WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Dalek Prime » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:10 am

SpheresOfBalance wrote: *Upchucked all over his computer, and the forum... again... :roll: *

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:23 am

I am a real man , 62 , pensioner , married with a former philippin teacher , one daughter , 23 , studies medicine in Austria .

I live in Roth , Germany ( Bavaria ) . But above all I could recognize the true God , the real creator of the universe - is of course NOT " God "

of any religion ( all manmade ! ) at his creation ( because my human - moral level was and is high enough ) , and I could even become a little

bit tool of the real creator of the universe and he let me even recognize that the mankind is REALLY his child .

BUT this corrupt and ill mankind is t o o blind !

Nearer Information about the true God on Facebook : Manfred Dengler ( Roth ) .

User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8364
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:27 am

Obvious Leo wrote:I don't think manden is a real person, Hobbes. I'm fairly certain that he's a Tralfamadorian infiltrator impersonating a human being with nefarious intent.
I think the aliens of Tralfamadore are a bit smarter than he.
He has the brain and mental sensitivity of a Vogon.

User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8364
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:30 am

manden wrote:I am a real man , 62 , pensioner , married with a former philippin teacher , one daughter , 23 , studies medicine in Austria .

I live in Roth , Germany ( Bavaria ) . But above all I could recognize the true God , the real creator of the universe - is of course NOT " God "

of any religion ( all manmade ! ) at his creation ( because my human - moral level was and is high enough ) , and I could even become a little

bit tool of the real creator of the universe and he let me even recognize that the mankind is REALLY his child .

BUT this corrupt and ill mankind is t o o blind !

Nearer Information about the true God on Facebook : Manfred Dengler ( Roth ) .
He could not get a real German woman so had to hunt the Philipines to find a nice Catholic Girl who wanted to live in the West and send Manden's money home to feed her vast extended family.
tor of the universe and he let me even recognize that the mankind is REALLY his child .

BUT this corrupt and ill mankind is t o o blind !
In otherwise God was clever enough to spawn humans, but too stupid to give them eyes.

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:39 am

Corrupt and blind ! More is not to say - my pity for such a hard life !

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5432
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:55 pm

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote: BTW, how's that BMW (penis) of yours doing? ;)
SOB is penis obsessed.
Yet you're the one that bragged how big your phallus symbol was, which in fact was my point. Did you hear the whoosh over your head? ;)

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Dalek Prime » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:59 pm

manden wrote:I am a real man....
Pinocchio desired the same thing. Good luck.

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5432
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Dalek Prime wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote: *Upchucked all over his computer, and the forum... again... :roll: *
NO, NO, NO, here's how you do it:
Dalek Prime puked on himself as he switched his fingers from ATM, then wrote: "God that tastes terrible, what did I eat yesterday that could taste so fowl once digested and excreted?" :lol:

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Dalek Prime » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:17 pm

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote: *Upchucked all over his computer, and the forum... again... :roll: *
NO, NO, NO, here's how you do it:
Dalek Prime puked on himself as he switched his fingers from ATM, then wrote: "God that tastes terrible, what did I eat yesterday that could taste so fowl once digested and excreted?" :lol:
So, you've had experience switching fingers from one hole to the other? I appreciate the advice from one with the experience.

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5432
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:21 pm

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
manden wrote:I am a real man , 62 , pensioner , married with a former philippin teacher , one daughter , 23 , studies medicine in Austria .

I live in Roth , Germany ( Bavaria ) . But above all I could recognize the true God , the real creator of the universe - is of course NOT " God "

of any religion ( all manmade ! ) at his creation ( because my human - moral level was and is high enough ) , and I could even become a little

bit tool of the real creator of the universe and he let me even recognize that the mankind is REALLY his child .

BUT this corrupt and ill mankind is t o o blind !

Nearer Information about the true God on Facebook : Manfred Dengler ( Roth ) .
He could not get a real German woman so had to hunt the Philipines to find a nice Catholic Girl who wanted to live in the West and send Manden's money home to feed her vast extended family.
tor of the universe and he let me even recognize that the mankind is REALLY his child .

BUT this corrupt and ill mankind is t o o blind !
In otherwise God was clever enough to spawn humans, but too stupid to give them eyes.
Now that's no way to talk about a woman, but then you are kind of a fuck nut! Or are you just showing us how you decided to "use" "some" Philippine women. Moron, it's a good thing that everyone doesn't think that way because if they did, with you as an example, we'd all think Australians were all brain dead! Thank god most of us have more sense than you! :P

Image

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5432
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:33 pm

Dalek Prime wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote: *Upchucked all over his computer, and the forum... again... :roll: *
Dalek Prime wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:NO, NO, NO, here's how you do it:
Dalek Prime puked on himself as he switched his fingers from ATM, then wrote: "God that tastes terrible, what did I eat yesterday that could taste so fowl once digested and excreted?" :lol:
So, you've had experience switching fingers from one hole to the other? I appreciate the advice from one with the experience.
That comeback was lame to say the least, you need to seriously work on that, my boy!
The boy that's so discontented with his own life that he actually has the audacity to try and speak for everyone else's, sheesh, what a maroon. :lol:

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Dalek Prime » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Maroon? Really, that's it? And you say I need work on my material. Please, someone roll the drum for this word wizard. :wink:

User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8364
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:06 pm

Dalek Prime wrote:Maroon? Really, that's it? And you say I need work on my material. Please, someone roll the drum for this word wizard. :wink:

Maroon is his favourite colour. It's the colour of his glans, about which he is obsessed.

Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Dalek Prime » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:18 pm

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:Maroon? Really, that's it? And you say I need work on my material. Please, someone roll the drum for this word wizard. :wink:

Maroon is his favourite colour. It's the colour of his glans, about which he is obsessed.
Nice one, Hobbes! Take note of that, SOB. That's the mark you want to reach (and not the mark left by your juices on your ceiling).

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5432
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:04 pm

You's two look good stroking each other off! scoff scoff You need to find yourselves a cheesy motel! :lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests