Hinduism is far superior to Christianity and Islam?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Averroes

Re: Proof Islam is the best of all religions.

Post by Averroes »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:45 am I am just echoing the same to you and the echo will reverberate back to you as long as you continue make those childish and condescending remarks.
Now this is really interesting. Notice that I have used the word “mimick” and “imitate,” whereas you have used the synonymous word “echo.” Now, this is really revealing of your chronic condition. For an echo is produced in an empty place.
The echo is a repetition of sound produced due to its reflection, It can be used to tell how far away an object is , how fast the object is moving, and even its shape.

If you make a sound in a large empty room, you will hear a repetition of your sound, Also if you visit a large empty place containing hard flat surfaces and produce a sound, you will hear a repetition of your sound.
Site : https://www.online-sciences.com/the-wav ... -the-echo/
So it was possible for you to echo my powerful words because you yourself are empty inside! In other words your stupidity and ignorance makes my words reverberate in you! Hence, your stupidity is proved by your own choice of words.
When my words are given back to me now, they just come back home to daddy after having accomplished their job on you!

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:32 am Note there are lots of Fake Monks 'begging' on the streets and they have been exposed, e.g.
This is such a shame. These lazy parasitic monks following Siddhartha have set up and are perpetuating a disgraceful precedent. And, now, other healthy and apt to work people have been badly influenced by these lazy parasitic monks to also beg for a living instead of working hard. It's such a shame on Siddhartha and his gang of lazy parasites and profiteers.

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:32 am Note here where the former very famous King of Thailand went on his alms round

His Majesty the King as Buddhist Monk on Alms Round during his ordination as a monk;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vawFThXgES0

Do you think he was begging literally?
In the video, the narrator says: “When the king is a monk, he is not obliged to beg his food from commoners. But king Bhumipol waived this rule and went out into the street just like any other monk.”

What a shameful stupid king. He already had much, and yet that was not enough that he needed to get his greedy hands on that which was destined to the real poor. This is a disgusting behavior.

To answer you question: Of course he was begging literally, and moreover that’s what the narrator in the video himself says. Shame on this king who took from the poor instead of giving to them. He deserves to be spit in the face by the people of Thailand for taking their hard earned money so shamelessly. Only very stupid scumbags and people without any honor can take the money destined to the real poor without being poor themselves.

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:32 am The Buddha was very dynamic and I don't believe the Buddha would condone 'alms round' in the current modern era.
Indeed, Siddhartha was very "dynamic" in his alms round and then when his begging bowl was filled to the brim, he would doze off for the rest of the day under his Bodhi tree. What a "dynamic" life! Nowadays, we call that a bum. Siddhartha would have been a "dynamic" bum in the present times.

Post by Averroes »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:03 am Btw, for the English translation which one do you refer most?
I have used different translations since I embraced Islam and I each one conveyed the message of the Holy Quran and was very helpful. However, now I prefer reciting the Holy Quran in Arabic itself and I also listen to its recitation in Arabic by the professional reciters like Sheik Mishary Al-Afasy or AbdulBasit Abdussamad and many other great reciters of Quran. In fact, this is the reason why I am much more intelligent than you. I believe, read, study, listen, recite and ponder a lot on Quran, and that have had and still have a very beneficial effect on my intellectual abilities. I was not like that before, even though I read other books before Islam. So there is still hope for you, if you would just follow the advice that I gave you on how to approach the Holy Quran, and change your ways slowly towards implementing Islam in your life. It’s up to you to take the right decisions in order to bring positive changes in your life.

Allah, the All-Knowing says in the Holy Quran, interpretation of meaning:
  • Indeed, Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change what is within themselves. And when Allah wills misfortune for a people, then there is no turning away of it. And they do not have any protector besides Him. [Holy Quran 13:11]
And Allah, the All-Knowing also narrates in the Holy Quran, how one of His Messengers, namely Prophet Hud (peace be upon him) addressed his people:
  • And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord, then turn to Him in repentance. He will send upon you abundant rain from the sky, and add strength to your strength. And do not turn away as criminals. [Quran 11:52]
The Holy Quran is inviting you and all the human beings to believe and worship our Creator, the Almighty alone without associating partners with Him and to turn to Him in repentance for our sins and start doing good deeds that is pleasing to our Creator, the Almighty.

It is up to you now. My job is done.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:03 am If you think God is so Great, you should counter my arguments against God's existence in the following thread;

God is an Impossibility
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24704
Of course God, the Almighty is the Greatest. The problem here is that you are too stupid. Not only do you not know basic logic but you do not even have common sense. I already tried once to explain to you some very basic logic concepts (e.g. difference between inductive and deductive logic) and I had to repeat the detailed explanations because you are too stupid!

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:03 am I have asked you before;
Out of the 6,236 verses in the Quran,
1. How many verses refer to non-believers favorably?
2. How many verses refer to non-beleivers unfavorably and negatively?
Already answered.

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:03 am Another question,
As a Muslim do you agree you have to enter into a covenant [spiritual contract] with Allah?
God, the Almighty created the whole universe and everything in it and that includes every human being. When God, the Almighty created me, I was already into a covenant with God, the Almighty from the day I was born itself, even though I was born in a non-Muslim family. And I believe that we all were born in a state of covenant with God, the Almighty but some have ended up not upholding the covenant, and have betrayed the trust that was given to them.

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Averroes wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:35 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:45 am I had suggested you don't use derogatory words and personal attacks in your posts but you insist.
There is absolutely no personal attacks in my posts. I simply state the facts. You are stupid, ignorant and a lazy parasite. Nothing personal in that but just plain factual statements.

Averroes wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:48 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:03 am Btw, for the English translation which one do you refer most?
I have used different translations since I embraced Islam and I each one conveyed the message of the Holy Quran and was very helpful. However, now I prefer reciting the Holy Quran in Arabic itself and I also listen to its recitation in Arabic by the professional reciters like Sheik Mishary Al-Afasy or AbdulBasit Abdussamad and many other great reciters of Quran. In fact, this is the reason why I am much more intelligent than you. I believe, read, study, listen, recite and ponder a lot on Quran, and that have had and still have a very beneficial effect on my intellectual abilities. I was not like that before, even though I read other books before Islam. So there is still hope for you, if you would just follow the advice that I gave you on how to approach the Holy Quran, and change your ways slowly towards implementing Islam in your life. It’s up to you to take the right decisions in order to bring positive changes in your life.

Allah, the All-Knowing says in the Holy Quran, interpretation of meaning:
  • Indeed, Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change what is within themselves. And when Allah wills misfortune for a people, then there is no turning away of it. And they do not have any protector besides Him. [Holy Quran 13:11]
And Allah, the All-Knowing also narrates in the Holy Quran, how one of His Messengers, namely Prophet Hud (peace be upon him) addressed his people:
  • And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord, then turn to Him in repentance. He will send upon you abundant rain from the sky, and add strength to your strength. And do not turn away as criminals. [Quran 11:52]
The Holy Quran is inviting you and all the human beings to believe and worship our Creator, the Almighty alone without associating partners with Him and to turn to Him in repentance for our sins and start doing good deeds that is pleasing to our Creator, the Almighty.

It is up to you now. My job is done.
Job done?

You are stupid, ignorant and a lazy parasite plus a promoter of evil elements.
You are proselytizing a religion [it has very limited good] that has tons of evil laden elements that will inspire certain evil prone believers to commit terrible evil acts and violence on non-Muslims and even other 'Muslims'.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:03 am If you think God is so Great, you should counter my arguments against God's existence in the following thread;

God is an Impossibility
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24704
Of course God, the Almighty is the Greatest. The problem here is that you are too stupid. Not only do you not know basic logic but you do not even have common sense. I already tried once to explain to you some very basic logic concepts (e.g. difference between inductive and deductive logic) and I had to repeat the detailed explanations because you are too stupid![/quote]
You are stupid, ignorant and a lazy parasite that you refuse to offer counter arguments to my very well presented syllogism.

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:03 am I have asked you before;
Out of the 6,236 verses in the Quran,
1. How many verses refer to non-believers favorably?
2. How many verses refer to non-beleivers unfavorably and negatively?
Already answered.
You are stupid, ignorant and a lazy parasite.
I don't see the numbers at all. Where?

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:03 am Another question,
As a Muslim do you agree you have to enter into a covenant [spiritual contract] with Allah?
God, the Almighty created the whole universe and everything in it and that includes every human being. When God, the Almighty created me, I was already into a covenant with God, the Almighty from the day I was born itself, even though I was born in a non-Muslim family. And I believe that we all were born in a state of covenant with God, the Almighty but some have ended up not upholding the covenant, and have betrayed the trust that was given to them.
[/quote]
You are stupid, ignorant and a lazy parasite.
In your so desperate to preach God [illusory], you are also delusional.

Allah had claimed it created human beings to serve it but Allah had also given humans free will to reaffirm the covenant otherwise they will be astray and end up in Hell to be tortured by Allah. This is why Muslims are expected to declare the Shahadah.

In any case, you confirm you are in a covenant i.e. a spiritual contract with Allah to comply with the contractual terms in the Quran.
Veritas Aequitas

Re: Hinduism is far superior to Christianity and Islam?

In fact, this is the reason why I am much more intelligent than you. I believe, read, study, listen, recite and ponder a lot on Quran, and that have had and still have a very beneficial effect on my intellectual abilities.
Self praise is no praise.

You are stupid, ignorant, a lazy parasite and delusional in believing an illusory God that promote evil without proof but rather based on faith.