Relation between intellegent and the reality

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

amansour

Relation between intellegent and the reality

Post by amansour »

I am not a native English speaker so most probably I will make grammar mistakes, I am sorry for that .

If there is no god we are probably a result of natural selection, so after some hundreds thousands of years human will be extremely more intelligent comparing to us, or lets us just suppose there are some intelligent beings somewhere in the universe or in a parallel universe.., live in more than 4 dimensions for example, their senses are very strong and more than 5, so they can detect signals that we can not detect ...alien
Their intelligent equal 100 times our intelligent, so of course their understanding of the world should be different from us, and better .. , our mathematics and logic must be just a particular case of their logic...,or maybe craziness for them !!

By a Mathematical induction :
* A non-living matter has no intelligent so it understand nothing about its existence and the world .
* A human being in 2016 his intelligence quotient is x so his understanding of the world is y.
* A human being in 9999 his intelligence quotient is x+dx so his understanding of the world is y+dy.
* An alien his intelligence quotient is x+X so his understanding of the world is y+Y.
* A being his intelligence quotient is infinite, his understanding of the world is infinite (he know all the reality).

So our understanding of the universe should be proportional to our intelligent .
Our intelligence is limited so we understand 1/infinity = 0 (we understand almost nothing).
Who understand totally the world is who have an infinite intelligent and this is nothing but G O D !!
Bill Wiltrack

Re: Relation between intellegent and the reality

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Excellent post!

...oh, and what do you conceive god to be?