God made Satan, Sin and Evil

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: God made Satan, Sin and Evil

Post by gaffo »

Dubious wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:11 pm If there were a god the ONLY thing we would owe it is the middle finger without getting personal! :twisted:

using Horse Sense, your above post reveals much about your past - unlike you I'm not hostile to God - and would welcome His existence should HE BE - for atheism offers nothing.

however, unlike you, me being not anti-God/Gods - and perfectly fine if they happen to show themselves as existing (having been brought up in an atheistic home from birth - on a good day i was a liberal Christian - until i outgrew it by age of 12).

You are taking "God personally" - even "hate a being you deny exists" - so you HAVE TO HAVE BEEN RAISED A FUNDIE - and are one of those "Faux" Atheists - still at war with your God - the one you deny exists (but subconsciously know does!).

phoney Atheist.

REAL Atheists never hate the Gods they deny exist.

you "outed yourself Sir"
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Greta wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:47 pm - supermassive black hole Sagittarius A*. Our galaxy's centre which fulfils all criteria for God:
if so He is a small God, most other Singularities in other same size galazies are 10-1000 times bigger!

"no fair, their god is bigger than my god!"

Milky way's god is around 5 million - Andromeda's is 100 million or so, other Galaxy Gods are in the 10th of Billion's solar masses.

life ain't fair - we get a little pissant god, the others in the universe get properly big gods ;-(.

boohooo.

Greta wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:47 pm - it is in another realm - the insides of black holes are locked off from the rest of the universe, each effectively being a universe of its own
75-percent correct, 1/4 wrong.

Greta wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:47 pm Gravity is able to transverse the barrier, so the BH is not totally in its own universe, just mostly.

only if its a Blazar - BH's poles - either one - is lined up with Earth, and within 500 light years distant.

there are two stars within 500 lysd now - both will "blowup" within a few thousands of years (or already have - lol - 499 yrs ago or less) - niether is thought to be lined up to be a Blasar WRT to earth - thankfully

Eta Carinea(sp), Betalguse are the two i'm thinking of BTW.

the former is one of the bigest stars in our galaxy - 100+ solar masses - life span of leas than 1/2 million yrs. may God have pitty on any earths in the way when she blows.

Greta wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:47 pm - it could smite us down at any time with a gamma ray burst

we are ok for sever millions of years - due to good geometry.

Greta wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:47 pm - we have a bit of it within everything. Quarks are the closest thing in baryonic matter to singularities such as is within black holes (quasi-singularities? we don't know)
??>> the theorized "quark stars" - an assumed "Stronger Force" than the Strong Force - which fails upon the creation of a Blackhole.

ya, maybe - to bad it is literally impossible to verify empiriacally - as least if you wish to let others know what you disscovered (assuming you are not spegitified) - lol.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Greta wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:40 am
They had their own modulations - the Earth, the Sun, the Moon and the dome of stars, which some thought were gods
no, Greta, you do not know the Gods, i hope you learn to know and love them.

the stars are holes in a dome, for rain to come through when the god's cry out of joy - for our crops.

the Summarians/Akkadians and Babylonians had such wisdom and know the gods ways.

look to them Madam for wisdom.

oh ya, the Earth is also a bowl, like the firmament (dome of star-holes) - but the inverse of, they meet on the horizon silly.

I think the barbarism had to happen. I saw an interesting documentary about the history of war and it really took off with agriculture because in hard times one group would steal from another, so they had to protect their stuff,

yes, their was a millia long war between the shepard and the farmer - just refer to Scott's history - Highlanders vs Lowlanders (and america's West - rent "open range" 90's era movie - very good movie BTW - about this topic).

-------------------

BTW Cain vs Able is the FIRST TALE of this eternal war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bet the Sheppard/Hunter and the "newfangled" Farmer (story is OLD - dates to a time when agriculture was new-ish. written down much latter IMO - of course.

Its not a tale of two men, its an historical relic of an older time when folks in the region were having a war over "open/closed ranges" - imo of course.

YHWH sided with the "older-outdated" sheppard, not the farmer? i wonder why.

Dubious wrote:Could it be that god took on more than it could handle (a very human trait) and also got sucked in? Maybe that's the reason for its total incognito.
If God is in the singularity (or on the other side of it) then It's going to be a tad tricky to access. Thus, the best we can do is communicate via our quarks and, given that quarks form the basis of matter, that means doing material things in a material world :)
we can wait for the BH to evaporate and God to appear.

but it looks like the universe with end via "great rip" before the BH can evaporate and God present himself. ;-/.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

QuantumT wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:11 pm If the biblical/quran god exists, which seems totally crazy, but if he does, I'd rather be deleted from existence, than meet him.
Share eternity with that idiot? Never!
lol. would you really though?

maybe you could talk God into being less of an idiot.

Abraham did concerning murdering the whole cities of Sodam and Gahmorrah - for not 100 rightious!

old Abe talked God down to 10 and then even 1!!!!!!

so. maybe you might reconcider your above thought, and maybe you can talk some sense into God - like old Abe did.

you never know, just sayin here.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:56 am
I'm interested in what you think of crop circles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADDHG7scbY0

third or fourth episode of. looks like YT removed the proper vids that have been there for at least 8 yrs. thank YT - for being less and less worth anything for me as a vehicle of discovery of vids/music - and more anal copyreich lawyer asslicker.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:55 amusing Horse Sense...
I agree! There doesn't seem to be much else available to you.
gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:55 amunlike you I'm not hostile to God
Neither am I for in order to be hostile the object of one's hostility must exist.
gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:55 amYou are taking "God personally" - even "hate a being you deny exists" - so you HAVE TO HAVE BEEN RAISED A FUNDIE - and are one of those "Faux" Atheists - still at war with your God - the one you deny exists (but subconsciously know does!).
Thank you for your brilliant psychoanalysis Herr Freud. Actually I was excommunicated at the age of eight for having confessed that I sometimes skipped church on Sundays. That mean old wanker said I was no true Christian and since priests don't lie, I believed him! :lol:
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:45 amcarry on (only wished to clarify - not be a pedantic dic).
Thanks but I can't memorize such thing, so I just loosely cite things.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

HexHammer wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:28 am
gaffo wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:45 amcarry on (only wished to clarify - not be a pedantic dic).
Thanks but I can't memorize such thing, so I just loosely cite things.
understood Sir. my memory sucks too ;-/.