God is in Everybody but not Everybody is Good

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

AiR

God is in Everybody but not Everybody is Good

Post by AiR »

God is within every being. But it is not necessary that every being is good. The question that arises is how can every being have God, but not be good?

The answer: every being has God because every being is empowered, is ignited, is energized by the power of God. But every being is not good because this being has got its ego and this ego carries with it a mind, memory, an intellect or karmas of past lives and experiences.. And because a being carries its own karmas, its mind, its intellect, it need not be good.

Why are there so many terrorists? Why are there so many thieves, gangsters and rapists? Because these people are experiencing the result of their karmas. The law of karma, being reformative, is reforming these people as they live and equating their karmas or these people are redeeming their karmas with circumstances, actions, pain, pleasure and all kinds of things.

Therefore, remember that everybody has God, but not everybody is good. Our challenge is not to see the ‘everybody’ who is not good, our challenge is to see beyond, and see the God that is within everybody. By seeing that God, our God will always be manifested.

AiR
Philosophy Explorer

Re: God is in Everybody but not Everybody is Good

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

What do you mean by the following?:

"The answer: every being has God because every being is empowered, is ignited, is energized by the power of God."

Has every being told you this is another question?

PhilX
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Assuming God, and that He is good. Lots of assumptions here.

Btw Phil, your question should be rephrased to 'what does AiR mean by anything he wrote?'.
AiR

Post by AiR »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:What do you mean by the following?:

"The answer: every being has God because every being is empowered, is ignited, is energized by the power of God."

PhilX
Dear Philosophy Explorer,
When I look up at the ceiling of my office room, I see 20 bulbs that are lit bright and shining. I don’t ask them if they have electricity in them. I can see it. They are bright and lit by the power of electricity that flows through them. That is what I mean when I say every being has God. Our soul, our prana, our chi, our energy, or our Atman ignites and enlivens us, and this is what I mean by every being has God power within.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

AiR wrote:

PhilX
When I look up at the ceiling of my office room, I see 20 bulbs that are lit bright and shining. I don’t ask them if they have electricity in them. I can see it. They are bright and lit by the power of electricity that flows through them. That is what I mean when I say every being has God. Our soul, our prana, our chi, our energy, or our Atman ignites and enlivens us, and this is what I mean by every being has God power within.
Does the Devil have God in him?

PhilX
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Air plz stop all your blasphemous nonsense and babble!!!
Greta

Post by Greta »

Let's assume the word "good" refers to "nice" people not much keen on hurting others. In practice, "bad" people are those who damage what you care about.

Why isn't everyone good? Without destruction there can be no growth. Old forms must make way for new ones. These dynamics play out in nature and they play out in humans who are, despite some protestations, also part of nature. So some people are unsettled and tempestuous and therefore more inclined towards destruction than more settled souls. Does it make those people "bad" - on an existential level - or just a natural phenomenon akin to tiny volcanoes, earthquakes and cyclones?

On a personal level there's not much question about goodness and badness, but existentially I'm not so sure. Being a tempestuous and destructive being is a dirty job that diversity dictates someone will inevitably have to do. Be glad if it's not you, and to not come across their paths.
AiR

Post by AiR »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
AiR wrote:

PhilX
Does the Devil have God in him?

PhilX
Dear Philosophy explorer,
Everything is a manifestation of God; so if you believe there is devil, then yes, even the devil has God in him.

AiR
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

"For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled." --Revelation 17:17
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

AiR wrote: When I look up at the ceiling of my office room, I see 20 bulbs that are lit bright and shining. I don’t ask them if they have electricity in them. I can see it. They are bright and lit by the power of electricity that flows through them. That is what I mean when I say every being has God. Our soul, our prana, our chi, our energy, or our Atman ignites and enlivens us, and this is what I mean by every being has God power within.
Do we need to take precautions to prevent overheating?
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

AiR wrote: I don’t ask them if they have electricity in them. I can see it.
Get yourself a good agent because there's an earner in this. Electricity is invisible to normal human senses and biological oddities have been making a good quid since P.T Barnum.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bobevenson wrote:"For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled." --Revelation 17:17
...and thus, eventually as IT dictates, we all submit to becoming the beast. Adios amigos...entropy is not quite a bitch.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Obvious Leo wrote:
AiR wrote: I don’t ask them if they have electricity in them. I can see it.
Get yourself a good agent because there's an earner in this. Electricity is invisible to normal human senses and biological oddities have been making a good quid since P.T Barnum.
The invisible can't be seen for obvious reasons. What is seen are the effects of the unseen. That's the only way the blind can see itself.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

Dontaskme wrote:The invisible can't be seen for obvious reasons.
The bloody obvious is my specialty. The invisible can't be seen because it's invisible. That'll be fifty dollars please.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Obvious Leo wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:The invisible can't be seen for obvious reasons.
The bloody obvious is my specialty. The invisible can't be seen because it's invisible. That'll be fifty dollars please.
Are you visible, can you see you?