Why Live a Life of Illusion?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Why Live a Life of Illusion?

Post by Dontaskme »

surreptitious57 wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
One cant get out of existence because one was never in it. Opposite is also true. One cant get in existence because one was never out of it
That sounds very profound but is actually complete nonsense since it makes absolutely no sense at all but even so can you elaborate on it
Before I elaborate, can you tell me if you have ever heard anything like that said before?
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Dontaskme wrote:
Before I elaborate can you tell me if you have ever heard anything like that said before
No to the best of my knowledge I have not heard that or anything like it ever said before
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

surreptitious57 wrote: No to the best of my knowledge I have not heard that or anything like it ever said before
Dontaskme wrote:

One cant get out of existence because one was never in it. Opposite is also true. One cant get in existence because one was never out of it
Just to elaborate then..

There's just infinite existence without beginning nor end. HERE NOW.

Everything here now is ''Empty I Am-ness'' that is Full of it's own Emptiness = Everything&Nothing.

It's this Immediate Silent Seeing - The Full Emptiness. This timeless one Light of Now in which all names and forms dissolve.
Although names and forms dissolve-that which allows names and form to dissolve does not dissolve. That...is all ALLOWING it's always HERE NOW

This all ALLOWING is known as the only real true meaning of what LOVE actually is... it's the transparency of Awareness that looks without judgement or attachment which allows everything to be exactly as it is. Everything appears and disappears in this all allowing Love.

We know it's love because it loves doing what it's doing else it would not be doing it. Nothing would happen if it didn't exist.
Life is constantly reproducing itself because of the love for it self. Self is timeless infinity expressing itself eternally.

The body is a fortuitous concourse of atoms. There is no death for the body, only an exchange of atoms. Their changing places and taking different forms is what we call 'death.' It's a process which restores the energy level in nature that has gone down.

In reality, nothing is born and nothing is dead.

So no one can get out of living because no one ever lived. No one can die because no one ever lived.

Only 'thoughts' of name and form live and die.

The 'you' that 'you' only think 'you' are has never experienced birth or death. There is no 'you' except in this conception (conceptual idea)

This knowledge is the end of suffering and the beginning of bliss. Because it's absolute freedom of being right here and now.

Attachment to what you 'think and believe' is here is suffering.
Being with what is 'actually here' is the clarity and joy of effortless natural living.