WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hobbes' Choice

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

manden wrote:Why do I say you the truth ?

Because I want to help the mankind . We all share the same fate ! Deciding is , if we can recognize the EXISTENCE of the real creator of the universe .

Then we can want that his will be done . THIS IS ENOUGH ! Then we have reached our aim .

Believe it or not , that is the truth !
What difference would it make, if I had the same delusion as you?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

manden wrote:Because I want to help the mankind .
How are you helping by telling people that you know and realize more than they do, and that you are therefore better and more correct than they are, and that they should try really hard to wake up and be more like you?

Why would ANYONE think such an attitude would come from an enlightened person?

No, sorry... your self-absorbed ego is clearly seen... and your condemning attitude accomplishes nothing for anyone. It's really very foolish for you to think otherwise. Whatever pinnacle of understanding you think you've reached is simply your own -- it has nothing to do with anyone else. It is wrong for you to judge everyone else based on what you think you know. You do not define ultimate potential and truth.
Last edited by Lacewing on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Lacewing wrote:
How are you helping by telling people that you know and realize more than they do, and that you are therefore better and more correct than they are, and that they should try really hard to wake up and be more like you?

No, sorry... your self-absorbed ego is clearly seen... and your condemning attitude accomplishes nothing for anyone. It's really very foolish for you to think otherwise. Whatever pinnacle of understanding you think you've reached is simply your own -- it has nothing to do with anyone else. It is wrong for you to judge everyone else based on what you think you know. You do not define infinite potential and truth.

Rameses: "Let him rave on, that men will know him mad."
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

thedoc wrote:
Lacewing wrote:

No, sorry... your self-absorbed ego is clearly seen... and your condemning attitude accomplishes nothing for anyone. It's really very foolish for you to think otherwise. Whatever pinnacle of understanding you think you've reached is simply your own -- it has nothing to do with anyone else. It is wrong for you to judge everyone else based on what you think you know. You do not define infinite potential and truth.

Rameses: "Let him rave on, that men will know him mad."
That "Crazy Feeling!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04E24MKU3yU
manden

Post by manden »

You can help the mankind ONLY with the real truth about the real creator of the universe !

To that you must have been able to recognize .

Who is able , decide N O T men , but the real creator ! ! !

The mankind has now a new chance , because I can say it the truth :

It would be enough , if the mankind sincerely begs the really creator of the universe - more of himself is not recognizable , he is NOT God of any

religion - that his will be done !

Unfortunately this is also incredibly difficult for t h i s mankind , but it is a chance when we want to work for it !
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

manden wrote:You can help the mankind ONLY with the real truth about the real creator of the universe !
Which is?
To that you must have been able to recognize .

Who is able , decide N O T men , but the real creator ! ! !
How do you know this 'real creator' decides as you say 'more of himself is not recognizable'?
The mankind has now a new chance , because I can say it the truth :
You are not the Messiah you are a very naughty boy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb2OdQ ... f9EHtQMMc4

Ahh..angry bushes, those were the days. Infantilism rules today.
It would be enough , if the mankind sincerely begs the really creator of the universe - more of himself is not recognizable , he is NOT God of any

religion - that his will be done ![/quote[Since more of 'it' can not be recognized how would we know 'its' will? How do you know 'its' a he?
Unfortunately this is also incredibly difficult for t h i s mankind , but it is a chance when we want to work for it !
Not surprised as apparently more of 'itself' cannot be recognised?
Last edited by Arising_uk on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manden

Post by manden »

I have all explained here . If you don't WANT to understand , I cannot change it !
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

manden wrote:I have all explained here . If you don't WANT to understand , I cannot change it !
So you're done here? Great! :D
manden

Post by manden »

I am just at the beginning ! You there did not understand anything ! You must repeat the first class ( or the kindergarten ) .
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

manden wrote:I have all explained here . If you don't WANT to understand , I cannot change it !
You've explained bugger all and appear confused that you know more about a 'God' than you can know of 'it'?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

manden wrote:I am just at the beginning ! You there did not understand anything ! You must repeat the first class ( or the kindergarten ) .
You teach NONSENSE. Only empty talking! WORK AT YOURSELF Manden! You're not through with that yet. Maybe in another 50 years... ?? :lol:
manden

Post by manden »

I could recognize the EXISTENCE of the real creator of the universe , what is recognizable about him , and what is the task of the mankind here .

And I can even tell you , why : I am a much better human being ( mental - moral ) according to the measure of the real creator of the universe ,

NOT of men !
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

manden wrote:I could recognize the EXISTENCE of the real creator of the universe , what is recognizable about him , and what is the task of the mankind here .

And I can even tell you , why : I am a much better human being ( mental - moral ) according to the measure of the real creator of the universe ,

NOT of men !
You barely know anything about your own existence. What you 'know' of God is a figment of your imagination. Big difference between "thinking you know", and knowing.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

manden wrote:I could recognize the EXISTENCE of the real creator of the universe , what is recognizable about him , and what is the task of the mankind here .

NOT of men !
You will burn in eternal damnation for the sin of pride. This has been revealed to me by the uber-creator himself, more of him is not recognisable.
manden

Post by manden »

For the truth nobody burns . For lie also not . But you are a braggling lier .