WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:28 am

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
manden wrote:Hobbes , you are the idiot !

I have nothing to do with the religions and their " Gods " ! And you have NOT noticed that till now . WHAT A INTELLIGENCE ! ! !
I said "rejecting God AND religion". Please keep up.
Are you not able to read your own text ! Shame for your lying evasions , if you have a little bit character (remaining) !

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:22 pm

manden wrote:Greta ,

we did not really learn from our history . We make the same mistakes only in a modern surrounding . The reason is always is the same :

this mankind ( and world ) is ( almost ) G O D L E S S ! ! !

And without orientation to the true God ( of course NOT the manmade religions ) we have NO chance to find the right way !

The reason you can find yourself !
All religions are man made!!!

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:45 pm

Correct , all these religions are manmade .
You can see that clearly , when you look at this mankind and world within the last milleniums .
Is that a mankind who obeys to the TRUE God ?
REALLY NOT ! Only this blind , egoistic , and megalomaniac mankind ( the religious part ) W A N T S to think that !
The rest is too stupid and lazy to think about the sense of this life ! ( the most of these are in this forum ! )

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:50 pm

manden wrote:Correct , all these religions are manmade .
NO!! ALL RELIGIONS ARE MAN MADE, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ONE THAT IS NOT MAN MADE.

You can see that clearly , when you look at this mankind and world within the last milleniums .
Is that a mankind who obeys to the TRUE God ?
REALLY NOT ! Only this blind , egoistic , and megalomaniac mankind ( the religious part ) W A N T S to think that !
The rest is too stupid and lazy to think about the sense of this life ! ( the most of these are in this forum ! )

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:55 pm

What a idiotic nonsense ?

Can you create anything ? For example ( so that it is easier for you , because your intelligence is not the highest ) : an electron .

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:02 pm

manden wrote:What a idiotic nonsense ?
PROVE THAT ANY RELIGION IS NOT MAN MADE
Can you create anything ? For example ( so that it is easier for you , because your intelligence is not the highest ) : an electron .

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:10 pm

I have proved that a long time . Are you blind ? Look at this world many milleniums back ! Is that a world according to the will of the TRUE God ?
I know his will , I am a little bit his tool !

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:24 pm

manden wrote:I have proved that a long time . Are you blind ? Look at this world many milleniums back ! Is that a world according to the will of the TRUE God ?
I know his will , I am a little bit his tool !
You have never provided any proof, nor can you do so, it's impossible!

SHOW ME YOUR PROOF!

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:34 pm

Every human being can ONLY HIMSELF recognize the EXISTENCE of the TRUE God , the real creator of the universe , at his creation .

I can say , how you can see it : the universe can ONLY have been created by an unimaginable superior logic and power . ( men can create nothing )

Who can REALLY grasp that , knows that the real creator of the universe exists .

But to be able to grasp that you need a certain " human - moral " level , which the mankind till now could NOT reach !

I could , otherwise I could not say it .

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:09 pm

manden wrote:Every human being can ONLY HIMSELF recognize the EXISTENCE of the TRUE God , the real creator of the universe , at his creation .

I can say , how you can see it : the universe can ONLY have been created by an unimaginable superior logic and power . ( men can create nothing )

Who can REALLY grasp that , knows that the real creator of the universe exists .

But to be able to grasp that you need a certain " human - moral " level , which the mankind till now could NOT reach !

I could , otherwise I could not say it .
None of that's PROOF, it's simply your belief. You can't PROVE that any of what you say is true. Obviously you don't understand what PROOF is.

User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8363
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:14 pm

SoB finally finds and intellect on his own level.
Maybe he'll be happy now?

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:23 pm

Hobbes' Choice wrote:SoB finally finds and intellect on his own level.
Maybe he'll be happy now?
Oh boy, that hurt. Son, you're really gonna have to step up your game, as currently it's simply child's play. Your logic couldn't be more flawed.

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:30 pm

I have said , what is to say ( and that is the truth ) . What you make out of it , is your thing .

User avatar
SpheresOfBalance
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: On a Star Dust Metamorphosis

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:55 pm

manden wrote:I have said , what is to say ( and that is the truth ) . What you make out of it , is your thing .
I 'believe' that what you say is surely what you 'believe' is the 'truth,' but that has nothing necessarily to do with the universal 'truth,' the absolute 'truth.' And you can't 'prove' otherwise! At least so far you have failed to "PROVE" anything, except maybe your belief.

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: WHY can't the religions bring the mankind forward ?

Post by manden » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:05 pm

I can only say , that I experienced it myself . For me it is truth enough .

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests