The DECIDING point

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Skip

Re: The DECIDING point

Post by Skip »

Which ones are false? Which ones are real? How can you tell them apart?
manden

Post by manden »

Skip , the real creator of the universe is completely sure the TRUE God . The question is only , if there is a (TRUE) God . I know it , I have

recognized at the existence of the universe that he really exists . For this corrupt and ill mankind is this incredibly difficult .

Out of the existence of the real creator follows logically , what the mankind has to do here :

we must learn to live in real harmony with his creation !

More than that and that the real creator of the universe really exists , we Need NOT to know !

You see , when you can think a little logically , that the religions (and what they say) are useless and harmful , and block the mankind !
Last edited by manden on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skip

Post by Skip »

Okay, I agree with the last statement.

(PS You won't make a lot of friends by repeatedly telling people to "think a little logically", by which you mean "like me".)
manden

Post by manden »

Skip , you have made the first step to the truth about the ral creator of the universe , when you have recognized that the religions are wrong .

But you must go on - the fixations of the religions are away , but there are still the fixations of this world .

And with think a little logically I meant just that . You have not the full capacity of logic thinking (we have from our real creator) , because

you are blocked by fixations (religion , world) . People do not notice that , of course .

If you can think free logically and want to know the truth about the real creator of the universe with all your strength and will , you can perhaps

some day recognize it ( I needed about ten years day (and night) , but nobody could help me ) .
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

Plonker alert!!!
Skip

Post by Skip »

manden wrote: If you can think free logically and want to know the truth about the real creator of the universe with all your strength and will , you can perhaps

some day recognize it ( I needed about ten years day (and night) , but nobody could help me ) .
Yeah, I'll work on that when I have a minute.