The UNIQUE chance

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

manden
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by manden » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:12 am

There is The UNIQUE chance , but you don"t like !

The real truth is like all infinitive worthful free , for it comes from the true God , the real creator of the universe (more of himself is not recognizable) .
You don't have it , and don't W O N T it ! ! !

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3264
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by HexHammer » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Gary Childress wrote:Evidence? 7 mountains, 7 kings, scarlet and purple? That's evidence? As I pointed out above, that's pretty easy "evidence" to coincide with. Basically condition #1 is a given. If a city is on 7 mountains/hills or whatever, then all you need is 7 kings and scarlet and purple to figure into the equation somewhere. If I see a painting of 7 hills tomorrow at an art show standing next to a painting of 7 kings and someone walks past me wearing scarlet and purple, should I turn to the book of revelation and start thinking I should sell off all my assets and join a Christian monastery?

BTW, Pope John Paul II is dead, how do you explain the "one is" part in that case? In the video the guy talking sort of seems to skirt that issue.
:roll: ..don't think you ever answered my question, what kind of job did you have?

The first part are already answered in the vid, you just need to listen carefully.

5 are fallen, do you remember any of the popes before John Paul II? No they'r kinda obscured, and fell into oblivion. Gary plz go watch paint dry or something, I think you are much more suited for such kind of things, because you need everything spelled out to the minute detail (like everybody else).

What the prophecy are talking about is a papal zenith with J P II, then it declines to Benedict XVI who only reigns a short time.

User avatar
Gary Childress
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: USA of the UN

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by Gary Childress » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:28 pm

HexHammer wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:Evidence? 7 mountains, 7 kings, scarlet and purple? That's evidence? As I pointed out above, that's pretty easy "evidence" to coincide with. Basically condition #1 is a given. If a city is on 7 mountains/hills or whatever, then all you need is 7 kings and scarlet and purple to figure into the equation somewhere. If I see a painting of 7 hills tomorrow at an art show standing next to a painting of 7 kings and someone walks past me wearing scarlet and purple, should I turn to the book of revelation and start thinking I should sell off all my assets and join a Christian monastery?

BTW, Pope John Paul II is dead, how do you explain the "one is" part in that case? In the video the guy talking sort of seems to skirt that issue.
:roll: ..don't think you ever answered my question, what kind of job did you have?

The first part are already answered in the vid, you just need to listen carefully.

5 are fallen, do you remember any of the popes before John Paul II? No they'r kinda obscured, and fell into oblivion. Gary plz go watch paint dry or something, I think you are much more suited for such kind of things, because you need everything spelled out to the minute detail (like everybody else).

What the prophecy are talking about is a papal zenith with J P II, then it declines to Benedict XVI who only reigns a short time.
As I've stated a couple times, believe what you want HexHammer. You seem to believe we are in the "end times" or whatever, good for you.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3264
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by HexHammer » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:43 pm

Gary Childress wrote:As I've stated a couple times, believe what you want HexHammer. You seem to believe we are in the "end times" or whatever, good for you.
Ah, seems u don't have any!

User avatar
Gary Childress
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: USA of the UN

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by Gary Childress » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:21 pm

HexHammer wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:As I've stated a couple times, believe what you want HexHammer. You seem to believe we are in the "end times" or whatever, good for you.
Ah, seems u don't have any!
Any what?

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3264
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by HexHammer » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Gary Childress wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:As I've stated a couple times, believe what you want HexHammer. You seem to believe we are in the "end times" or whatever, good for you.
Ah, seems u don't have any!
Any what?
:| are you intentionally playing ignorant? ..or are you just born this way?

User avatar
Gary Childress
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: USA of the UN

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by Gary Childress » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:10 pm

HexHammer wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:
HexHammer wrote:Ah, seems u don't have any!
Any what?
:| are you intentionally playing ignorant? ..or are you just born this way?
How am I supposed to answer your assertion that I "don't have any"? Do you mean balls? Brains? Scruples? Does it even make a difference how I answer such comments? Is there something more interesting you would like to talk about since neither of us apparently has anything better to do right now?

User avatar
Gary Childress
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: USA of the UN

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by Gary Childress » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:37 pm

How about this for conversation:
The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... elation+17

How do you figure cardinals and bishops wearing purple and scarlet = a woman dressed in purple and scarlet? The bishops and cardinals aren't female and they aren't a single one but many. Are you sure the guy in the video isn't simply cherry picking bits and parts of aspects of the papacy that are unrelated to revelation and trying to fit them to revelation?
Last edited by Gary Childress on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gary Childress
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: USA of the UN

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by Gary Childress » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:42 pm

BTW I believe you were the one who said that "king" could not mean "president". So I assume there are some sort of rules by which one is to interpret some things literally and others not so literally?

User avatar
Gary Childress
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: USA of the UN

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by Gary Childress » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:58 pm

HexHammer wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:Evidence? 7 mountains, 7 kings, scarlet and purple? That's evidence? As I pointed out above, that's pretty easy "evidence" to coincide with. Basically condition #1 is a given. If a city is on 7 mountains/hills or whatever, then all you need is 7 kings and scarlet and purple to figure into the equation somewhere. If I see a painting of 7 hills tomorrow at an art show standing next to a painting of 7 kings and someone walks past me wearing scarlet and purple, should I turn to the book of revelation and start thinking I should sell off all my assets and join a Christian monastery?

BTW, Pope John Paul II is dead, how do you explain the "one is" part in that case? In the video the guy talking sort of seems to skirt that issue.
:roll: ..don't think you ever answered my question, what kind of job did you have?

The first part are already answered in the vid, you just need to listen carefully.

5 are fallen, do you remember any of the popes before John Paul II? No they'r kinda obscured, and fell into oblivion.
But if you go back and look at the video the commentator is NOT saying that fallen means "obscure". He seems to say fallen equals dead. Go to about 5:05-5:10 in the video and see for yourself. And whether or not all the prior Popes to John Paul II are "obscure" of course may depend upon who you ask.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3264
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by HexHammer » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:42 pm

Gary Childress wrote:How am I supposed to answer your assertion that I "don't have any"? Do you mean balls? Brains? Scruples? Does it even make a difference how I answer such comments? Is there something more interesting you would like to talk about since neither of us apparently has anything better to do right now?
If you do just a simple backtracking, then you would know the answer, but it seems more like you can't put things into a coherent view, why you constantly ask for clarification of very very simple things, to have them spelled out so that very small children can comprehend it.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3264
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by HexHammer » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Gary Childress wrote:How about this for conversation:
The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... elation+17

How do you figure cardinals and bishops wearing purple and scarlet = a woman dressed in purple and scarlet? The bishops and cardinals aren't female and they aren't a single one but many. Are you sure the guy in the video isn't simply cherry picking bits and parts of aspects of the papacy that are unrelated to revelation and trying to fit them to revelation?
Because they refer to the church as being female, just like a ship, city etc are refereed to as females.

User avatar
HexHammer
Posts: 3264
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by HexHammer » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Gary Childress wrote:But if you go back and look at the video the commentator is NOT saying that fallen means "obscure". He seems to say fallen equals dead. Go to about 5:05-5:10 in the video and see for yourself. And whether or not all the prior Popes to John Paul II are "obscure" of course may depend upon who you ask.
LOL! You must be trolling, no one can be THAT stupid ..oh wait!!

User avatar
Gary Childress
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: USA of the UN

Re: The UNIQUE chance

Post by Gary Childress » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:46 pm

HexHammer wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:But if you go back and look at the video the commentator is NOT saying that fallen means "obscure". He seems to say fallen equals dead. Go to about 5:05-5:10 in the video and see for yourself. And whether or not all the prior Popes to John Paul II are "obscure" of course may depend upon who you ask.
LOL! You must be trolling, no one can be THAT stupid ..oh wait!!
Suit yourself.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests