Do Not Blame Muslims!

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Do Not Blame Muslims!

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

For all the evil acts committed by some Muslims, DO NOT blame Muslims but the PRIMARY focus should be on the ideology of Islam.

Muslims [some] commit terrible evils of various degrees from genocide to petty crimes all over the world. Here is one notable statistics [note its limitations];

Beside the above terrors where deaths are involved, there are reports of evils committed by Muslims [SOME] in various News and other medias.

Often the natural tendency of most is to direct attention at the evildoers/culprits and since they are Muslims. There is often a hasty generalization to blame 'Muslims' in general.

The authorities and apologists will jump immediately to direct attention to the Muslims evildoers and declare Islam is the Religion of Peace! Such a mistake [or stupidity] deflect attention from dealing with the real proximate root cause, i.e. the inherent and malignant evil elements within the ideology.

In many cases retaliations are committed against innocent Muslims and even Sikhs who look like Muslims with their beard and turban.
This sort of fallacious thinking is obviously wrong and deflected the focus from the Primary root cause, i.e. the ideology of Islam.

The effective solution to any problem is to apply the generic Problem Solving Technique and the right tools for the specific problem.
In this case re terrible evils committed by SOME Muslims the effective tool is the Root Cause analysis.

The root causes re evils from Muslims would be;
  • 1. DNA wise ALL humans has the potential to commit evil.

2. A percentile [Bell Curve] say 20% [conservatively] of all humans [thus 20% Muslims] are born with an active tendency to commit evil - the evil prone.

3. Evil laden elements in various communicable forms [Quran and other main Islamic texts] will trigger the evil prone to commit evil in various degrees.
The primary root cause are the evil elements in the Quran. Thus we should not bash the Muslim evildoers [jihadists and others] because they were victims who are unfortunately born with an active evil tendency. Instead they should be pitied. Nevertheless the Muslims evildoers must accept legal accountability and prevented from carrying out the evil acts.

What is most critical is we must strive to identify the proximate cause of why SOME Muslims are prone and triggered to commit terrible evil acts. In general, social, cultural, economics, political, and various factors will trigger evil prone human to commit evil acts. These secondary factors must be addressed on the side.

In the case of Islamic-based evil acts by SOME Muslims, the critical factor is the tons of evil elements within the ideology ethos of Islam from the Quran and other main holy texts that trigger the evil prone Muslims to commit Islamic related evil acts. This is obvious when Muslim evildoers had quoted references from the Quran to justify their 'evil' acts which to them is their obligated divine duty commanded by Allah.

As I had demonstrated above, whenever terrible evil acts [terror] are committed with reference to Islamic elements, we should not blame and bash Muslims or even the Muslim evil doers but we must focus our attention on Islam itself, the ideology and the religion which in a major part is inherently evil.
Veritas Aequitas

While we must blame Islam and not Muslims,
here is the argument why we should not blame Buddhism but rather evil prone Buddhists who are pseudo-Buddhists and has nothing to do with Buddhism.
  • Note the Principles of the Normal Distribution for human nature.
    e.g. the height of all human range from 3 feet to 8 feet tall with an average in between.

DNA [& RNA] wise all humans has the potential for evil acts.
    A natural percentile [re normal distribution] (20% conservatively) are born with an active tendency to commit evil, e.g. psychopaths and the full range of evil prone doers.
    The above are principles of human nature - not religious doctrines.

Myanmar is a 87.9% Buddhist country culturally and traditionally, thus most in Myanmar are born automatically as 'Buddhists' or pseudo-Buddhists who are not seriously into Buddhism-proper. Thus psychopaths or evil perverts born in Myanmar are 97% likely to be regarded as a Buddhists by birth.

Re the Principles of the Normal Distribution, naturally by human nature, 20% of Burmese (not Myamarians) are born with evil prone tendencies.
    Since these 20% of evil prone are forced as Buddhists culturally, they will not be influenced by Buddhism proper to be good citizens.

The Burmese who commit terrible evils and violence in Myanmar are thus not Buddhist-proper and their acts has nothing to do with Buddhism-proper.
    Buddhism proper do not have any leading[nb] evil laden element in their main Sutra texts.

Therefore it is wrong to blame Buddhism for the evil acts of Buddhists [pseudo -].
gaffo

Re: Do Not Blame Muslims!

Post by gaffo »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:42 am For all the evil acts committed by some Muslims, DO NOT blame Muslims but the PRIMARY focus should be on the ideology of Islam.

Muslims [some] commit terrible evils of various degrees from genocide to petty crimes all over the world. Here is one notable statistics [note its limitations];

Beside the above terrors where deaths are involved, there are reports of evils committed by Muslims [SOME] in various News and other medias.

Often the natural tendency of most is to direct attention at the evildoers/culprits and since they are Muslims. There is often a hasty generalization to blame 'Muslims' in general.

The authorities and apologists will jump immediately to direct attention to the Muslims evildoers and declare Islam is the Religion of Peace! Such a mistake [or stupidity] deflect attention from dealing with the real proximate root cause, i.e. the inherent and malignant evil elements within the ideology.

In many cases retaliations are committed against innocent Muslims and even Sikhs who look like Muslims with their beard and turban.
This sort of fallacious thinking is obviously wrong and deflected the focus from the Primary root cause, i.e. the ideology of Islam.

The effective solution to any problem is to apply the generic Problem Solving Technique and the right tools for the specific problem.
In this case re terrible evils committed by SOME Muslims the effective tool is the Root Cause analysis.

The root causes re evils from Muslims would be;
  • 1. DNA wise ALL humans has the potential to commit evil.

2. A percentile [Bell Curve] say 20% [conservatively] of all humans [thus 20% Muslims] are born with an active tendency to commit evil - the evil prone.

3. Evil laden elements in various communicable forms [Quran and other main Islamic texts] will trigger the evil prone to commit evil in various degrees.
The primary root cause are the evil elements in the Quran. Thus we should not bash the Muslim evildoers [jihadists and others] because they were victims who are unfortunately born with an active evil tendency. Instead they should be pitied. Nevertheless the Muslims evildoers must accept legal accountability and prevented from carrying out the evil acts.

What is most critical is we must strive to identify the proximate cause of why SOME Muslims are prone and triggered to commit terrible evil acts. In general, social, cultural, economics, political, and various factors will trigger evil prone human to commit evil acts. These secondary factors must be addressed on the side.

In the case of Islamic-based evil acts by SOME Muslims, the critical factor is the tons of evil elements within the ideology ethos of Islam from the Quran and other main holy texts that trigger the evil prone Muslims to commit Islamic related evil acts. This is obvious when Muslim evildoers had quoted references from the Quran to justify their 'evil' acts which to them is their obligated divine duty commanded by Allah.

As I had demonstrated above, whenever terrible evil acts [terror] are committed with reference to Islamic elements, we should not blame and bash Muslims or even the Muslim evil doers but we must focus our attention on Islam itself, the ideology and the religion which in a major part is inherently evil.
pure eugenic horeshit, not to mention horseshit in general.

For everything there is a season 9-11-01 was not the start if history, nor are current events the end it history.

over the arc of history we've had millions of Jew in the middle ages kilied by Christians - and Christians killing other Christians of other demonimations.

Indians under Blue Star - which they had too when a Sikh raditcal stockpiled arms in an "independence war" - raised the Golden temple.

in retaliation,

Canadian Sikhs blew up and killed 200 indians over ireland in 1982.

TamilTigers who are Hindu, killed more Indians (christian,Hinud,and Buddist) - than all Islamists from between the 1970's up to 911. sir. you lack historical knowledge - and so your post is pure crap.

BTW - if you think ending terrorism is by a Holy War - making war on Islam - expect to loose, Islam conversions will make Christians a minority by 22 century. If you view the war on terror as a war of religions, i suggest you convert to Islam and make peace with Allah.

-oh BTW i noted your american- fox "news" slant when you speak of Muslims killing others (mareican/etc.). "they" kill ten time more of there own - in Yeman, Afphansitan, Pakistan (tody in Jalalibad)...........not to mention buring alive Jordanian muslim figher pilots.

man up - unkont your panties...........far more muslims are being killed by thier own in thier lands and anywhere else.

so it is more a problem for those folks living there than it will ever be for "us" over here.

so Chicken Little, unless you are Yemeni (and your post show you ain't) - you got nothing to cry about.
Veritas Aequitas

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:35 am
pure eugenic horeshit, not to mention horseshit in general.

For everything there is a season 9-11-01 was not the start if history, nor are current events the end it history.

over the arc of history we've had millions of Jew in the middle ages kilied by Christians - and Christians killing other Christians of other demonimations.

Indians under Blue Star - which they had too when a Sikh raditcal stockpiled arms in an "independence war" - raised the Golden temple.

in retaliation,

Canadian Sikhs blew up and killed 200 indians over ireland in 1982.

TamilTigers who are Hindu, killed more Indians (christian,Hinud,and Buddist) - than all Islamists from between the 1970's up to 911. sir. you lack historical knowledge - and so your post is pure crap.

BTW - if you think ending terrorism is by a Holy War - making war on Islam - expect to loose, Islam conversions will make Christians a minority by 22 century. If you view the war on terror as a war of religions, i suggest you convert to Islam and make peace with Allah.

-oh BTW i noted your american- fox "news" slant when you speak of Muslims killing others (mareican/etc.). "they" kill ten time more of there own - in Yeman, Afphansitan, Pakistan (tody in Jalalibad)...........not to mention buring alive Jordanian muslim figher pilots.

man up - unkont your panties...........far more muslims are being killed by thier own in thier lands and anywhere else.

so it is more a problem for those folks living there than it will ever be for "us" over here.

so Chicken Little, unless you are Yemeni (and your post show you ain't) - you got nothing to cry about.
Your above vitriols and blabberings are off topic and strawman[s].
Are you capable of critical thinking or not?

My OP stated specifically, we should not blame Muslims primarily for the evil acts and violence committed by SOME Muslims, rather our focus should be on the ideology of Islam.
Agree or disagree?

It is the same as humanity then did not blame and punish all Germans who were Nazi members as the primary cause of Nazi-evils but the focus was primarily on the ideology of Nazism as represented in the Mein Kampf and the few main players, i.e. Hitler and Gang.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:01 am

My OP stated specifically, we should not blame Muslims primarily for the evil acts and violence committed by SOME Muslims, rather our focus should be on the ideology of Islam.
Agree or disagree?

as said prior i dissagree.

you posit a Relgious War - which you will lose.

i propose a war against Fundamentalism (which is not tied to any Religion - but found among all in too high numbers)

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:01 am It is the same as humanity then did not blame and punish all Germans who were Nazi members as the primary cause of Nazi-evils but the focus was primarily on the ideology of Nazism as represented in the Mein Kampf and the few main players, i.e. Hitler and Gang.
yes this an apt parallel - which was a fight against Funementalist though (NAZI ideology).

there is nothing in the theology of Islam than mandate fundamentalism any more than that in New Testement or Torah. (Islam = Judaism theologically BTW).

it is the mind of a minority of men that use these books to promote their deeds - by pick the choosing verses/interpretations of - and ignoring/throwing out the rest.

there are many forms of Islam - from Shia, to Sunni to Ahmadiyya to Alowite to Sufi................the open minded Muslims of good conscience of any of these mentioned sects are fine with "live and let live" - the dicks there of from these sects (except Sufis are bascially open minded by default - i.e. 'Buddist Muslims") are teh fundies killing others for being "heathens" (not infidels - they kill us too - but that label is used only for folks like us non-muslims/pagans/athiests).
Veritas Aequitas

gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:17 am

Agree or disagree?

i propose a war against Fundamentalism (which is not tied to any Religion - but found among all in too high numbers)
Where did I posit a Religious War?
Point is you do not think widely and wisely.

Note:
Fundamentalism: a movement or attitude stressing strict and literal adherence to a set of basic principles.

A fundamentalist Jain or Buddhist will adhere to the strict adherence of a set of principles of non-violence and compassion. So there is nothing to war against Fundamentalism per-se.

Whereas fundamentalist Islamists will commit terrible evils an violence on non-believers based on strict adherence to the Quranic verses and ethos.

So Fundamentalism is not the critical problem.
The problem is The Ideology that triggers and inspires the fundamentalists to be evil and violent.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:01 am It is the same as humanity then did not blame and punish all Germans who were Nazi members as the primary cause of Nazi-evils but the focus was primarily on the ideology of Nazism as represented in the Mein Kampf and the few main players, i.e. Hitler and Gang.
yes this an apt parallel - which was a fight against Funementalist though (NAZI ideology).
Note my point above.
You cannot blame Fundamentalism because fundamentalists can have ideologies that promote violence and those that promote non-violence.

So the effective approach is to focus on the ideology itself and not on the fundamentalists and fundamentalism.
there is nothing in the theology of Islam than mandate fundamentalism any more than that in New Testement or Torah. (Islam = Judaism theologically BTW).
Have you read the Quran thoroughly and understood [not necessary agree with] its ethos.
it is the mind of a minority of men that use these books to promote their deeds - by pick the choosing verses/interpretations of - and ignoring/throwing out the rest.
Note a true Muslims is one who has entered into a contract with Allah to comply with all the contractual terms [to one best ability] in the Quran in line with its ethos.

Note a minority of Muslims, e.g. 20% is no small issue is 300 million of Muslims which is a very significant total.

You are seem to be ignorant of what is in the Quran.
The fundamental Muslims comply with strict adherence to the verses in the Quran and they do not ignore or throw out the 'rest'.
I bet you are merely guessing and ignorantly refer to 'the rest' without knowing what you are talking about.

there are many forms of Islam - from Shia, to Sunni to Ahmadiyya to Alowite to Sufi................the open minded Muslims of good conscience of any of these mentioned sects are fine with "live and let live" - the dicks there of from these sects (except Sufis are bascially open minded by default - i.e. 'Buddist Muslims") are teh fundies killing others for being "heathens" (not infidels - they kill us too - but that label is used only for folks like us non-muslims/pagans/athiests).
Yes, there are the majority 'open minded' moderate Muslims but they are not truer Muslims than the fundamentalist Muslims.
This 80% [conservatively] is not our concern.
Our concern is with the 20% of evil prone fundamentalists [a potential pool of 300 million] who are driven to comply with the ideology of Islam and are inspired by the evil laden texts within the Quran to commit terrible evils upon non-Muslims as a divine duty.

My point here is we should NOT put emphasis to blame these evil prone Muslims [who are born that way and are unfortunate victims] but should focus on the evil laden ideology of Islam.

The theory is very simple,
get rid of the ideology of Islam and there will be no more Islamic related evil acts and violence.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:02 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:17 am

Agree or disagree?

maybe/probably so - i do value humility and learning to become more than i am not.

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:02 am Note:
Fundamentalism: a movement or attitude stressing strict and literal adherence to a set of basic principles.

A fundamentalist Jain or Buddhist will adhere to the strict adherence of a set of principles of non-violence and compassion. So there is nothing to war against Fundamentalism per-se.

I commend your smackdown of me - i did not posit this notion, but you are fully correct Sir, and I was wrong.

i thank you in correcting me. hopefully your wise texts above will help me to be more wise that i was last week.

not being flippant, you stated an excellent point and I've been show wrong per - "all fundementalism" = violent/strife.............i thank you.

gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Agree or disagree?[/quote]

i propose a war against Fundamentalism (which is not tied to any Religion - but found among all in too high numbers)[/quote]

maybe/probably so - i do value humility and learning to become more than i am not.

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:02 am Note:

I commend your smackdown of me - i did not posit this notion, but you are fully correct Sir, and I was wrong.

i thank you in correcting me. hopefully your wise texts above will help me to be more wise that i was last week.

not being flippant, you stated an excellent point and I've been show wrong per - "all fundementalism" = violent/strife.............i thank you.

Whereas fundamentalist Islamists will commit terrible evils an violence on non-believers based on strict adherence to the Quranic verses and ethos.

So Fundamentalism is not the critical problem.
per Islam IT IS!!!!!!!!!! cafeteria Muslims will "pick and choose" and "live and let live" others,

You posit thowing under the bus the 3/4's of the Cafateria Muslims for the sake of the 1/4 Wabbaddists!!!!!.

and thus aliienating 3/4 of muslims that are OUR SIDE - the side of reason, compassion, and justice.

- which would make you a Waffabbist in mindest yourself (assuming you are not a Jainist).

sure throw under the bus the 1/4 wahhabbists - i with you on THAT - but side with the cafeteria 3/4's when you diside to throw them under the same bus. (for then you become one the the Wahhabbists (regardless of your faith)

The problem is The Ideology that triggers and inspires the fundamentalists to be evil and violent.
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never did not.

were i dissagree is that that 3/4 of muslims (and Jews - theology is identical BTW - no difference at all) - are reasonable moderates and their character is no lessen by their faith.

and so there is no need for a "Religious war" (and one if you insist upon waging - you will lose (if you are a Christian) . Muslims will out number Christians in 100 yrs.

but in true - there is no need for any religious war - both religions will become obsolete in a hundred yrs via education/soft power (cocacola/softpower).

as long as the result is a majority of folks as Humanists - with for without faith - of any sect - i've no prob with the "Death of religion" - (i.e. I value Ethics and do not link it to any religion, nor do i care of who is of what religion - only care of their ethical compass).

So the effective approach is to focus on the ideology itself and not on the fundamentalists and fundamentalism.

not effective Sir - for you will loose in any relgious war.

the way to win as is stated above, affirm 3/4 muslims are on your side (and that there is nothing "evil" about the theology of Islam (BTW its identical to Judaism - then you must view the OT as evil as the Koran (I'm not into that game myself - i've read some of both - i know crap when i read it and good stuff - i did as cafeteria jews and muslims and let my conscience value the good parts in those books and reject the shitty parts *leviticus anyone?).

if you insist on warring against Islam (regardless of how evil-violent it is (same as judaism)-and as a mindless bull against muslims (jews too) of goodwill) just because they are muslims (or jews) - they I side with them of goodwill, and against you of talbanic mindset!

and you will LOSE that religious war.

Islam ain't going away.

man up, accept this FACT.

then allow for the non-demonization of 3/4's of them..........................

once you are there - ie. with me.

THEN we can talk about the problem with the Koran (and OT).

Have you read the Quran thoroughly and understood [not necessary agree with] its ethos.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

i read first 1/3 of koran in 1987,

it read like a long redundant The Apocolypse, so redundant that i lost interest in reading more the same. of the 5? or so "parts"/"Books" etc. i noted some were worthy - spoke about peace/humility/mercy - and the other books (about equal in number - 2 or 3 of the 5 or 6 i read) were just more Leviticus.

clearly the works were not written by the same man/men (yes Muslims and Jews are wrong - Mohammed/Moses did not write the "one book". it clear an asshole (prob several assholes) wrote the mean parts of the Koran (and Old Testament), and good fellows wrote the better works of the Koran and OT.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

I welcome discussion - i'm an atheist universal humanist that aligns myself with OT/Koranic theology - Recipocity.

I "pick and choose" the better parts of the OT - Amos/Jonah (and most of the minor prophets) - i throw out Ezra (tribal p**** - denied marraiges of jews with non, after returing from babylon to proclam on those that never left the land, his limited views. autor of lev is a dick, as is his work, so ignore it too.

i like Job.

i like 1/2 of NT (but think "turning the cheek - though an ideal - is not realistic in the real world).......i think Sual was a dick and ignore all his works from the lens of an author with alterior motives (opportunist/self grandizement).

my personality aligns with Judaism/Islam - ie, reciprocity (taking care not to start a fight/be a dick, but will return the insult to me in mirror proportion to one that offends me). i.e return the favor.

again, I'm interested in discussion Sir, what is your faith (or none) - why and what is your codex?

we can discuss such matters better when we understand where we are coming from.

thanks.
Veritas Aequitas

gaffo wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:26 am i read first 1/3 of koran in 1987,

it read like a long redundant The Apocolypse, so redundant that i lost interest in reading more the same. of the 5? or so "parts"/"Books" etc. i noted some were worthy - spoke about peace/humility/mercy - and the other books (about equal in number - 2 or 3 of the 5 or 6 i read) were just more Leviticus.

clearly the works were not written by the same man/men (yes Muslims and Jews are wrong - Mohammed/Moses did not write the "one book". it clear an asshole (prob several assholes) wrote the mean parts of the Koran (and Old Testament), and good fellows wrote the better works of the Koran and OT.
The general theme of the Quran is

Us [Muslim=good] versus Them [infidels= evil].

https://www.clearquran.com/002.html
Read from verse 6 Chapter 2 onward, it is a condemnation of the infidels [non-Muslims all the way] throughout the Quran.
Read a 100 verses or the whole chapter if you can and note the aggressive-condemning mood of Allah on the non-Muslims.

Try reading chapter 9
https://www.clearquran.com/009.html
which is chronologically the last chapter of the Quran.

You will come across some verses which seem to be good, but
whatever is good, moral or peaceful is Only applicable if you are a Muslim.

There are only 6236 verses in the Quran and >55% or 3400+ verses mentioned the infidels and 99% of these are in the negative, derogatory and dehumanizing.

Something is very wrong here, one has to wonder why a holy text from God must give >55% of attention to the non-believers [infidels, kafir] instead of focusing more on the spiritual development of the believers.
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas Aequitas

gaffo wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:44 am I welcome discussion - i'm an atheist universal humanist that aligns myself with OT/Koranic theology - Recipocity.

I "pick and choose" the better parts of the OT - Amos/Jonah (and most of the minor prophets) - i throw out Ezra (tribal p**** - denied marraiges of jews with non, after returing from babylon to proclam on those that never left the land, his limited views. autor of lev is a dick, as is his work, so ignore it too.

i like Job.

i like 1/2 of NT (but think "turning the cheek - though an ideal - is not realistic in the real world).......i think Sual was a dick and ignore all his works from the lens of an author with alterior motives (opportunist/self grandizement).

my personality aligns with Judaism/Islam - ie, reciprocity (taking care not to start a fight/be a dick, but will return the insult to me in mirror proportion to one that offends me). i.e return the favor.

again, I'm interested in discussion Sir, what is your faith (or none) - why and what is your codex?

thanks.
I am non-a-theist, i.e. nothing to do with theism.
I am not religious at all.
My focus is on spirituality and philosophy-proper.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

The first inherent problem with Islam is to claim that everyone is inherently Islamic in nature, and that they must all be brought back to Islam. Therein lies conflict. No other Abrahamic religion claims that sort of universality in nature. Sure, Christianity tries to 'save' non believers, but never makes claims to everyone being a Christian at their very origin.
Veritas Aequitas

Dalek Prime wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:50 pm The first inherent problem with Islam is to claim that everyone is inherently Islamic in nature, and that they must all be brought back to Islam. Therein lies conflict. No other Abrahamic religion claims that sort of universality in nature. Sure, Christianity tries to 'save' non believers, but never makes claims to everyone being a Christian at their very origin.
Agree.
In fact, no other religion claims that.

That is unilaterally insulting and being offensive to non-Muslims for no good reason except for the low self-esteem and insecurity of those humans who wrote the Quran or Allah [illusory].

Therefrom, Islam condemns non-Muslims [kafir, kuffar] in the most derogatory and all sorts of pejorative dehumanizing 'us versus them' terms in >55% of the 6236 verses in the Quran. Just imagine that.. 55% of the Quran!!

This is pure ideological brain washing and worst when there are evil and ill-intents commands directed at non-Muslims which are actualized as real [glaringly evident] terrible evil and violence.

It is the evil ideology [part] of the religion so we cannot blame Muslims who happened to be victims of the religion they had adopted by birth or converted due to ignorance.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:36 am
gaffo wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:44 am I welcome discussion - i'm an atheist universal humanist that aligns myself with OT/Koranic theology - Recipocity.

i like Job.

thanks.
I am non-a-theist, i.e. nothing to do with theism.
I am not religious at all.
My focus is on spirituality and philosophy-proper.
good to hear, then we may find somthing to discuss and learn from each other.