~ What is Church ? ~

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

Re: ~ What is Church ? ~

Post by Lacewing »

HexHammer wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:51 pm
Lacewing wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:52 pm
HexHammer wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:12 pm I have an IQ of about 131
Then why do your posts show that you are functioning so far below that?
The hapless retard has returned! Why if I may ask??!?
Hey, it was just an honest question -- no need to get all pissy. :lol: If your IQ has ever been 131, then you've either had a traumatic brain injury OR you're wasting your potential terribly. I've never seen any evidence of exceptional intelligence (or even average intelligence) from the things you say. No offense. Haven't noticed other people acknowledging it either. So something seems amiss, doesn't it? Are you sure you didn't accidently transpose the last two numbers? That would still be something you could be proud of.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:18 pmHey, it was just an honest question -- no need to get all pissy. :lol: If your IQ has ever been 131, then you've either had a traumatic brain injury OR you're wasting your potential terribly. I've never seen any evidence of exceptional intelligence (or even average intelligence) from the things you say. No offense. Haven't noticed other people acknowledging it either. So something seems amiss, doesn't it? Are you sure you didn't accidently transpose the last two numbers? That would still be something you could be proud of.
I don't work any more ..been 17 years since I last worked, and yes I have had a very major brain injury as a child, but the thing is I have VERY high rational, so I can do my own lawsuits, which neither of those with 140-150 IQ can do of my buddies.

What I say is often counter intuitive to people with high IQ as their brain is only suited to calculate on known algorithms, and they can't "invent" concepts, because their intuition only lies in what they can read, when you mix in something that lies outside of books, they fall short.

People only accept what they seem plausible, so that's why science progress is slow, pioneers are often ridiculed who invent genius things. Like carbon magnets, light based microchips, starlite, etc etc.

Only like 1% of all philosophers on various forums has descent rationale to comprehend what I say.

You may say I'm delusional, but I've proven myself in the administration and quality department and predicated the outcome of many projects, and saved shit loads of hours for many projects, like found 100++ waste hours per staff in a sales team of 150++ members ..so I know I'm good and exceptionally skilled!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

HexHammer wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:39 am I know I'm good and exceptionally skilled!
Great! :)
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

HexHammer wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:39 am and saved shit loads of hours for many projects, like found 100++ waste hours per staff in a sales team of 150++ members ..so I know I'm good and exceptionally skilled!
That's less than one wasted hour each. I waste more time than that every day and it wouldn't take much finding for anyone who bothered to look for it.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Harbal wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:55 am
HexHammer wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:39 am and saved shit loads of hours for many projects, like found 100++ waste hours per staff in a sales team of 150++ members ..so I know I'm good and exceptionally skilled!
That's less than one wasted hour each. I waste more time than that every day and it wouldn't take much finding for anyone who bothered to look for it.
Well Harb, every little bit counts. The question is did HH get rewarded?

PhilX 🇺🇸
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:47 am
HexHammer wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:39 am I know I'm good and exceptionally skilled!
Maybe you could show me some posts where I failed in reasoning?
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

HexHammer wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:17 pm
Lacewing wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:47 am
Maybe you could show me some posts where I failed in reasoning?
x...........................................................................................................................x

Perhaps this will help:

DSM 5 now considers either of these criteria as equal for antisocial disorder diagnosis:
- Egocentrism.
- Absence of prosocial internal standards associated with failure to conform to lawful or culturally
normative ethical behavior.

Take your pick.

x...........................................................................................................................x
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

PauloL wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:27 pmDSM 5 now considers either of these criteria as equal for antisocial disorder diagnosis:
- Egocentrism.
- Absence of prosocial internal standards associated with failure to conform to lawful or culturally
It's quite clear you haven't been in a big buis dancing with chiefs and directors all at once, making results and make them do your bidding as a 22 y old kid.
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:18 am
PauloL wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:27 pmDSM 5 now considers either of these criteria as equal for antisocial disorder diagnosis:
- Egocentrism.
It's quite clear you haven't been in a big buis dancing with chiefs and directors all at once, making results and make them do your bidding as a 22 y old kid.
Very interesting, but could you please put that more clearly? If you add a conclusion as clear it will help, too. I understand English is not your native tongue. Neither mine. So we must try harder to make it more readable. Thanks.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

PauloL wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:36 amVery interesting, but could you please put that more clearly? If you add a conclusion as clear it will help, too. I understand English is not your native tongue. Neither mine. So we must try harder to make it more readable. Thanks.
What you said was completely irrelevant and clueless only suggesting that you don't really have a high paid job.
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:47 am
PauloL wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:36 amVery interesting, but could you please put that more clearly? If you add a conclusion as clear it will help, too. I understand English is not your native tongue. Neither mine. So we must try harder to make it more readable. Thanks.
What you said was completely irrelevant and clueless only suggesting that you don't really have a high paid job.
Interesting. Irrelevant for you, I see. You have a nice modus operandi. Judging people by what they earn, that's a sound philosophical principle for a solipsistic mind. By the way, placing a post about some DSM 5 criteria for antisocial personality disorder tells you I earn how much?
Last edited by PauloL on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

HexHammer wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:39 am
Lacewing wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:18 pmHey, it was just an honest question -- no need to get all pissy. :lol: If your IQ has ever been 131, then you've either had a traumatic brain injury OR you're wasting your potential terribly. I've never seen any evidence of exceptional intelligence (or even average intelligence) from the things you say. No offense. Haven't noticed other people acknowledging it either. So something seems amiss, doesn't it? Are you sure you didn't accidently transpose the last two numbers? That would still be something you could be proud of.
I don't work any more ..been 17 years since I last worked, and yes I have had a very major brain injury as a child, but the thing is I have VERY high rational, so I can do my own lawsuits, which neither of those with 140-150 IQ can do of my buddies.

What I say is often counter intuitive to people with high IQ as their brain is only suited to calculate on known algorithms, and they can't "invent" concepts, because their intuition only lies in what they can read, when you mix in something that lies outside of books, they fall short.

People only accept what they seem plausible, so that's why science progress is slow, pioneers are often ridiculed who invent genius things. Like carbon magnets, light based microchips, starlite, etc etc.

Only like 1% of all philosophers on various forums has descent rationale to comprehend what I say.

You may say I'm delusional, but I've proven myself in the administration and quality department and predicated the outcome of many projects, and saved shit loads of hours for many projects, like found 100++ waste hours per staff in a sales team of 150++ members ..so I know I'm good and exceptionally skilled!
How charming. And how exactly do you define 'waste hours'? Sharing a joke? Looking out the window? Smiling? Having a coffee? Going to the toilet? Breathing? You make me go all cold inside. People are not effing maths equations. As a matter of fact, destroying the morale of workers is counterproductive and does NOTHING to enhance performance--quite the opposite in fact, so the best thing large businesses can do for their companies is blow up the 'human resources i.e. people harvesting and cannibalising' departments. Stop snooping around counting footsteps and tallying coffee breaks to the split second or trying to justify your job (it's never going to be possible to do that), and it's far too late to save your soul.
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

HexHammer wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:39 am
People with high IQ:
Are only suited to calculate on known algorithms?
Can't "invent" concepts"?
Their intuition only lies in what they can read?

Does a person who writes this barely scratch what's a high IQ? This is typical for a person (not very high QI, for sure) used to think that some stereotypes created by them are the high IQ.

Not to mention the concept of things that are intuitive for low IQ people only...
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

PauloL wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:52 amtells you I earn how much?
Am I right or wrong?
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:54 amHow charming. And how exactly do you define 'waste hours'?
Please don't jump to conclusions.
The CEO wanted to save money and he had saved money for decades on those dinosaurs of 2 bit terminals from 1977, and we had anno 1997! They spontaneously broke down about 3-4 times a day and had to spend 10 min booting, so the workers sat around doing NOTHING!!! On top of that they would averagely waste about 3.5 min as they didn't save every sec so that's further time wasted for each time the terminal would break down, that spelled 100++ waste hour per person per year!

But to get the CEO's attention I knew how to wrangle him, by saying "you're not SAVING money, you're WASTING money!!!" that made him listen and pay full attention for a few sec, so I had to be quick about getting to the point!