For people who want to come nearer to the true God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

manden

Re: For people who want to come nearer to the true God

Post by manden »

as good as possible in this corrupt world
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

manden wrote:There is only ONE recognizable truth . And when you search , how I described , and you can do that well enough , you will know when you

have the truth ! But of course this is incredibly difficult in t h i s world with t h i s mankind ! And I know nobody who could do it .
If you have found the ultimate truth, why would everybody else waste time doing the same thing? Just dispense your knowledge about it. Islamist, Jews, Christians, Lutheran, Orthodox, Buddhists ..etc, etc will claim they have found the ultimate truth.

You don't have the slightest clue about what you are saying, you only come there to provide complete nonsense and babble.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

manden wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:
manden wrote:Prove what I say , if possible in the right way .
Question: Do you think you are some kind of prophet?
Of course NOT ! There were and are no prophets .

Correct, but you are attempting to be a profit.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

HexHammer wrote:
manden wrote:There is only ONE recognizable truth . And when you search , how I described , and you can do that well enough , you will know when you

have the truth ! But of course this is incredibly difficult in t h i s world with t h i s mankind ! And I know nobody who could do it .
If you have found the ultimate truth, why would everybody else waste time doing the same thing? Just dispense your knowledge about it. Islamist, Jews, Christians, Lutheran, Orthodox, Buddhists ..etc, etc will claim they have found the ultimate truth.

You don't have the slightest clue about what you are saying, you only come there to provide complete nonsense and babble.
:) I think we should mark this day on the calendar, HH and I agree. :)
David Handeye

Post by David Handeye »

manden, if there is only ONE recognizable truth, then it should not exist, right? Because there is only it, and nothing else. What if in a world of blind people you'd be the only one seeing? Who would believe you? How would you explain the red and the blue and the light?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Manden is not going to answer.
Manden does not understand your question.
Manden has not responded with understanding.

I'm saying this as clearly as possible.
There is no meat in the argument.
Wo ist das Fleisch ?

Was ist Gott?
David Handeye

Post by David Handeye »

I see, ok, so

Eins Zwei Polizei
Drei Vier Grenadier
Funf Sechs Alte Hex
Sieben Acht Gute Nacht
Ja Ja Ja Was ist Gott? Was ist das?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

manden wrote:as good as possible in this corrupt world
The world may be corrupt and there may be a God, however, I question whether pronouncing that a God exists as though it were a known fact will only invite people to question such baseless assertions. Most people aren't stupid, they can see through the "fancy dancing" pretty well.

Like it or not belief in God is a matter of *faith*, and not *fact*. Which brings me to my own belief that failure to believe in a God during our lifetimes really ought not condemn a person to any ill destiny in any "netherworld" after death (should it be the case that there is a "life after death"). Any God who would expect people to believe unconditionally without proof and send them to hell if they don't doesn't make a lot of moral sense. If we are to make any reasonable sense of the potential existence of God, I would think that all God should want from us is to lead good lives with respect to how we treat each other. How we treat or think of God should be irrelevant to a being who should for all intents and purposes be immune to whatever mortals think or do with respect to him/her/it.
manden

Post by manden »

We - the mankind - m u s t recognize at his creation , that the real creator of the universe really exists ! ! !

THAT IS OUR ONLY CHANCE !

And it is possible - also in this corrupt and ill world - because I could do it !

But it needs to search completely honest to yourself , all your strength and will , reason and logic - and must want to make free from the

influence of the corrupt religions and this corrupt and ill world !

THEN IT IS POSSIBLE ! And the mankind may hope for a true (eternal) life .

WHAT do you have to loose ? (nothing)
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

manden wrote:We - the mankind - m u s t recognize at his creation , that the real creator of the universe really exists ! ! !

THAT IS OUR ONLY CHANCE !

And it is possible - also in this corrupt and ill world - because I could do it !

But it needs to search completely honest to yourself , all your strength and will , reason and logic - and must want to make free from the

influence of the corrupt religions and this corrupt and ill world !

THEN IT IS POSSIBLE ! And the mankind may hope for a true (eternal) life .

WHAT do you have to loose ? (nothing)
Why *must* we recognize at his creation (whatever that means)?

I don't think it makes a great deal of difference whether everyone or even anyone believes in God or doesn't. History is full of very religious peoples doing very bad things in the world. Apparently believing in God didn't prevent them from doing those bad things. Often it seems to have given them a false sense of security that so long as they believed in God, they could do whatever they wanted to non-believers or people who believed in different gods. My instinct would be to think that the really important thing is how we treat each other.
manden

Post by manden »

Nothing understood !
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

manden wrote:Nothing understood !
Are you saying you don't understand what I wrote above or are you saying that I am not understanding something?
manden

Post by manden »

the last
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

What am I not understanding?
manden

Post by manden »

nothing about the true God . That means in the endeffect nothing !