example in the case of the censorship and banning of evil and violent elements in the media, movies, songs, books, cartoons, computer games, etc., why do the authorities prefer to censor and ban rather than rely on reprogramming the individuals.
This is because the authorities - backed by science or experience - know all human beings has the potential to be triggered by evil and violent elements in the various medias to commit real evil and violent acts.
  • That is the main point of the OP.
    OK, and I've just corrected your misconstrued causes.
I have countered your points which you have not dig deep enough.
Incorrect, you have either not studied them all or for enough time; or have not integrated them into a much larger understanding. It's about understanding humans, including yourself, so as to come to an understanding of humanity as a whole. You having this "Us and Them" ideology is exactly the same problem they have, which is why the problem is perpetuated. You have to see the problem as being all inclusive, that of the current human condition, with yourself in the mix.
Actually it is you who have not studied and dig deep enough into human nature and humanity.

I have traced the roots of all human evil and violent acts to the gene-DNA-RNA which is adapted via 3 billion years of evolution from one cell living things to the present homo-sapiens. I estimated 20% are naturally [not via programming] born with an active evil tendency.

The other root I have traced is to the catalysts that trigger, i.e. the evil and violent elements in an ideology, medias, etc.

I agree there is another root that is due to nurture, i.e. the person is programmed by his existing environment, social, cultural, political, religious, etc. factors to commit evil and violent acts.
This must be addressed but it is not the most critical factors like above roots I highlighted.
This is secondary, but the primary factor is still the potential to commit evil and violence that is embedded in the gene-DNA-RNA from birth.
Even with this we still have to get rid of the environment, social, cultural, political, religious triggers beside reprogramming the person to be morally driven.
No the effective solution is to understand my point, apply it to your understanding, and perpetuate it, as it only considers everyone and everything that it is, in being human.
Your point is too shallow.
Your reprogramming may alleviate to some degree but it is too superficial, i.e. it is the 'cure' not the 'prevention' strategy.
What I have proposed in the 'prevention is better than cure' strategy.
Incorrect, as it has absolutely nothing to do with DNA. Epigenetics has proven to be that which cause DNA to mutate as Darwin would have it, which is entirely environmental. We are nothing more than chemistry, and you know what happens when you put the wrong chemical into a Erlenmeyer flask? A fire, explosion or the color of the solution changes. It all depends upon which environment we're reared. And of course don't forget the level of education, which is also environmental programming. And of course geographic and atmospheric relativity also play a part, but that's more than necessary for this particular topic.
It is the evolved human within the existing environment it is in, that enabled [programmed] the human gene [DNA-RNA] human has at present.
It is the gene [DNA-RNA] that is critical in this case.
This human gene [DNA-RNA] evolved from a 3 billion-years-environment.
There is no way we humans can change the current state of our gene-DNA-RNA [in terms of the potential to commit evil] by changing our environment, rearing, whatever within say 100 years. We could do so, perhaps after 1,000 years but definitely not within 50-100 years.
Therefore we have to recognize our existing unchangeable human gene [DNA-RNA] carry the potential for all humans to commit evil and violence.
You need to go back to school, as your understanding of the bigger picture is sorely lacking. Investigate those links further to understand a bit more of that bigger picture. Did you watch that movie?
I believe you should go back to school.
You have conflated the concept of the current-environment with the 3-billion-years-Environment that evolved our existing DNA-RNA.
Post as you see fit, but it won't make much difference until you see that we all play a part in this problem. This "Us and Them" philosophy is very short sighted to say the least. We are all culpable! Saying that it's just them, makes it so, nothing more and nothing less. If only in the minds that say so, and there you go! Perpetuation! Chickens running around with their heads cut off! Too selfish to see the truth of the matter!
How did I personally got involved in the "us versus them" impulse in this case?

It is the ideology of Islam that is banking on the 'us versus them' impulse and aligned that with its evil and violent commands to war against and kill non-Muslims [the them].

It is the ideology of Islam that trigger the DNA-RNA based active evil and violent impulse that compelled SOME Muslims to commit terrible evil and violent acts.

We cannot change the 3-billion-years-Environmental-based-DNA-RNA now.
Therefore the only feasible approach to resolve all Islamic-driven evil and violent is to get rid or suppressed the ideology of Islam, just like how we suppressed the ideology of Nazism.

I believe your opposition to my views is your misplaced empathy for the majority of Muslims who are peaceful people. This is due to your lack of understanding of your own human nature.
In this case I critiqued the ideology of Islam not condemning Muslims.
If humanity were to suppress or get rid of the ideology of Islam, the existing Muslims can resort to other alternative religious or spiritual practices to deal with their existential crisis.
It is more easier for humans to change their beliefs [religious] than to tweak their DNA-RNA [impossible and not practical].