Do you see the power?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: So then this one set about to play hide and seek with itself. And that was the purpose, to separate from it's wholeness just for the fun of seeking itself again,
I can see the value of entertainment... I just don't think it requires "remembering". This experience is brief... why not lose oneself completely in it? Some will do that... and some will half-wake-up, like from a dream... and try to remember. Either way, I don't think it matters... and it doesn't make sense to me that waking up is the purpose. We WANTED TO SLEEP AND DREAM! :D If we fully wake up, the dream is over... which it will be soon enough anyway! Do you see my brand of logic?? :D
Dontaskme wrote:...the thing to remember is that this energy has never been the character it is playing, that's only the dream of itself, so it's not the characters vibration, it's only ever the vibration of the one universal energy playing the form of Lacewing. Do you see?
Okay, yes. That makes sense. The part that doesn't make sense to me is why the universal energy would play a character over and over? I tend to think that's just our own idea for the comfort of maintaining some identity, and feeling like there is meaning and purpose as a result of our struggles and supposed accomplishments.
Dontaskme wrote:Dear Lacewing, are you familiar with a guy named Bentinho Massaro? ...
No... but thanks for telling me... I will check him out. I tend to be very skeptical of anyone who says "how it is", but I'm always interested to hear other people's perspectives. The perspectives of some people really inspire me, so I'm open to that.
Dontaskme wrote:We are so loved at all times. There is only love.
I love that! Sometimes I feel so much love for life/experience itself, I feel I could burst and dissipate into the universe right then and there. Might be hard for some to believe that, considering how "wicked" I can be on this site... but I'm not taking any of this very seriously: I'm simply playing as I exercise and explore with that side of myself. It's really fun and informative riding my dragon and clashing swords with other "myselfs" in ways I never have before. I can stop in an instant and feel love for ANYONE.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Lacewing wrote: I can stop in an instant and feel love for ANYONE.
Your friend bob will be over the moon when he hears that.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Harbal to Dontaskme wrote:While existence/creation/the Universe is much more than our powers of perception enable us to experience, I think we would be better to confine ourselves to making the most of the part of it that is accessible to our senses. Just as we would expect to be able to communicate more effectively in our own native language, rather than a foreign one, surely we would expect to experience our own existence most satisfactorily if we experience it in accordance with the way our cognitive apparatus is already configured.
I share your sentiment, Harbal. On one hand, I've always been asking questions, and can't seem to help but wonder and reach -- on the other hand, I am FULLY CONTENT to roll around in the grass laughing. I'm apparently "here" (wherever this is), so I might as well explore and experience and enjoy it, and it really doesn't even matter what it is!

But most of all, to me it feels like everything to be experienced is inside of each moment. All else beyond that are dreams and visions and stories. My goal is to be as fully and as clearly as I can be in each moment. I think there's no greater accomplishment in the universe. :lol: And if I don't accomplish it, it doesn't matter. :lol:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Lacewing wrote: on the other hand, I am FULLY CONTENT to roll around in the grass laughing.
Will you be doing that with your clothes on? I know what you can be like when you're in that mood.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: So then this one set about to play hide and seek with itself. And that was the purpose, to separate from it's wholeness just for the fun of seeking itself again,
I can see the value of entertainment... I just don't think it requires "remembering". This experience is brief... why not lose oneself completely in it? Some will do that... and some will half-wake-up, like from a dream... and try to remember. Either way, I don't think it matters... and it doesn't make sense to me that waking up is the purpose. We WANTED TO SLEEP AND DREAM! :D If we fully wake up, the dream is over... which it will be soon enough anyway! Do you see my brand of logic?? :D
Dontaskme wrote:...the thing to remember is that this energy has never been the character it is playing, that's only the dream of itself, so it's not the characters vibration, it's only ever the vibration of the one universal energy playing the form of Lacewing. Do you see?
Okay, yes. That makes sense. The part that doesn't make sense to me is why the universal energy would play a character over and over? I tend to think that's just our own idea for the comfort of maintaining some identity, and feeling like there is meaning and purpose as a result of our struggles and supposed accomplishments.
Dontaskme wrote:Dear Lacewing, are you familiar with a guy named Bentinho Massaro? ...
No... but thanks for telling me... I will check him out. I tend to be very skeptical of anyone who says "how it is", but I'm always interested to hear other people's perspectives. The perspectives of some people really inspire me, so I'm open to that.
Dontaskme wrote:We are so loved at all times. There is only love.
I love that! Sometimes I feel so much love for life/experience itself, I feel I could burst and dissipate into the universe right then and there. Might be hard for some to believe that, considering how "wicked" I can be on this site... but I'm not taking any of this very seriously: I'm simply playing as I exercise and explore with that side of myself. It's really fun and informative riding my dragon and clashing swords with other "myselfs" in ways I never have before. I can stop in an instant and feel love for ANYONE.
Great, just make sure you listen to the video link I've already given you first....it's just under 40 minutes so not too time consuming.

You'll really love it I'm absolutely certain you will resonate - the guy is a genius...imho

Can you let me know when you've seen it and tell me what you think about what he says. Much appreciated.

You say....''and it doesn't make sense to me that waking up is the purpose. We WANTED TO SLEEP AND DREAM! :D If we fully wake up, the dream is over... which it will be soon enough anyway! Do you see my brand of logic??''

Yes I totally get your logic, but it works both ways, the waking up is the sole purpose in order to reach eternal bliss or nirvana, because the transcendental dropping of the personal ''I'' is the end of all suffering. Yes, I also understand that ''If we fully wake up, the dream is over'' yes but only over for the separate ''I''.... not for the energy always at play with itself.

The overwhelming love you feel is because you are in alignment with the truth. I feel same even toward stubborn ignorant or even evil people, these people are living with lack of self esteem and need loving back to wellness that's all. Hating people is not the answer.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Harbal wrote:
Lacewing wrote: I can stop in an instant and feel love for ANYONE.
Your friend bob will be over the moon when he hears that.
:lol: I'm guessing he wouldn't believe it or care. Unconditional love must surely be among the countless things that do not have any position within Bob's intoxicated realm of tightly structured meanings. I think that's what ails Bob. Although love is a good universal medicine and transformer for anything, the recipient has to be able to receive. Otherwise, love is mostly lost on someone whose heading is spinning around while they spew their insanity in all directions. Believe me, I've tried more times than I care to remember! :lol: Thankfully I've given up that pointless effort in favor of much more pleasant and open-hearted exchanges.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Harbal wrote:
Lacewing wrote: on the other hand, I am FULLY CONTENT to roll around in the grass laughing.
Will you be doing that with your clothes on? I know what you can be like when you're in that mood.
Either way works really well. What matters most is the MOOD... 'cause you can do anything with that, and it's good.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Can you let me know when you've seen it and tell me what you think about what he says. Much appreciated.
Yes, I will!

It might be a few days, though, as I'm working on a big work project which is filling my head to its current capacity for "new stuff to process". I function better when I pace myself.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Lacewing wrote: Either way works really well. What matters most is the MOOD... 'cause you can do anything with that, and it's good.
I like your attitude towards life. In fact, I'm quite envious.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Harbal wrote:I like your attitude towards life. In fact, I'm quite envious.
Well you are a treasured contributor to my attitude, as you give me reason to log onto this site and giggle at the things you write. :D So many people don't see how hilarious and absurd it is that they take themselves so seriously. Your reminders are brilliant!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: Can you let me know when you've seen it and tell me what you think about what he says. Much appreciated.
Yes, I will!

It might be a few days, though, as I'm working on a big work project which is filling my head to its current capacity for "new stuff to process". I function better when I pace myself.
Good girl Lacewing, I love you so much for considering this. You wont regret it.

I agree pace yourself, you are more efficient and productive when you come from an empty space, always keep your bin emptied in order that new stuff can pour in.... :wink:

here is the link again, so you can bookmark it for later ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvwzOCpaXbA

I'll look forward to your feedback comments as and when they arrive. You can send me a private message if you prefer.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: I would gladly pay you a million pounds to watch it if money was not a problem for me. That's how much I want you to watch it.
The good news is that I've watched the video and I won't be charging you for my time. The bad news is that it didn't have the effect you were obviously hoping for.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote:Can you let me know when you've seen it and tell me what you think about what he says. Much appreciated.
Okay... I’m making notes so I can remember to give you my honest impressions... (which are favorable so far)

5 seconds into the introduction and I’m sure this guy has tripped on some psychedelics in his past.

His presentation style is very fast and full... which is a bit intense for my pace of mind... but I’m staying open...

Clearly, it may sound like simple words to some people... but when you’ve actually experienced what he’s talking about, it takes it to another level.

I like his statement about feeling SAFE in this universe because all that you see and all you could run into is going to be more of yourself – and if there’s only one being, there’s no unsafety. I’ve never thought about it that way before... but that makes sense to me.

I also like how he said that space and time are an illusion (which I believe too), so creation is potentially nothing but a single point of presence. And if everything is in a single point, you (as the one) have access to infinite abundance. This makes sense to me and it’s a good thing for me to remember when things feel scattered and limited in life. He also says there’s no sense in not tapping into this when it’s all available.

Now I’m blown away by his description of “giving up everything to the universe”... or something to that effect... giving away all thoughts... and seeing what’s left... that CLARITY... and I’m surprised to hear him speak of it because that is exactly what I do! That is how I see things and get answers that seem beyond myself. It is kind of thrilling to hear someone speak of it, like... “oh yeah, this is normal... just do this". That IS the kind of world I want to live in... where everyone knows that as normal. Where living/experiencing/vibrating from that space is normal! This is why I don’t take a lot of the conventionally noisy, thick ideas quite so seriously. They seem to come from a noisy, thick place. People don’t realize that until they clear it out and see what that feels like. It’s one of those things (I think) that changes you forever... you can’t unsee or unexperience it. People don't have to do this(!), but it's available.

Okay, I’m wondering if this guy must be an alien. How can he know this stuff? :D I can relate to it -- does that mean I’m an alien too?

I’m halfway in, and I have to take a break to pace myself (plus it’s late, and I’m tired). I don’t know if I could get used to his intense style, but so far I do relate to what he has said – and that’s intriguing.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:Can you let me know when you've seen it and tell me what you think about what he says. Much appreciated.
Okay... I’m making notes so I can remember to give you my honest impressions... (which are favorable so far)

5 seconds into the introduction and I’m sure this guy has tripped on some psychedelics in his past.

His presentation style is very fast and full... which is a bit intense for my pace of mind... but I’m staying open...

Clearly, it may sound like simple words to some people... but when you’ve actually experienced what he’s talking about, it takes it to another level.

I like his statement about feeling SAFE in this universe because all that you see and all you could run into is going to be more of yourself – and if there’s only one being, there’s no unsafety. I’ve never thought about it that way before... but that makes sense to me.

I also like how he said that space and time are an illusion (which I believe too), so creation is potentially nothing but a single point of presence. And if everything is in a single point, you (as the one) have access to infinite abundance. This makes sense to me and it’s a good thing for me to remember when things feel scattered and limited in life. He also says there’s no sense in not tapping into this when it’s all available.

Now I’m blown away by his description of “giving up everything to the universe”... or something to that effect... giving away all thoughts... and seeing what’s left... that CLARITY... and I’m surprised to hear him speak of it because that is exactly what I do! That is how I see things and get answers that seem beyond myself. It is kind of thrilling to hear someone speak of it, like... “oh yeah, this is normal... just do this". That IS the kind of world I want to live in... where everyone knows that as normal. Where living/experiencing/vibrating from that space is normal! This is why I don’t take a lot of the conventionally noisy, thick ideas quite so seriously. They seem to come from a noisy, thick place. People don’t realize that until they clear it out and see what that feels like. It’s one of those things (I think) that changes you forever... you can’t unsee or unexperience it. People don't have to do this(!), but it's available.

Okay, I’m wondering if this guy must be an alien. How can he know this stuff? :D I can relate to it -- does that mean I’m an alien too?

I’m halfway in, and I have to take a break to pace myself (plus it’s late, and I’m tired). I don’t know if I could get used to his intense style, but so far I do relate to what he has said – and that’s intriguing.
Lacewing thanks for your enthusiastic comments, I'm so grateful to both you and Harbal for giving the video a look in. If I only ever wake up one person to the truth of their being in my whole lifetime, I will have completed my purpose in life..

I will be back later to reply to some of your comments. Thanks for being a great sport. We can lead horses to water, but can't make them drink, they will only ever drink when they are ready to drink, when they are thirsty.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote:

Hi Lacewing..yes, staying open minded, always a wise idea, to be that open space of allowing in which the universal knowledge which is only ever your own inner library of intuition,let that be your guide... and not be influenced by other peoples thoughts. Although it's okay if other peoples ideas are your own but never take any said as gospel including what I'm saying, always follow your own path to truth,.

Some people can do and say the most extraordinary things that would leave the ordinary average joe on the street scratching their head. I personally don't care or have no idea whether someone has tripped on some psychedelics, and I know your only using the idea as a joke, but I'm not interested in the how or why the person knows what he knows, I'm only interested in the message said.

My intuition tells me that everything that could possible happen in all eternity has already happened else nothing could ever happen. And that this present movie called 3D life we are experiencing now is just one tiny drop of the ocean. Also, when he talks about entanglement, I'm thinking this means that there are far more superior intelligence realities interfacing with this 3D world. That's when you witness the likes of genius people such as the great musician Beethoven, and the artist Vincent van Gogh, great scientists like Nikola Tesla and Einstein, plus many many more, also see the great phenomena who is Stephen Wiltshire...google him to find out what his amazing ''out of this world'' incredible talent is.

The intelligence of the universe can be accessed by any one, these people I've mentioned above prove it, these people are just ordinary people at base level who know how to tap into the infinite field of potential that all ready exists. Life as we know it is just a replay of what already exists infinitely, or how else could anything appear to itself if it hadn't.

People like Bentinho are just remembering or realising that they are the eternal self experiencing itself in infinite ways, and or of infinite levels of intelligence and awareness.
Lacewing wrote:Clearly, it may sound like simple words to some people... but when you’ve actually experienced what he’s talking about, it takes it to another level.

Thanks Lacewing, I kind of knew you would resonate with Bentinho.

We are always loved and cared for, nothing can harm energy expressing itself, if something bad does happen, it is only because this one energy is choosing to express that role, it's just an experience it needs to play out, there is a reason for everything that happens. We just have to rediscover what it is, and that's the whole fun part of this one is to explore it self infinitely, it's all so wise and intelligent and beautiful. Anything of material form will eventually rot and decay and return to source, that being that which animates it. That is unborn therefore cannot die.

And I agree with you, once stretched by this kind of knowledge there is no going back to our original size... :D