Deism

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

stretmediq

Deism

Post by stretmediq »

Necromancer

Re: Deism

Post by Necromancer »

Note on Scientific Christian Deism so that the most fundamental views of Christianity is firmly held and alongside, to exercise God's ways in reality, see The Vatican for this as well. Deism: because thinking about an all good God with the omnipotent power to create all physical, being the counterpart to primordial Devil and evil. So one is using logic to think what properties God consists of. Also many respects to Thomas Paine. "My religion is to do good!" 8)
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

to note Judiac Deulism - the concept of an all Good God vs an all evil advisary (Belial) is a latter Judaic theology (post 587 BC). and of course adopted by latter related religions Christianity and Islam (Ibliss is the baddy here).

prior to the 2nd exile, Judaism from 1200 BC to 587 BC (what is that? 620 yrs?) - judasim had no "devil" and all "Evil was done by God himself (the older part of the Torah write that YHWH destroyed Sodom and Gamorrah (newer work duteromnony - written after 587 - blames the "Devil" for the same action).

oh ya, BTW Judaism - the old and proper form (the prior to the Persian influence via Ezra/Zacharaiah/Haggi) is a Polytheistic Religion.

Baal (storm God and YHWH's brother and El's son (yes YHWH is El's son also) existed but was was bested by YHWH with Elizha help (refer to Judges work).

I mean really one only needs to read the 10 comandments to see Judiams as polytheistic............................."no other god before me" (i.e. "ok fine, if you wish to worship others gods do so AFTER me")

not to mention Leviticus's reference to the God Azezzel - the "scape goat" (an offering to that desert god as an appeasment toward that deity).
Last edited by gaffo on Sun May 06, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

oh ya god's wife is Ashira BTW
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

to clarify - God's Son YHWH's wife is Ashira.

El is God.

YHWH is his son.

Christ is God's Grandson i guess.........