WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:10 am

Lacewing wrote:
manden wrote:You think you decide what the TRUE God has to make !
Nope... wrong again Manden. You're still making stuff up... and your accusations are ridiculous. Which ruins the credibility of all that you say because you just keep demonstrating how much you actually DON'T KNOW, even though you're trying to claim the opposite. :D
With you is no substance ! Only empty talking ! You are incredibly far away from the TRUE God !

Try to chance with all your strength and will .

With the others it is not much better .

WAKE UP ! We have a task here , not your nonsense !

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by bobevenson » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:46 pm

Obvious Leo wrote:Forget the tickets and the silly game...
That's strange, the spokesman for the Spiritual Counterfeits Project, an ultra-conservative Christian organization, didn't mention anything like that at all. In fact, he said, "What can I say? Your argument is fascinating, tightly-reasoned, for sure. But I have to wonder, is it true?"

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:15 am

With you is no substance ! Only empty talking ! You are incredibly far away from the TRUE God !

Try to chance with all your strength and will .

With the others it is not much better .

WAKE UP ! We have a task here , not your nonsense !

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11919
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:01 am

Hello!?
bobevenson wrote:First of all, they're not my ideas at all since I am divinely inspired. I don't ignore questions on anything I say, and I invite you to ask them.
Oh good! So you'll answer these will you,
bobevenson wrote:Theist, agnostic, atheist. As Bob the Baptist, I can tell you that the first and third are fools, and absolute fools at that.
bobevenson wrote:Anybody who isn't an agnostic is a fool.
So tell us bob are you an agnostic or an absolute fool?

So tell us bob what does an agnostic mean by "they're not my ideas at all since I am divinely inspired", that is, what is this 'divinity' you refer to?

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11919
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:56 pm

manden wrote:With you is no substance ! Only empty talking ! You are incredibly far away from the TRUE God !

Try to chance with all your strength and will .

With the others it is not much better .

WAKE UP ! We have a task here , not your nonsense !
You do know your 'God' doesn't give a toss don't you?

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:23 pm

The real creator gave us among other reason , logic and moral .

You can use it only a little , I much more , because I could recognize his existence .

And who can recognize the EXISTENCE of the real creator of the universe , recognizes much about the creator and the mankind .

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:00 pm

manden wrote:With you is no substance ! Only empty talking ! You are incredibly far away from the TRUE God !

Try to chance with all your strength and will .

With the others it is not much better .

WAKE UP ! We have a task here , not your nonsense !
Listen, pal, I am Bob the Baptist, the new guru, the modern messiah, the wizard of Ouzo, and a divinely inspired prophet of all things spiritual, political and economic. I discovered in 20 minutes the origin of Cincinnati's Queen City name, something the rest of the world couldn't do in 140 years as confirmed by the Cincinnati Public Library. And it wasn't just a casual reference, but a description of Babylon and ancient Rome that could have been taken directly out of the book of Revelation.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11919
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've just realised you have these stored so you can cut&paste them.

Oh! And :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at two godbothering internut loons interacting.
Last edited by Arising_uk on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11919
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:18 pm

manden wrote:...

And who can recognize the EXISTENCE of the real creator of the universe , recognizes much about the creator and the mankind .
And yet you say nothing more than that there is one can be known about 'it'?

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:23 pm

I know what I say about the TRUE God - in opposite to you all - because I could recognize the EXISTENCE of the real creator of the universe !

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:27 pm

As usual, Arising has absolutely nothing to say, just empty talk from a guy with a girl's name (oh, I'm sorry, you haven't come out of the closet yet, have you).

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:36 pm

And you have something important to say ? Sorry , I see nothing , and I have a good view , I could recognize the EXISTENCE of the real creator of

the universe !

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:49 pm

manden wrote:And you have something important to say ? Sorry , I see nothing , and I have a good view , I could recognize the EXISTENCE of the real creator of

the universe !
Let me ask you one question, my friend. Have you read "The Ouzo Prophecy" at http://church-of-ouzo.com/pdf/ouzo-prophecy.pdf. If not, don't bother talking to me.

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:59 pm

All religions are manmade and false . More is not to say ! ! !

bobevenson
Posts: 7349
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by bobevenson » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:06 pm

manden wrote:All religions are manmade and false . More is not to say ! ! !
"The Ouzo Prophecy" does not represent a religion, it's a spiritual message that I'm sure would go right over your head encasing a closed mind.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Age, HereToDiscuss, Veritas Aequitas and 5 guests