WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dalek Prime

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by Dalek Prime »

Lacewing wrote:
manden wrote:I have written more than fifty groups about the true God , the real creator of the universe .
FIFTY groups? You are a SPAMMER, Manden.

And this is why you don't/can't answer the questions that show the contradictions and limitations of what you say. You just keep regurgitating the same nonsense phrases over and over in as many places as you can... like a primitively programmed robot... spreading like a cancer... as if such behavior would enlighten anyone! It cannot, because YOU and your message are not enlightened. You are thick and dull. Such is not of god. Such is stupidity. And you are spreading yours far and wide. SHAMEFUL! You have SO MUCH MORE to see and learn! To think you do not, is the greatest ignorance of all!
I have to agree on this. Manden is disrupting the forum. It's the same in all threads, where there could be one waste of space instead. At least Bob's fun.

Can I get an "Amen" on this?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

manden wrote:Read on facekook : Manfred Dengler Wohnort Roth .

I have written more than fifty groups about the true God , the real creator of the universe .

I can only say that he let me recognize many things - but you ABLE to recognize this , if you you are REALLY COMPLETELY HONEST TO YOURSELF !

Do you know , why ? Because the mankind is the REAL child of the true God - and you are part of this mankind !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Egg and, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Mornaise Sauce, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam,
manden

Post by manden »

You don't know it better - like this pityable mankind ! You and this mankind are so corrupt and ill that you can't have a clear thought .
Our TRUE God may help us .
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

manden wrote:You don't know it better - like this pityable mankind ! You and this mankind are so corrupt and ill that you can't have a clear thought .
Our TRUE God may help us .
I'd rather be me, than you.
SO bugger off!