Witchcraft

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: Witchcraft

Post by gaffo »

Systematic wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:19 am Had I the choice between atheism and christianity, I would choose atheism. But if you are an atheist, consider this: How many things do we know about in science that cannot be seen. I know that witchcraft exists the way that I know that nuclear power exists. It's as simple as this, it works. Like nuclear power it doesn't just work because you would really like it to work. A procedure must be followed, and you must be knowledgeable about it. Or it will blow up in your face. The christians know that spiritual power exists, but they believe that their spiritual power is the only way to be good. A glance at Nietzsche will prove this to you. Marx refers to the ancient ways of powerful women, but does not go into full detail of what they did to maintain that power (hint: it was very spiritual). Witches, by virtue of their power, are highly dangerous. But we have highly dangerous aspects to our militants which we do not fear.

lol. whatever.

Systematic wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:19 am We would not know who Socrates was if an oracle did not point out his great wisdom, and he might not have such great wisdom if his own mother had not been a midwife.
??? cite welcome. never heard this nonsense.

AFAIK we know about Socrates due to Plato, Aristotle and one other pupil who's name escapes me.
LaraWrite

Re: Witchcraft

Post by LaraWrite »

You know, you shocked me with your accuracy, I really did not deal with the subject of witchcraft, but it really is. A person who does not know anything (in this case, knowledge of witchcraft) is either afraid of this, or always denies that witchcraft exists at all. Thanks. :)