WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

SpheresOfBalance

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Dalek Prime wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
manden wrote:Simple answer : the religions are human inventions and imaginations
OK, got it!
- and in the main ( what concerns the TRUE God , the real creator of the universe - more of himself is not recognizable, and he is not God of any religion ) F A L S E ! ! !
Come now, you can do better than that, I know English is your second language, but I know you can do better, please expound!

And the human ideologies ( like capitalism ) can the mankind also not bring forward , of course ( only backward) !
OK, I think I tend to agree!

AND SO WE HAVE THIS CATASTROPHAL MANKIND AND WORLD !
Yeah mankind is rather flawed, much like your English, which is far better than my second language, as I have none. We're all fucked!
But pray tell, with things as they are, what's your solution?
Antinatalism, dumbass. Ceasing procreation until the problems melt away with us. Mine works. What solution do you have that's guaranteed to work?
Cum now, mayleck soft, I thought you weren't going to pay any attention to me?

Your solution is asinine, attempting to counter the universes' decisions makes you a moron, as it can't be done!
Are you going to try and procure a nuke, to fix this problem, and you called me Dr Mengele, sheesh! I can clearly see that you don't know whether you're coming or going, huh?
manden

Post by manden »

Lacewing , your thinking is very limited . I can recognize things ( and I know that I can do that is not o n l y from me ) .
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

Lacewing wrote:It's robotic, detached, and creepy... and like talking with something that doesn't have a soul/spirit to connect to.
That's what it is, Lacewing. It's downright creepy, and I'm encouraged to see that even the theists in our midst find it so. It's people like manden who give irrationality a bad name.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:But pray tell, with things as they are, what's your solution?
Antinatalism, dumbass. Ceasing procreation until the problems melt away with us. Mine works. What solution do you have that's guaranteed to work?
Cum now, mayleck soft, I thought you weren't going to pay any attention to me? My decision to make, not your's. And as I told someone else before, my attention is always called when a dog follows me around the forum, barking at me, and trying to sniff my bollocks.

Your solution is asinine, attempting to counter the universes' decisions makes you a moron, as it can't be done! The universe does not make decisions; sentients do. The universe only unfolds. As to "can't be done", I didn't procreate, as 20% of the West didn't. So how is it impossible for the rest of humanity to do the same, when clearly it can be done, though I grant you, unlikely to be done?
Are you going to try and procure a nuke, to fix this problem, and you called me Dr Mengele, You are the only one suggesting or insinuating murder here. Not having children is clearly not murder. Look at my enclosed quote again, and tell me where I suggest killing anyone. I believe that is part of what you are not understanding; the difference between not starting existence, as opposed to ending it once its started. You mistake antinatalism as advocating the latter, when it only advocates the former. sheesh! I can clearly see that you don't know whether you're coming or going, huh?
Anyways, time to tell us your solution, as you asked of another, and haven't answered yourself.

PS. Would you care to know who else agrees with me? Another moron by the name of Aristotle, one of the founders of Western philosophy who, as it turns out, also happened to be an antinatalist.
Aristotle wrote:Wretched, ephemeral race, children of chance and tribulation, why do you force me to tell you the very thing which it would be most profitable for you not to hear? The very best thing is utterly beyond your reach: not to have been born, not to be, to be nothing. However, the second best thing for you is: to die soon.
Heck, he even goes further than I in advocating a short life. I feel in good company.
Last edited by Dalek Prime on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

manden wrote:We have not and we cannot judge the real creator of the universe , whose thinking and logic is many billion times above our !
You don't understand Logic if you think there is such a thing as a Logic a billion times over Logic?
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

I've been wondering the same thing myself, arising. Logic is simply a binary proposition in that a statement is either logical or it isn't. Being a little bit logical is probably like being a little bit pregnant.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Obvious Leo wrote:I've been wondering the same thing myself, arising. Logic is simply a binary proposition in that a statement is either logical or it isn't. Being a little bit logical is probably like being a little bit pregnant.
Or fuzzy or ternary logic...
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

Fuzzy logic is something I reserve for after a heavy night on the piss.
manden

Post by manden »

OF COURSE THERE IS UNIMAGINABLE SUPERIOR LOGIC AND POWER ! ! !

Otherwise N O T H I N G would exist ! You are only m u c h too blind and corrupt and ill to be able to see it ! WAKE UP ! ( you are able to see

it , IF YOU REALLY WANT ! The creator of the universe has given the ability to you as he has given it to me !
JSS

Post by JSS »

Religions can't "bring Man forward" because they can't find their prophet.
manden

Post by manden »

The real creator of the universe looks at us as his children . Every human being can find the way to him , it must only REALLY WANT !
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

manden wrote:The real creator of the universe looks at us as his children .
Don't you think it's time for you to grow up, leave home and go out and create your own universe. You can't expect your Dad to support you for ever.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Dalek Prime wrote:
PS. Would you care to know who else agrees with me? Another moron by the name of Aristotle, one of the founders of Western philosophy who, as it turns out, also happened to be an antinatalist..
Can you verify that with a reference?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

manden wrote:The real creator of the universe looks at us as his children . Every human being can find the way to him , it must only REALLY WANT !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ
manden

Post by manden »

The creator cares for us always !