I KNOW 'God' exists ask me about it i experienced the TESTamenT

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

I KNOW 'God' exists ask me about it i experienced the TESTamenT

Post by attofishpi »

I was reluctant to start this thread but as i sat at my keyboard - my sage or God insisted on tapping me on my right shoulder 'right' do this.

I will tell you what i KNOW about God\'God' - and what i BELIEVE based on my experience of God\'God'.

I should start with that i am a Panentheist. And one that was informed from the aether that Jesus is the Christ.

So ask me any quest.ion - you and i are all on a 'quest' and we are little more than ions.

I will be honest and frank in my knowledge of God\'God'.

http://www.androcies.com
Dontaskme

Re: I KNOW 'God' exists ask me about it i experienced the TESTamenT

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote:I was reluctant to start this thread but as i sat at my keyboard - my sage or God insisted on tapping me on my right shoulder 'right' do this.

I will tell you what i KNOW about God\'God' - and what i BELIEVE based on my experience of God\'God'.

I should start with that i am a Panentheist. And one that was informed from the aether that Jesus is the Christ.

So ask me any quest.ion - you and i are all on a 'quest' and we are little more than ions.

It's all GOD.

GOD EXISTS.

GOD doesn't need to explain GOD

Unless some one told GOD ..GOD existed... so it's that (some one)...who has to be explained...hmm!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote:
attofishpi wrote:I was reluctant to start this thread but as i sat at my keyboard - my sage or God insisted on tapping me on my right shoulder 'right' do this.

It's all GOD.

GOD EXISTS.

GOD doesn't need to explain GOD

Unless some one told GOD ..GOD existed... so it's that (some one)...who has to be explained...hmm!
Like ive said already...you are a waste of time.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

I'm seeing two dogs talking :O

Why do people in forums say somany times that they don't have time to waste? because there is a god, a dog god, who wants to torture YOU.

Anyway, I need YOU for the US army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqRxoo3Nfdc
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

TSBU wrote:Anyway, I need YOU for the US army.
Why? Because you are the greatest wanka since what you thought you had...an army?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

I believe that each person will have whatever that person needs to discover the existence of God, unfortunately some will reject the the evidence and continue to deny god's existence. That evidence is often rationalized away, perhaps "Something I ate".
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

attofishpi wrote:
Why? Because you are the greatest wanka since what you thought you had...an army?
I had to check what wanka means. Is good to be great in sonething 8)
I don't have it, US have it. I want you there :)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

TSBU wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
I had to check what wanka means. Is good to be great in sonething 8)
I don't have it, US have it. I want you there :)
Im sorry TSBU i posted after a heated argument with someone i reluctantly call Dad...and i had just finished a bottle of vodka. :(
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

I don't know if God exists or not, however I am interested as to why you think God exists. Btw I will not be offering any criticism.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

attofishpi wrote: Im sorry TSBU i posted after a heated argument with someone i reluctantly call Dad...and i had just finished a bottle of vodka. :(
It's a strange world.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Ginkgo wrote:

I don't know if God exists or not, however I am interested as to why you think God exists.
If the word God exists, then God exists.

How would/could God exist without the word?

''In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.''
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Yes. Exists in your head.
god.jpg
god.jpg (48.6 KiB) Viewed 3996 times
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Dontaskme wrote: If the word God exists, then God exists.

''In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.''
By that reasoning "Invisible Pink Unicorns" exist because the words exist, along with everything else I don't believe in.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

thedoc wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: If the word God exists, then God exists.

By that reasoning "Invisible Pink Unicorns" exist because the words exist, along with everything else I don't believe in.

Seeing has no idea what it is looking at.How could it know, who the heck is seeing,can that be known? there is no one here that has any idea what is seeing or what's being seen...All that's known is what appears to be seen.An object seen is made out of a particular configuration of energy in the form of a pattern, the pattern takes on an identity via a word which is not real, because words are just illusory sound.So what we have here in the world is an illusory sound and light show. The light being the image of the pattern. But there is nothing in the image, it is a projection of imageless light.

No one has ever seen a single thing in the world, things are only known in their sounded words as meaning...what makes up the world of things are the words, which is basically just sound with meaning attached. All sentient creatures make sounds...Does a word sounded in English, for example lets use the word HOUSE ..does that thing called a house mean anything or even exist to someone living in a country that doesn't speak English ? of course not, it doesn't mean anything, the word house in this instance is just an empty sound with about as much meaning as that of a dog barking.The world can appear as both animate and inanimate, it's all the same illusion appearing real.Invisible Pink Unicorns do exist, as a sound...or an inanimate object...Like a painting or drawing. Or a playdough model, or a knitted or plastic toy.

Words are not real literal things, they're made of illusory sound...sound gives the imageless image/object it's affect of being some thing that exists, otherwise it's absolutely nothing at all ....
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote:I KNOW 'God' exists...
Sure atto... you (or anyone) can imagine or believe or say they "know" whatever they want to for themselves. No one, however (including yourself), sees and knows what ultimately is for everyone... and it's completely delusional to think otherwise. Personally, I have no interest in asking you about the god that's in your head, tapping on your shoulders and knees. It's all very theatrical and dramatic and unmoving (for me), especially considering your known behavior and attitudes on this website.
thedoc wrote:I believe that each person will have whatever that person needs to discover the existence of God,
Sure doc... if that's what works for them, it wouldn't make sense that they wouldn't have their own built-in ability to find the best tools for themselves.
thedoc wrote:...unfortunately some will reject the the evidence and continue to deny god's existence.
Why is it unfortunate that many don't use the idea/belief of a god if it's not useful for them?