A strange spiritual consequence of the multiverse theory

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: A strange spiritual consequence of the multiverse theory

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:05 pm "Awareness" isn't coming from anywhere, it's always there, it simply means that we are one and the same with reality itself, and it's always the eternal now. Because it can't be any other way, this was solved thousands of years ago in the East. But still not known in the West.
It's known all over the planet.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Serendipper wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:52 pm
By definition of universe. If one universe could communicate with another, then they wouldn't be separate universes, but connected and considered together as one universe.
Well said.

The multiverse theory being an integral aspect of the one mind of which there is nothing outside of that.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:59 pmWhat's reassuring about an unknown that likely can never be known?
----------
It's a harmless little belief that might make some people feel better, that's all. Believing that there are fantastic godlike beings way out there, and humanity isn't alone after all (even if we turn out to be alone in our universe and so never make any contact with any other species).
Essentially this is ALL ALONE .. ALL ONE...humanity is just one of an infinite amount of experiences this ONE is having.

The godlike beings is another experience that the same aloneness is having ... this human experience has not yet evolved to godlike being status yet..a cat is another experience this same one aloneness is having....that's the whole point of evolution...to ascend to greater levels of being... the buck does not stop with the experience of human, which I'm guessing you seem to believe?

What is unknown will eventually become known in the physical experience as witnessed by that which is always present AWARENESS aka YOU...

YOU can only experience one physical incarnation at a time....so what is unknowable can never be known aka AWARENESS itself, you cannot know it because you ARE IT ..you are the knowing that cannot be known. So you can only experience what is known as experienced and not before it is experienced. You cannot experience the unknown until it becomes known to you in the experience. AWARENESS is not an experience..it is that which all experiences happen.

As a human experience we cannot cross the horizon of this current physical experience...and yet other experiences are appearing here as well in the same reality as ours....the experience that is a cat for example, although a human has no idea what it is like to be a cat because it's not our experience...Consciousness alone is creating each and every experience that is possible to exist .. human is one of those experiences...but consciousness can only experience in the physical form one experience at a time....even though all possibilities exist in the same instant in consciousness. The human brain acts as a filter to all possibilities that are available from manifesting all at once, else it would go insane from info overload. The human brain is a hologram of the ultimate supreme being God.

We can only be in the frequency that we have been assigned to experience, according to our DNA programming ..and while we are in this experience no other experience is available to us physically....it seems we didn't choose to be a human.....but then why are we a human, why are we human and not a cat or a dog for example?..it's seems there is something beyond our capacity to comprehend as to why we are a human and not a cat...something beyond our reach must be choosing this human experience....this can get very complicated to explain.. so I'll stop there for now.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:23 pm I'm kinda curious though, this seems to be a major difference between the female and the male mind. What do women mean when they talk about resonating on different frequencies?
Please do not take this personally..but the female is smarter than the male...this will all become clear to you only if you are willing to study why.

God is fe/male. S/he's called Sophia.

The male is of no specific gender, he is the causeless cause of the known, aka God incarnate...when the formless becomes the form united as one... separated by knowledge ...of the ONE

If this doesn't make sense to you right now, then it will become clear when you study gnosis
Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:58 am Please do not take this personally..but the female is smarter than the male...this will all become clear to you only if you are willing to study why.

The male is of no specific gender, he is the causeless cause of the known, aka God incarnate...when the formless becomes the form united as one... separated by knowledge ...of the ONE
So you are a Gnostic, Advaitan and Pseudo-Advaitan at the same time. Well done, but those are three different and contradictory things. But then again I'm male so I can't understand.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:58 am Please do not take this personally..but the female is smarter than the male...this will all become clear to you only if you are willing to study why.

So you are a Gnostic, Advaitan and Pseudo-Advaitan at the same time. Well done, but those are three different and contradictory things. But then again I'm male so I can't understand.
Sorry, I'm back in Nondual meta mode again...DAM, when I already said I would come down to human level...geeez, habits are hard to break. :D

You seem to be in story mode again....but that's because you want to be, no problem.

No one is a label. What we are is not our label. What we ARE is not-a-thing which all labels/things are known...to that ONE ONLY.

As long as you label yourself a man you will not see your real self. So you have to do the work, I can only point you there using words, I cannot take you there. You have to make that leap yourself.

Just keep reading Nondual literature no matter what shape or form it comes in..aka lables, titles, etc...it's all the same knowledge appearing in different expressions...many authors appear, but there is only one reader you reading the words that no one ever wrote...Take no notice of the little man behind the curtain making it look like he is the one orchestrating the whole show...it's beyond that even.

Just keep reading that's all I can say.

I am putting it all very simply as I can..if you do not read, you will not learn it...it's up to you.

Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:51 pm
Atla wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 pm

Sorry, I'm back in Nondual meta mode again...DAM, when I already said I would come down to human level...geeez, habits are hard to break. :D

You seem to be in story mode again....but that's because you want to be, no problem.

No one is a label. What we are is not our label. What we ARE is not-a-thing which all labels/things are known...to that ONE ONLY.

As long as you label yourself a man you will not see your real self. So you have to do the work, I can only point you there using words, I cannot take you there. You have to make that leap yourself.

Just keep reading Nondual literature no matter what shape or form it comes in..aka lables, titles, etc...it's all the same knowledge appearing in different expressions...many authors appear, but there is only one reader you reading the words that no one ever wrote...Take no notice of the little man behind the curtain making it look like he is the one orchestrating the whole show...it's beyond that even.

Just keep reading that's all I can say.

I am putting it all very simply as I can..if you do not read, you will not learn it...it's up to you.

I can honestly tell you that you have no idea about "real" nondualism. And you also don't know what humans are, or what the real world is.
You can now stop writing long comments addressed at me, it's really pointless. Even if you try to write normally, you still only write nonsense. You are a lost cause.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:01 pm
I can honestly tell you that you have no idea about "real" nondualism. And you also don't know what humans are, or what the real world is.
You can now stop writing long comments addressed at me, it's really pointless. Even if you try to write normally, you still only write nonsense. You are a lost cause.

Okay, that's fine. I'm a lost cause that has no idea about real nondualism...according to you...and I find that intriguing.

So, would you be willing to teach me what your definition of real nondualism is then?

I've come to this forum to put my definition forward...but that does not mean I am closed to other peoples definitions.

Are you happy to share yours here? ..I'm really interested, seriously and honestly.

You appear to have one of your own, since you are able to dismiss mine as not being the right one so confidently in your opinion.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 pm So you are a Gnostic, Advaitan and Pseudo-Advaitan at the same time. Well done, but those are three different and contradictory things. But then again I'm male so I can't understand.

Are you declaring the three different and contradictory things as a truth statement because if you are then you have to explain why they are different and contradictory ...you can't just say something like that about Nondual literature being different and contradictory without backing up the truth statement with proofs that what you say is really contradictory and different, you have to explain why they are different and contradictory. So that anyone who comes to Nondual knowledge for the first time does not get confused.

So lets hear it..maybe you could start another thread about it..to save this one from going off topic.

It's okay if you continue to just want to make an idiot out of me..I already know I'm an idiot, but do you know really what you are?

Or are you just here to pipe out knowledge without ever explaining properly what it is you are talking about?

If you go silent on me, it's because you are a closed book case...so lets hear what you claim to know?

Otherwise you might just as well be making the whole thing up..

Actually, I don't care if you go silent on this one...I've seen it all before, your all mouth and no trousers.

Tough love is the hardest lesson.

Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:19 pm If you go silent on me, it's because you are a closed book case...
I changed now, I looked deep inside and had a revelation. Here it is, what do you think?

This life is nothing short of a refining fusion of eternal flow.
Growth is the deeper meaning of flow, and of us. We exist as bio-feedback.
If you have never experienced this rebirth through non-local interactions, it can be difficult to exist.
We are in the midst of an amazing maturing of choice that will remove the barriers to the world itself. Who are we? Where on the great story will we be recreated? We are at a crossroads of life-force and materialism.

Nothing is impossible. You and I are mystics of the infinite. The cosmos is full of bio-electricity.
Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is intuition. Manna is the driver of ecstasy. Faith requires exploration.

You must take a stand against dogma.
The goal of morphic resonance is to plant the seeds of starfire rather than bondage. We live, we live, we are reborn. By maturing, we dream.

Consciousness consists of transmissions of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an awakening of the primordial. To engage with the mission is to become one with it. Choice is a constant.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:29 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:19 pm If you go silent on me, it's because you are a closed book case...
I changed now, I looked deep inside and had a revelation. Here it is, what do you think?

This life is nothing short of a refining fusion of eternal flow.
Growth is the deeper meaning of flow, and of us. We exist as bio-feedback.
If you have never experienced this rebirth through non-local interactions, it can be difficult to exist.
We are in the midst of an amazing maturing of choice that will remove the barriers to the world itself. Who are we? Where on the great story will we be recreated? We are at a crossroads of life-force and materialism.

Nothing is impossible. You and I are mystics of the infinite. The cosmos is full of bio-electricity.
Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is intuition. Manna is the driver of ecstasy. Faith requires exploration.

You must take a stand against dogma.
The goal of morphic resonance is to plant the seeds of starfire rather than bondage. We live, we live, we are reborn. By maturing, we dream.

Consciousness consists of transmissions of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an awakening of the primordial. To engage with the mission is to become one with it. Choice is a constant.
What do I think ..?

I think it's amazingly identical to something that I would have written myself, it's straight to the juice... and I agree with you.

I give your post 11 out of 10 and an extra shiny glittery gold star the size of a planet :D

I loved it.

Atla

Post by Atla »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:40 pm What do I think ..?

I think it's amazingly identical to something that I would have written myself, it's straight to the juice... and I agree with you.

I give your post 11 out of 10 and an extra shiny glittery gold star the size of a planet :D

I loved it.

That's wonderful! :)

But I apologize, in hindsight I may not have been entirely truthful. I'm a bad person.

But I just found this online New Age Bullshit Generator and pressed "reionize electrons" and this is what came out. I just thought it was awesome. :)
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Atla wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:16 pm If everything that can exist naturally, does exist,...
So...your supposition would be that somewhere in the "multiverse," Superman is real. He works at "The Daily Planet," flies around, and is susceptible to Kryptonite...but he's also female, purple, canine...and made up of six particles of styrofoam...

Or is it maybe better to specify the limitations on "everything"? :wink:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:50 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:40 pm What do I think ..?

I loved it.

That's wonderful! :)

But I apologize, in hindsight I may not have been entirely truthful. I'm a bad person.

But I just found this online New Age Bullshit Generator and pressed "reionize electrons" and this is what came out. I just thought it was awesome. :)
I agree.

And is what I've been saying all along.

Smell your own BS

It's a trickless trick...and we all fall for it hook line and sinker.

Each to their own ..

Now what?

You're not a bad person, your just a barking dog like everyone else, except your a bulldog that chewed a wasp.

We can't all be show dogs.

Atla

Post by Atla »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:02 pm
Atla wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:16 pm If everything that can exist naturally, does exist,...
So...your supposition would be that somewhere in the "multiverse," Superman is real. He works at "The Daily Planet," flies around, and is susceptible to Kryptonite...but he's also female, purple, canine...and made up of six particles of styrofoam...

Or is it maybe better to specify the limitations on "everything"? :wink:
No idea if that would be possible or not. I guess you can't have a Superman made of six particles, or a male female (?), as for the rest.. yeah, I guess that should be possible?