WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by manden » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:19 pm

One part of the manmade idol is correct : the creator has created everything .

And that is MUCH MORE than you pitiable creatures believe !


I recognized at his creation that the real creator of the universe really exists . Later I even became a little bit tool of the real creator and

he let me recognize some things .

But people like you are too far away from the true God , the REAL father of the mankind , to be able to understand only a little bit .

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11964
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by Arising_uk » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:50 pm

manden wrote:One part of the manmade idol is correct : the creator has created everything .
But there's more than one religion so which 'creator' are you talking about here?
And that is MUCH MORE than you pitiable creatures believe !
Save your pity for yourself.
I recognized at his creation that the real creator of the universe really exists . ..
How?
Later I even became a little bit tool of the real creator and he let me recognize some things .
Did 'it', such as?
But people like you are too far away from the true God , the REAL father of the mankind , to be able to understand only a little bit .
If there is a true 'god' does this mean there are lot's of other 'gods', a la the African Christians?

User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 4060
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by Harbal » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:07 pm

manden wrote: ! Very , very much to learn !
Yes, indeed, manden, but when are you going to make a start?

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by manden » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:18 pm

The true God is the real creator of the universe - of course NOT " God " of any religion ( all manmade and in the main false ) !

I KNOW it , because I KNOW the true God . Is that so difficult to grasp ?

How could I recognize his EXISTENCE and later become a little bit tool of him ?

You must search for the truth about the true God at his creation - completely honest to yourself , with all your strength and will , with reason

and logic , and above all you must be able to come free from the influence of the religions and this world .

I know that is incredibly difficult for this mankind , but it is possible , I could do it ( took many years , and the grace of the true God against the

mankind )

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by Lacewing » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Imagine if we were all meeting at a pub in person and having a beer...

Bill would be holding a coffee cup...

Bob would be installing an OUZO ticket dispenser in the corner...

Manden would be telling everyone about his little tool...

I would be challenging some know-it-all drunk...

Wouldn't it be just the weirdest cast of characters? Like something from a Star Wars bar scene.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11964
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by Arising_uk » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:45 pm

manden wrote:The true God is the real creator of the universe - of course NOT " God " of any religion ( all manmade and in the main false ) !

I KNOW it , because I KNOW the true God . Is that so difficult to grasp ?
How did you come to this 'knowing'?
How could I recognize his EXISTENCE and later become a little bit tool of him ?
A lot of a tool really but how you recognised 'its' existence is what I'm asking you, how did you recognise 'it'?
You must search for the truth about the true God at his creation - completely honest to yourself , with all your strength and will , with reason

and logic , and above all you must be able to come free from the influence of the religions and this world .
Did you come free from the influence of your religious upbringing? It doesn't look like it. Did you start from the premise that there is no 'true God' and there is no 'creator' of the Universe.
I know that is incredibly difficult for this mankind , but it is possible , I could do it ( took many years , and the grace of the true God against the mankind )
A large percentage of this mankind believes in a creator of the Universe, you are nothing special.

thedoc
Posts: 6473
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by thedoc » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:52 pm

Lacewing wrote:Imagine if we were all meeting at a pub in person and having a beer...

Bill would be holding a coffee cup...

Bob would be installing an OUZO ticket dispenser in the corner...

Manden would be telling everyone about his little tool...

I would be challenging some know-it-all drunk...

Wouldn't it be just the weirdest cast of characters? Like something from a Star Wars bar scene.
Hey! I'm right here, ya know, and I can read this stuff.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by Lacewing » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:57 pm

thedoc wrote:
Lacewing wrote:Imagine if we were all meeting at a pub in person and having a beer...

Bill would be holding a coffee cup...

Bob would be installing an OUZO ticket dispenser in the corner...

Manden would be telling everyone about his little tool...

I would be challenging some know-it-all drunk...

Wouldn't it be just the weirdest cast of characters? Like something from a Star Wars bar scene.
Hey! I'm right here, ya know, and I can read this stuff.
So are you saying you'd be the know-it-all drunk? :lol: :lol:

I'm guessing we'd have a roomful! :D

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by Dalek Prime » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:30 am

manden wrote:The true God is the real creator of the universe - of course NOT " God " of any religion ( all manmade and in the main false ) !

(Almost) every human being is able to recognize his EXISTENCE at his creation , but O N L Y completely honest to oneself , with all its strength

and will , with reason and logic , and must make free from the influence of the (corrupt) religions and this (corrupt) world !

THAT IS INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT , BUT IT IS POSSIBLE ! ( have you something to loose ? )
Yes. Reason and self-respect.

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by manden » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:43 am

There is ONLY ONE way for this since milleniums catastrophal mankind ( of course you are too BLIND to see it ) :

to try to recognize the EXISTENCE of the true God ( of course NONE of the selfmade religions ) and then to decide to obey him without conditions !

Also the selfmade human ideologies ONLY lead to chaos !

Try to OPEN your eyes ! If you REALLY WANT , you can do it .

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3266
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by HexHammer » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:47 am

manden wrote:The simple answer is : the mankind is (almost) godless !

And is anybody interested in that ?

LIFE must go on - also this bad , (almost) senseless life !

C R A Z Y - that describes this mankind !
You have absolutely no clue about what you are saying. When man was most god fearing, there was great wars, torture, poverty and famine.

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by manden » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:19 pm

I know this incredible betterknowers like you ! WHAT A PITYABLE MANKIND !

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11964
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:59 pm

manden wrote:There is ONLY ONE way for this since milleniums catastrophal mankind ( of course you are too BLIND to see it ) :
How did you se it?
to try to recognize the EXISTENCE of the true God ( of course NONE of the selfmade religions ) ...
How did you recognise it?
and then to decide to obey him without conditions !
How do you know what 'it' wants?
Also the selfmade human ideologies ONLY lead to chaos !
And yet we have advanced ever onwards?
Try to OPEN your eyes ! If you REALLY WANT , you can do it .
Ah! There's the problem as I don't believe your 'God' exists, at least not in the sense of a creator that gives a toss, and that is why I'm asking you how you did what you say you've done.

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by manden » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:39 pm

Read on facekook : Manfred Dengler Wohnort Roth .

I have written more than fifty groups about the true God , the real creator of the universe .

I can only say that he let me recognize many things - but you ABLE to recognize this , if you you are REALLY COMPLETELY HONEST TO YOURSELF !

Do you know , why ? Because the mankind is the REAL child of the true God - and you are part of this mankind !

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: WHY is the mankind so bad ?

Post by Lacewing » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:59 pm

manden wrote:I have written more than fifty groups about the true God , the real creator of the universe .
FIFTY groups? You are a SPAMMER, Manden.

And this is why you don't/can't answer the questions that show the contradictions and limitations of what you say. You just keep regurgitating the same nonsense phrases over and over in as many places as you can... like a primitively programmed robot... spreading like a cancer... as if such behavior would enlighten anyone! It cannot, because YOU and your message are not enlightened. You are thick and dull. Such is not of god. Such is stupidity. And you are spreading yours far and wide. SHAMEFUL! You have SO MUCH MORE to see and learn! To think you do not, is the greatest ignorance of all!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests