The Birth of God and the Beginning of the New Dawn

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

UniversalAlien

The Birth of God and the Beginning of the New Dawn

Post by UniversalAlien »

Are the Atheists right Humans? - Do you create a mythical non-existent being as excuses to dominate and kill each other? What is this being that empowers you to destroy? - This God of destruction, this anti-Human entity? You can hardly blame the Atheists can you? - And see why many so-called Humanists are Atheists.
But I have a problem - I am Agnostic {defined to mean I can neither prove nor disprove an ultimate reason for existence and/or I can neither prove or disprove the existence of an ultimate entity or intelligence ruling the universe}. Maybe I should leave it go at that - for anything I might then conclude will be unconcludable - or will it?

Why does this species, Man, an apparently evolved animal keep affirming the existence of an advanced intelligence even though most Humans refuse to accept their own intelligence? - they use religion as an excuse for their own ineptitude - And blame the other persons God for their stupidity - Stupid and inept - And no god I can imagine will cater to stupid and inept - No he will no longer forgive you - He will tell you you are stupid and inept and blaspheme his very concept every time you use him for Deviltry - And you who kill in God's name are Devils - you know what the Devil is don't you Human? - The Devil, the real God Man worships. Call a spade a spade as they would say.

Still reading this? OK, time for a couple fo quick quotes from another Agnostic {in my opinion}:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
- Albert Einstein

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
- Albert Einstein

So should we all go home, become Atheists and forget the ugly history of Man abusing himself in the name of God? - Its not that simple - for once the concept of omnipotence, of devine intelligence is awakened in the Human psyche - it is hard to dismiss - some dreams do not just go away no matter how hard you try to stop them - The dream of an almighty and beneficent deity has become so fixated in the Haman mind that all Atheists, communists, or whoever will never make the dream of God end. God is mans dream of omnipotence and immortality - And what weak meaningless species we would be if we were to accept that we were nothing more than a meaningless animal, part of a meaningless evolution without direction of purpose - For a few of you this might be easy - for me it is unacceptable - I will forever dream the impossible dream - that is the destiny of Man - to become as the God of his dreams - Evolution without limits an intelligence that always evolves and knows no end.

In the beginning was the word and the word was with God - And how well does Man understand words? The machine you are staring at and the internet you are communicating on is a new testament to Man reaching for the heavens - Let us take heed and not let it fall in ruin like the Tower of Babel of the past.

Let us take stock of History, reappraise it and say:
WELCOME TO THE NEW DAWN !!!

-UniversalAlien
http://universalspacealienpeoplesassoci ... gspot.com/
Harbal

Re: The Birth of God and the Beginning of the New Dawn

Post by Harbal »

UniversalAlien wrote: But I have a problem -
Now you've acknowledged it you ought to get help for it.
uwot

Re: The Birth of God and the Beginning of the New Dawn

Post by uwot »

UniversalAlien wrote:Are the Atheists right Humans?
We might have to take this slowly. I don't understand the difference between Atheists and atheists, nor Humans and humans. I am both an atheist and a human, which in lower case are not mutually exclusive. What is it about the capitalised versions that precludes an Atheist being a Human?