WHAT does it help us ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

manden

WHAT does it help us ?

Post by manden »

that I am the only man who ever has recognized that the real creator of the universe really exists .

I cannot give further my perception to the mankind , because nobody can grasp it .

The mankind and I need help . Who can help , please do it .
Harbal

Re: WHAT does it help us ?

Post by Harbal »

manden wrote:
I don't know what the mankind needs but I agree that you need assistance of some sort.
Skip

Post by Skip »

manden wrote:that I am the only man who ever has recognized that the real creator of the universe really exists .

I cannot give further my perception to the mankind , because nobody can grasp it .

That's just what Jesus said, sir.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

manden wrote: Who can help , please do it .
Recognising the fact that you need help is a major step in the right direction but a forum such as this is the last place on earth where you'll find the kind of help you need. You are exposing yourself to taunts and ridicule from people like me who actually bear you no ill will at all but are offended by your self-righteous tone. You are clearly suffering from some deep inner trauma which has seriously interfered with your normal thought processes and such incidents should never be ignored. I suggest that you consult a suitably qualified medical professional as a matter of urgency and furthermore I offer this advice in good faith and as one who has your best interests at heart.

Happy New Year.
manden

Post by manden »

Skip wrote:
manden wrote:that I am the only man who ever has recognized that the real creator of the universe really exists .

Jesus did not say that ! But Jesus was a little in the right direction (humanity) but in the main wrong : his God was false .
Walker

Post by Walker »

manden wrote:
Skip wrote:

Jesus did not say that ! But Jesus was a little in the right direction (humanity) but in the main wrong : his God was false .
How so?
manden

Post by manden »

Yes , the God of Jesus , the God of the old testament , is very obviously a manmade , false God . Read with reason and logic and moral - the best

we have from the TRUE (real) God , the real creator of the universe (more of himself is not recognizable) . But that is enough for us .
Walker

Post by Walker »

manden wrote:Yes , the God of Jesus , the God of the old testament , is very obviously a manmade , false God . Read with reason and logic and moral - the best

we have from the TRUE (real) God , the real creator of the universe (more of himself is not recognizable) . But that is enough for us .
Oh ... sorry.

Times up.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

manden wrote: the God of the old testament , is very obviously a manmade , false God .
You got this bit right because we even know the name of the bloke who made it. His name was Amenhotep IV and he was an Egyptian pharaoh who reigned over the world's only superpower from about 1353 BC until 1336 BC. Amenhotep was a fruitloop of prodigious calibre, even by the lofty standards of Egyptian inbred royalty and it was he who introduced monotheism to an unsuspecting world for the first and only time. It never really caught on with his own people but it caught the imagination of a minority population of Judeans who settled in Egypt somewhat later, after being kicked out of their homeland for making arseholes of themselves with the neighbours. Amenhotep changed his name to Akhenaten on the advice of a shrewd PR agent and he also established a priesthood called the priesthood of Aten, which had the appointed task of proselytising the new faith to the great unwashed. One of the leaders of the minority Judeans, a terrorist (freedom fighter) by the name of Moses, became a senior member of this priestly caste and the rest, as they say, is history. With the aid of his right hand man, Joshua, a senior general in the Egyptian military, it was Moses who inspired the Judeans to become a militant terrorist organisation with the stated goal of reclaiming the homeland they had lost some centuries earlier. They did this by slaughtering every man, woman and child who had taken up residence there in the meantime and by all accounts the monogod of Akhenaten was well pleased with their tactics.
manden

Post by manden »

And , did you recognize that the God of the bible is a false God ?
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

manden wrote:And , did you recognize that the God of the bible is a false God ?
This reminds me of jaded sage and her ongoing project of so-called right and proper philosophy.
Hazy, wavy leading nowhere ...
Unfortunately, the Phil of Religion forum here is massive and full of same old, same old. Shame.
Is it like this on other philosophy forums ?
manden

Post by manden »

What I write , is not philosophy , it is truth . Here you can learn , if you are ready for it !
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

manden wrote:What I write , is not philosophy , it is truth . Here you can learn , if you are ready for it !
Hi Jaded Sage,.
Bye Jaded Sage.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

marjoram_blues wrote:Is it like this on other philosophy forums ?
No. Most philosophy forums are more strictly moderated than this one, which is a mixed blessing. Personally I reckon less is more when it comes to moderation and the anarchy of this site is usually quite refreshing, but such preaching as this is strictly verboten in philosophy forums more generally.

The philosophy of religion is supposed to be an examination of religion as a psychological, historical, or sociological phenomenon. In this respect religion is a legitimate subject for philosophical enquiry and often a very interesting one. However a philosophy of religion forum should not be used as a platform for Messiahs to usurp in pursuit of their own delusional agendas. Such behaviour is offensive and totally inappropriate.
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

Obvious Leo wrote:
marjoram_blues wrote:Is it like this on other philosophy forums ?
No. Most philosophy forums are more strictly moderated than this one, which is a mixed blessing. Personally I reckon less is more when it comes to moderation and the anarchy of this site is usually quite refreshing, but such preaching as this is strictly verboten in philosophy forums more generally.

The philosophy of religion is supposed to be an examination of religion as a psychological, historical, or sociological phenomenon. In this respect religion is a legitimate subject for philosophical enquiry and often a very interesting one. However a philosophy of religion forum should not be used as a platform for Messiahs to usurp in pursuit of their own delusional agendas. Such behaviour is offensive and totally inappropriate.
I enjoy the PN forum as a whole. And that is why I hate that it gets taken for a complete ride by those who have an ulterior motive in wrecking the joint. That's what I see is happening. Shame.