WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dalek Prime

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Dalek Prime »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: *Upchucked all over his computer, and the forum... again... :roll: *
manden

Post by manden »

I am a real man , 62 , pensioner , married with a former philippin teacher , one daughter , 23 , studies medicine in Austria .

I live in Roth , Germany ( Bavaria ) . But above all I could recognize the true God , the real creator of the universe - is of course NOT " God "

of any religion ( all manmade ! ) at his creation ( because my human - moral level was and is high enough ) , and I could even become a little

bit tool of the real creator of the universe and he let me even recognize that the mankind is REALLY his child .

BUT this corrupt and ill mankind is t o o blind !

Nearer Information about the true God on Facebook : Manfred Dengler ( Roth ) .
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Obvious Leo wrote:I don't think manden is a real person, Hobbes. I'm fairly certain that he's a Tralfamadorian infiltrator impersonating a human being with nefarious intent.
I think the aliens of Tralfamadore are a bit smarter than he.
He has the brain and mental sensitivity of a Vogon.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

manden wrote:I am a real man , 62 , pensioner , married with a former philippin teacher , one daughter , 23 , studies medicine in Austria .

I live in Roth , Germany ( Bavaria ) . But above all I could recognize the true God , the real creator of the universe - is of course NOT " God "

of any religion ( all manmade ! ) at his creation ( because my human - moral level was and is high enough ) , and I could even become a little

bit tool of the real creator of the universe and he let me even recognize that the mankind is REALLY his child .

He could not get a real German woman so had to hunt the Philipines to find a nice Catholic Girl who wanted to live in the West and send Manden's money home to feed her vast extended family.
tor of the universe and he let me even recognize that the mankind is REALLY his child .

In otherwise God was clever enough to spawn humans, but too stupid to give them eyes.
manden

Post by manden »

Corrupt and blind ! More is not to say - my pity for such a hard life !
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote: BTW, how's that BMW (penis) of yours doing? ;)
SOB is penis obsessed.
Yet you're the one that bragged how big your phallus symbol was, which in fact was my point. Did you hear the whoosh over your head? ;)
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

manden wrote:I am a real man....
Pinocchio desired the same thing. Good luck.
SpheresOfBalance

Dalek Prime wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote: *Upchucked all over his computer, and the forum... again... :roll: *
NO, NO, NO, here's how you do it:
Dalek Prime puked on himself as he switched his fingers from ATM, then wrote: "God that tastes terrible, what did I eat yesterday that could taste so fowl once digested and excreted?" :lol:
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
NO, NO, NO, here's how you do it:
Dalek Prime puked on himself as he switched his fingers from ATM, then wrote: "God that tastes terrible, what did I eat yesterday that could taste so fowl once digested and excreted?" :lol:
So, you've had experience switching fingers from one hole to the other? I appreciate the advice from one with the experience.
SpheresOfBalance

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
manden wrote:I am a real man , 62 , pensioner , married with a former philippin teacher , one daughter , 23 , studies medicine in Austria .

He could not get a real German woman so had to hunt the Philipines to find a nice Catholic Girl who wanted to live in the West and send Manden's money home to feed her vast extended family.
tor of the universe and he let me even recognize that the mankind is REALLY his child .

In otherwise God was clever enough to spawn humans, but too stupid to give them eyes.
Now that's no way to talk about a woman, but then you are kind of a fuck nut! Or are you just showing us how you decided to "use" "some" Philippine women. Moron, it's a good thing that everyone doesn't think that way because if they did, with you as an example, we'd all think Australians were all brain dead! Thank god most of us have more sense than you! :P

SpheresOfBalance

Dalek Prime wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:NO, NO, NO, here's how you do it:
So, you've had experience switching fingers from one hole to the other? I appreciate the advice from one with the experience.
That comeback was lame to say the least, you need to seriously work on that, my boy!
The boy that's so discontented with his own life that he actually has the audacity to try and speak for everyone else's, sheesh, what a maroon. :lol:
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Maroon? Really, that's it? And you say I need work on my material. Please, someone roll the drum for this word wizard. :wink:
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Dalek Prime wrote:Maroon? Really, that's it? And you say I need work on my material. Please, someone roll the drum for this word wizard. :wink:

Maroon is his favourite colour. It's the colour of his glans, about which he is obsessed.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:Maroon? Really, that's it? And you say I need work on my material. Please, someone roll the drum for this word wizard. :wink:

Maroon is his favourite colour. It's the colour of his glans, about which he is obsessed.
Nice one, Hobbes! Take note of that, SOB. That's the mark you want to reach (and not the mark left by your juices on your ceiling).
SpheresOfBalance

You's two look good stroking each other off! scoff scoff You need to find yourselves a cheesy motel! :lol: