LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Obvious Leo

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by Obvious Leo »

Harbal wrote:You can't just love on demand, Manden. If love or trust doesn't spontaneously arise in you it can't just be conjured up out of nowhere. If it could then it wouldn't really be worth much, would it?
This is rather similar to the argument I've often used on theists who insist that I'll go to hell for not believing in god. How on earth could a just god punish somebody for not believing in his existence when he simply doesn't believe it to be a true story. I could just pretend to believe and not let on that I reckon it's a crock of shit but that would be assuming a pretty stupid god if I reckon he'd fall for it. I could also do what the theist does and regard a belief as simply an act of will and that if I wish badly enough to believe the story then I will. Except I believe I know myself too well to believe that I will ever believe something simply by believing that I will believe it.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"... Sir Walter Scott.

Beliefs are strictly for the credulous by their very definition because to hold a belief is to accept as true that which is not supported by any evidence. Any god who would place such a conceptual strait-jacket on his own creation is no better than a sadist and to love such a villain would be an act of masochism.
manden

Post by manden »

Harbal wrote:You can't just love on demand, Manden. If love or trust doesn't spontaneously arise in you it can't just be conjured up out of nowhere. If it could then it wouldn't really be worth much, would it?
If you can recognize the truth , you can learn to love your creator and his creation ! But you must want to to recognize it . TILL NOW this
mankind does NOT want ( besides me ) ! I work for and with the true God f o r this mankind !
manden

Post by manden »

FlashDangerpants wrote:
manden wrote:The creator of the universe is our loving father . I KNOW it .
You wrote before that you know that he exists, and more than that is impossible to know.

Now you admit that was a lie.
If you are able to recognize his EXISTENCE , you are able to learn more about him ( among others the most imprtant that he is father of the mankind ) - before N O T ! And till now I am the only human being who could recognize his EXISTENCE .
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

manden wrote:! And till now I am the only human being who could recognize his EXISTENCE .
I know what you mean because I used to have a dog like that. You could just be sitting there minding your own business reading a book or whatever and all of a sudden she'd jump up barking as if she had all four horsemen of the Apocalypse up her arse. Christ knows what she might have seen, and seeing that she was of the canine persuasion it might have been anything, but she sure as fuck saw something which no other bastard ever saw.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

manden wrote:
LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have
I cannot love somebody for whose existence there is absolutely no evidence
However if you think he exists and want to love him then that is fine by me
manden

Post by manden »

It is possible - but for this ill mankind very difficult - to recognize our real creator of the universe ( NO Religion ) at his creation .

What you have to grasp : if there anything exists , there must be an unimaginable superior logic and power ( belongs to the creator , of course ) ,

who has created it !

TRY TO GRASP IT ! IF you really can grasp , you know that our real creator of the universe exists !

It is very simple for somebody who can think C L E A R ( no influence of the false religions and this corrupt world ) !
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

manden wrote:
FlashDangerpants wrote:
manden wrote:The creator of the universe is our loving father . I KNOW it .
You wrote before that you know that he exists, and more than that is impossible to know.

Now you admit that was a lie.
If you are able to recognize his EXISTENCE , you are able to learn more about him ( among others the most imprtant that he is father of the mankind ) - before N O T ! And till now I am the only human being who could recognize his EXISTENCE .
But all you know is he exists (more than this is not possible to know) - this is what you have written many times.
So how do you know more than this, when more than this is not possible to be known?
manden

Post by manden »

if you can recognize his EXISTENCE , it is able to recognize more .
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

manden wrote:if you can recognize his EXISTENCE , it is able to recognize more .
Can you recognize that you aren't accomplishing anything here?
manden

Post by manden »

I say the truth about the true God . And hope you learn a little .
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

manden wrote:if you can recognize his EXISTENCE , it is able to recognize more .
lacewing wrote:Can you recognize that you aren't accomplishing anything here?
manden wrote:I say the truth about the true God . And hope you learn a little .
Ah... so you don't recognize that you aren't accomplishing anything here. Not very aware. Your true god isn't very effective in choosing messengers or platforms. Let's see, ONE messenger... positioned in a totally inappropriate environment for the best use of the message... and supposedly directed to repeatedly rant the same thing over and over at an audience that doesn't give a crap... hmm. Clearly there's nothing divine or true or meaningful about any part of that. How could a god POSSIBLY be so stupid? A god wouldn't be (of course!)... only a self-glorifying human seeking a captive audience in order to claim to be a tool of a god (or divine purpose) would be. Now THAT is easy to recognize! :D
manden

Post by manden »

God is of course not stupid , very very stupid is the mankind a n d especially you !
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

manden wrote:God is of course not stupid , very very stupid is the mankind a n d especially you !
Well such a god would have to be stupid to choose you as a SINGLE MESSENGER to deliver a message in such an INEFFECTIVE WAY to a completely INAPPROPRIATE AUDIENCE... which is obviously a terrible waste of energy and time. So, either it's your god or it's you that's being very stupid. One of you needs to be honorable and take responsibility for such stupidity.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

Lacewing. We cross-posted each other and it seems we're on the same wavelength. (Again).
manden wrote:God is of course not stupid ,
Yes he is. He's an absolute moron with no talent whatsoever for personnel selection, so it's no wonder his business is going bust. Half of his staff are either in jail or heading that way for being perverts, tamperers and all other varieties of rock spider, and if you're the best he can do in the way of a goodwill ambassador at large then it's only a matter of time before the banks foreclose on his operation and send the receivers in. He clearly has no talent for omnipotence and should seriously consider an alternative line of work.
Last edited by Obvious Leo on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

manden wrote:
if there anything exists there must be an unimaginable superior logic and power
But if it is unimaginable I cannot even perceive of the possibility that it may exist