LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by manden » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:33 am

if something exists then must an unimaginable superior logic and power exist , which has made it !

That is possible to grasp with human logic and intellect . You must come free from the influence of the false religions and this corrupt and ill

world , and try to understand completely honest to yourself , with reason and logic and with all your strength and will .

That is very difficult , but possible - I could do it .

FlashDangerpants
Posts: 1773
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by FlashDangerpants » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:02 am

manden wrote:if you can recognize his EXISTENCE , it is able to recognize more .
You are lying. You said quite specifically that "NOTHING MORE CAN BE KNOWN"
Stop pretending to know things that you have already said cannot be known.

What hope can there be in this sick world if the only one among us who knows the only important thing (that God exists but nothing more than this can be known) is pathetic enough to deceive himself anyway?

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by manden » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:25 am

What I said is for normal men , like the whole mankind . I could come further , I could recognize his EXISTENCE and now I have contact to

our creator .

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by Lacewing » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:17 pm

manden wrote:if something exists then must an unimaginable superior logic and power exist , which has made it !
Nope. There is no "must".
manden wrote: That is possible to grasp with human logic and intellect .
It is possible to MAKE UP with human logic and intellect.
manden wrote: You must come free from the influence of the false religions and this corrupt and ill

world , and try to understand completely honest to yourself , with reason and logic and with all your strength and will .
MANY OF US HAVE DONE THIS, Manden! And we have not come to your religious conclusions. Your way of seeing is not the only way to see. Your idea of freedom is not the only freedom. You should know this.
manden wrote: That is very difficult , but possible - I could do it .
You like to believe that you are so special... but you are not. What you are able to do... is what you believe in. If it was difficult for you and yet you achieved it... BRAVO! Other people are doing the same in their lives. To NOT recognize this (if your own journey is true) is idiotic. To realize BEYOND ONESELF does NOT make one's view SMALLER! The fact that you have such a narrow, self-absorbed focus shows how VERY LITTLE you actually see beyond yourself.

Considering your utter intoxication with your own NONSENSE... I realize it's fairly pointless to talk with you. But I trust that other people reading this find it entertaining or of value in some way.

If you have such an important message, Manden... WHY ARE YOU WASTING IT HERE? Wouldn't it make so much more sense for you to find a receptive audience? I think it's very clear that you're just here to parade around in front of people while stroking your own ego. That is not a divine example for other people to follow. You are deceitful and phony and arrogant... and whatever god you think you know sounds suspiciously HUMAN (like you) in its limitation and ignorance. There are many people like you, forcing their beliefs on everyone else, rather than respecting DIVINITY IN ALL!!!

It just seems so idiotic for any human to think that they or any other human could KNOW the vast magnitude of all that is beyond our human senses and ability to even fathom. And the insatiable desire to IMAGINE SUCH BY GIVING IT A GENDER AND PERSONA AND HUMAN LIMITATIONS/DESIRES is so FREAKIN' PRIMITIVE... it's a behavior almost beyond fathoming itself!!! At least recognize that you've made it up to bring you comfort, and be happy with that. Forcing it onto other people as if you are some uniquely divine messenger dispensing ultimate truth doesn't serve you or anyone else. The GREATEST thing you can do for everyone is to respect that they have their own divine path (regardless of what it looks like)... and be open to learning from a broader vision of the divine in ALL.

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by manden » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Perhaps many human beings tried it , but nobody could do it in the " right " way . Nearest was Jesus who could (almost) recognize that the mankind

is child of the real creator of the universe . But he did not really recognize the real creator because he was too much influenced by his in the main

false religion .

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by Dalek Prime » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Manden, stop wasting our time, and littering the forum with threads that just repeat the same unprovable assertions. Just stop.

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by manden » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:00 pm

I am the human being , who can do the most for the whole mankind , and I will try to do it , if you can grasp it or not !

I obey to the real creator of the universe , the God of the WHOLE mankind !

thedoc
Posts: 6473
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by thedoc » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:03 pm

manden wrote:
Perhaps many human beings tried it , but nobody could do it in the " right " way .

Oh My Goodness! We have another Seymour Lessans here, only he knew how to open doors and make discoveries. But Seymour is dead, pity Manden isn't, maybe then one of his disciples would take up the cause and do it even worse than Manden. That would be amusing.

thedoc
Posts: 6473
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by thedoc » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:07 pm

manden wrote:I am the human being , who can do the most for the whole mankind , and I will try to do it , if you can grasp it or not !
I obey to the real creator of the universe , the God of the WHOLE mankind !
Sorry but you can't do anything till you learn something, and you won't learn anything till you grow up, which might be many years.

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by manden » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:10 pm

You are simply an atheist - and atheists know nothing important .

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by Lacewing » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Dear Moderators,

Please ban Manden from this Philosophy site as he contributes nothing but his repetitive toxic preaching which degrades this site even worse than the behavior of Bill or Bob. :twisted: Manden needs to be SENT ON HIS WAY to a religious forum/audience that is more appropriate for his ranting and raving. This isn't an issue of free speech -- allowing this to continue invites every religious fanatic to scream their commandments at all of us. Clearly this is not the place for such incessant behavior. If people can't be responsibly self-moderating after a reasonable amount of time and feedback, then it seems completely appropriate and beneficial for a greater level of moderation to step in to preserve reasonable value for all. Why else is the greater level of moderation there?

I happily volunteer to become a moderator and take care of it! :lol: :twisted:

thedoc
Posts: 6473
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by thedoc » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:43 pm

Lacewing wrote:Dear Moderators,

Please ban Manden from this Philosophy site as he contributes nothing but his repetitive toxic preaching which degrades this site even worse than the behavior of Bill or Bob. :twisted: Manden needs to be SENT ON HIS WAY to a religious forum/audience that is more appropriate for his ranting and raving. This isn't an issue of free speech -- allowing this to continue invites every religious fanatic to scream their commandments at all of us. Clearly this is not the place for such incessant behavior. If people can't be responsibly self-moderating after a reasonable amount of time and feedback, then it seems completely appropriate and beneficial for a greater level of moderation to step in to preserve reasonable value for all. Why else is the greater level of moderation there?

I happily volunteer to become a moderator and take care of it! :lol: :twisted:

I would add my support to this suggestion, but I might be just as guilty of hostility and Vitriol as Manden and therefore just as liable to be banned.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by Lacewing » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:43 pm

thedoc wrote:I would add my support to this suggestion, but I might be just as guilty of hostility and Vitriol as Manden and therefore just as liable to be banned.
A certain amount of bad behavior seems conducive to discussions here. :twisted: I wouldn't suggest eliminating that. It's refreshing in its raw honesty and humor. I see a difference between that and repetitive self-absorbed preaching/condemnation or excessive misuse/bombardment via the site. Everyone is free to share their views on all sorts of things... but to continually repeat the same mindless words/phrases over and over, while NOT engaging in discussions, seems too stupid to be allowed in any thinking environment. :D

Perhaps it could be determined by votes -- enough votes that it wasn't too casually enforced -- like, 6 votes. That's a lot here... and anyone that gets six votes is clearly excessively irritating to too many members. They could even make a final plea to stay... and try to reverse some votes. I'm not trying to be cruel and exclusive. I'm trying to suggest that people be accountable and responsible for moderating their own behavior. There are too many big babies making messes all over the place. I mean, c'mon! It's not that hard to be aware of other people... is it???

If there were 6 votes against me, I'd leave in a second. I wouldn't remain in a place where I was clearly an excessive irritant. So I'm not trying to be above the guidelines I'm proposing.

Obvious Leo
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 1:05 am
Location: Australia

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by Obvious Leo » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:28 am

I tend to think that less is more when it comes to moderation of posts. We are always free to ignore the posts of people who we find offensive and/or stupid and within limits it is reasonable to retaliate in kind when subjected to ad hominem attack. However what manden is doing is totally out of order in a philosophy forum because he consistently refuses to substantiate his views with any form of reasoned argument, which is the sole purpose of the philosophical discourse. Such behaviour is more than simply discourteous to the members here. It is an affront to philosophy itself and should therefore be condemned in the strongest possible terms. However I would not vote to have manden banned. People who beatify ignorance in this way should be heard so that their true natures can be revealed. These are the vipers in the nest of wisdom who need to be exposed for the toxic vermin that they are.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: LEARN TO LOVE your real creator and his creation - with all you have

Post by Lacewing » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:20 am

Obvious Leo wrote:I tend to think that less is more when it comes to moderation of posts. We are always free to ignore the posts of people who we find offensive and/or stupid and within limits it is reasonable to retaliate in kind when subjected to ad hominem attack. However what manden is doing is totally out of order in a philosophy forum because he consistently refuses to substantiate his views with any form of reasoned argument, which is the sole purpose of the philosophical discourse. Such behaviour is more than simply discourteous to the members here. It is an affront to philosophy itself and should therefore be condemned in the strongest possible terms. However I would not vote to have manden banned. People who beatify ignorance in this way should be heard so that their true natures can be revealed. These are the vipers in the nest of wisdom who need to be exposed for the toxic vermin that they are.
Leo, I see the logic of all you say. I wonder... is there a limit to what an environment should be subjected to? Or is it simply a matter of everyone ignoring excessive toxicity? :) When is it appropriate to say "enough"? How do we teach offensive/stupid people that they cannot continually mindlessly unload in the midst of everyone -- because it's a public shared environment? Are we not allowing the world to go completely to the crazies, to do with as they please... despite the impact to others?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests