WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Dalek Prime »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:You's two look good stroking each other off! scoff scoff You need to find yourselves a cheesy motel! :lol:
Where? SpheresOfBedAndBreakfast Pervert Lodge, just so you can wind your crank? :shock: Yeah, I'll pass, thanks. :roll:
User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8364
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:You's two look good stroking each other off! scoff scoff You need to find yourselves a cheesy motel! :lol:
I told you SoB was penis obsessed!!
:lol:
User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5457
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:You's two look good stroking each other off! scoff scoff You need to find yourselves a cheesy motel! :lol:
I told you SoB was penis obsessed!!
:lol:
Hey you two are the ones playing ring around your rosies! ;) :lol:
Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Dalek Prime »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:You's two look good stroking each other off! scoff scoff You need to find yourselves a cheesy motel! :lol:
I told you SoB was penis obsessed!!
:lol:
Hey you two are the ones playing ring around your rosies! ;) :lol:
That's a plague song, and you're it.
manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden »

about you all one can only weep bitterly !

NOTHING GRASPED !
Obvious Leo
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 1:05 am
Location: Australia

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Obvious Leo »

manden wrote: NOTHING GRASPED !
Not quite nothing. The message that you are a tool came through loud and clear.
User avatar
Greta
Posts: 4389
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Greta »

The reason why religions can't brings humankind forward is they are based in the past. We can learn lessons from two millennia ago but we can't look to the ancients to tell us how to conduct our affairs in a modern world.
Dubious
Posts: 2491
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 7:40 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Dubious »

...because humans create gods who don't like each other.
manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden »

Greta ,

we did not really learn from our history . We make the same mistakes only in a modern surrounding . The reason is always is the same :

this mankind ( and world ) is ( almost ) G O D L E S S ! ! !

And without orientation to the true God ( of course NOT the manmade religions ) we have NO chance to find the right way !

The reason you can find yourself !
User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8364
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Obvious Leo wrote:
manden wrote: NOTHING GRASPED !
Not quite nothing. The message that you are a tool came through loud and clear.
"Tool" might be too generous.
User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8364
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

manden wrote:Greta ,

we did not really learn from our history . We make the same mistakes only in a modern surrounding . The reason is always is the same :

this mankind ( and world ) is ( almost ) G O D L E S S ! ! !

And without orientation to the true God ( of course NOT the manmade religions ) we have NO chance to find the right way !

The reason you can find yourself !
By rejecting god and religion IS learning from our history.

Idiots like you, for thousands of years, have been sending people to their deaths in religious wars; making them feel worthless, and shameful; putting fear into their hearts, scared of death and the after life; sexually repressing them, and controlling their minds.

So fuck you very much.
Obvious Leo
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 1:05 am
Location: Australia

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Obvious Leo »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: "Tool" might be too generous.
It was his own choice of word in his description of himself and therefore I was simply denying that nothing of his message had got through.
manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden »

Hobbes , you are the idiot !

I have nothing to do with the religions and their " Gods " ! And you have NOT noticed that till now . WHAT A INTELLIGENCE ! ! !
User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8364
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

manden wrote:Hobbes , you are the idiot !

I have nothing to do with the religions and their " Gods " ! And you have NOT noticed that till now . WHAT A INTELLIGENCE ! ! !
I said "rejecting God AND religion". Please keep up.
User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8364
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Obvious Leo wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote: "Tool" might be too generous.
It was his own choice of word in his description of himself and therefore I was simply denying that nothing of his message had got through.
True.
Post Reply