WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

SpheresOfBalance

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

manden wrote:I can only say , that I experienced it myself . For me it is truth enough .
OK, I believe that you have experienced things that have lead you to believe as you do. I shall never challenge that, as I fully understand it. My point is that in order to prove, that which you believe, you'd have to be able to cause others to experience what you have experienced, such that they would draw the same conclusion.
manden

Post by manden »

I told you why you can' t grasp it . Till now the " human - moral " level of the mankind is too low . Simply said : you are too bad human beings !

Try to become a (much) better human being ! I hope , now you know what you have to do !
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

manden wrote:I told you why you can' t grasp it . Till now the " human - moral " level of the mankind is too low . Simply said : you are too bad human beings !

Try to become a (much) better human being ! I hope , now you know what you have to do !
Manden, that you say such things only proves to me that your mind is twisted, you must be schizophrenic or something similar.

You have no idea what I can grasp, but I'll never grasp for straws.
manden

Post by manden »

My pity .